[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many middle-aged white American men killing themselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Why are so many middle-aged white American men killing themselves?
>>
>>134336671

CRAWWWWWWWWLING IN MY SKINNNNNNNNNNN
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>134336671
Good question. Let's ask them.
>>
>>134336671
Liberalism is a mental illness. Same reason trans trenders, older white women, and others kill themselves.
>>
>>134336671
Middle aged white american women.
>>
because in the end it doesn't even matter?
>>
>>134336671
ironically this is probably the best thing to happen to linkin park from a financial perspective.
>>
>>134336671
> no-longer-very-famous musician hangs himself
color me shocked
>>
>>134336671
>Linkin park
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>134336671
Because they don't follow Jesus Christ and the glad tidings of the Bible.
>>
Who even liked this faggot band? He was no Chris Cornell.
>>
>>134337230
He was best friends with him, and he conveniently died on Chris' birthday
>>
>>134336671

Because they listen to 'linkin park' and we all now that music like that induces mental illness like shizophrenia and depressions
>>
https://twitter.com/chesterbe

>last communication was seth (((borenstein)))
Gee, I wonder who got to him.
>>
I'm white and middle-aged. Should I just go ahead and end it?

Or should I bag this young beautiful russian girl before I do? Maybe drop a seed or two in her.
>>
>>134336671
They haven't considered the option of killing everyone else.
>>
>>134336839
oh wait
>>
The edgy kids have lost one of their masters
>>
because they have evidence that will lead to conviction in bank fraud, human traffiking, rigged elections, russian collusion.

chez tweeted a warning about this.
and was suicided.

we got to get this shit to maxine waters.
HIS NAME WAS Chester Bennington!
>>
File: 1479583408890.jpg (54KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1479583408890.jpg
54KB, 514x536px
>>134336671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Another one bites the dust.
>>
File: constant criticism.jpg (109KB, 600x707px) Image search: [Google]
constant criticism.jpg
109KB, 600x707px
>>134336671
>Why are so many middle-aged white American men killing themselves?
Middle aged white women drive them to it
>>
>>134336671

They embraced self-negation through consumerism, racial miscegenation, and globalization.

That is why.

Self comes from individualism, and individualism comes from excellence, and excellence comes from valor, and there is no theater for valor to truly operate, except for war.

They rejected the Racial Holy War, and then killed themselves in shame.
>>
>>134336671
Trump curse: https://twitter.com/chesterbe/status/675374464058589184?lang=en
>>
>>134336671
Bc they have become so numb.
>>
>>134336671
day of the rope?????
>>
Had six children. Didn't give a fuck.
>>
muh childhood
>>
Good riddence! I Never liked Linkin Park anyway. The singer sounded like spongebob squarepants but with a shouting voice
>>
>>134336671
Why are so many beta cucks killing themselves so they don't have to be beta cucks anymore?

It's called evolution. Nature is causing all the cucks to die so that we can have a true white master race.
>>
>>134339300
fuckin miss type o man, fuck
>>
>>134337350
fucking jews
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.