[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britain: White students must not be allowed to segregate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

> Legislation to stop one race prevailing over another in British schools has become the “only answer” to stop pupils being segregated along ethnic lines, a Bradford ‘superhead’ has said.

Oy vey!!! They won't blanda up, we need to take (((legislative action))).

> Sir Nick Weller, the executive principal at Dixons Academies, which runs a number of schools in the west Yorkshire city, warned that different ethnic communities in Bradford are leading separate lives.

Perhaps because no one, even the muds, want multiculturalism.

> He said parents are choosing to send their children to schools further away from home, fearing they may find it difficult to integrate in local ones dominated by pupils of a different ethnic background.

> “Families will ignore the school that is nearest them because it is predominantly of one — the wrong ethnic group — and they will send them a little bit further down the road to a school where they feel more comfortable,” Weller said.

No (decent) parent wants their student to be subjected to the abhorrent filth of being educated alongside nonwhites, and Muslims it would seem prefer their own kind too.

> He also stressed the importance of pupils’ attending religious studies classes, and criticized the current framework for allowing families to withdraw their children from such lessons.

> “Personally, I believe that both of those opt outs should be withdrawn,” he said.

> “With religious education, that’s about learning about different cultures and traditions.

> “That is what we as a group are all about.”

These FILTHY FUCKING ANTI WHITES want your child to be subjected to an Islamic indoctrination, so they can learn to be a good dhimmi, while everyone learns to be good goys.

https://archive.is/FT5bV
>>
>>134327908

My biggest problem with /pol/'s anti-semitism is that it's just so fucking stale.

There's always (((parenthesis))). There's always "Oy vey!" There's always "Good goy!".
>>
>>134328190
Thanks for the bump leaf
>>
>>134327908
They don't seem to understand you can't legislate or brainwash the natural human behavior of self imposed segregation.
>>
>>134328391
You really think the Jews care about that?
>>
Stupid Yank. You don't even realise that you are calling for more multiculturalism, with your keep the cultures separate bullshit.

Mixed schools means the death of conservative Islam.

Segregated schools means they get to keep their Islam pure.
>>
File: file.png (430KB, 793x940px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
430KB, 793x940px
It's natural and inevitable.

https://thinkprogress.org/american-schools-are-more-segregated-now-than-they-were-in-1968-and-the-supreme-court-doesnt-care-cc7abbf6651c

http://www.medicaldaily.com/interracial-friendships-less-likely-self-segregation-more-common-larger-schools-245037

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/13/self-segregation-military-facebook-college-diversity
>>
>>134328836
No it doesn't. Islam will spread no matter what. Just look at Sweden
>>
Let's look into Nick Weller. Here's some info about him from a BBC article:

The head of a schools group, including one where a teacher was stabbed by a pupil, has been awarded a knighthood for services to education.

Nick Weller, executive principal of Dixons Academies Trust, Bradford, was honoured in the Queen's birthday list.

Mr Weller said he was "humbled by the honour" and the schools' recognition.

After a teacher was stabbed at Dixons Kings Academy police arrested a 14-year-old boy on suspicion of attempted murder on Thursday.

Mr Weller said: "My main thoughts at the moment are with a colleague who is continuing to make steady progress in hospital and with a school which is also recovering from the event.

"Our academies and partnerships play a significant role in meeting the demand for new places in Bradford and improving schools in challenging circumstances."
>>
File: (((intensifies))).png (218KB, 501x521px) Image search: [Google]
(((intensifies))).png
218KB, 501x521px
>>134329089
>It's natural and inevitable.

Kicks off with the 'Oy Veys' and the 'good goys', follows up with a gRauniad link.

Really convinced me Scholmo.
>>
>>134329244
islam spreeds because it has privilege of been non polite correct, barbaric and criminal when other are not. BTW no different than indigenous US culture of jocks.
>>
>>134329605
You don't know shit about racial diversity, buddy. Mr. 90% white country.
>>
>>134329703
Except in the school systems where most teachers are liberals, they are foreably being trained about white privilege and diversity. Its happening here in the states
>>
>>134329733
Brits want to bring an end to 100% Muslim schools.

Yank says, 'no goy it's a trick.'

You sure convinced me.
>>
File: 5683568356585665.jpg (404KB, 514x1169px) Image search: [Google]
5683568356585665.jpg
404KB, 514x1169px
>>
Riddle me this /pol/

If apartheid was so evil because it legislated segregation of all races why is it ok to pass legislation which forces people to associate with each other?

Don't Brits have a bill of rights. I am quite sure legislation like this would infringe upon the rights to freedom of association.
>>
File: 1435483802234.png (669KB, 676x904px) Image search: [Google]
1435483802234.png
669KB, 676x904px
>>
>>134330286
There is no official written constitution of Britain, but we have almost one thousand years of Common law in it's place. Here it is if you want to dig through it all:

>the Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminster (1259), the Statute of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 and 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800), Reform Acts (1832, 1867, 1884), Representation of the People Act (1928, 1949, 1969), Parliament Acts (1911, 1949), Government of Ireland Act (1920), Irish Free State Act (1922), Irish Free State Constitution Act (1922), Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act (1927), Statute of Westminster (1931), His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act (1936), Life Peerages Act (1958), House of Lords Act (1999), European Communities Act (1972), European Union Act (2011), Northern Ireland Constitution Act (1973), Human Rights Act (1998), Scotland Act (1998, 2012, 2016), Wales Act (1998, 2006, 2014), Northern Ireland Act (1998), Freedom of Information Act (2000), Political Parties, Elections & Referendums Act (2000), Civil Contingencies Act (2005), Constitutional Reform Act (2005), Constitutional Reform & Governance Act (2010), Fixed-term Parliaments Act (2011), Succession to the Crown Act (2013), For Scotland, Laws of the Brets (1124), the Declaration of Arbroath (1320), the Claim of Right Act (1689) and for Wales, the Statute of Rhuddlan (1284).
>>
>>134329838
Exactly masses trained to be meek. Privileged class is not.
>>
>>134328190
my biggest problem with /pol/ is the existence of leaves.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.