[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British Gays Can Now Get Married in a Proper Christian Cathedral

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 21

File: StMarysCathedralGlasgow.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
StMarysCathedralGlasgow.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
Suck it homophobes.

https://www.premier.org.uk/News/UK/First-cathedral-offers-gay-weddings

St Mary's Cathedral in Glasgow is now taking bookings after the Scottish Episcopal Church's governing body, the General Synod, decided last month to let clergy conduct ceremonies for same-sex couples.

Provost of the Cathedral, the Very Rev Kelvin Holdsworth said: "It is hugely exciting to open up wedding services to all couples who want to get married.

"People at St Mary's were part of the campaign to allow gay and lesbian couples to get married in Scotland so it is not surprising that we would want to be able to offer such weddings in the cathedral itself."

It is expected same-sex couples will travel to Scotland from other areas of the United Kingdom in order to get married in a church.

The Very Rev Holdsworth went on to say: "We already have one booking from a couple coming up from England who can't get married in their local Church of England parish.

"We are glad to be able to welcome them and expect there will be many others who will follow them".

The General Synod's decision in June - which comes into force on Thursday - puts the Scottish Episcopal Church at odds with some other Anglican churches, which believe marriage should only be between one man and one woman.

Trustees at the landmark unanimously voted in favour of allowing same-sex weddings at the landmark, and they got the go-ahead from the Bishop of Glasgow and Galloway.

--

This only makes logical sense. People barely visit churches anymore for all the talk on here of it being a Christian board, regular churchgoers are a minority and they have to make money somehow.
>>
>>134333187
>>134315206
>>
>>134333340
Most gays here do not like Muslims. We are not the ones cheering on Muslim tolerance.
>>
>>134333187
What I don't understand is why you would even want to be married in a church, which represents an entire religion that hates you. What I also don't understand is what the LGBT end game is, you aren't ever gonna be able to force people to like you, so why not just skip to the part where you stop caring what others think?
>>
>british
>christian

Kek, they haven't destroyed every singe church already because they earn some money with it.
>>
File: GayMarriageReligion.png (210KB, 700x1006px) Image search: [Google]
GayMarriageReligion.png
210KB, 700x1006px
>>134333538
There are plenty of Christians who are pro-gay.
>>
File: 1500161089985.png (204KB, 744x843px) Image search: [Google]
1500161089985.png
204KB, 744x843px
>>134333187
Marriage is the union of the masculine and feminine. At first god created man in his image and then took his rib to make eve. This implies that Adam was at first a combination of the two, like god, and was then divided. Marriage takes these two halves and reunites them and this union brings forth new life. It mirrors what god can do, the creation of life.

Beyond some legal garbage, like hospital visitation or inheritance, there is no reason for two men or two women to get married. They are unable to reunite in either the physical or spiritual sense.Give them civil unions if you must, but that is it. Marriage is a spiritual as well as legal institution. How can the church allow this? What is the point of religion if they don't actually believe what they preach.
>>
>>134334192
Marriage existed prior to Christianity.
>>
I thought gays where already married to Satan.
>>
File: The Czar and his family.jpg (84KB, 736x619px) Image search: [Google]
The Czar and his family.jpg
84KB, 736x619px
>>134333538
Because this is about the degradation of religion.

If your religion says "God hates fags", who are you really kidding by putting on a fake fag ceremony?

Marriage is between Man and Woman, for the purpose of procreation. It is a religious ceremony. In our secular world we just as easily could have stamped paperwork and ensured everyone who chose to do so accessed the same couples legal rights. Could have had a party while doing so.

But they wanted the symbol. They wanted to say "We're just as equal as you" even though it's painfully obvious to every biological breeding pair that they are not. Now they profane the institution of marriage.
>>
File: 16 - 1.jpg (793KB, 1000x1388px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.jpg
793KB, 1000x1388px
>>134333187
In Poland, if gays or lesbians want to share their wealth, then they need to start a company together.
Is this a good thing?
>>
File: surrendair.jpg (107KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
surrendair.jpg
107KB, 1200x675px
Fucking Scotland...
>>
>>134334231
These are Christian churches. I have no issue with equality under the law but the church should not be preforming such a service. If you must give everyone civil unions if the fags demand the exact same rights but the Church should tell them to go get married in a pagan ceremony if they don't like the Christian religion.
>>
Don't brits have their own religion where they worship their queen ?
>>
There needs to be a separation of church and state.

There needs to be a legal marriage for everyone, gay, straight, athiest, hindu, muslim, christian or whatever that affects taxes and stuff and a completely separate religious marriage if the couple chooses.

Gays have no right to demand a marriage in a church and the church has no right to block a legal partnership.
>>
>>134334231
Christianity is relation Between God and Man, it dates back to creation of Adam, you filthy faggot
>>
>>134333187
I don't understand how these churches can just undo God's word like that. This is all the proof you need that the world is going to shit, even religious organizations are embracing this degeneracy. They used to kill homosexuals, then they became apathetic to them, now they're straight up embracing this. The church wonders why people consider it a fucking joke, yet it can't even follow it's own morals or convictions.
>>
>>134335070
That and they now defend and enable child predators
>>
>>134333187
>proper christian
>marries fags

I find this hard to believe
>>
>>134334119
They aren't Christians, they are people who want to believe that if they're nice enough to everyone they'll get into Heaven. When in reality they are just desperate souls being led into the devils temptation and not living righteous lives. You can't be a Christian and be pro-gay, you're a heretic and should be viewed as such. Except now a days it's not noooiiiiicee to call someone out when they're not being a good Christian yet claim to be one, so nothing can be done about it. It's gross and the pope and all of these other fake religious leaders should be hung for the incompetence and will against his word.
>>
>>134335595
So the Muslims who commit terrorism are not real Muslims then?
>>
>>134335595
>>134335594
>>134335070
>>134334404
>>134334651

Romans 12:20-21

To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Proverbs 24:17

Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles,

Romans 12:19

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Luke 6:27-28

“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.
>>
>>134334231
God created marriage.
>>
File: presobambo.jpg (7KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
presobambo.jpg
7KB, 250x224px
god turned CITIES to salt for being disgusting faggots. You claim that united in his name and in his house are your right in his name.
You are all mentally Ill.
As blind as muslim gays thinking islam is whatever idea that attach their ego to and that nobody will throw them off a fucking roof.

Your social identity doesn't magically change world religions no matter how entitled you feel or how much of a victim you claim to be.
You are MENTALLY ILL to claim these things.
You are sick and the god you demand validation from refers to you as abominations. SODOM AND GOMORRAH WERE A LESSON YOU STUPID FAGGOTS. CHURCH IS A PLACE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE GOD INSTEAD OF BETRAYING HIS GIFT TO SUCK DICK INSTEAD AND PUT THINGS IN YOUR BUTTS. FUCK.
BLIND. INSANE. FAGGOTS. how did we get here?
>>
>>134335913
They are involved in jihad, that is by its very definition an Islamic. Terrorism an effective weapon and they are engaged in a spiritual battle as well as the physical. I can't fault them for using every possible weapon at their disposal.
>>
>>134335474
Just goes to show that we really are getting ever closer to a huge shift in the world.

>world chooses traditional values and goes on with life helping each other with the work and innovations contributed
or
>world chooses new age materialism and apathy bringing in a mix of hedonism, narcissism, and economic slavery

Kind of ironic how the former is referred to as fascism and totally Hitler, while the latter is antifa and totally equal.
>>
>>134336063
>marriage should be honoured by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

Hebrews 13:1-5
>>
>>134336195
Not everyone takes fairytales literally.
>>
>>134333187
I just find females inferior. We can debate this til the cows come home. Whether or not the forbidden fruit was knowledge or sexual. The woman ate it first. Plato BTFO, as the older churches used to accept these marriages too
>>
>>134336063
Loving someone at times means allowing them to do as they wish, other times it means preventing them from acting. In the case of fags by allowing them marriage, and to be in a union that does not allow for children, you are not doing anything to help them. You are enabling them and are the same as a person who gives a drug addict money for their fix. By all means love them but don't tolerate them living in sin nor provide them with the means to do so.
>>
>>134336394
Do you seriously believe in these forced diametric opposites? The world is a whole lot more subtle than the Bible in reality and Christians are not a monolith. The reason this is happening is because Christians are not attending church or giving it much money and they have to make money.
>>
>>134336862
Lot said hi to the fags as he offered them his daughters. They reproduced without surrogacies because they are fags. Fags need to be wiped out because they wouldnt do it in one generation. Grab em is sodomy. Not "faggotry" or homosex or gay. Words that didnt even exist but the concepts did. Many biblical figures were halves of fags and were blessed. We were confused with molech whores and defiling female beds. Just like these dykes of "males" are defiled by women and blown out of the 144,000. Strange flesh is angels not other men. Hence why we see it in animals
>>
>>134336063
I'm not a christian. However, those verses really just say
"do good to others and people will probably be nicer to you and give you mercy, don't take revenge because that person is probably an asshole and will fuck up and get dealt consequences later, much more smart to let it slide and let someone else risk their hide for it while you continue to be a nice guy who people take mercy upon".

The New Testament is simply a survival guide for the weak and a training manual for slaves. It was written for and preached to those who had no power or influence whatsoever, then it was used to pacify the world. It was the Old Testament that stated that homosexuals would die. Not just put to death, but even if nothing was done of them, they would cease because the couldn't reproduce.

I connect way more to the Old Testament and hold it in higher regards to the New Testament. If you want to thrive as a tribe, follow the Old, if you want to get cucked and try to make it not so bad, follow the New.

The New Testament can only work as long as everyone abides by it. As soon as you get one asshole the entire thing gets out of whack.
>>
>>134334119
My point is that if you're a vegan you wouldn't buy your veggies off a butcher right? If you hate capitalism you wouldn't buy Starbucks rig...oh nvm people are just that retarded
>>
>>134337063
David ejaculated with jonathan. Born eunuchs dont apply to the marriage parable. Centurion was at least bi. Ruth and noami became one flesh just like the ORIGINAL SINNING adam and eve
>>
>>134333187

Gays worshiping s religion that condemns them....

Ummmm....jokes on you.
>>
>>134337334
>tribal
Hello ashkenazi. Can i help you build a refuge for menstruating females? Ever sat on a chair? How do you know a menstruating woman has never sat on it? Show us pictures of your two fridges in your house with a timestamp to prove you dont mix meat and milk. Hope no bacon in there. Show us your side burns. Your cripple cock. Your head cover in ignorance of Corinthians. And your non mixed fabrics of clothes. Aaaand go!
>>
>>134337063
>>134336804

see
>>134334733

I'm all in favour of a legal union. There should be a separate legal union for everybody, say a "Civil Partnership" which has all the legal rights. Then if the couple is religious they can get a religious marriage in whatever church they wish under the rules of that religion.

The government should have no say in how the church runs and the church should have no power over the government.
>>
>>134337576
Thats not even true and nobody said life was a cake walk. Thats for pussy munchers
>>
British Gays Can Now Get Married in a Proper (((Christian))) Cathedral in Glasgow
>>
>>134337764
Enjoy Islam. It's your next political system.
>>
>>134337898
You have no idea what words mean. The languages people speak. How judean is not jewish. And how to be saved. Take your brackets and apply them only to yourself since you feel you can save yourself. Many of these traditions we dont even need churches for but all you can do is support womany kikes by shitting on Christians or homos
>>
>>134337951
Enjoy elliot shimon. You cant brainwash me. Isis is a fertility cult
>>
>>134338115
I don't have a problem with Christians. You do.

You are larping. You're a Jew.
>>
>>134333187
As long as no church is forced, who cares? It's just a stupid ceremony that most straight people don't even take seriously anyway (divorce isa thing)
Marriage shouldn't have any legal benefits in my book either, those should be given based on partnership, which can be legally formed and dissolved with no emotion or ceremony.
>>
>>134338229
Use the ID system you synagogue of satan moron. Only Christ killers have problems with Him or spend their days disenfranchising the based gender. Males
>>
>>134334119
there are plenty of people who falsely think they're "Christians"
>>
>>134338353
You're promoting homos.

That's not Christian.
>>
>>134338473
Im waiting for Christ to have sounded like a walking Levitical priest. Never happened you pharisee. In fact the exact opposite happened. He was killed for not being an establishment square cuck like you
>>
>>134337175
Sure, there are an infinite amount of ways it could go. But yeah, I really go believe it will shift in either direction. The world is not as subtle as it seems, the events in the Bible were huge, world changing. The events were seeing today are also world changing. Faggots like you weren't even able to exist in the public realm up until 30, almost 40 years ago. Since Roman rule of Greece have we not seen this, it has literally been a couple millennia since something like this. You remember what happened to the Roman empire, right? I don't care to go down the same path, so I'd rather you keep you mentally ill perversions to yourself and go have some beautiful, white babies.
>>
File: Picture-587876.jpg (58KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-587876.jpg
58KB, 590x350px
>>134333187
Just as planned
>>
File: 1483672998263.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483672998263.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>134337648
>The government should have no say in how the church runs and the church should have no power over the government.

Agreed and like you I think that a civil union for all would be a reasonable solution to ensure that any two adults who were joined had the same legal rights. The problem is that the goal of the (((homosexuals))) is not one of rights but rather the destruction of the Church and western culture in general.

Their movement, like every other, has been co-opted by (((them))) and is being used to bring about the fall of the west.
>>
>>134338481
Kikes organise thru females. Youre so prolapsed you dont even read anything people say. You just parrot what bullshit your own corruption has fed you. Like an animal. Judgment and vengeance are God's. Not yours. This is no place to debate what it means to be Christ like
>>
>>134338627
Bible is fiction though. C'mon. If you can't see how it was a way to convert slaves to a gentler form of Judaism that may or may not have been an attempt to overthrow Rome, you are naive.
>>
>>134338696
Civil Unions typically don't allow for adoption and surrogacy rights.
>>
>episcopalians
Every fucking time.
>>
>>134338739
You dont really need to be in a thread discussing how a church accepted our marriages then do you
>>
>>134337647
White. I want to instill unity for a white tribe. Good way to misdirect though you fucking faggot. How is it knowing you'll never breed your own genetic, biological child? You'll never have another real (You) in existence and you'll die as an 80 year old carbon footprint, nothing more.
>>
>>134333187
>British Gays Can Now Get Married in a Proper Christian Cathedral in Glasgow
God's wrath will be coming. Mocking the sacrament of marriage inside a holy church.
>>
>>134338841
Huh? I don't get it.
>>
>>134333187
>Anglicanism
>proper Christian
No.
>>
>>134333187
>>134333187
>>134333187
Luke 17
The Coming of the Kingdom
…26Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man: 27People were eating and drinking, marrying and being given in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. 28It was the same in the days of Lot: People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building.…
>>
>>134338798
To be perfectly honest two people with a mental health issues have no business adopting children.That being said the issue could still be solved by simply changing the laws.
>>
>>134338872
Hagar. Ronaldo. Artificial eggs made only from sperm or male skin cells
>>134338878
With rings and cakes? Nothing is new under sun. There are no marriages in heaven. Read the born eunuchs passage. Read it! It meant gays! Spoke of marriages. Christ never came thru sex and never had any. Wrath might come during Sept 23 and gays had nothing to do with that. Nice virgin constellation it talks about yes?
>>
>>134338481
gays are fucking annoying, marriage is a holy thing and they think butt fucking boys is cool with god.....think again gay bot, your gay because your shitskin gene's knows that they shouldnt reproduce with a women, so the brain turns itself gay due to self failure, its a bad thing when gays have kids though surrogates it just spreads the gay gene, kill all gays with fire
>>
>>134338739
I made that point a few posts up and said that exact thing you cock sucking illiterate faggot. Click my ID and read through my posts before you post next time, or did the syphilis already get to your brain?
>>
>>134339056
Those arent real, Freud. Kikes said they have the most of those. Spiritual problems. Where is your bodily evidence?
>>134339016
Eve was responsible for all deaths and all sins. David the bisexual killed nephilim. Days of noah means nephilim. Not men. Who bred them here? Women!
>>
>>134338598
Jesus wouldn't be going around violently calling faggots, disgusting cum-gargling fecal-prolapse poo-eating faggots who should kill themselves, but he would warn them to repent and turn away from sin.

>He was killed for not being an establishment square cuck like you
He was killed because he did not conform to the world, he had a perfect character that was in absolute coherence with the Law -- His righteousness exposed the sinners flaws by contrast, and it angered them.
His innocent blood has to the power to wash away all sin and transform even the most wretched.

Jesus ran out the money-lenders in the temple and today he would push out the gays and the heretical "priests" who allow such blasphemy, while warning them to correct their heresies and repent.

cucks resist the ways of God and instead, conform to the temptations of the world
>>
>>134339056
Well the majority of the United States and United Kingdom disagree, 56% of UK and 62% of US.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/30/gay-marriage-support-christians-church-of-england_n_9118972.html

The Press Association reported that a survey by YouGov suggested 45% of Church of England followers felt same-sex marriage was right, against 37% who believed it wrong.

It showed that support was higher among younger members of the faith, with around half of under 55s and three in four of those aged 25 to 34 being in favour.

But Anglican men over 55 were least likely to approve, with just 24% giving their approval. Half of women declared their support.

http://www.pewresearch.org/data-trend/domestic-issues/attitudes-on-gay-marriage/
>>
>>134339076
>faggot flag
>>134339113
Just a fag. Everybody is a fag. Nobody discusses women like you discuss fags. Go use the cheap vaginas we made for you. Women hate men. Men have no balls. It never used to be this way before we invented new words. Be sceptical of females not subservient to them. HIV has been cured. But not for women. You have your own problems to deal with. Im gone
>>
>>134339072
You won't have access to it. You'll never father a child into this world as a practicing homosexual, ever. Even if the technology got that accessible soon enough, you'd either, A) get AIDS and die before that abomination gets out of high school, or B) have a scientific clone of you running around, a pet person, not a child. It may look like a child, it will even giggle and cry, but it won't have a spirit. I can't wait to see the autism coming from those things.
>>
>>134339113
I was reiterating your point with my own wording.

The only mystery to me is to what extent the Romans promoted it to prevent Jews from revolting (turn the other cheek) or to what extent Jews promoted it after a revolt had weakened them to try to weaken the Romans.
>>
File: 1484060269794.jpg (52KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1484060269794.jpg
52KB, 511x509px
>>134339326
>If the group believes something it must be true.

Don't tell me you are that stupid.
>>
>>134339228
Ive tried to debate with you you are ignorant and a pussy hat who lights his own hair on fire. You have cancerous candida fungus logs of the first deaths and sins hanging out of your eyes and anachronistically try and invent arguments about me that dont exist. You failed like the rabbi you are. You mocked the NT and now want to talk about Christ. You dont even follow any of it
>>
>>134339456
>People want lower taxes, kids, and fancy weddings

You are surprised by any of this?
>>
>>134338798
>>134339056

>That being said the issue could still be solved by simply changing the laws.

This.

I don't understand why this all needs to be so difficult for everyone. Laws can change to suit the public opinion of the time. If you're not happy with the government why is it the churches job to fix it?

Wanting a christian marriage because you don't like the legal system is retarded.
>>
>>134333187
I did not have an issue with the government recognizing gay "marriage". But I said when it happened they will want to shove it down the throats of the Catholics and force them to hold the ceremony.
>>
>>134339343
>make a cheap autistic rant before you screeech off

Fucking faggots. Worthless! You are worthless and you know it, so go on and leave this thread, you're nothing more than a cum hole for other perverts and will waste your life in the pursuit of sexual pleasures and materialistic nothings until you get AIDS and/or kill yourself.

You faggots are too easy, you do it all to yourself, all it takes is for it to be pointed out.
>>
>>134339537
We only started talking, you must be referencing some other poster in the thread.
>>
>>134339406
Youve been saying this shit for years. Never happened. Have truvada now. You dont decide any of this. Where are your kids? Woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns. Now you have harder to detect super gonorrhea to figure out. What is your divorce rate? You are pedos
>>
>>134339638
They want a Christian marriage just like anyone else does. It makes them look good and sounds fancy. They probably often do it to please their traditional families. Like you can disagree with your loss of power over them, but to say you can't easily understand them having a similar motive to anyone else is silly.
>>
>>134333187
Can they demand that a mosque lets them now please for true equality, as well as the hilarity of the PC brigade tripping over themselves.
>>
>>134339663
No priest has ever been forced (no church either) to conduct a gay wedding.

Inb4 fox news article

that was a private secular business open to the public, not a church.
>>
>>134339815
The church volunteered to do this, nobody forced them.
>>
>>134339681
Youre defiled. Youre gross. You stink. You are weak. You dont marry Christ you are a fornicator. You dont understand anything about the bible. You obsess. We help you. You still take dumps on our faces. You have become a female and i dont talk to females about anything of import. Unlike you. Thats all you think of. You are a straw for estrogen. Let some bitch step on your scrotum
>>
>>134339787
>but to say you can't easily understand them having a similar motive to anyone else is silly.

I understand that most people are retarded and incapable of rational thought.

I fucking hate humanity sometimes.
>>
>>134339422
Seriously? Just read some history books around that age.

>Romans come and fuck up temple right after they crucified Christ
>Christ was recently crucified, had a decent ok sized still active following because some of his followers hadn't died yet
>Saul, eh I mean, Paul the Jew, sorry... Pope Paul! went to Rome with a band of merry Jews who were followers of Christ (no such things as christians yet and Christ was simply a Rabbi whos teachings they followed) and began teaching the word of Christ
>memes it into existence and Rome takes to it like a wildfire
>Saul the Jew, fuck.. Paul the Christ follower was made the first Pope of the Roman Catholic Church
>Church had power of Roman army
>influence spread
>>
>>134339952
this guy is a gender separatist XY-gnostic
>>
What next? A woman priest!? Ahahahahaha!
>>
>>134340011
You can't understand people wanting the status and benefits of marriage? Bullshit. You just are mad you don't have power over others anymore and they don't do everything just to make you happy.

>>134340170
Doesn't mean Romans weren't in favor of the idea because it was less violent. Also I don't believe there was a Christ but rather that he was an idea developed by people after the destruction of the second temple.
>>
>>134339716
>Youve been saying this shit for years. Never happened. Have truvada now. You dont decide any of this. Where are your kids? Woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns. Now you have harder to detect super gonorrhea to figure out. What is your divorce rate? You are pedos

You make no sense, and I think you're getting me and another poster confused. Makes sense though when I'm talking to a mentally deranged pervert.

My daughter is in her room napping, and my son is out playing with his friends in the back yard. My wife and I are also trying for another. As to our divorce rates, don't assume that based off of the history of my parents and other hedonistic boomers, which by the way paved the way for your faggot ass to have a right to even speak without getting dragged behind a car, that I don't take my vows seriously. I, and a lot of other people in my generation and thankfully the youngins are taking to it as well, but we want big, beautiful, traditional, strong, white families.

As for calling us pedo's. You can just look up the statistics on that to immediately know that the majority of homo's are pedosexuals, and the majority of convicted pedophiles are homosexuals as well. That's all you people are, an identity of sexual deviants. You're only thing to be proud of is who you fuck! You're worthless, pathetic, and don't have any value beyond your ability to collect cum for some other pervert
>>
>>134340637

>You can't understand people wanting the status and benefits of marriage? Bullshit.

You're either trolling or stupid. read my posts. A legal "Civil Partnership" for everyone is the best solution.
>>
>>134339952
>insert what I think will be true and maybe mean

You faggots are so bad at everything you do except for catching viruses. hahaha seriously, read that outloud, you must be from some third world shithole on top of your illness.
>>
>>134333187
>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!
>>
>>134333187
That's because the cathedrals are poor as fuck and would sell their altars for a new roof
>>
>>134340942
Marriage is a word with status. Its like being able to say lawyer instead of paralegal. It had status and was never entirely religious here (unlike, say, Israel or Iran) as you could get married in a court. Shouldn't have ever had that option. Courts did away with Jim Crow under "separate but equal is inherently unequal" reasoning. You thought they wouldn't apply the same to sexuality as race?
>>
>>134341143
Exactly, this is a purely financial decision.
>>
>>134341072
>electing the antichrist
Lot lived there. Offered those "sodomite fags" his daughters. Explain. GRAB EM!
>>
>>134341411
For ever!

Hell is for ever!
>>
>>134341463
Youre a kike you dont even believe in hell. Go back to being the blowjob cuck at aipac
>>
>>134341531
Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

It's for ever. It's Hell.

Hell is for ever!
>>
>>134333187
As soon as they started marrying faggots, they were not a "Proper Christian Cathedral" anymore.

Death to them. We used to maintain the holy inquisition on all of the lands we had in our hands and now they are trying to make us believe we are marrying fags ? No way.
>>
>>134333187
Why the fuck you homosexuals have to copy religious ceremony. Literally what marriage is. They just copy copy copy.
>>
>>134341591
I broke one. Stupid vagina bitch is losing its mind. Brainwashed by pussystank it cant function properly. Go get a diagnosis for schizophrenia. What is this the broken record thread? I had points. You roll around on the floor. Keep being a fuck nose. No need to be here. None. I believe nothing anybody says. Youre a waste of breath and of time. Pearls before swine after all. Say hi to epstein. Piss tapes. Your hot daughter. And the kiss of putin youtube video
>>
>>134341801
Hell is for ever!

Anon.

For ever!

Hell is for ever!
>>
>>134341771
>tinder
>half of you have anal
There is not one "hetero" male. None of them exist. Once we get naked in gyms all the rules break down. Nobody played with women. Only pedo kikes brainwashed us to separate and now all you do is commit suicide and pay alimony
>>
>>134341163
Yeah! We should just start calling paralegals "lawyers" now because I'm sure they feel bad because they couldn't get into or sustain life at law school! Those bigots who went to school and attained the license to be a lawyer shouldn't have had such privilege. I was too lazy or retarded to get a law degree so I'm a paralegal, but I want the statussss gaiizzz cmon!

They made it an option to get married in court, because guess what, EVERYONE HAS TO GET MARRIED IN COURT ITS WHERE YOU SIGN THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE! Are you a teenager or some shit? Or is it because you're a homo you've never had to actually learn what goes into getting married?

You have to get the certificate in court, aka married in court, to be a legal married couple. Usually couples go to court, get married, then go have a ceremony in a church or some other venue. Since church and state is separated, they didn't make it mandatory to go to a church to make it "legal". The only reason to get married legally however is for the tax breaks a family gets, to encourage families being families and having more kids. Not so some faggots can run around being happy that they too can sign a piece of paper in court. Faggots don't contribute to the tax payer base (kids) or even really anything else substantial that comes from being a family, as that's really the only purpose. But no, you fags never have enough, and have to go until nothing is holy anymore and you're at a conversion party getting cut open for AIDS. You're degenerates and have no business existing, what are you contributions to man as an identity that you're so quick to be proud of? No a single fucking one except for virus and disease research that wouldn't even be a problem if you just weren't.
>>
Gay people getting married in a church seems questionable at best.
>>
>>134342005
Gays can adopt or hire surrogates.
>>
>>134341909
You are led by the antichrist. Already said that. Look how much time youre wasting looking retarded. By a sodomite. You made a cult. You are projecting again. Go post more frogs. Who the fuck are you? A burning pussy cuck bitch. Go back to your wives and kids you dont have. Say it again Bart. I dont care what you say or think. You are wrong. You cant say this shit and ignore my logical come backs. Youre sick in the head and lied to. Harder to convince of having been duped than simply just to lie to people. Exorcise your demons. Remove nose and bagel please. Especially the zombie vaginas that ruined us all without Christ that you clearly dont have. This is not a debate it is a sandbox and youre not funny. Ive left. Im not reading this faceless bullshit for cowards and secret societies. You are responsible for serpent seed anf your father is Satan
>>
>>134342164
The offspring are not your offspring. At best it has the half the genes of one in the marriage.
Gays are still an evolutionary dead end.
>>
>>134342164
>adopt

again, not your kid and you aren't contributing anything except lessening the burden on the foster program.

>surrogates
again, no gay couple can have a kids that's biologically theirs. It will always only belong to one of the "parents". Never both, you'll never know the love and care that goes into creating and taking care of something that is apart of both of you. You don't deserve to know such love you filthy faggot.
>>
File: 1482198035298.jpg (150KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
1482198035298.jpg
150KB, 850x566px
>>134333187
Homosexuality is moral advancement.
>>
>>134342573
Surrogacy are your offspring. Adoption can happen of related children, like let's say your cousin has a child and she gets into drugs, maybe you adopt her child. You could have two kids, each related to a different partner.

>except lessening the burden on the foster program

why does that not matter?
>>
>>134334119
They aren't Christians. They are heretics.
>>
>>134337648
Well no, religion institutions do not have a monopoly on marriage. Keep secular marriage (legislative) and church marriage (religious) separate.
Pushing the marriage is only man and woman thinking is not helping the religious.
>>
>>134333187
We are god, we can do whatever we want, be gay, be straight, doesn't matter. What matters is that you bring good and love to others
>>
>>134341929
This is incoherent ramble. I just need to know why fags feel the need to copy marriage.
>>
>>134343503
gays want the status of the term marriage
>>
>>134342770
No they aren't they are *one* of your offspring, not both. You can't be a true united couple that created a family. You can simply be two faggots who each got a girl pregnant and are raising the kids that resulted from that. You two can not create something together. Ever.

Sure, of related children, not yours! I guess it's ok that it lessens the burden of the foster program but the negatives outweigh it.

>higher chance of being placed in home with pedophiles
>higher chance for abuse
>not growing in a normal, yes, normal family environment with balanced role models, not two sexual deviants

Your impact would be a net negative on those children, and are a net negative on society.
>>
Why do gays want to get married in Churches? You know God condemns homosexuals right?
>>
I pass by this every day, sad to see what they are doing to Christianity.
>>
>>134343579
But you aren't worthy of it. It's like giving the losers in a sports tournament a trophy just for fucking showing up. Losers don't get to call themselves "champions" no matter how much it hurts their feelings.

You're simply demanding for rights that aren't yours to have. The reason is simple, you only want it just to have it and you won't be benefiting the system that established it. You're a parasite and should be set on fire.
>>
>>134343580
I never said they were the offspring of both in one individual. The surrogate rarely uses her own eggs.

>higher chance of being placed in home with pedophiles
>higher chance for abuse
>not growing in a normal, yes, normal family environment with balanced role models, not two sexual deviants

[citation needed]

inb4 Regnerus, Sullins, McHugh
>>
>>134335595
Was gonna say this.
>>
>>134343677
>>134343579
>we're a real couple!
>validate us!
>we want to be able to do what you guys do too, but without actually doing what you do
>please just think we're normal!
>accept us!
>tolerate us!
>let us have your life and acceptance while shitting and destroying everything you hold dear!

Fags must burn.
>>
>>134342770
Half of one of you, half of a woman that was only chosen from availability. She was not chosen to complement your character, or as a balance to your strengths or weaknesses. She could be replaced by a jar, but for the fact that she will share far more characteristics with the child than the non donating partner. The rest are no different from any adoption. Supplying nurture but not nature.
>>
File: 1479138668624.jpg (55KB, 665x429px) Image search: [Google]
1479138668624.jpg
55KB, 665x429px
>When it's in Scotland England gets the blame for it
>When it's in Wales England gets the blame for it
>When something anti migrant happens in England, there is no credit given.

Fuck /pol/ and fuck Scotland. Fucking cucks.
>>
The Free Church is the best church

https://freechurch.org/news/moderator-responds-to-church-of-scotland-gay-marriage-vote
>>
>>134333187
The Christian church's obsession with ass sex is literally what's killing them. Catholicism is a giant pedo ring. Even Protestant and Orthodox have their fair share of closet cases.
>>
Anglos were terminated when they allowed women to be pastors
>>
>>134343922
I don't have my fag folder on this computer or I would. If you're genuinely curious about it however and not just trying to discredit what I have to say by pointing out my lack of sources, you can easily find the information yourself with a quick google search.
>>
>>134333187
>british
>gay

what's the difference?
>>
>>134336063
Colossians 3:5
Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

There's another verse that's hard for me to find on mobile where Paul tells other christians to separate themselves from christians who are immoral.
>>
>>134344126
8/8 m8
>>
>>134333187
>This only makes logical sense. People barely visit churches anymore for all the talk on here of it being a Christian board
PROJECTING
>>
>>134339853
Yet
>>
>>134339853
Give it time. They will be forced. Before that happens churches will already buckle from social pressure to do it though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-20-16-36-51.png (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-20-16-36-51.png
158KB, 1280x720px
>>
Christ said that marriage is between a man and a woman. Degenerate faggot unions are NOT Christian and never will be because God cannot deceive nor be deceived. Faggot so-called marriages are a mockery to God and will not go unpunished.

Churches that split off from the One Holy Catholic Church are not joined to Christ. Henry VIII was a degenerate heretic.
>>
>>134333187
JUST fuck my religion up.
>>
yet more vandalism
>>
>>134344227
Shouldn't have taken them over then. I bet they don't want anything to do with the influx of shitskins you're actively importing into your cities.
>>
>>134333187
>>
File: 1479949731679.gif (837KB, 340x242px) Image search: [Google]
1479949731679.gif
837KB, 340x242px
>>134336082
>laughingcenturions.nailpeg
>>
>>134333187
i cant wait until we get revenge. hot iron pike for mass impalement of fags queers unicorns trigender trans and other degenerates
>>
>>134340170
>Seriously? Just read some history books around that age.

Nigger maybe YOU should crack open a book sometime. Christianity being adopted by the Romans was the solution to the rapidly growing eastern cult of mithras, which was especially popular with the rank and file legionaires. (See Parthian War/Sassinid Persia)
>>
File: 1500360334364.jpg (21KB, 323x327px) Image search: [Google]
1500360334364.jpg
21KB, 323x327px
>>134333187
>>
>>134334119
>>134334119
and they are wrong

but, but, jesus never explicitly said dont be gay. well yes but its still a sin you forget that Jesus was also working off of the old commandments found in the old testament. what he brought was mercy not an eradication of all the standards that god has placed. Christ would tell the gays to go and sin no more but would not promote their lifestyle. allowing this is promotion and it needs to stop. gay marriage is an abomination. it only makes sense in context which god has placed it. their is no reason for them to get married. society does not need to care about their subjective relationship bias.
>>
>>134333187
>protestant degeneracy
not even once
>>
>>134333187

Churches are empty anyways, you fags can have them.
>>
>>134351754
That's our point!
>>
>>134333187
Not a christian marriage though.
>>
>>134333187
>proper christian
>devalues the 10 commandments

Sure thing, Jockalock.
>>
>>134353371
I'm pretty sure main church in Norway allows gay marriages.
>>
>>134344227
its kind of awesome in a way, your state is so intimidating they arrest you
>>
File: anglo 10.jpg (112KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
anglo 10.jpg
112KB, 900x600px
>>134333187
>a*glo "church"
See it works with everything a*glo.
>>
>>134333187
>Suck it homophobes.
We aren't the ones who suck dicks, faggot.

Just so you know, God is going to burn you forever, and calling him a "homophobe" won't make any difference at all. You are going to writhe in horrific pain without end, and you deserve it!
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.