[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found out I have Jewish blood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: goebells-quote.jpg (25KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
goebells-quote.jpg
25KB, 600x329px
Found out yesterday that one of my grandfathers (I never met him) was an ethnic Jew (non-religious) whose parents came to UK from Eastern Europe

Should I just kill myself? What are my options? I'm literally shaking with disgust right now. Why the FUCK wasn't I told earlier? This is worse than being told I'm 25% nigger.

WHAT TO DO
>>
>>134317868
>Should I just kill myself?
You already know the answer.
>>
Exercise your right of return.
>>
>>134317868
Hey, if you do decide to kill yourself, is it okay if you send me a lot of bitcoin? I help donate to humane societies, and it would help them a lot. Regardless, RIP if decide to do this:

1FGuvAVR92JxwJL5jyc9J8Ltm4ghr4YppK
>>
File: JosephGoebbelsMeme8.jpg (174KB, 717x410px) Image search: [Google]
JosephGoebbelsMeme8.jpg
174KB, 717x410px
>>134318001

But if I marry a sweet Nordic girl my kids will be about 85-90% caucasian, isn't that worth anything??
>>
>>134317868
put on a yamaka and go attack muslims on a busy street.
bonus points for yelling about niggers too
>>
>>134318153
Top kek
>>
>>134317868
How did you find this out anon?
>>
>>134317868
The only moral thing to do is unironically kill yourself. 90% water and 10% poison is still poison. Moral pedophiles chemically castrate themselves.
>>
>>134317868
jewish bloodline is matriacal
>>
>>134317868
Did 1/4 was enough to go to the camps if you weren't culturally Jew?
>>
>>134318932
this is not how genetics really work
>>
File: feels comfy.png (183KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
feels comfy.png
183KB, 1024x576px
>>134317868
Get DNA tested at ancestry.com takes like 4 months.

>tfw 0% Jewish
>tfw 0% European Jewish
>tfw swastika tattoo I got 15 years ago.
>>
>>134318932
This Op. Jewry is passed down through the mother. As some have asked how did you determine this? How are you sure he's ethnic Jew and not just some religious convert?
>>
>>134317868
>Found out yesterday that one of my grandfathers (I never met him) was an ethnic Jew (non-religious) whose parents came to UK from Eastern Europe

You're probably good DESU. Ashkenazi jews are 60-70 % European DNA wise.

If you got a 23 and me DNA test you would probably be less that 10% non-white if that and that is good enough in my book unless it's nigger DNA and then you would have to be less than 4%
>>
>>134317868
Are you also 25% nigger?

No matter your identity you should probably just continue on working against the establishment and help save the West. No one cares about the details of your genetic makeup except for a few teenagers on a Malaysian cross-stitching board, and the insurance and bio-warfare companies that want your info.
If you're really afraid of your ancestry you can at least do your part to make sure they don't make this world any worse.
>>
>>134317868
Tell us your name so we can add you to the "Gas" database.
>>
>>134317868
G-d bless!
>>
>>134317868
Now you can start Jewish shilling on /pol/
>>
>>134318550

I was talking about how Jewish people control the entertainment industry with my mum (got on that topic through the topic of Trump and why didn't he have any celebrity endorsements) Jews hate nationalism and they control celebs, then she said I shouldn't speak about Jews like that my grandad came from a Jewish family. I asked if she was kidding but nope 100% serious.

>>134320936
I'm not sure, maybe he was a convert. But he was an atheist so idk why he'd convert when he doesn't believe in God. Maybe to infiltrate the power circles. Maybe one of his parents converted so I'm only half as Jewish as I thought?
>>
This is a slide thread.
Put sage in the options field if you have to reply.
dont bump garbage threads
>>
>>134318153
>pls die but gib mooney
>>
>>134317868
If it's on your father's side, your just as much a goyim as any non-jew.
>>
>>134318153
Lets see that flag of yours.
>>
>>134317868
Exploit the fuck out of it.
You could probably get a nice cushy job or other perk just by telling some other kike that you are a kike. Ethnic or otherwise it can be beneficial. Use the influence of the Jew to disrupt the Jew.
>>
>>134324147
Step one is to find out if he was an ethnic Jew or just someone who followed their religion.

If he's ethnic, then you'll have to figure out by how much. Was he pure? Half? A fraction? Based on that then you'll be able to determine how much passed on to you genes.

If he's not an ethnic Jew and just followed their religious teachings, then he's just traded his forefather's ideals and cultures for another.

If that is the case he's just a religious convert an doesn't have any Jew genes in his ethnicity. He can pass down his ideals and beliefs but it requires his children to keep in alive and pass it on.

Ethnic Jewishness can be passed down by blood. Religious Jewishness must be willing practiced to be passed down.
>>
>>134317868
dont worry about it, not even nazi germany cared about having a jewish grandfather
>>
File: !mischling_natsocs.jpg (494KB, 1602x1962px) Image search: [Google]
!mischling_natsocs.jpg
494KB, 1602x1962px
>>134317868
are you mischling?
>>
>>134328399
here are Nuremberg laws.
>>
>>134317868
But anon, this is awesome for you. You're a part of the Jewish conspiracy now!
>>
>>134318122
So in the past 24 hours this flag became the new ignore flag or what
>>
>>134317868
use your jew powers to control goyim to stop them from being degenerate
>>
>>134318323
Whatever you do don't have kids.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.