[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will china surpass US in science and technology? If yes when ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: chna-MMAP-md.png (198KB, 1032x726px) Image search: [Google]
chna-MMAP-md.png
198KB, 1032x726px
>>
>>134291282
Once they surpass us economically.
>>
File: she82h1.jpg (63KB, 341x1000px) Image search: [Google]
she82h1.jpg
63KB, 341x1000px
>>134291282
outside of the cities, chinese technological development is literally nigger tier. the only reason their economy looks strong is because there are literally more than a billion of them. it would be like if the continent of africa was a country.
>>
>>134291282
The Chinese are 30 years behind us technologically, they can't even build a jet engine. We were sending people to the moon 70 years ago, they can't even build a car domestically that doesn't blow up after 10,000 miles. They have copied and poorly reverse engineered hundreds of billions of dollars worth of IP R&D and they still can't manage a quality control system without foreign intervention. Chinese people are fucking stupid.
>>
China is a shithole. People are kidding themselves when they say other countries will look up to them as a World leader.
>>
>>134291282

All of their technology is stolen from us
>>
If they dropped mandarin and used english, maybe.
>>
>the smartest Chinese come study at US universities
>interact with them on a regular basis
Not worried at all lads
>>
>>134291282
>will china surpass US in science and technology?
Yes

I'm a physicist. If you go out and read any actual scientific papers (not just the "science" section of your favorite tabloid) you will realize that a majority any paper nowadays has at least one chinese co author, often even like 3/5 people involed are chinese.
Those chinese are often living in europe and usa as a migrant, but it shows a clear trend that chinese are advancing hard on the scientific fronteir.

I did an exchange to a university in hong kong and the mainland chinese science students are literally crazy. They only live for studying. The do it 24/7. Of course there is strong selection bias because only the best from mainland china can get admiitance to the universities in Hong Kong.. but "only the best" from a country with 1.4 billion people is still more then all the scientists in europe and usa combined. They will kick our ass so hard in science
>>
>>134291282

Unlikely they ever will. Chinese success is based upon stealing the advanced technology of others and making knock off versions.
>>
>>134291282
Styx has a few solid videos about why this won't be the case
>>
>>134295977
So was American technology after WW1
>>
When Yellowstone blows up, so USA would have to put shitton of money into preventing mass starvation. If it doesn't blow up - never
>>
>>134294999
You can say the same for America.
People here take China too lightly, they have been slowly invading other countries and expanding their military and naval bases exponentially in the past decade.

Maybe a few years ago China was fun to poke at for being cheap and worthless and a communist shithole, but now I'm kind of scared that we can't threaten them like we used to.
>>
>>134294999
Japan is US puppet state !
>>
>>134296182
Nigga what, how do you have the time to post on an Indonesian Rice Cultivating board
>>
>>134296165
Reality check, China is rapidly expanding, they're trying to take over the whole SEA region, Africa, parts of Europe, parts of South America, Canada, Australia, even Hollywood is getting Chinked.

They're just having a hard time with us since the US will never ever let us go even if it means sending ISIS.
>>
>>134296465
China can't even beat Vietnam in a war, let alone all those other countries.
>>
>>134296597
>war
>implying
They're not like you warmongers, they colonize through debt and a buyout. Just look up Sri Lanka, those guys are deep in debt to China.
>>
>>134291282
No Chinese only copy and can't invent. Their military is not even comparable to US and Huaweis are shit phones. Biggest Waste of money ever, i knew i should have bought samsung.
>>
>>134296597
They are slowly winning the proxy war as well. They gained more influence in South Korea and are slowly claiming more territory in the south sea.

The only thing that can stop them is video games to turn them into weak human beings who stay indoors all day.
>>
>>134291282
No and never.
>>
>>134296697
Why is this a pervasive meme on pol? Many people say East Asians aren't innovative and that they just copy other culture's inventions. How is this true?
>>
>>134296465
I keep seeing people claim that China is expanding in Africa. How so? I haven't read anything proving such comments. What areas in Africa do they have influence in?
>>
File: 1466907973458.jpg (90KB, 577x764px) Image search: [Google]
1466907973458.jpg
90KB, 577x764px
>>134296597
>China can't even beat Vietnam in a war
Neither can the US
>>
File: supermale.png (211KB, 768x384px) Image search: [Google]
supermale.png
211KB, 768x384px
>>134291282
They never will. Look at the smallest unit of a nation, the MAN, and you will know it's place in the world. The chinaman is a low test meek faggot and has proven this time and time again throughout history.
>>
After the chink thread yesterday with dead chinks and chnk went naked on public, I am very convinced that mainland chinese cant sutpass Us In term of tech
>>
>>134291282
Higher IQ but less creative, so better in science but not in technology
>>
>>134291282
Not any time soon. Commies tend to suck at innovation, conformist culture and all.
>>
how the fuck are you supposed to surpass anything when all you can do is copy
>>
>>134291282
yes
>when
2040 china will be superpower and usa become like brazil
>>
>>134291282

No. The soy sauce monkeys can only copy what white people do and create they can never invent on their own.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.