[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the US stop it expansion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Why the US didn't continue it expansion why didn't they annex the rest of north America and colonize it wouldn't the United states of north America be more efficient and less dependent on the outside and of course richer and stronger than a United Europe
>>
>>134295654
It would, but the real reason is that Hamilton died before he could be president and also Canada was made a country so pussies wouldn't invade because it wasn't Britain.
>>
Short answer is we tried. 1812 war we invaded Canada in attempt to Annex. Of course the Mexican War we annexed about 1/3rd of Mexico. we also invaded and own nearly every island in the pacific
>>
>>134296039
Canada did not exist back then, we celebrated our 150th anniversary about 3 weeks ago
>>
File: 1500545431577.jpg (582KB, 1624x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1500545431577.jpg
582KB, 1624x1748px
Everything in the red circle is rightful U.S. clay. We should declare war on all territories in the circle not owned by the U.S. and kill off all current inhabitants there before annexing and repopulating the vast lands.
>>
>>134296186
Hehe yes we need war!
My Jewish uncle owns a military hardware production company, we can sell our products for a hundred times its production cost and be billionaires!
>>
>>134296289
Sounds good to me. Dead spics, raked leafs, more money, more clay.
>>
>>134296186
Greenland is Danish clay if I remember well
>>
>>134296566
So was New York but those faggots no longer have a right to this continent.
>>
>>134295654

because we haven't even populated the land we have, most of the us is empty space. the expansion to the west coast of opportunistic, it was unclaimed land with good resources. now it's too much work to go to war for more land when we haven't even touched most of our existing lands resources.
>>
File: MjaDXWU.gif (2MB, 202x346px) Image search: [Google]
MjaDXWU.gif
2MB, 202x346px
>>134297066
>most of the us is empty space
Fuck off it's FULL
>>
>>134296177
proto-Canadians. Mere semantics. Shut up faggot
>>
>>134296566
Nah nigger it's ours
>>
>>134296186
Try it you fat faggot
>>
File: 1499567229134.jpg (8KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
1499567229134.jpg
8KB, 200x202px
>>134296186
This.
>>
>>134297522

certian areas, sure, but that's because we don't have the infrastructure or technologies to transport people around, and we don't have the resources to build like 10x more cities. getting more land wouldn't help the us, and it's a lot harder now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.