[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Brexit caused girl to kill herself"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170720-142745.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720-142745.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
WHAT KIND OF RETARD KILLS HIMSELF BECAUSE HE SHE WAS CALLED STUPID,and now they blame brexit for it.Your country is suffering because of what is happening to your natives and the EU was forcing even more problems on you.You did the good thing with Brexit.And that girl killed herself because she got called a "stupid pole", what kind of reason to kill yourself is that? And all the migrants who flood your borders should be more concerned with making their countries better rather than leeching of your country.I m sure plenty of welshmen,irish and scotts were called stupid by the english and the other way around and they didnt kill themselves.
>>
Are those Poles anti-Brexit? I thought you cunts were pretty anti-EU.

I smell propaganda.
>>
>posts ancient fake news
>"this is because of brexit hurrr"
WE WUZ DACIANS
>>
>>134300488
Maybe she killed herself because of the "pole" part instead.

[spoiler]What a waste of a cutie, even if she was completely mental[/spoiler]
>>
>>134301612
Poles are anti-EU when it suits. There are two million of them trashing England right now so the locals all hate them. It's like Albanians here
>>
>>134300488
>call mexicans stupid beaners
>they continue being fat and retarded and don't kill themselves

Britain is lucky, now if only their Pakistanis would kill themselves too
>>
Let's face it, if that's all it took to tip her over the edge, it was bound to happen sooner or later anyway.
>>
>click on picture
>octavia

nothing of value was lost
>>
>>134301676
I thought it was pretty obvious I am for brexit.
>>
>>134300488
What if the bullies killed her?
>>
>>134300488
God dammit nigelniggers.

You'll pay for this.
>>
>>134301764
Yeah.All the nations that invaded england and other rich countries before muslims arrive are the same.(Romania poland serbia bulgaria etc)
>>
She was in a 99% Paki/mongrel school.

It wasn't brexit, it was tribal shitskins.
>>
Brits are so cucked they have to pick on a blonde white girl as a way of standing up to immigrants, because they are too cowardly to pick a fight with shitskins. Shitskins bully them in their own schools. Pathetic.
>>
>>134300488
I'm pretty sure the 2 girls are differnet people and the one on the left is a slovenian youtuber.
>>
>>134302561
Wait we have youtubers?
>>
>>134303685
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oGhTTXFHBydqyG-ENiwTw
just looks like the girl on left I guess
>>
>>134304040
ne pa ne
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.