[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liquid Fluoride Thorium Reactors White House petition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Chenobyl reactor blown.jpg (580KB, 1247x831px) Image search: [Google]
Chenobyl reactor blown.jpg
580KB, 1247x831px
Link to Petition
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/administration-take-policy-fund-and-explore-building-liquid-fluoride-thorium-reactors

If you want to get this done they want 100K signatures in 30 Days.
>>
The thing is that if we make electricity cheaper most people will just use more of it.
>>
>>134319481
What is the problem with that if it is cheap and clean?
>>
>>134319481
That's the idea. Cheap energy is magic for improving civilization and reducing human misery. Get rid of the mindset of permanent and insurmountable scarcity and look for ways to produce abundance in all things. We're surrounded by mountains of matter and torrents of energy. Might we benefit from putting these things into more usable forms and making more widespread use of them?
>>
>>134318889
Can I sign it?
>>
There is a typo.

>Tech.Field
>>
>>134320326
The petroleum industry is the problem.

Also, if the world were to be un-shackled from petroleum based technology to meet their energy needs, the petro-dollar system would collapse because of less global demand for oil from major petroleum producing countries like Saudi Arabia, and the US would experience a significant decline in quality of life as a result.

Don't even get me started on suppressed free energy technology like Torus-based energy devices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djwPqAJ_3GY
>>
>>134318889
Signed, and I hope you get it. These reactors eat nuke waste like chips, and instead of melting down just turn off. I hope something comes of all this.
>>
>>134318889
>Throrium reactors
The truth is, the material science is decades away from a viable reactor. Sure you can run one for a couple of days, but if you can come up with a material that contains a molten, corrosive, radioactive soup for longer then well done. There's some promising results with n-haste alloys but it's still a long long way away.
>>
>>134321881
good if the petro dollar system collapses the jew loses and we can restart
>>
>>134318889
The oil jew will not allow this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.