[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will trump ever recover ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: trump btfo.png (438KB, 621x611px) Image search: [Google]
trump btfo.png
438KB, 621x611px
How will trump ever recover ?
>>
>>134328600
Ja ja ja.

Easiest men to scam.
>>
>merely pretending
damage control for not being able to understand 4th grade English
>>
dang Obamaleaf that activated my almonds
>>
File: IMG_3852.jpg (35KB, 310x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3852.jpg
35KB, 310x403px
>this is what every nip girl has ever done to me
>>
>how you do you want fry rice? Fry rice tree dorrars you wan extra you pay tree dorrars ok?
>>
>>134328600
Sounds more like she's the one who isn't going to recover, intentionally ignoring a world leader who is on very good terms with your country, doesn't sound like a very good idea or message to send to the public. She is the one who was being rude, Trump was simply a victim of her rudeness.

This is of course if the story isn't total horseshit, which is likely, considering the source.
>>
>>134328600
She was likely just embarrassed by her English and didn't want to make a mistake in front of the leader of the free world, so she politely told him she didn't know English.
>>
>>134329114
are you an obese ugly neckbeard?
>>
>>134328600
how petty
>>
>>134328600
>How will trump ever recover ?

We'll just cut off all trade and watch you fucking zips die or be annexed by China

See who has the last laugh zip
>>
Guess she didn't wanted to get grabbed by the koneko
>>
How many nukes is it going to take for you to finally learn this lesson, Japan?
>>
drumpf is a faux strongman. He is getting exposed
>>
>>134328600
Geisha is not suppose to speak
>>
>>134328600
>Abe's wife talks in english to Trump
>translator, please, can you?
>b-but she's speaking e-
>jap, i know some words here and there desu but i need help buddy
>Abe's wife starts talking engrish anyway
>>
>>134328600
Fake news?
>>
>>134328600
>She does

Yeah pretty much all Asians do. Do you know how many of them want to speak it with white people? Like 3 or 4. Because it's not fluent English, it's Primary School Engrish.

What a fucking non story.
>>
>>134328600
He's like that creepy old perv who keeps hitting on all the young women. Actually that's exactly what he is!
>>
File: concern.jpg (66KB, 743x928px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
66KB, 743x928px
>>134328600
>First Lady doesn't talk to most important ally due to rudeness
>How will Trump ever recover?

I think he's gotten used to dealing with condescending and/or unprofessional politicians by now.
It's a failure on her side, not on his.
>>
>>134330459
>this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.