[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does pol feel about this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (107KB, 971x755px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
107KB, 971x755px
how does pol feel about this
>>
UHWEEMAWOP UHWEEMAWOP
>>
Fuck any nigger animal.

Either have human intelligence or die. Welcome to reality fucking nature libfags.
>>
Don't give a shit. Won't be lion anymore by 2030 even if we stop hunting them. These things aren't adapted to the modern world.
>>
>>134334127
The bodies just won't stop piling up
>>
>>134334127
HOL UP
It's been 2 years since Cecil the lion was shot?
>>
>>134334127
>oh noo poor animals :(

We were quite literally designed by evolution to slaughter everything around us. Intelligence is given to us to specifically excel at this task.

fuck off
>>
>be lion get shot
Stop lion.
>>
Maneletes when will they learn?
>>
He knows where he is, why did he relax. Never relax.
>>
>>134334127
Like father, like son.
>>
>>134335037
You wouldnt say that if someone murdered you
>>
>>134335037
>intelligence and design is given to us to wipe out of the lord's greatest creations for no reason other than entertainment.

your design and intelligence puts in a position to be a steward of the earth.
>>
We should stop sending aid to Africa, so the population will drop off and there will be more room left for lions, which we can then go hunt (through a responsibly managed game program).
>>
So is the reason anyone gives a shit about these is because they have names?
>>
This kind of hunting helps make the lions survive. For example Cecil the lion was infertile, but kept a harem of females. When he was killed other males swooped in and made them pregnant. Freaking out about it is irrational and stupid. Give it to sjws, they are stupid enough
>>
I shot a lot of dangerous game in Africa in the late 90s. As this was a time before instant offense, someone who was not into hunting was able to put his opinion across without screaming and threatening me with violence. He basically argued that killing animals wasn't inherently bad, but the hunting of large game in Africa would inevitably go the way of circuses, bull fighting and chariot racing.

As we talked back and forth, a friend of my father pointed out that it could be worse. This was not a man prone to exaggeration, at all, but he told us a story of two Japanese men who paid a Yugoslav criminal (I do not know the specific origin; Croat, Bosnian, whatever) $50,000 USD each to "hunt" people from a converted vehicle with a hidden firing loop. They had some success and flew home a few weeks later. Apparently this was recorded and sold on the Japanese amateur video market.

The conversation grew quite dark at that point. I think we've all read The Most Dangerous Game, or are at least familiar with the plot, but it was a pretty frank discussion as to the ethics of that. I've never researched the story independently but it was quite grim.

What I'm driving at here is, shoot all the animals you can and don't feel guilty about it because there are people out there who are far, far worse.
>>
>>134334450
IN THE JUNGLE THE MIGHTY JUNGLE
>>
File: 1462203876979.jpg (68KB, 1290x752px) Image search: [Google]
1462203876979.jpg
68KB, 1290x752px
Big game hunters contribute more to the conservation movement than people who blog about being sad for a lion.

I don't really like hunting, since my biggest takeaway was always sitting with my arm inside a deer's chest cavity for half an hour in below freezing temperatures and smelling like stale blood for two days afterward, but it's an important part of life and people need to accept it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.