[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna cry. I just had an hour long conversation with these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: CommentPhotos.com_1407355565.jpg (46KB, 273x260px) Image search: [Google]
CommentPhotos.com_1407355565.jpg
46KB, 273x260px
I wanna cry.

I just had an hour long conversation with these left-wing retards on the Youtube live stream of King of the Hill.

And fuck me, I out argued them and showed them facts and truth at every turn. They said blacks commit more crimes because they grow up poor, they requested statistics against whites and called me racist because I couldn't find any, and eventually just started calling me a "TRUMPER DUMPER" and "INBRED HILLBILLY." Then, I gave up hope while the two of them just started circle-jerking about how I was a mentally ill redneck.

I lost all hope. Some of these people are WORSE than what you see on here. They're brainwashed beyond reckoning. It's textbook double-think. Oh man, I wanna cry some left-wingers are so deep in they cannot come out.
>>
>>134303136
Or you were just arguing with retarded kids who are on youtube for feels, not reals.
>>
>>134303136
It is true that it is becuase of poverty, but its at a point of no return they will stay degenerate overall.
>>
>>134303136
lol arguing on king of the hill lol. why
>>
File: 1500231652948.jpg (124KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500231652948.jpg
124KB, 1024x512px
>>134303284
Wrong.
>>
>>134303136
Just show the Appalachian mountains whites who are extremely poor, live in expressionist houses made of doors and still do not commit crime.
>>
>>134303136
What's king of the hill? Also fuck them. The weak must fear the strong. If they want to jerk eachother off about there eternal victimhood instead of suffering to improve there life then or them. It will just make their situation worse. As a man, you have the responsibility to make kids and raise them correctly, instead of letting them turn out as eternal faggot of the liberal perauasion.
>>
>>134303136
Not everyone can be saved anon. Save yourself those who are like-minded...but also know when you're beating a dead horse. Then cut your losses and leave them behind.
>>
>>134303136
gaslighters have raised entire generations on backwards reality lies

you are wasting your breath on them, they will learn they are wrong when a nigger caves their head in
>>
>>134303284
>>134303318
You're fucking retarded.
Nice posting style by the way welcome to 4chan you fucking faggot
>>
>>134303136
Probably just CIA, bud. They've got a whole textbook, and if you stay strong and hold your ground they bring in 3-4 different accounts to make you look like you hold the minority opinion. All over YouTube and Facebook.
>>
>>134303136
Lol, /pol/-tard met libtards. Hilarious.
>>
>>134303283
They were strait up retarded dude. I said "Blacks and Hispanics were 130% more likely to be in Prison than all other races combined in 2009"

Then this kid spend TEN MINUTES arguing that 130% wasn't real and repeating "130% of WHAT?" as if that countered my point.

I eventually asked him what 100% of 10 was and told him that 10+10=20 then he argued STILL saying that by my logic 1 dollar equals 2.

I told him it was ADDITION and that 100% MORE or 130% MORE you must add the second number to the first..

I mean friends, there are left-wing kids being indoctrinated into retardation right now. It's out of control.
>>
File: IAmJacksApathy.jpg (150KB, 1353x670px) Image search: [Google]
IAmJacksApathy.jpg
150KB, 1353x670px
>>134303136
let me give you some advice anon

Arguing on the internet is futile, people will believe what they want to believe and no matter what you say they will twist your words and play mental gymnastics to convince themselves that theyre always right and youre always wrong. Even when confronted with the truth, theyll shut their eyes, ragequit the argument and close the tab, then pull up some youtube video and forget all about the conversation, except to reassure themselves that they didnt lose the argument and theyre still right. Some people are just retarded and refuse to believe anything but their own self fulfilling ideology

At the same time, they serve an important purpose; they force you to keep an open mind and not live in an echo chamber. The more you argue with these retards the better it is because it forces you to consider their points and scrutinize your own, because why the fuck would you hold an opinion you cant back up.

That being said, the majority of people argue in groups and with meme arguments so it they can pat themselves on the back when they receive validation from other retards. Don't give up, things will get better eventually
>>
>>134303864
Oh my God, you're right.

That's exactly what happened.

I remember someone saying "Hi CIA" right there in the chat room.

Then some one else came in and agreed with the first guy and they both started insulting me.

Did I really argue with a CIA member for hours? Good fucking fuck.
>>
>>134303993
I'll tell you a secret: you're still talking to CIA. /pol/ is full of undercover agents
>>
File: 1499270962627.jpg (142KB, 780x776px) Image search: [Google]
1499270962627.jpg
142KB, 780x776px
>>134303993
How does it feel you're officially on a the cia watch list for being literally Hitler, desu?
>>
>>134304064
>>134304101
I am literally on a CIA watchlist now. Un-fucking believable.

They even brought in a second guy who pretended he was from Australia. By the time the second guy came in they were just blatantly insulting me calling me an inbred redneck retard.

The second guy was Australian to draw me apart from my white brothers, no doubt.
>>
>>134304192
>got laughed at by the CIA
I know that feel
>>
I was just thinking this guy seemed like he was repeating the same tired arguments I see here all the time.

It was like no one could possibly be this dumb. I kept winning the argument and someone else came in and they both just started insulting me.

I-I just got trolled by the CIA. Oh my God.
>>
File: ciaonpol.png (585KB, 1182x666px) Image search: [Google]
ciaonpol.png
585KB, 1182x666px
>>134304311
>>
File: altrightchat.jpg (68KB, 600x1352px) Image search: [Google]
altrightchat.jpg
68KB, 600x1352px
>>134304379
>>
>>134303136
>They said blacks commit more crimes because they grow up poor
They're wrong on this, because they don't commit more crimes, they're just significant;y more likely to be convicted.
>>
>>134303874

It's because for every one of these statistics there's a liberal counter

>130% more likely to be in jail
>so anon, stop and frisk proves they're 90% more likely to be stopped without reasonable suspicion and 99% of them aren't doing anything illegal
>Data further shows white people admit to degeneracy but don't get arrested
>Yfw the local DA did pot and coke in law school and prosecutes people for those same crimes
>>
Reading this, you come off as pathetic. If you can't defend yourself against some 12-year-olds on youtube, you should re-evaluate why you hold your opinions.
>>
>>134303136
Niggers are scum I can confirm I grew up with them.

Only time I had a tooth knocked out of my skull was 2nd grade by 8 year old Tyron and have no idea why.
>>
One guy in chat kept asking over and over "Yeah, well what are you actually doing about this?"

"what are you doing in real life about the jews?"

"what are you doing about the blacks?"

this other one kept insulting me for using an anonymous account, said he would take the argument to Facebook.

OH MY FUCK. They were trying to get confessions and free identification info. CIA is literally trolling King of the Hill live streams to collect data on me.
>>
>>134303136
>Arguing in a youtube comment section
You already lost before you even began, faggot. Get a life, geez.
>>
Just hold me a little longer /pol/

I wasn't ready for this red pill yet.
>>
Fucking CIA nigger faggots I dare you to fuck with me.
>>
>>134303136
You do not engage with the opposition in hoping of turning them.
You engage with them in hopes of recruiting the fence-sitters.

The fargone can only save themselves.

You fucked up by getting emotionally invested.
You sound like a woman
>>
File: 1499013774385.png (36KB, 510x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1499013774385.png
36KB, 510x1499px
>>134303864
Fucking retard.
>>
>>134305155
You guys never are
>>
>>134303136
JUST send him mighty words of wisdom of your God Emperor
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/
>>
>>134303136
>I wanna cry

Stop being a faggot
>>
File: 51wstV+gUfL.jpg (39KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
51wstV+gUfL.jpg
39KB, 350x500px
Hey pol, im on my way of moving to the states. I need a state to call home, can you help me? I do have some criteria: fast internet, high population of whites, conservative and not too hot.

from my research new hampshire would be the best guess.

any ideas pol?
>>
File: DeletedPosts1.png (346KB, 1811x912px) Image search: [Google]
DeletedPosts1.png
346KB, 1811x912px
>>134303772
Honestly, I'm just so tired of politics outside of political arenas.
>>
>>134303136
Lol, get tekt trumper dumper
>>
>>>/bant/1490805

Can you guys at least explain to your idiots that they're still idiots even if they spill over to another board. What is with this crying faggot
>>
what the actual fuck xD how do you get trolled by cia agents? in normal countries secret service or inteligence are doing proper job of infiltrating hostile or dangerous environments, not triggering people on youtube. dis a joke or what?
>>
File: remove commie.jpg (50KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
remove commie.jpg
50KB, 750x537px
>>134303136
>arguing with marxists of any kind as if they're people
>ever
>>
>>134306551

think south and mid-west
>>
>>134307751
so texas, new mexio and arizona?
>>
>>134303136
Show them the kansas experiment.
https://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/money-school-performance-lessons-kansas-city-desegregation-experiment
>>
>>134303434
Yea, the appalacian people are amazing, I've lives in a tiny valley called rye cove deep in the hills of Virginia, and never will you meet a kinder more accepting people. I myself and many of my family are dark skinned Melungeon people and honestly for me myself being 1/6 African American and the rest native American and Irish I have had no prejudice except for Whoopi Goldburg in that goddamn big stone gap movie. What a fucking discrace
>>
>>134307817
LOL yeah buddy totally white and not too hot. NH bb
>>
>>134307817

more, much more; do your research: google for conservative states, watch some vlogs from inhabitants... you have to choose! :) but every state has something amazing in it, so there is no "bad" choice
>>
File: 260px-A_Typical_Malungeon.jpg (21KB, 260x342px) Image search: [Google]
260px-A_Typical_Malungeon.jpg
21KB, 260x342px
On here I always see that race mixing is "bad" but I myself come from a very diverse ancestry and am a malungeon from the southern appalachia region. I have Native American, black, Portuguese, and Turkish Jew roots and me and the people in the area are some of the nicest and hard working people's ive known.
>>
>>134303136
What do you expect when you argue with children
>>
>>134306730
Take a break. Play some Vidya or make something. Take your mind off of politics for a week. If you're still tired of it take another. If this persists then find some inspiration to get back into politics.
>>
>>134303136
>He thinks facts and reason will convince left-wing ideologues to question the conclusions that they have been taught

It only solidifies their stance, in fact. I think the only effective way to combat them is use their own tools against them. And their only tools are emotions and a sense of moral superiority.

Instead of saying "blacks commit more crime, here is a bunch of numbers", try saying something like "Why do you hate black people so much? You really want more blacks to be murdered as a result of under policing black neighbourhoods?" or "Are you saying black are so weak that they let socio-economic status determine their outcome in life? Are you saying they are too dumb to think for themselves? You racist man."

These people don't know, and will never know how to think. All you can do is attack them emotionally. It's hard to stoop down to that level, but trust me, it can be a lot of fun when you manage to do it right.
>>
Here is a trick that might be useful

When you argue with someone online, remember this:

* HE IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE HIS MIND *

Not once.

Not ever.

It isn't going to happen.

So, don't let "convincing him" be your goal.

Instead, try to convince an impartial 3rd-party onlooker.

There might be one you can't see.

Or someone might come along later and read the thread and be impressed by your argument.

If all else fails, just imagine an onlooker and make your pitch to him.

That's the only way you will ever convince anyone - if they are OBSERVING the argument.

The person actually arguing has way too much emotional involvement and is in complete porcupine mode. He will never, ever, ever admit he is wrong, even to himself.
>>
Secondly:-

if you're arguing against a group, you have even less chance of them changing.

Because no one of them will waver, out of group loyalty.

Leftists are definitely the worst with this - they are really complete hive-minds. They're like sheep bleating constantly or any herd-creatures - they need to see constant reassurance as to where their herd is so they can be aligned with it.

That's why they virtue-signal so much.
>>
OP, next time you want race-denying leftists to get BTFO, tweet at these guys to join a livestream debate:
https://twitter.com/Cedarwooded
https://twitter.com/thealthype
>>
>>134303136
>arguing with leftists
>>
>>134303545
>What's king of the hill?
Show satirizing life of a blue collar suburban Texas family and the many antics they face trying to stay reasonable in the modern social climate.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.