[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based AIDS man fucking destroys NPR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: basedAIDSman.jpg (67KB, 1608x905px) Image search: [Google]
basedAIDSman.jpg
67KB, 1608x905px
Based AIDS man rek't NPR so fucking hard that they won't even post the interview.

He triggers the journalist so hard he sounds like an insane rabbid dog for 50 minutes straight. You can't deny this shit is spicey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmQe1tWVBk8
>>
Does he do the thing where whenever people press him on anything he's weak on he vamps around and acts fruity?
>>
>>134335129
YAASSSSSSSS SLAYYYYYYYY PEDOQUEEENNNNN
>>
>>134335129

I don't see it. Milo just jerks himself off for 60 minutes and pleads that "i'm not that bad". Milo's a worthless degenerate faggot, like OP.
>>
>>134335129
>Sunglasses indoors
Name something more pleb
>>
>>134335768
He spends most of the time talking about how naive leftists are, and how Journalists are scum of the earth. The NPR host gets triggered and argues that journalists dindu-nuffin wrong the entire time.

Then Milo starts saying that right-wingers are repressed in society, which is true. The journalists flips the fuck out over that.

>>134335364
Yeah he uses all of his AIDS-based jewish tricks
>>
>>134336846
Probably high on speed
>>
>>134335129
He actually toned down his faggotry in this interview. He only mentions his homosexuality once.

I hate Milo, but this interview was clearly brutal for leftists. He BTFO'd them so badly they couldn't even post the interview.
>>
>>134337351
Are we in the timeline where he goes full fash and starts dating Richard Spencer?
>>
>>134337613
No unfortunately he counter-signals Spencer and white nationalists a couple times.

Still the best piece of content he's ever done though. If Gen-Zers are watching this shit, they will be redpilled. Great gateway for teens.
>>
>>134337613
No, he's just smart enough to know his audience.
In that NPR interview, his audience was npr listeners and not the typical alt-lite knuckle draggers, so he strayed from his normal schtick
>>
>>134338240
Lol, the typical not listener where I live are rednecks and, psudo intellectual over read retards. You know the type. Autistic morons that can tell you what size bolt goes on the propeller of a p51 mustang but, guck up trying an egg.
>>
>>134338918
Do the fuck it up as bad as you fucked up the spelling in this post
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.