[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to start a colony in africa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: the final frontier.jpg (8KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
the final frontier.jpg
8KB, 274x184px
if they can come here and spread why cant we go there and spread, of course i will bring the necessary precautions such as an ar-15 and the entire U.S. nuclear arsenal in the case the nigs declare war on us, if africa is devoid of intelligent life why hasn't anyone colonized it yet?
>>
File: okjuytgfrefewdewdeewdew.jpg (34KB, 595x373px) Image search: [Google]
okjuytgfrefewdewdeewdew.jpg
34KB, 595x373px
>>134317361
>why hasn't anyone colonized it yet
>>
>>134317361
>Why hasn't anyone colonized it yet...

Really?
>>
>hey guys let's immigrate to Africa
>group of white people buys off land
>settle said land
>start a community
>community prospers
>niggers see prosperity, they want it
>nigger government ousts white immigrants and redistributes land
>muh AR-15
>western nations accuse white settles of being racist/colonialists/imperialists and tell them Africa is for Africans
>white community is left empty handed, half killed and raped
>returns to white countries
>everyone shuns them
>>
>>134317969
Its self defense just with nuclear weapons
>>
>>134317361
You are obviously the first person in history to have that thought.
>>
>>134318114
Are you autistic?
>>
>>134318241
It's a great idea promising untold opportunities beckon........
>>
>>134318419
It has to be done either way so if they can move here and defend themselves so can we
>>
You can try but even in Africa the times of the "Wild West" are past and you're going to need a pretty big group of suicidal colonists armed to the teeth fighting off not only local shitskins but also (((DEMOCRACY))) and (((FREEEDOM))).

Just let everyone here and on /biz/ know when you're about to start some shit there so we know when the US weapons sales will spike again.
>>
>>134318823
are you autistic?
>>
>>134317531
its full of niggers
>>
>>134318993
I'm dying of brain disease and want to contribute to humanity
>>
>>134319093
>>134318993
Yeah I know maybe we can start a humanitarian aid program by bringing genius genes into Africa it will actually get stuff done once we are the majority we can Stuart a real government
>>
>>134317361
>why hasn't anyone colonized it yet?
fucking china is doing that shit as we speak
>>
>>134319960
Link m8
>>
>>134319095
sorry to hear that, senpai

All your ideas are stupid, though. Just die in peace, you're at a stage you can't think properly anymore.

you going through natural selection is good enough
>>
File: IMG_0409.png (557KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.png
557KB, 1334x750px
>>134320200
Hey my iq is 120
Also I was just meming
>>
>>134320658
123:visual
120:verbal
>>
> tfw no more autistic Namibia Polony threads anymore

I miss those..
>>
>>134320909
What if we send genius sperm to Africa and sell it then they could actually lift themselves from poverty
>>
>>134317361
>i will bring the necessary precautions such as an ar-15 and the entire U.S. nuclear arsenal
Yes please bring nukes we need em huwiteboi.
>>
>>134319960
China does all the good ideas first
So let's start a business like they did mining business, bamboo,cash crops
http://bigthink.com/articles/richard-dowden-africa-will-be-a-chinese-colony
>>
>>134323197
We can sell brainpower in the form of Ashkenazi DNA people!
>>
>>134317361
The mosquitos will probably kill you first.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.