[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with London

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ThamesRiverWater1.jpg (98KB, 410x650px) Image search: [Google]
ThamesRiverWater1.jpg
98KB, 410x650px
Moved here eight months ago and all I can see is Pret, acid attacks, terrorism and tax....
>>
>>134335210
nothing wrong, just part and parcel, with a generous measure of multiculti added
>>
no, you just watch the news too often
>>
File: IMG_1254.jpg (29KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1254.jpg
29KB, 600x315px
>>134335210
Best of luck
>>
Tbh everything was fine until conservative autists upset the entire Muslim world over the last few decades.
>>
Enjoy living in a dystopia.
>>
pret?
>>
File: 1489478034909.jpg (308KB, 1584x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1489478034909.jpg
308KB, 1584x1584px
>>134336192
This comment is almost impossibly retarded.
>>
>>134336192
>>134335714

Not against contradicting views at all but this is a bit ridiculous.... I live in very decent suburb and about 30 mins ago saw a fight between 10+ african teens all carrying water bottles of clear liquid. Don't have to be a genius to figure that out...
>>
>>134337034
>632 AD
Ah yes lets judge the lust for conquest of Islam in 2017 by conquests waged 1385 years ago
It's almost as if you think the wars in the middle east during the 20th century originated through US self defence
Just remember that terrorism as we know it today began and feeds on the results of imperialist wars
>>
>>134338821
>terrorism as we know it today began and feeds on the results of imperialist wars
Another almost impossibly retarded statement. Don't you get it? Islam is a political imperialist ideology that so far has lacked only the means, never the will, to conquer everyone, especially those in Europe. Islamists see Islam as the last word of God and seek to subsume all other interpretations, Christianity and Judaism alike, as well as the non-monotheists, and conquer their land and their cultures.

Previously, Europeans were themselves imperialists and subdued the Ottomans. Previous to that, there was Christendom, a united front to repel Islamic invasion. With the rise of atheism in Europe and the dwindling numbers of self-identifying Christians, combined with the masochistic desire to submit to mass immigration form the Arab world, Europe has lost its defences against Islamic colonialism and is now in grave danger of losing its noble cultures to a barbaric, retarding and anti-human ideology, more tyrranical than the fascists and more lethal than the communists.
>>
>>134340068

> Blaming atheism for the actions of backward religious nutjobs...

kk
>>
>>134341288
>conflating description with assignment of blame
you really are a fucking spaz.
>>
>>134335210
This is what happens when you invite savages into your country and expect them to behave like people who have been living in the civilized world their entire lives.
>>
File: _95302613_fraincharles2.jpg (47KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_95302613_fraincharles2.jpg
47KB, 660x371px
>>134336079
This. Watch Love Island instead you dork. I promise you'll be much happier.
>>
>>134341661
Ok fair, even though you're a cunt. Obviously the social, political and personal power vacuum left by the fall of Christianity has facilitated this - but it doesn't mean more of "our" religion is the answer.
>>
>>134342166

Does it count if I watch their sex tapes?
>>
>>134342242
>but it doesn't mean more of "our" religion is the answer.
Who the fuck either said, or implied, that more Christianity was the answer?
Are you female? Or just an uncomprehending imbecile? Fucking hell, I despair.
>>
>>134342319
No, you have to watch Fake Taxi like a normal lad.
>>
>>134335210
It is just part and parcel of getting a bad dermabrasion. I think they have really gone too far with that trying to get rid of wrinkles.
>>
>>134342535
Just wasted...

Ok so we agree then? Complex problem with complex solutions but super fucked up.
>>
>>134342629

But seriously have you seen the Tyla Carr threesome vid? Fk fake taxi!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.