[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

National White People's Association of America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1499352696476.jpg (73KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499352696476.jpg
73KB, 957x960px
We can have the NAACP, to protect the rights of minorites, but we can't have an agency to protect White interests?
Why not?
I hereby declare that we need a national White People's Association of America.
This agency will take donations to help fund economically challenged Whites to go to college and/or get an education/trade school.
The agency shall also hire lawyers to fight against racism against Whites.
It's becoming normal to attack White people now, for being White, and we need to protect ourselves legally.
We also need an organization where White people can gather, and celebrate White pride, without being called racists.
Blacks, Jews, and other minorities can do it, but Whites are attacked when we want to celebrities White pride.
We need to unite and fight this.
The time is now.
We need a White People's Association of America, even if we have to fight all the way to the Supreme Court.
It's time to stop racism against Whites, and sue the shit out of organizations who promote White genocide and racism towards Whites. Organizations like BLM and ADL.
We need to use the system, the same way minorites have, to protect our interests.
Let's make it happen.
This is our future we're talking about.
Deus Vult
>>
>>134313767
That'd never be allowed in the jewnited states
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-17-13-38-03.jpg (192KB, 800x662px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-17-13-38-03.jpg
192KB, 800x662px
>>134313767
>I hereby declare
>>
>>134313767
The good Dr. David Duke established this organization
>>
>>134313767
Lol no one will join.
>>
>>134314309
You must be a nigger who rarely reads.
English is difficult for you, isn't it?
>>
>>134314215
>That'd never be allowed in the jewnited states
Trump wasn't supposed to happen either, but united, the White race can achieve ANYTHING.
No Jew rat can control our destiny.
Stop being a shill.
>>
>>134315585
>no one will join.
That's what you think, you Muslim shit stain.
White people are running out of patience with you monkeys and niggers.
>>
>>134315761
Not being a shill, I'd love for this to happen and would fully support it, I just don't see it very likely but anything is possible as you said
>>
>>134313767
it's cringe-y, but necessary.
>>
>>134313767

BUMP.

If whites can't have this same organization than we are being discriminated against.
>>
>>134316336
Exactly.
They said Trump would never be president.
Obama flat out said Trump would never be president.
The global Jew said Trump would never be president.
We made it happen.
We have the power, not the niggers, Jews or Mexicans.
The United States of America is a White country!
The Jew will NOT control us.
>>
>>134317033
This exactly is my point, brother.
We have a right to protect our race, just as the Jew, nigger and others protect their race.
>>
>>134313767

You must call it the NAAEP and copy the NAACP word for word but for European people instead of colored people. Then they must only fight real racism against whites (affirmative action, racial disrcimination against whites in hiring departments seeking "diversity" etc)
>>
File: 1498531522855.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
1498531522855.png
198KB, 1280x809px
Bump for gibs me dats
>>
File: coons taking white women.jpg (33KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
coons taking white women.jpg
33KB, 400x349px
>>134313767
Where do I sign up?
>>
Sooo are any of you larping faggots going to do something or are you just going to continue larp on 4 chin
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.