[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIVE US A GOOD DEAL OR ELSE WE WILL DUMP NUCLEAR WASTE ON YOU!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 42

File: Euratom-830767.jpg (45KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Euratom-830767.jpg
45KB, 590x350px
http://yourbrexit.co.uk/news/revealed-uk-has-nuclear-option-if-eu-give-us-a-bad-deal/

A nuclear expert who has advised the British government also said: “It might just be a reminder that a boatload of plutonium could end up at a harbour in Antwerp unless an arrangement is made.”

The EU promised to “have the coast guard ready” if we tried such a thing – but the coastguard hasn’t worked too well in recent years when it’s come to clamping down on mass migration so it’s doubtful it’ll suddenly start working now.”

It would probably be the last resort option, but it’s always good having these threats up our sleeve if things turn nasty.

is there any depths of beadyness the eternal anglo wont go to pol?
>>
File: imgID70012297.jpg (413KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
imgID70012297.jpg
413KB, 2400x1600px
>>134308449

Mass deportations of Anglos incoming.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/20/britons-living-in-europe-could-lose-right-to-live-in-another-eu-country
>>
>>134308449
Brits being as toxic as always
>>
>>134308817
>send expats and their money home
I thought that the EU was smart
>>
how do I get to ireland before the deadline
>>
>>134308817
i dont mind,our population will increase with english blood
>>
>>134308449
I don't get it, you people want brexit right? So why are you trying to get deals that are reserved exclusively for EU members?

This is so childish.
>>
File: eternalanglo5.jpg (289KB, 928x600px) Image search: [Google]
eternalanglo5.jpg
289KB, 928x600px
>>134308856
>>
>>134308978

>Leave the EU
>Openly talks about deporting EU citizens and ending free movement of people.
>EU threatens to do the same to UK citizens.
>"Oh my God, how can you do this to us? Fuck the EU!"

You voted to leave, now deal with the consequences.
>>
>>134309574
Because ignoring that 1.2m abroad will be bad news when they get kicked out and come home angry

That's why the EU is cancer, you can't really easily leave without a shitstorm
>>
File: eternal3.jpg (64KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
eternal3.jpg
64KB, 640x500px
>>134309574
we are not greece

we are britain,the former british empire

most powerful nation in europe militarily regardless of what france says

business capital of the world FACT NY is second

5 most powerful military on the planet

we will not be bullied,we want it all and we want it now (guitar solo)

and we will get it.
>>
>>134309628
>>134309749
why is he the face of the eternal anglo when he sided with the Germans
>>
>>134308449
Theresa 'Give us a good deal or there'll be no fish to reel' May
>>
File: brexit-search.png (454KB, 681x389px) Image search: [Google]
brexit-search.png
454KB, 681x389px
>>134309749

>we want it all and we want it now
>and we will get it.

You are delusional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUZgV9yfvfo
>>
>>134309896
>he sided with the Germans
Because he's one of the few who saw ahead and knew he was making the right choice.
>>
File: _93845424_maytrump_pa.jpg (25KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
_93845424_maytrump_pa.jpg
25KB, 560x315px
>>134310156
you will bend the knee
>>
>>134309699
Did you even read what they said... Those aren't poor young people who retire in the EU and I'm guessing it's not your old rich people we'd send back too you... Again you're meant to be smart
>>
>>134309722
So what? Aren't you people also going to kick out millions of people from your country? And I'm sure anglos living in other european countries have a home to come back to. They are not refugees. You wanted to leave, now leave. What happened to 'glorious self-sufficient and independent brittania doesn't need no allies'?

This is the first step to nationalism mate. Enjoy it.

>>134309749
>Most powerful nation in europe
>business capital of the world
>5th most powerful military

Still acting like beggars. What happened to leaving with some grace? Fucking idiots.
>>
>>134310156
Hush now my German friend, just accept that we won't finance any more refugees and bite the pillow.
>>
>>134310305

I don't think you Brexiteers understand what is coming your way.

https://www.ft.com/content/d992b7c0-62fc-11e7-91a7-502f7ee26895?mhq5j=e1
>>
>>134310762
Hush now France. We know your having issues with funding your African project. But you will now also have to step up by supporting the eu.

I hope you don't mind :^)
>>
>>134310888
>link leads to "subscribe to financial times" page

post it faggot
>>
>>134310328
> meant to be smart
Just no.
>>
>>134311098

http://archive.is/QqvY4
>>
ITT butthurt Europeans who are finally realising we are leaving.
>>
>>134308449
>The EU promised to “have the coast guard ready” if we tried such a thing – but the coastguard hasn’t worked too well in recent years when it’s come to clamping down on mass migration so it’s doubtful it’ll suddenly start working now.”

The reason the coast guard doesn't work for immigration is that you're dealing with people and if you sink the boat or handle it roughly it's a shitstorm in the media. This though? I would expect nothing less than at least a few destroyers meeting a vessel like that.
>>
File: IMG_2758.jpg (49KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2758.jpg
49KB, 590x400px
>replying to EU flags

Not even once

In all seriousness I find the uptick in anti brexit shilling very encouraging
>>
File: maximumdevilish.jpg (12KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
maximumdevilish.jpg
12KB, 199x253px
>>
>>134311974
Indeed>>134312215
They're freaking out
>>
why did you guys even want to leave the eu

doesn't seem so bad, if you're a powerful country
>>
>>134308449

fuck, go in like this, no deal is better than A deal.
Because the EU will fail if no there is hard brexit! UK will survive. So please take a shit on the refugee union that is the EU.
Long live the UK!!
>>
>>134312608
Our laws are made in a different country and we cant control our borders, you'll understand in a few years time when after we leave they all start coming to places like Norway.
>>
>>134312631
>will fail if no there is hard brexit

*if no deal is reached by the end of the negotiations.
>>
File: 1494776965757.jpg (161KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494776965757.jpg
161KB, 900x900px
Crush the UK
>>
>>134311303
Meant past tense of mean

Learn our bloody language if you won't leave abdul
>>
>>134308449
lmao, did the politicians really reached this kind of low already?

>do as i say or i start dumping trash at your doorstep

that sounds like a countryside divorce story
>>
File: uknonbrits.png (116KB, 625x382px) Image search: [Google]
uknonbrits.png
116KB, 625x382px
>>134312700

>we cant control our borders
You are not part of Schengen so you DO control your own borders.
What you're trying to say is that you can't limit EU immigration and want it to go down which is quite funny considering that half of the foreign residents in britain are from outside the EU.
>>
File: smugfuck.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
smugfuck.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>134312608
>why did you guys even want to leave the eudoesn't seem so bad, if you're a powerful country

Virkelig ?

Nå som "hele afrika står i hungerkrise", og Tyrkia skal lesse av sine millioner av flyktninger når de implementers når de blir medlem (eller velger å åpne portene).

Desu mister alle borgere fra land sin demokratiske rett til å styre over egen politikk, fordi EU lov overkjorer lokale lover.

Som om ikke det var ille nok koster EU ekstreme belop som brukes til å smykke ut Brüssel og betale EU eliten som stadig blir rikere samtidig som arbeidsledighet og elendighet odelegger sosiale tjenester i Europa.

Samtidig så jobber EU aktivt for å bekjempe nasjonalisme, fordi de tror det er en del av rasisme, de underbygger lokal tradisjon og kultur av selv små grupper som samer for å innlemme alle inn i unionen!
De odelegger alle kulturer de berorer.

Kvalmende union!

De finnes Ingen gode grunner til å bli medlem eller at nåværende medlemsland burde bli værende medlem i EU.

Nato, er forsvarsalliansen og har ingenting med pengesokket EU å gjore.
>>
>>134313026
>You are not part of Schengen so you DO control your own borders.

no, you force your "pillars" down peoples throat as soon as they want to limit immigration, that's not democratic! The only way to stop MASSIVE immigration into Europe is by disassembling the EU!
>>
>>134313026
Our residents aren't a drain on the society like yours are, and we cant justify lowering immigration from outside the EU without lowering it from inside as well.
>>
>if you don't give me what I want I'll throw a tantrum and potentially kill thousands
Standard Anglo shit. The sooner you leave the better.
>>
>>134313873
>If you don't want to do what we tell you why not just leave?

Waaaaaaa why are you leaving
>>
File: nintchdbpict000234294290.jpg (106KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000234294290.jpg
106KB, 960x640px
>>134313873
>potentially kill thousands

That would be mercy killing compared to the slow and torturous death by immigration, unemployment and poverty that EU has in store for them.
>>
>>134313757

>The only way to stop MASSIVE immigration into Europe is by disassembling the EU!

How the fuck does what you just said make sense?
>>
>>134314084
>hurr durr telling us to not dump radioactive waste on your coast is an unreasonable demand
Like I said. Standard Anglo shit. I don't know if you read my comment I'm not upset in the slightest that you're leaving. I want it to happen as soon as possible.
>>
>>134309699
>Openly talks about deporting EU citizens and ending free movement of people.
Are you actually stupid? The government has already said it's protecting the EU citizens in this country but they will not be subject to EU law. They will subject to UK law, they are not getting deported.

It is the EU who said this is not good enough (even though UK law is better than EU law) but hey, let's not let facts get in the way of anything!

Idiot EU fucktoys.
>>
>>134308817
Daily reminder the British governments against their own citizens.

EU are happy to let Brits move freely in the EU forever if Brits will let EU migrants in UK come and go as they please.

Brit government is the obstacle here. Betraying their citizens again and again through history
>>
>>134313026
Schengen is just a passport free zone, if they have an EU passport then Schengen means jack shit. Italy is about to grant citizenship to hundreds of thousands of shitskins, Germany is going to grant citizenship status to the millions of shitskins they took in the last 2 years.

Then they will have passports and then it doesn't fucking matter if you're in Schengen or not, fucking hell you EUphiles are as thick as my cock.
>>
>>134311669
easy fixed. put migrants on the boat as well
>>
>>134314475
Stop hiding Bulgaria, we know it's you.
>>
>>134308817
This would single handedly destroy Greece and Spain. Not going to happen
>>
>>134314222

>How the fuck does what you just said make sense?

It makes sense because NO ATEMPT to stop massive immigration has been made.
And Multiple attempts to force countries into taking in refugees has been posed by the European Commission.

Because the EU activly and implicitly discourages nationalism, and because the EU "feels compelled" to save the world, while neglecting their own area of responsibility.

Year after year after year after fucking year!
>>
>>134308449
The great British empire is becoming more miserable from day to day kek
>>
>>134313026
it takes 5-8 years for "refugees" or migrants to earn eu citizenship, if we stayed in the eu we would be absolutely flooded. They will turn up in norway and switzerland now
enjoy
>>
>>134314550
Isn't your tourism industry already taking massive hits because of the migrants that have landed on some of your islands that are shitting them up? It's sad really, but hey the EU likes destroying European nations and the UK is the bad guy in all this.

Never forget that, it is the UK that is evil for wanting out of this shitshow.
>>
>>134313847
>we cant justify lowering immigration from outside the EU without lowering it from inside as well.

Of course you can.

Nobody forced you to be such cucks and take in so many non EU immigrants
>>
>>134314650
>5-8 years
That's rather naive, Italy is fast tracking their citizenship's and handing them out like candy so they can foist the problem Germany created onto someone else.
>>
>>134314719
We are cutting both EU and non EU migration, what is wrong with wanting BOTH cut?

Not to mention the quotas that the EU is trying to impose on us, we do not want rapefugee quotas, they are your problem, not ours, not Hungary's, not Poland's. They are Germany's problem, seeing as Germany wanted them.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>134314648

>kek

Immigrants may be the problem, but EU is the cause!
>>
File: 1853.jpg (32KB, 668x729px) Image search: [Google]
1853.jpg
32KB, 668x729px
>>134309699
fucking hell are you one stupid fucker.
>>
>>134314823
>implying pakis won't outbreed us anyway
>>
>>134314823
>We are cutting both EU and non EU migration, what is wrong with wanting BOTH cut?

But what is wrong with EU migration?
>>
>>134314584

>It makes sense because NO ATEMPT to stop massive immigration has been made.

Yeah sure, the doors to the EU are wide open, except that they aren't.
>>
>>134309574
>deals that are reserved exclusively for EU members
lmao please, the EU sucks the cock of China and US for even bigger trade deals. Germany even fellates Russia for oil while screaming about how much they hate Putin.
>>
>>134314677
That was a problem when I was visiting Lesvos but as the migrant routes have changed there aren't many here now. The sad thing is my island is being damaged massively since the numbers of British coming is half of what it was before. Lots of Italiens but not enough to make up the difference. English tourists were building the area up, spending a lot of money renovating our old buildings and spending lots of money. I assume the same was happening in parts of Europe with more of them. EU bullying them is going to be very bad for us
>>
>>134314743
in general, without government fast tracks it takes 5-10 years mostly, with marriage cutting some time off along with other factors.
>>
>>134314478
>Italy is about to grant citizenship to hundreds of thousands of shitskins, Germany is going to grant citizenship status to the millions of shitskins they took in the last 2 years.

Meh. Germany doesn't want these fucks anymore than anyone else does (a lot has changed since 2015, the focus is now on rejection and deportation), and it has reasonably restrictive citizenship laws anyway. Italy is using the 'humanitarian visa' crap (_not_ citizenship) to try and get the rest of Europe to defend the med border.

This all would have been solved a fuck of a lot quicker if everyone, Brits included, had just decided on an Australian style policy in the med.

Something like that is gonna come in the next 5-10 years, tops. Then our main concern is what to do with the fucks already here.
>>
kek it's like somebody read Infinite Jest and had a really great idea
>tfw Belgium becomes the great concavity
>>
>>134315042
>But what is wrong with EU migration?

EU migration = non EU migration,
once a cuck country gives them citizenship (like say.. germany) they swarm around in the union doing all kinds of shit.

That's why journalists say German citizen killed this, Swedish citizen raped that, Belgian shill destroyed a monument, etc.

Once in the EU (and citizenships are cheap, especially in Turkey) they can move wherever they want without any control or regulation.
>>
>>134309896
He didn't side with the Germans, he blames hitler and the jews for ww2. But, its mainly an ironic meme. Just like the eternal kraut memes.
>>
>>134313026
I can't believe how many EUfags fell for this meme.
The UK has passport checks, if you have an EU passport, there's nothing the UK can do to stop people entering, working, settling, retiring in UK.

I personally have no problem with this, until all the shitskins that Germany invited in become citizens.
That was a German decision, not a European one, so fuck them.
>>
>>134315167
In Germany it also requires a language/literacy and citizenship test, which shitskins usually can't either afford or pass.
>>
>>134308449
Brits are like jews while US whites for some reason aren't. (probably because the majority of US whites have German ancestry)

Oh well, as long as they make the EU suffer or maybe even destroy it I'm fine with them jewing us this time.
>>
File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>134308449
Anglo genocide when
>>
>>134315062
>Yeah sure, the doors to the EU are wide open, except that they aren't.

They are wide open, the floodgates are half shut (temporarily) because the Commission was scared of their little union of corruption being toppled by populism / democracy.

Guess what happens when Turkey becomes a member, and guess what happens if they don't/

And what about the African situation.
Pay attention to the rhetoric of the parties that shares the "values" of the european union. That's the future they want.

You know I'm right, I don't evne know why you argue. Unless you Want Europe destroyed by massive immigration.
>>
>>134315040
They won't, we've offset them with the 3 million Poles (who aren't being deported) that now outnumber muslims, hell Indians outnumber muslims.

>>134315042
EU migration becomes a problem when criminals are allowed in, it becomes a problem when the "NEW EUROPEANS" with fresh passports get to come on in. Then we've got problems.

>>134315161
You may see the numbers increase in the near future, EU bullying has put people off, indeed it's put people off going to Spain and the Canary Islands but hopefully this won't always be the case. If it is harming your tourism industry then your governments need to bring this up to the EU, they are negotiating for you and you should make your voices heard. With brutal violence if need be.

>>134315167
I know but Italy and others are at breaking point and it's made worse with Austria putting the military at the border. Imagine if you were Italy and your neighbors say "TAKE THEM ALL IN" they cripple your country, then that one that said "TAKE THEM ALL IN" says "LOLNO WE DON'T WANT THEM AHAHAHAHAHA". Yeah it'd make you angry too.
>>
>>134315435
according to wikipedia it says that language test cuts of 1 year, without that it takes 8 years.
france is crazy and has it at 5 years or TWO if you're a refugee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_of_the_European_Union
>>
>>134313873
We'll kill millions of you cunts if you even try anything, never forget.
>>
File: britmuslims_1809608c.jpg (43KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
britmuslims_1809608c.jpg
43KB, 460x287px
>>134315402

>I personally have no problem with this, until all the shitskins that Germany invited in become citizens.

When did you have have problems with "inviting shitskins"?
You've been doing that since the fifties.
>>
The absolute madmen
Do it UK make it your Antwerp Tea Party
>>
>>134315821

*ever have
>>
>>134315814
Why punish good Europeans when it's just Germany and France with their attack dog Austria fucking things up again?

It's always France or Germany doing things Spain has been quiet since Philip II's Armada was crushed but if it's not Louis 14th or Napoleon it's Alaric, or Hitler or some fucker trying to mess up Europe.

And we always stop it and always will stop it.
>>
>>134315690
>EU migration becomes a problem when criminals are allowed in

You should be happy, your crims are fucking off to places like Spain, Amsterdam etc.

>it becomes a problem when the "NEW EUROPEANS" with fresh passports get to come on in. Then we've got problems.

What's a new European? Do you mean migrants from Africa? Most don't want to reach the UK, they're happier in France or Germany or elsewhere

I feel sorry for the UK. You were once a great and pioneering nation. Now it seems numbskulls like you with zero value to offer the world are making up more and more of your country. I hope I'm wrong but this is the impression I'm getting.
>>
File: 7e5.png (48KB, 460x568px) Image search: [Google]
7e5.png
48KB, 460x568px
>>134308449
Wow, they are desperate, but that's even by meme site where we joke about murder a bad thing to say.
>>
>>134315690
False.

Islam makes up 4.4% of the total population.
Also, Muslim babies born will outnumber Christians by 2035.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/muslim-babies-outnumber-christian-births-2035-islam-relgion-popular-fastest-growing-a7669576.html

Currently, there are only 1.4 million Indians, much less than Muslims in the UK.
>>
File: 1483707546929.jpg (132KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483707546929.jpg
132KB, 600x450px
Just give us what we want. I don't see the big issue here
>>
>>134309699
>>Openly talks about deporting EU citizens and ending free movement of people.
We have not done this. This is pure fiction.
>>EU threatens to do the same to UK citizens.
That's because you're a bunch of Eurotrash who had to be taught, by us, what legal principles are, twice.
>>
>>134315402
>I personally have no problem with this, until all the shitskins that Germany invited in become citizens.

And how many immigrants to Germany (e.g. Turks) became German citizens and decided to move to UK? Please tell us all.
>>
>>134316016

>I feel sorry for the UK.

awww.. Sjw feeling hurt

at least you have immigrants to cheer you up
>>
File: 1494254215524.jpg (13KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
1494254215524.jpg
13KB, 380x405px
>>134315891
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Sea#Radioactivity

>>134316016
>You should be happy, your crims are fucking off to places like Spain, Amsterdam etc.
We're not happy though, we'd rather them be in our prisons and I'm sure Spain or wherever else would rather them be in our prisons, like we want EU criminals in their country of origins prisons.

Idiot.

>What's a new European? Do you mean migrants from Africa? Most don't want to reach the UK, they're happier in France or Germany or elsewhere
The 4++++ million niggerslims you allowed in within 2 years and the further 80 million that are planned to come in under the Kalergi plan.

>I feel sorry for the UK. You were once a great and pioneering nation. Now it seems numbskulls like you with zero value to offer the world are making up more and more of your country. I hope I'm wrong but this is the impression I'm getting.
I don't care about you feeling sorry, I don't care about empires, I never grew up under the British empire, it is the EU that has an obsession with empires and glory and is trying to build an empire, even if they have to crush good Europeans and replace them with niggers to do so. You shouldn't feel sorry for the UK, feel sorry for the Greeks or the Italians who have been completely crushed by the EU's blind ambitions.

You're scum.
>>
>>134316244
None, not even Turks want to live among niggers and Arabs.
Been to London recently, particularly East London looks like Mogadishu these days. I'm not fucking kidding you.
>>
>>134315690
Our government is fucking stupid and don't care about the islands. I fear the Brexit future with Germans having complete hegemony over the EU with their French dogs. Nobody here will do anything though. We are all fucked now
>>
>>134316264
>You shouldn't feel sorry for the UK, feel sorry for the Greeks or the Italians who have been completely crushed by the EU's blind ambitions.

This. It's us who are leaving.
>>
>mfw Operation sealion in two years
Feels good man. Finally we have a answer for the anglo subhumans.
>>
>>134316166
My Polish point still stands, there's 3 million of them here and it's the second most spoken language in the UK.
>>
Mainland Europe should be wiped off of the face of the Earth
>>
>>134316402
>Been to London recently, particularly East London looks like Mogadishu these days. I'm not fucking kidding you.
It's looked like Mogadishu since 1995. How late are you?
>>
Brit/pol/ discord faggots
gCmYfK
>>
>>134316410
>We are all fucked now

Then man up and get out!
It's not a dictatorship yet, and neither should you wait for it to become one!
>>
File: 1493084464481.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1493084464481.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>134308817
Who the fuck takes pics of random (probably) guys like that and uploads them to the internet
>>
I wish we had a whitehall insider anon

I have a feeling the UK government has already lined up the kill shot (deutsche bank + euro clearing)

They are also lining up an FTA with the USA. They could sign a bilateral deal with the UK pretty quickly whereas the EU would take decades - contrary to the propaganda, the EU is LITERALLY the total opposite of free trade. It is a PAY TO TRADE CARTEL.

Hardline 'federalist' elements within the EU want to cut off their nose (de facto embargo of the UK) to stop the UK being to Europe what Singapore is to Asia-Pacific. The slightly less insane 'Merkel-ist' technocrats correctly believe this to be a Very Bad Idea

The EU has no response to any of this, except to attack and subvert the UK through its leftist/islamist allies

Game over man, game over
>>
>>134316410
And look at the pro EU shills ITT, they are happy to chuck you under a bus because they think it will fuck us over and then in the next breath they will cry for you to help them and support them.

You've got to love their sinister perfidy. And they call us perfidious and cruel? We care more about Europeans than the EU ever has or ever will.
>>
>>134308817
>britons-living-in-europe-could-lose-right-to-live-in-another-eu-country

Luckily if you're from Syria you're already part of the EU somehow and welcome in any EU country.
>>
>>134316628
>Who the fuck takes pics of random (probably) guys like that and uploads them to the internet

Junker
>>
>>134316788
>>134316711
>>134316616
>>134316546
>>134316412
>>134316264
PAY DEBT
A
Y

D
E
B
T
>>
>>134315804
No, you need German (if only at B2 level) to get German citizenship. Specifically, all the following need to be fulfilled (sorry, I can't be bothered to translate):

Sie verfügen über ein unbefristetes Aufenthaltsrecht in Deutschland
Sie leben seit mindestens acht Jahren gewöhnlich und rechtmäßig in Deutschland
Sie sichern für sich und ihre Familienangehörige ohne Sozialhilfe und Arbeitslosengeld den Lebensunterhalt
Sie verfügen über ausreichende Deutschkenntnisse
Sie haben einen Einbürgerungstest über die deutsche Rechts- und Gesellschaftsordnung bestanden
Sie sind nicht wegen einer Straftat verurteilt
Sie bekennen sich zum deutsche Grundgesetz
Sie haben ihre alte Staatsangehörigkeit verloren oder geben sie auf

Taking part in a German course will reduce the 8 year requirement by 1 year, and there are other things that can reduce the time, but the language test is a must unless you have something that supercedes it (like a degree from a university where the teaching language was german). And no-one in Africa can speak German or has the nowse to do so, if they are even literate. Some of the other conditions include that you can prove that you aren't on benefits, that you have a job, that you have no criminal record, etc. etc. etc.

Critical now is that the next govt is black-yellow and not black-red or even worse red-red-green. They would be likely to relax the citizenship laws. The CDU are more likely, if anything, to make them more restrictive.
>>
File: 3f3b40c39f4c154b1be3cb9de6c5e5.jpg (5KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
3f3b40c39f4c154b1be3cb9de6c5e5.jpg
5KB, 281x179px
FUCK THE EU
WE BOMBED GERMAN PLAYGROUNDS TO THIS KIND OF THING WOULDN'T HAPPEN

ALL FOR NAUGHT
>>
Unnecessary.

We already own the EU's telecoms. Knowledge is real power. If the EU wanna play dicky buggers we can just blackmail their political leaders en masse.

https://theintercept.com/2014/12/13/belgacom-hack-gchq-inside-story/
>>
File: 1489068447141.jpg (51KB, 706x434px) Image search: [Google]
1489068447141.jpg
51KB, 706x434px
>>134316870
What debt?
>>
>>134316711
Excellent. The EU must fall.
>>
>>134316870
>PAY DEBTAYDEBT

you greedy shill, even if Britain paid you and everyone else wouldn't see 1 pound of that money, it's going straight into the luxleaking account of the European commissioners like always.
>>
>>134310156
bridges = trade
>implying trade inside the eu with all its regulations is better than trade with china or russia

Look at the mountain jews retard.
You must be german.
>>
>>134316711

>I have a feeling the UK government has already lined up the kill shot.

The British government never thought it would have to do this nor did it ever want Brexit to actually happen and Cameron was sure remain would win.
That's why they are making it up as they go along.
>>
>>134308449
Bin that nuclear waste!
>>
>>134316620
Nobody has given us a vote on staying in. Plus lots of Liberal globalist cucks in Athens and the big cities would probably outvote me because they make their money in UK and Germany.

>>134316788
My family remembers British troops fighting with us against Nazis and communists. You did more against the EU going evil than many say and it's a shame you voted out. You should have stated in and tried to reform it
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 780x438px
>(((citing recusal, Trump says he would have never hired Sessions....)))

>(((...Sessions says he plans to continue as Attorney General despite rebuke)))

What's the deal guys? I didn't quote or archive the sources but I was hoping Sessions would stick around as the unlinked article says from (((them))). Republicans have a great shot at doing shit right controlling all the branches right now. Why are they fucking up with the snipes and infighting then?
>>
File: IMG_2232.jpg (33KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
33KB, 277x400px
>>134316952
Wtf is wrong with you. Fucking pro jewish idiot. Hitler was nothing like these kikes.
>>
>>134309699
>>Leave the EU
>>Openly talks about deporting EU citizens and ending free movement of people.
>>EU threatens to do the same to UK citizens.
>>"Oh my God, how can you do this to us? Fuck the EU!"

They learned this by watching Ireland
>>
>>134317210

The Swiss are basically part of the single market and have to accept freedom of movement. They are even part of Schengen.
They are an EU-member in all but name.
>>
>>134317293
>The British government never thought Brexit would actually happen
>Cameron is unhappy

Good, they were probably promised positons within the EU establishment for lobbyism anyway, so its a double win for the people.
>>
>>134315821
Citizens of commonwealth countries have extra migration rights to UK and have since before the EU. I don't like that.
Having problem B doesn't mean I'm also okay with more of problem A.
>>
>>134317103
>>134317210
The UK has already said that it will pay for Erasmus and European space/technology ventures but that's it.

It does not total 80 billion or 100 billion, at most it's around 10 billion.

>>134317293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWg0QueG5Mg

Here, I fear you're being fed EU propaganda.

>>134317335
And should the need arise we will fight them again and again and again and again. Just because we've left the EU does not mean we will not help European nations. Our leaders have repeatedly said that as well. And any threat on our doorstep from Macron and Merkel trying to militarise will be crushed promptly.
>>
>>134317436
>Openly talks about deporting EU citizens and ending free movement of people
NO ONE HAS FUCKING SAID THAT! Our government has said it is protecting EU citizens, it is the EU that is fucking around with that. Not us.

You absolute fucking retard.
>>
>>134317480
>The Swiss are basically part of the single market
We're not staying part of the single market. Our leaders want access to it, like North Korea, Canada and other nations have access to it, without the free movement.

Retard.
>>
>>134309574
they still think they are an empire despite giving it up
>>
>>134317592
Oh
>>134309699
is lying on the internet? naughty naughty
>>
>>134316244
Germany has had a Turkish population since the war, since before the EU, that's not great but it was part of the deal.

The new arrivals, the ones doing the raping in cologne, won't be EU citizens until after Brexit thank god.

So zero.

It will remain zero.

Enjoy getting raped.
>>
>>134316166
>4.4%

god damn, that is a lot of muzzies. you lads better figure out something quick since as we all know those fuckers breed like rabbits. It won't be long before all the londonistan jokes become reality unless some patriotic brits do something about it. don't let your country become like mine lads. it's much too late for us but you all still have a chance.
>>
The article says the toxic waste is from Germany in the first place.
>>
>>134317335
>Nobody has given us a vote on staying in. Plus lots of Liberal globalist cucks in Athens and the big cities would probably outvote me because they make their money in UK and Germany.
Organize a leave survey or something, you can forgo your debt if you leave. In fact you should! Fuck the EU shilling banks and IMF, they caused your crisis to begin with by forcing you into volatile loans and bottomless debt.

But don't trust anyone within the establishment, they are all bought because most of the lobbyism in Europe is now brokered through the EU.
>>
>>134309896
because of his BEADY ANGLO EYES
>>
>>134316711
>stop the UK being to Europe what Singapore is to Asia-Pacific

Don't compare UK to Singapore.

Singapore has no natural resources and from nothing created an incredible country.

UK relies on banking sector and service sector economy. It has a small sector of high quality goods but most of the economy has no foundation.
>>
>>134317768
>4.4
Nothing compared to France, Bulgaria or Germany.

>>134317811
It's dumped in the Irish sea, I posted a link about the Irish sea's radioactivity.

LOL....
>>
>>134308449

>yourbrexit

what kind of fucking propaganda is this
>>
>>134317541
>It does not total 80 billion or 100 billion, at most it's around 10 billion.

pay 1 pound and we call it even, its all going to Junker and his friends anyway
>>
>>134315466
watch our traitorous congress when they have an "aipac" speech or the israeli pm is speaking, the congress are like little lap dogs performing tricks for the master. we are slaves to israel. they already own us and the white population which is opposed to each other is at around 60%. We have an invasion problem of epic numbers here easily 30 million aliens living here destroying our economy and voting in elections. the mongrel muslim commie alien king hussein sotero encouraged them to do so. we've got a hell of a mess here
>>
>>134317480
and Brexiters are deluded to think they can get all benefits of single market without being in it.

If that were true, EFTA nation, Switzerland etc. would demand more rights.
>>
>>134317411
>jewish

the European parliament and commission is full of them.
>>
>>134317660

>North Korea, Canada and other nations have access to it

Are you an idiot? North Korea is embargoed by the EU and Canada will have a FTA with the EU after the last national parliament has ratified the agreement.
Of course any other country can sell goods in the EU but non-members that have no FTA are put at a disadvantage because of tariffs and taxes.
>>
>>134317592
>NO ONE HAS FUCKING SAID THAT! Our government has said it is protecting EU citizens, it is the EU that is fucking around with that.

Not true at all, EU wants to give UK citizens already in EU right to leave any EU country and come back as they wish.

But Brits don't want to allow the same for EU citizens already in the UK.

UK are the roadblock here. Their own citizens are being offered more rights than they are willing to give to EU citizens already in the UK. Pretty fucking shameful
>>
File: 1485987994830.jpg (27KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1485987994830.jpg
27KB, 500x349px
>>134317845
You know one area of England (Gatwick) has more oil under it than the entire North Sea? Not even joking, they've started extracting it.

That's not taking into account other basins or shale gas sites around England, Wales and Scotland.

Or pharma/weapons industry and aerospace engineering. Gideon started the ball rolling on UK economy diversification before the EU referendum.

Nice try though.

>>134317954
In about 5 years time it will only take £1 to bailout the entire Eurozone.

>yfw and mfw

>>134318053
So Canada doesn't have access to the Single Market? North Korea doesn't have access to the Single Market?

Really? Oh wait you seem to not understand the difference between "being in the Single Market" and "having access to the Single Market".

Right lol and you EUphiles claim to be smart. Amazing...
>>
>>134308449
I know, hold another snap election, that'll solve all your problems
>>
>>134318176
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/not-only-can-britain-can-leave-the-eu-and-have-access-to-the-sin/

Retard.
>>
>>134318053
>and Brexiters are deluded to think they can get all benefits of single market without being in it.

what benefits, the right to trade on the "free market without paying 10% ?"

you know what, fuck the Eurozone. Fuck the Eurozone and FUCK THE EU!
Uk doesn't need it
Fuck all companies that want to trade in the UK if they shill for that regressive shit.
>>
>>134308449

UK = Nuclear garbageman island

Everyone should deal with their own nuclear waste it should be forbidden to export it.

Anyway they have to take what they agreed to for now or they will go to a WTO court.
>>
File: 1463457877921.jpg (9KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
1463457877921.jpg
9KB, 263x192px
How come the eternal Anglo hates Europe so much? Is it because it's the cradle of modern civilization and the Anglo hates the aryan master race?
>>
>>134313236

Stå på! Hva stemmer vi?
>>
>>134308449

Excellent: and if they send their "coast guard" we should send the Royal Navy to start shooting on sight any Spanish parasites in our waters, who are driving up the price of fish and chips.
>>
>>134318195
>In about 5 years time it will only take £1 to bailout the entire Eurozone.

yeah, by that time the union will only consists of germany and turkey tho.
>>
>>134318195
Biggest full of shit wanker I've seen on /pol/ today goes to you, lad.
>>
>>134318398
Well yeah we're a nuclear armed country too, part of making nuclear weapons and nuclear power leads to nuclear waste.

Luckily it's dumped on the Irish because they are beyond redemption. But I love how you hide behind other flags, cowardly. Cowardly through to the core.

>>134318406
We hate the EU and will continue to hate the EU until it is destroyed.

We love Europe and Europeans, just not those Europeans that would destroy Europeans.

But again, another coward hiding.
>>
File: pepokjhgfx.jpg (87KB, 885x567px) Image search: [Google]
pepokjhgfx.jpg
87KB, 885x567px
>>134308449
>>
>>134308449
this is just dumb
>>
>>134318607
anglos love europeans when they are fighting eachother, when they start to work together the sweat starts dripping
>>
>>134318424
>Stå på! Hva stemmer vi?

Vi har ingen representasjon, alliansen kanskje, men vi trenger nye partier.
Det beste vil være å prove å skape et uforutsigbart resultat sånn at Store og co ikke får så mye makt eller mandat for samarbeid, men det blir vanskelig. Håper vi har nye partier innen neste valg
>>
>>134318295

>Of course any other country can sell goods in the EU but non-members that have no FTA are put at a disadvantage because of tariffs and taxes.

What part of this don't you understand?
>>
>>134308449
Are you retarded? Why is this even a thread?
>>
>>134318558
Hi there Nicola Sturgeon.

Which part was full of shit out of interest?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/10845304/UK-economy-competitive-and-well-diversified-says-Moodys.html

That part?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/outstanding-oil-flow-produced-by-gatwick-gusher-a6945341.html

That part?

Or

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/not-only-can-britain-can-leave-the-eu-and-have-access-to-the-sin/

That part?

Oh wait, all the things I said aren't full of shit wanker...

Retarded Scottish shit stain, kill yourself and do the world a favor.

>>134318702
The EU will die, accept it.
>>
>>134316166
That says muslims globally
>>
>>134318765
Good thing we buy more than we sell, you want to hike up tariffs on your businesses? Fine by us, watch them crumble and beg for them to be removed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/757032/Brexit-Britain-Germany-EU-trade-deal-UK-business-Owen-Paterson-John-Longworth

Oh and you've fucked yourself with the USA too.

https://www.ft.com/content/43296832-b321-11e6-9c37-5787335499a0?mhq5j=e3

You have no cards in this round. Sorry babe.
>>
>>134318702
>anglos love europeans when they are fighting eachother, when they start to work together the sweat starts dripping

Very true: it has been British foreign policy for two centuries to stop the continent from uniting - tough luck not having our taxes pay for your shitty infrastructure, slavic parasite.
>>
File: discharge.gif (10KB, 685x377px) Image search: [Google]
discharge.gif
10KB, 685x377px
>>134318607

>Luckily it's dumped on the Irish because they are beyond redemption. But I love how you hide behind other flags, cowardly. Cowardly through to the core.

Sellafield stopped doing that in the 80s.
>>
>>134318765
>hurrrr muh EU!
I can see you sitting there and running your fucking hands together, as if your shaking your own hand; proud of your vile kike antics...
I would fucking gas you on sight you fucking nation wrecking parasite
>>
We'll also ship you our wogs and raise the drawbridge.
>>
File: 14976245629769.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14976245629769.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>134318931

>Good thing we buy more than we sell

This!
EU has no leverage in the negotiations!
>>
File: Nuclear.jpg (139KB, 560x662px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear.jpg
139KB, 560x662px
>>134319024
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14157272.Scottish_shellfish_are_contaminated_by_radioactive_waste_from_Sellafield/

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irish-sea-radioactivity-worse-than-at-nuclear-site-1.161463

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/aug/04/sellafield-remain-threat-ireland

That's just one plant on the UK mainland.
>>
>>134308449
and then one of the many nuclear reactors on the french coast would have an "accident" and from dover to dorset would end up like fukushima.

Why doesn't this nuclear expert work on making cheaper british alternatives to pricey Areva reactors instead of pushing vague threats.

Why not just make a small magnox waste reactor dickhead, instead of promising chenobyl 2.0?
>>
>>134314326
> The government has already said it's protecting the EU citizens in this country but they will not be subject to EU law. They will subject to UK law, they are not getting deported.
It is the EU who said this is not good enough

i don't know who to believe, are we the good guys?
>>
>>134318931
it doesn't work that way, richfags will still buy those bmw's just with tariffs, the only ones that will suffer are the working class
>>
>>134319398
Do you think that EU citizens who have become British citizens should be subject to EU law?

That would mean EU courts have jurisdiction over our own courts, we do not want that.
>>
File: beady.jpg (50KB, 928x268px) Image search: [Google]
beady.jpg
50KB, 928x268px
Wonderful. Remember, we're not paying the divorce bill and if you keep agitating against us we'll ship all our Muslims off to Germany and see if trident is still in working order, kraut cucks. ARYAN DIED SOON
>>
>>134319524
poor fags buy more because there's more of them in a population. It will harm sellers, buyers will look for cheaper or elsewhere.
>>
File: 1500511743056.jpg (50KB, 578x838px) Image search: [Google]
1500511743056.jpg
50KB, 578x838px
>>134319608
>>
>>134319398
>are we the good guys?

Yes, the people are always the good guys.

Establishment EU want total control over all of Europe and they want to curb all criticism of immigration.
But then again most politicians are EU shills.
>>
>>134318717

Tenkt å stemme alliansen sjæl. Kun på grunn av stillingen deres til EU og Norges ugyldige/ulovlige EOS medlemskap og fordi partipolitikk har spilt fallitt med det norske samfunnet imo. Nye partier hadde vært flott, men jeg tror vi hadde kunnet lost mye om vi hadde satt oss på bakbein hva EOS angår og det er kun det alliansen vil. Pluss partipolitikk er stor del av problemet I norge I seg selv I det at den er 100% ideologi hele tiden omtrent. De hetifgste ideologene I politikken våres er helt ute å kjore fordi di konstant beveger seg fra falske premisser og ståsted I enhver debatt. Nye partier kan/vil slite med dette like mye som de eksisterende gjor i dag.
>>
>>134319209

Sellafield is a reprocessing site, not a power plant.
And power plants barely release anything into the environment during normal operations, in fact coal plants release more radioactivity than your regular power plant.
>>
>>134318931
>we buy more than we sell

Yes, but you do something like 50% or more of all your business with the EU. They can take the hit, you can't. You've got the ear of the Donald, sort of, when he's in the mood, but if he loses power then you will have the whole US establishment out to punish you for being the first to cringeworthily head out there to shake his hand.

China and Russia, on the other hand, both look much more EU friendly than they do UK friendly. Although the most realistic scenario is that they will try and play the UK and the EU off one another to the detriment of both.
>>
>>134313873

No, this is a legal consequences of leaving Euratom without a subsequent deal on nuclear storage. Depleted plutonium is subject to a lot of regulation and the UK, legally, cannot hold on to European nuclear waste without the EU recognising British safety and storage procedures, which requires a formal legal arrangement.
>>
>>134308449
don't be so hard on yourself, anglo.
your country finally becomes self-aware and now it starts to swing its fangs around.
>>
>>134319741
Waste retard, waste is dumped into that sea, as well as the North Sea.

You mention one plant or whatever, I showed you there's more than one along that area that dumps in the Irish sea. You are playing semantics to try and win an argument you've already lost.

>>134319799
>Yes, but you do something like 50% or more of all your business with the EU. They can take the hit, you can't.
Because we are legally forbidden from doing trade with anyone else outside of the EU..

>You've got the ear of the Donald, sort of, when he's in the mood, but if he loses power then you will have the whole US establishment out to punish you for being the first to cringeworthily head out there to shake his hand.

lol.

Australia
Argentina
Bolivia
Brazil
Canada
Chile
China
Colombia
Ecuador
Germany
Ghana
Iceland
India
Ireland
Japan
Kenya
Korea (Republic of)
Mexico
New Zealand
Pakistan
Paraguay
Peru
Suriname
Switzerland
United States
Uruguay
Venezuela

All want an FTA with us, 2 weeks after we voted leave they all came knocking for an FTA. So no, not just "THE DONALD". Retarded EUphile.
>>
>>134319807

>Depleted plutonium
No such thing exists, also Plutonium is not waste, you can make MOX fuel out of it.
>>
>>134308449
>plutonium
why?
just use uranium. plutonium is for weapons program.
>>
File: 1489455688278.gif (2MB, 159x146px) Image search: [Google]
1489455688278.gif
2MB, 159x146px
>>134308449
>EU promised to “have the coast guard ready”
>>
As if anyone thought that british govt who shilled against the brexit from the vwry would actually deliver the brexit. They are just playing with the general public, that's why they initiated these useless elections wnd that's why they all but lose it - In order to cast doubt on brexit and on the very support of the brexit by the majority.
>>
File: 1480954413636.jpg (51KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1480954413636.jpg
51KB, 492x492px
>>134320205
>plutonium is for weapons program.
>>
File: 1498485184467.jpg (143KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
1498485184467.jpg
143KB, 1200x848px
>>134320289
The Tories formed an alliance with the DUP who are anti EU, anti gay, and anti migrant. Well supply and confidence thing but still less cucky than Labour communists.
>>
>>134317293

Typical EU flag, you left out the most important part of that line

>(deutsche bank + euro clearing)

There that's better

Shit, I replied to an EU flag. Sorry anons
>>
>>134309699
That flag means you can't talk about the opinion of the citizens you oppress. Your punishment will be huge.
>>
>>134320542
You see an EU flag? I just see the German flag.
>>
>>134320101

>Because we are legally forbidden from doing trade with anyone else outside of the EU...
This is the most laughable lie i've heard today.

>Waste retard, waste is dumped into that sea, as well as the North Sea.
No it isn't. Sellafield releases stuff like Tc99 and I129 into the Irish sea but that stuff is harmless. Power plants on the other hand release almost nothing.
But i don't expect you to know anything about nuclear energy since you barely have any idea about what the EU is and what it does.
>>
File: rejected.webm (233KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
rejected.webm
233KB, 360x640px
>>134308817
>>134309699
>>134310156
>>134310888
>>134311402
>>134313026
>>134314222
>>134315062
>>134315821
>>134315929
>>134317293
>>134317480
>>134318176
>>134318765
>>134319024
>>134319741
>>134320111

why is it always that the stupidest people always have the most to say? Also, only jews are this neurotic

>EU meme fag
can we just range ban meme flag fags?
>>
>>134320586
Same thing lad
>>
>>134309574
Because if Britain just lets go without staying in the common market or working out some kind of trade deal, EU will act like a childish, spoiled brat and not let ANYONE trade with Britain.

So it doesn't matter if France or Sweden wants a trade deal with Britain after they've left, because individual EU member states are not allowed to work out their own trade deals, so the petty EU leadership will just completely block all of Europe from trading with Britain even though it's in the best interest of everybody to work out a free trade agreement.
>>
>>134320710
>This is the most laughable lie i've heard today.
But it's not a lie, we're not even allowed to speak with the USA until we've fully left the EU, that is what Juncker has been saying, what Barnier has been saying, what the EU Gay Verstupidhair has been saying.

That is no lie you retarded clit fungus.

>No it isn't. Sellafield releases stuff like Tc99 and I129 into the Irish sea but that stuff is harmless. Power plants on the other hand release almost nothing.
But i don't expect you to know anything about nuclear energy since you barely have any idea about what the EU is and what it does.

Give it a rest about nuclear waste, you're talking about emissions from the site, not the barrels of waste that are dumped (which isn't just a Simpsons joke) it happens...
>>
>>134319710

Ja, vi må ut av eos og schengen. SP kommer til å få en god del stemmer fordi de frontet anti EU posisjonen sin tidlig, men de onsker å samarbeide med AP, FRP har ikke god nok ledelse til å fronte en anti EU kampanje enda, men mindre de overrasker meg.
Alliansen er et godt valg, jeg bare håper de får nok stemmer til å ha mandat.

Jeg tror EU kommer til å ryke sammen om få år uansett, heldigvis.
>>
>>134320719
We already know it's Germans.

>>134320730
I know m8
>>
>>134320586

It actually was hans doing all the pro-EU shilling before the shitty new flag system. Those pesky bavarians sure do love taking over Europe...

You're KRAUTS not """europeans""", get over it
>>
>>134320966

>not the barrels of waste that are dumped (which isn't just a Simpsons joke) it happens...
That has been illegal since 1993.

>"Since 1993, ocean disposal has been banned by international treaties. (London Convention (1972), Basel Convention, MARPOL 73/78)"
>>
>>134321242
>That has been illegal since 1993.
It still happens, dumping is illegal, fly tipping is illegal. It doesn't stop it happening you utter retard.

>>134321183
They are just scummy, I'm glad people see the Germans for what they really are.
>>
>>134321344

I am actually a bong on holiday. Why are the stereotypes always true....
>>
>>134321616
What the socks and sandals thing or the sun loungers? I usually use airbnb or rent out a bungalow instead of those all inclusive things. Where in Spain/Canaries are you at?
>>
>>134321344

Who said i'm German?
>>
>>134317335
SOVEREIGN
>>
>>134309896
Prime physical specimen of the Anglo race.
>>
>>134321743
>Swiss
Same thing, German/French hybrids. You're not the fucker that was making those

>AHAHAHAHHA UK WON'T VOTE TO LEAVE, UK WILL REMAIN!
threads are you?
>>
File: 1458582229575.jpg (44KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
1458582229575.jpg
44KB, 960x956px
I love being British.

EU:
>Give us lots of money for breaking up our shit migrant infested EU

Britain:
>Fuck off pal, have some contaminated nuclear waste on a boat you cunts.
>>
File: 1486046289290.jpg (496KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1486046289290.jpg
496KB, 570x570px
>>134321840
>>
>>134308817
>would never ever happen

can you imagine the white population of britain rising?

simply would never be allowed to happen - the country will never be allowed to become more white - they will have to take up arms first.
>>
File: 1474486042242.jpg (17KB, 187x204px) Image search: [Google]
1474486042242.jpg
17KB, 187x204px
>>134322040
>can you imagine the white population of britain rising?
>>
File: mwhahahahehahohaheha.jpg (76KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
mwhahahahehahohaheha.jpg
76KB, 620x413px
>>134308449

Mummy May's Final Form

STRONG AND UNSTABLE

Bend the knee Euros, or we unleash her.
>>
>>134321710

Barcelona

It's weird but except for the jobs market everything here is vastly better than my home London. It's like pre 9/11 UK but with smartphones.
>>
>>134321955
We will send refugees to your shores and instigate Muslim uprisings in Bradford, Luton and Birmingham
>>
so WW3 will start because anglos are crazy?
>>
File: 1498495742851.jpg (18KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1498495742851.jpg
18KB, 400x299px
>>134321840
>Prime physical specimen of the Anglo race.
>>
>>134322446
Barcelona is nice but it's full of dark skinned people and I couldn't find anywhere that sold cigarettes.

Canaries are nicer imo.
>>
>>134311669
>sinking a vessel full of nuclear waste
>blowing up radioactive substances
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.