[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW will not save the west. Families will.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 14

File: 1485373126691.jpg (693KB, 1500x1311px) Image search: [Google]
1485373126691.jpg
693KB, 1500x1311px
Real asceticism is in the pursuit of spiritual goals, oneness with God, not video games and masturbation. Marriage itself is a form of asceticism. A man disciplines himself and resists the urge to sleep with around. Letting your passions control you is not freedom but the epitome of slavery and the definition of hell:

>The doors of Hell are locked on the inside. I do not mean that the ghosts may not wish to come out of Hell, in the vague fashion wherein an envious man 'wishes' to be happy: but they certainly do not will even the first preliminary stages of that self-abandonment through which alone the soul can reach any good. They enjoy forever the horrible freedom they have demanded, and are therefore self-enslaved: just as the blessed, forever submitting to obedience, become through all eternity more and more free.
C.S. Lewis

God is a trinity. God is not a purely solitary being like the Jews think. Christ tells us God is one in essence but 3 in persons and they share their glory with another. This is what God intended for man from the beginning:

>And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:26-28
>>
Good post, have a bump.
>>
Just found out my wife was pregnant yesterday. i once fell for the child-free life jew, but now I'm doing my part.
>>
File: 1495455345454.png (264KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
1495455345454.png
264KB, 734x729px
Bumping to counter MGTOW shitposting. Up the birthrate.
>>
File: 1474453994540.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474453994540.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>134313215
>>134313221
>>
>>134313134
How do you stop the women from being slapped, divorcing taking all the shekels and breaking up the family.

Men have opted out of society because women have forced them too. In the media men are the bad guys, at work men are the bad guys, in relationships men are the bad guys and in our legal systems men are the bad guys. Men dont want families because women fuck them over.

Go back to bible study course mate, your book of ficticous bs cant save us.
>>
>>134313221
Is it yours?
>>
>>134313134
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

you're wrong. all people who say just have a family and make babies are race traitors and the same pieces of shit that ruined western civilization like boomers. there's never been a lack of white people who just have babies. there's always been a lack of people who actually sacrifice the now for the future. you're just a larper who wants to roleplay as a race saving white warrior while you're simply the average loser that's the direct cause of the fall of the west.

regardless, whites are fucked and the west is doomed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/4033478/chinese-scientists-who-made-muscly-super-dog-could-create-genetically-modified-human-children-next-boffin-claims/

it's over. have little 100 iq babies while china makes 200 iq super humans. i'm sure your 100 iq babies will somehow beat them though. just like the 80 iq niggers beat 100 iq whites.
>>
>>134313479
prolly
>>
>have children!
>white women don't want children

Interesting thesis.
>>
>>134313479
>>134313514
lul
>>
>>134313134
Why do you imply MGTOW sleep around?

A fuck load more MGTOWs are monks than Chads. And if a guy gets laid once in awhile, that's hardly sleeping around compared to the girl who went home with him.
>>
>>134313134
how do I get a qt3.14 Evolian gf?
>>
>>134313492
This, genetic engineering is the future of humanity.
Whiteness will be irrelevant when even the dumbest baby makes Stephen Hawking look like a blithering retard.
>>
File: 1500206804686.jpg (164KB, 846x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500206804686.jpg
164KB, 846x720px
>>134313134
No amount of muh (((jesus))-ing can counter no-fault divorce coded into our law. Men have the right to protest unfair treatment, and browbeating men who do in posts like yours are simply more white-knighting on behalf of pandoras who have foolishly let evil into the world.
>not all women
Please. Stop carrying water for slags, you mindless beast of burden.
>>
>>134313636
And well beyond that a ton of guys are more or less monks/mgtow even without trying to because of how women behave today.
>>
>>134313514
My best mate had a child a few years ago. He was adamant it was his. Their marriage fell apart when he found out shed been cheating. I convinced him to get a paternity test, the kid was in school by this stage. Turns out not his and he still has to pay child support because he was the "father figure" in the child's life. Literally cucked, i feel sorry for him.
>>
File: 1494639418277.png (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494639418277.png
82KB, 500x500px
>>
>>134313436
>Christianity
>Ficticious

This is why we're here today. We've abandoned the religion of our ancestors, we've abandoned tradition. You walk by fear, not by faith.
>>
>>134313636
This.

We're mgtow primarily because the effort it takes to get laid is not worth the effort. Women don't pay us any attention because there exists a social network through which they can satiate every desire, with near zero personal responsibility or consequence (and they'll still complain).

The average man is not just competing with Chad (in fact, it would be great if that were merely the case, because Chad is often not very intelligent and has poor impulse control) but we compete with the worst of female entitlement, and a systemic enforcement of that entitlement.
>>
>>134313997
>*because the effort it takes to get laid is not worth the reward
>>
Oh look, a quality post. Show me your war face, /pol/, for the impeding wall of shills.
>>
>>134313134
Most of MGTOW comes from inability to score a good female, which is a common thing because there are few of them. Now tell me goy, why should man without children even move a finger for saving muh west and muh white race? His genes will not be part of it, it'll be like next level of raising wife's son.
>>
>>134313955
>Our half retarded ancestors who barely lived to 40 worshiped a kike on a stick so we should too!
>>
>>134313955
No its not. That's completely disingenuous, a child's view of the world. The west is falling apart because of specific instances of structural damage, sabotage really, done by identifiable groups. Instead of holding these people accountable, you want we should blame ourselves for their misbehavior, and self-flagellate. You are literally a sub human, stop posting anytime.
>>
>>134313134
The only things that could save the west are artificial wombs, eugenics and genocide.
>>
File: 1497207388696.jpg (58KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497207388696.jpg
58KB, 490x750px
>>134313492
I didn't say to just have a family and make babies. We need asceticism, real asceticism. This means we need God. We need tradition. We need faith, not fear.

Studies show kids are better off born to parents that are married rather than unmarried
https://www.childtrends.org/indicators/births-to-unmarried-women/#_ednref1

We should encourage a healthy marriage and the right people to reproduce: namely whites.

>whites are fucked and the west is doomed.
yeah I'm pretty sure YOU'RE the reason the west is falling... "Men" who give up and don't fight. You fail to remember our glorious history of overcoming incredible odds and you forget who God is.
>>
>>134313955
I walk by reason fucktard.
My ancestors were Anglican before that catholic before that pagans before that fuck knows. Christianity has only been around for a couple thousand of years, it's a rock in the mountainside of human history. Ehst would you say to your ancestors who abandoned their paganism for christianity? Or your pagan ancestors who abandoned whatever load of bs they believed before that?
>>
>>134314082
It's not.
>>
>>134314363
God isn't a person, it's an experience. The real issue that needs to be fixed is family court. Just remove family court and make marriage a 2 person agreement again, instead of adding the state as a 3rd party in the agreement.
Women get divorced so much because they have the incentive to do so.
>>
>>134313856
That really sucks. Ive heard of that happening in the US too. It may be time to move to a Caribbean island and keep his money to himself.
>>
>>134313955
is it really that bad to want to raise your own child and not have to pay alimony for someone else's kid who hates you
at this point i just want the japs to find a way to have kids without a woman
>>
Today's societal agenda for the masses is about taking the easy way out and dodging the hardships that shaped the men of the past. Become NEET because working is hard. Eat bad food and get fat because eating healthy and staying fit is hard. Spend hundreds or thousands of hours playing video games, memorizing buttons to press and character names instead of learning useful tactile skills because physical labor and practice is hard. Don't bother making families because dating is hard. Soft times grow soft men and the culture of modern convenience has grown a totally checked out generation.
>>
File: 1495388221933.jpg (395KB, 2005x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1495388221933.jpg
395KB, 2005x1221px
>>134314212
>done by identifiable groups.
namely (((them)))

Do you know they are called kikes? see pic related.

They fear Christ. Christ was the one who drove out the merchants from the temple and confronted the rabbis to the point that he converted the teacher of teachers: Saul (now St. Paul).

>you can't be responsible and name the Jew!
classic fedora

>calling fellow white brother who wants to save the west subhuman
see what I mean? I drop redpills, you call names. Still think I'm the reason the west is falling...?
>>
File: 1497522731020.png (35KB, 391x197px) Image search: [Google]
1497522731020.png
35KB, 391x197px
>>134314737
>>
>>134314777
>They fear Christ.
That's why they call people that are an actual threat to their agenda literally Jesus all the time, right?
Face it, there's only one thing these subhumans you love so much that you can't stop LARPing as one of them fear: Pure European ethnocentrism.
>>
File: roasties btfo.png (543KB, 798x648px) Image search: [Google]
roasties btfo.png
543KB, 798x648px
k
>>
File: christ chan.png (114KB, 533x541px) Image search: [Google]
christ chan.png
114KB, 533x541px
>>134314735
don't marry a harlot
>>
>>134314777
>muh jesus
>unfashionable hat
Every time.
>wants to save the west
If you can't call a spade a spade, and admit your favorite fairy tale is a crowd control device cobbled together by a hostile elite thousands of years ago, the west is already dead.
Stick to things you can prove, junior. And stop beating on other men for resisting the awful behavior of women in the west, you look ridiculous. Just have a degree of self-consciousness, stop going to bat for these degenerate whores, you cretin. And lurk more before posting, for that matter.
>>
>>134315083
That's all modern women. All modern women buy into sexual liberation.
>>
>>134314363
>This means we need God
yes, you need to turn the other cheek. all people are equal. there's not even such a thing as race to begin with since god created humans so they're all his children. chirstcucks were the ones who freed the niggers cause the bible says they're children of god and our equals and treat your neighbor as your brother etc.

you're so stupid you don't even understand how stupid you are. christians were the original liberal and creators of political correctness. it was evangelicals who created the original virtue signaling culture that the marxist then used against them.

the good news? you lose. all trash like you loses. thankfully china will be making 200+iq super humans that will cull the waste material like you and 60 iq niggers together. little retard white babies aren't going to save shit or help anybody. the real future is the super humans which are going to crush little retard white babies just like how whites dominate 60 iq niggers, except the difference will be even bigger.

by the way, since you believe in god and think god is the higher whatever then you aren't allowed to genetically engineer babies cause that's against god :^)

enjoy knowing in the future even if you somehow manage to make babies your bloodline won't exist cause the wastes will get sterilized/genocided
>>
File: The Experience of God.jpg (15KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
The Experience of God.jpg
15KB, 333x499px
>>134314574
I didn't say God is a person. I said God is one in essence yet 3 in persons.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJv40SOaNzA

>fix court and that will fix marriage
No. If they were traditional and meant what they said on their wedding day they wouldn't even be considering marriage in the first place.
>>
File: truth.jpg (105KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
105KB, 480x608px
>>134314391
Reasons is grounded in faith:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG2HciSGGMc

>paganism
even by pagan's own standards they have to yield to Christ. Christ won over Europe and we can see that they became greater after the fact not before.
>>
>>134313134
Good post.
>>
taking off because I actually have a life
>>
>>134314363
our NEETS should become actual Monks. Monastic communities are neat. Maybe we could build beautiful buildings then
>>
>>134314737
>. Spend hundreds or thousands of hours playing video games, memorizing buttons to press and character names instead of learning useful tactile skills because physical labor and practice is hard.
becoming good at competitive video games takes hard work and dedication

but games are also fun and stress relieving. i get to play with friends online. i can say bad words without losing my job. can't do that at the ymca basketball court.
>>
>>134315557
>Christ won over Europe and we can see that they became greater after the fact not before.
Hello anon, can you explain to me why pagan Europe could conquer your beloved jews if your jew faith is what makes Europe great? How great did it make Armenia and Ethiopia who adopted it even sooner?
>>
>>134315557
There is nothing reasonable in believing in something without proof.

Believing in something without proof requires faith.
>>
>>134315712
I would unironically support mgtow enclaves, just imagine the shit they'd get done discover etc etc. They only issue is once you become isolated from the world the more time passes the more irrelevant and backwards you become, but a five year stint at a time couldn't hurt.
>>
>>134313356
How many children have you?
>>
>>134315841
There's nothing wrong with gaming as a hobby (all things in moderation) but there are definitely people who treat it as a substitute life, spending too many waking hours absorbed in a shallow achievement/gratification simulator, who then fail at life outside the screen. And the amount of people who are able to get money playing competitively is incredibly small.

I do know that many people use games as an outlet for things they can't do elsewhere - like taking frustrations out on strangers or getting lost in a fantasy space opera love story to offset their droll job and shitty dating life.. but I wonder sometimes how people would react to these things if they didn't have games.
>>
>>134317009
>spending too many waking hours absorbed in a shallow achievement/gratification simulator
how can you blame them?

we're programmed to seek out and participate in a effort/reward system. plow the fields, sow the seeds, enjoy the crops. modern society has corrupted that. you put in years with a woman and she could always one day decide she wants someone else. you could work your ass off at your job and still get laid off.

video games are the only thing that instinctively make sense in the modern world.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.