[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7873.jpg (228KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7873.jpg
228KB, 1080x1080px
Did he do it?
>>
My grams thinks the son did it.
>>
>>134314668
Who the fuck cares.
It's been so long since this was relevant. Let the old ape go.
>>
Yes. But you're a retarded statist bootlicker if you think he should be punished retroactively.
>>
>>134315842
Bill Dear is a Private Investigator who claims to have proof that the son Jason committed the murders. He has a long documentary about his investigation into the case and why he is certain that Jason is the killer. He tried to get the case reopened but the LAPD was not interested in doing so.

Supposedly O.J. and some of his friends in the LAPD conspired to get Jason off the hook, which means that O.J. had to take the fall for it.
>>
Prediction:

>OJ parolled
>autist exacts vigilante justice and kills him
>riots
>>
You know he did that shit. Stop lying for (you's)
>>
He dindu nuffin even if he dunit
>>
Nordberg should be freed
>>
>>134316555
Vigilante justice for what? The theft that landed him in prison? Nobody cares that he's a murderer anymore.
>>
No. It took his attorney like 5 minutes to get the case dismissed.
>>
Kardashian knows
>>
>>134314668
Who cares? Burn coal, pay toll: the poster woman.
>>
I had a casual conversion with Jonny Cochrain in the Airport once in the late 90's, and he assured me that yes, OJ was guilty. Furthermore, before Cochrain passed away he developed quite a reputation for telling strangers, that yes, OJ was indeed guilty.
>>
Has it really only been 9 years?
>>
Did oj have a wank or are they framing him to keep a brotha down
>>
>>134320452
Even if he did who honestly gives a fuck, it's better than butt pounding some pretty boi and getting AIDS
>>
Just listened to Nicole's 911 call on HLN right now, if you don't think he did it you're fucking nuts.

Yes the fucking gloves fit on his fucking hands, we saw it live ffs.
>>
File: crips.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
crips.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>134318965
he was a cuck & khloe is oj's kid
>>134319485
the absolute mad man
>>
>>134314668
>paroling a murderer

May the parole board burn in bell if they parole this dindu
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.