[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you have here, anon? A pile of cash?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: sessions.jpg (47KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
sessions.jpg
47KB, 768x512px
You say you've been saving it over several years because you don't trust banks, eh?

Well, I doubt that. Normal people don't do that. We'll just take it until we can prove you're a drug dealer. Bye bye now. If you have any problems with this, go through the proper channels.
>>
UwU
Wuts dis
I only have bitcoin good sir!
>>
>>134303143
Very unsettling
>>
File: 1456959787599.jpg (379KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1456959787599.jpg
379KB, 2000x1333px
>>134303143
>implying we have any other choice

"White genocide is a good thing" - Joe Biden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
>>
>>134303435

While this is true, when politicians do bad things they should be called out on it. This is a VERY bad thing as the government shouldn't be given free reign to seize property at will.
>>
>>134303187
Civil asset forfeiture will make crypto soar, but for the wrong reasons
>>
>>134303500
Why shouldnt a landlord have full control to interact or take back whatever is on his land? You agreed to this by being in this country.
>>
File: Trump Untouchable.jpg (194KB, 758x526px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Untouchable.jpg
194KB, 758x526px
>>134303143
Rand Paul was on TV this morning speaking out against Sessions for this very reason. He said it primarily targeted the poor and minorities. Trump isn't too happy with him either. I say it's time for him to go. He hasn't done shit but recuse himself.

IMO he was eager to support Trump in the beginning because he's a rat.
>>
>>134304781
>a landlord should be able to unilaterally change a "rent agreement" without prior notice, allowing him to seize tenants' belongings
I know you're b8ing but please at least try.
>>
>>134303143
Follow the money that was defrauded by the dnc in the latest investigation developments by Elizabeth Beck and possible ties to human trafficking and organ harvesting
>>
The fuck happened to Sessions? He was the only one worth a damn in the admin at the beginning. He hasn't done shit. He kept that kike Rosenstein on who immediately repaid him by appointing Mueller. He recused himself from the Russia shit. He's wasting energy and time to crack down on dude weed lmao. And now this crap.

The fuck happened?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.