[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I ws browsing kikebook and saw that a fucking leaf posted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ulyMXDo.jpg (245KB, 1557x984px) Image search: [Google]
ulyMXDo.jpg
245KB, 1557x984px
So I ws browsing kikebook and saw that a fucking leaf posted on his Facebook wall that he ''plans on killing Trump''
I guess it was in a joking manner, but he's a literal commie that loves Islam and anti-white propaganda
Can I call the police on him?
>>
>>134306142
Of course, do it! I pity the clown, having to go to prison because of a president in another country
>>
How about sharing the post with us. Shills might be interested too.
>Can I call the police
Sure you can. Archive it with archive . is, and send it to local department and the FBI
>>
>>134306142
Why would you not? Its a crime
>>
>>134306142
Fuck yeah! Do IT!!!! Get that leaf in leaf prison.
>>
File: commiecuck.png (146KB, 1111x694px) Image search: [Google]
commiecuck.png
146KB, 1111x694px
Well since you guys asked for the post
He literally has a picture of himself with a soviet flag behind him and his page is riddled with SJW shit posting, so I have no sympathy for this red scum
>>
File: redscum.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
redscum.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>
I have to wait for the non-emergency line to be running
>>
>>134307181
Good. Are canadian prisons as deadly as american ones?
>>
>>134306142
FUCK YEAH MY FELLOW KEKISTANI
WE HATE DIFFERING OPINIONS HERE
YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR YOU POLITCAL BELIEFS, AS LONG AS ITS DIFFERENT THAN MINE
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>134307098
>>134307181
You did good leaf. Archive the page and send it to the FBI
>>
>>134308334
If one is so stupid to post death treats with his face attached to it, well the knock on the door and at least a big fine can be filed under educational investment
>>
>>134306142

Yes, please report him.

Any physical threat made against another person is grounds for arrest and prosecution in Canada.

The cops take it seriously.
>>
>>134306142
Regardless of whether or not you like Trump, can we just take a moment to appreciate how accurate the Sanders side is in that picture? Is their anything more pleb-tier than a Sanders supporter?
>I don't know anything about politics but Bernie is the only honest politician! I'm 19!
>Dude weed lmao Bernie should have won!
>I'm a fat 40-year-old single mother covered in tattoos who dropped out of high school and I work at McDonald's. No ambitions, never tried hard for anything in my life. WE NEED A $15 FEDERAL MINIMUM WAGE!!
>>
>>134306142

Et voila, the law this pertains to, section 264.1 of the Criminal Code.

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-264.1.html
>>
>>134308108
Probably not quite for the most part, but it has it's share of niggers and all kinds of white hating minorities and many minority jail guards who couldn't care less about the little ''white boy'' getting his ass beat or lynched. Ha!
>>
>>134308930

264.1 (1) Every one commits an offence who, in any manner, knowingly utters, conveys or causes any person to receive a threat
(a) to cause death or bodily harm to any person;
(b) to burn, destroy or damage real or personal property; or
(c) to kill, poison or injure an animal or bird that is the property of any person.
Marginal note:Punishment

(2) Every one who commits an offence under paragraph (1)(a) is guilty of
(a) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years; or
(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding eighteen months.
>>
>>134308334
Communists should indeed be punished for the death it will bring upon so many especially those who refuse to submit to it's tyranny and the sociopathic sadism of wanting a 1984 society
>>
>>134310080
And the red flag represents the genocide and rape of millions of innocent Germans and also of other white people
Besides, and communists were ''homo phobic'' racists, and as was Marx himself who also hated gays and said negroes and Mexicans are inferior. His level of hypocrisy for posing as an SJW can't not go unpunished, he's just a piece of shit plain and simple
>>
>>134310651
The soviets were homo phobic racists to be more specific, but all communist governments have been racist and homo phobic so far
I'm sick of these Soros shills thinking they run this city and can say whatever the fuck they want, while good people like Lauren Southern get piss poured on their head with no one defending her
One punished is doing the world good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.