[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GERMANY - 1000s of "youth" attack police

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: malmö80talet.png (401KB, 715x400px) Image search: [Google]
malmö80talet.png
401KB, 715x400px
https://www.thelocal.de/20170717/police-shocked-by-violence-as-youth-riot-at-small-town-fair

Authorities in the town of Schorndorf in Baden-Württemberg have expressed shock after police and bystanders were attacked by members of a group of around 1,000 youths.

>Three incidents of sexual assaults against women were also reported on Friday evening, while one was reported on Saturday.

>According to police, a large portion of the group had immigrant backgrounds.

>Four men are being investigated, but police have not confirmed any arrests.
>>
Police already stated it were just 100 drunk school kids and only a minority were migrants. You are literally posting fake news.
>>
>>134303978
oh okay then carry on everyone

nothing to see here
>>
Burger=youth
Bong=Asian
Kraut=youth

What are they called elsewhere..like in Scandanavia?
>>
>>134304657
swedes
>>
>>134304657
>What are they called elsewhere..like in Scandanavia?

Swedes.
>>
>>134304733

Asshole.
>>
>>134304733
>>134304754
Yep. Sweden will instantly nationalise any African so that the media (unable and unwilling to state ethnicity) will call them "Swedish men"
>>
>>134304657
youth or boys
>>
>>134304657
Natives
>>
>>134303732
>op is a faggot
>takes a nothingburger story
>makes sage bread
>op is somehow more of a faggot than before

dude there are literally 200 funnier and more insane storys about the insanity in germany

>refugees accuse themselves of rape and murder to get guaranteed asylum since they face a death sentence in their homcountrys
>german law enforcment and justice expect several 10k cases of this
that's a good one

>(((refugees))) from africa sue the german gubinment, because their asylum is dinied
>probably because they are economic migrants and need to go back
yeah those people need to fuck off

>reminder op is a faggot and pushes a nothingburger
>>
>>134305955
What are you doing about it all, Hans?
>>
File: 1494709776418.jpg (117KB, 666x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494709776418.jpg
117KB, 666x960px
>>134305955
why do you have to be mad
>>
File: Germanistan2.webm (2MB, 480x848px) Image search: [Google]
Germanistan2.webm
2MB, 480x848px
>>134303978
Nothing to see here! Move along!
>>
>>134306250
I always wondered if autism affected blacks like it does whites and Asians.
>>
>>134306061
We can't do anything. They've been clearing the outlying villages out for a year straight and any resistance to Brussels means the US Army swarms out from its bases to protect them from us. There is no way out of this. Before finding /pol/ I had completely internalised the propaganda that they pass off as an education here - the people in Germany sincerely believe that all of NATO want this to happen and that it is the best for everyone because this way it will be easier for the economy to repay the dispossessed and starving we are all, without exception, guilty of. You can't snap them out. Brainwashing is too harmless a word. They're robots. The things that are done to the children mean that the adults never break free, and we have no weapons. The things that are done to the old mean the young have no aspiration. I couldn't recount the amount of senile old vets dragged to show trials to prepare for this; the message is clear, whosoever does not want to be a sacred Semitic like Churchill wanted gets hunted down, no matter how long ago your criticism was registered. Our government is in the hands of (((Kahane))) and (((Merkel))) and their exclusive purpose is to make sure the Polish people develop a healthy sense of nationhood so as to eventually sweep in and avenge the Holocaust - in this they have the CIA, the MI6, the Israelis and even leftover Soviet sleepers, they have billions of dollars and entire nations' worth of material pumped in for decades to this exact end. We have stunted bodies full of cancer growths and the honor of being the one people Jews definitely have to eradicate, in which our own kith and kin proudly hold their guns. What do you honestly expect of your mere slaves?
>>
File: tuxedohitler.jpg (52KB, 434x700px) Image search: [Google]
tuxedohitler.jpg
52KB, 434x700px
>>134306343
The world needs Agent 88 now more than ever.
>>
>>134307220
Hang in there Hans, the jews are losing their grips on Western nations. If the Germans revolted today, white America would side with them. Don't forget that Trump is redpilled on the rapefugee question. The ZOG machine is in free fall. The New World Order to replace it will be an international, white brotherhood.
>>
File: 1456154475012.jpg (208KB, 947x485px) Image search: [Google]
1456154475012.jpg
208KB, 947x485px
>>134306343
>>
>>134308850
I want to believe, but I've read the history since I snapped to. To me it seems, as apparently it seemed to most alive back then, that even the Third Reich itself was merely the last stand in a millennia-long war. How should we bounce back? Trump is technically Merkel's direct superior now; I don't hear any cavalry yet. Thank you for trying to motivate me; but even if we live through this at all I do not see how a nation of death row inmates and pleasure slaves could conceivably ever regrow into anything but the next batch of "Jews" again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.