[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9/11 Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: 9-11.jpg (980KB, 2541x3000px) Image search: [Google]
9-11.jpg
980KB, 2541x3000px
Where were you, reaction, best result form the attacks, etc.
>>
File: 400_PHHB-500x500.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
400_PHHB-500x500.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
i was 8, in australia, was a Wednesday morning before school. smelt something fishy before i turned 10, read all the official reports etc and made no sense, then "Zero" redpilled me.

pic related, its MFW

AMA
>>
File: HAPPENING.jpg (61KB, 864x879px) Image search: [Google]
HAPPENING.jpg
61KB, 864x879px
>>134289614
was watching TV with my mum, we turned over to CNN just in time to see the second plane hit live.
i didn't give a fucking shit about cheez TV after witnessing that shit.
>>
>>134290202
what was your reaction to the towers falling?
>>
>>134290202
no you didnt, second plane hit at 9:00am local time which is approximately 11:00pm on the east coast of Aus and 9:00pm on the west coast. why you lying? planes hit when you went to bed, cheez tv wasnt on till the morning...
>>
>>134289614
I was there when the towers got hit. I even recorded it.

https://youtu.be/suKdLpm9jhk
>>
Here's another peice of footage.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9QObJBsJLpU
>>
>>134290202
whats up with these fucking cunts who feel the need to lie, youve been caught out by a fellow aus fag you fucking derp of a cunt, kys
>>
>>134290382
i cant remember but i probably shit a brick.
but i was too young to really have any idea how big of a happening it was, and what consequences it would have.
i remember muslim kids at school claiming it was a flase flag the very next day.
>>
>>134289614
I was 11, my mom woke me up and said a plane hit the world trade center, I didn't even know what the world trade center was, I walk downstairs in time to watch the secont one hit, my brother and sister where watching with me, I remember watch the tower collapse and my brother saying "I think that's the most people I've ever seen die" my sister started to cry "we are going to war".
>>
>>134291046
>>134290615
cheez tv and 9/11 is a meme.
google it you fucking millenials.
>>
File: 1500462560154.jpg (230KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1500462560154.jpg
230KB, 1600x1067px
>>134291120
gonna answer my question about why you lied? muslim kids at school saying false flag, got a feeling this is b8, or else youre the sprungest cunt of all time mate. cmon cunt, tell me how you saw the 2nd plane hit live while watching cheez tv, a mere 7 hours late? why you lying? no muslim kids at your school said false flag that day
>>
>>134290872
you sound pretty happy!
>>
>>134291236
what cunt? im australian so i understand the whole "cheez tv wasnt on that day" shit, doesnt explain your lie about seeing it live, or the bullshit about mussies saying false flag, everytime i come on here cunts like you make me embarrased to be australian
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
>>134291263
watch my second clip.
>>
>>134290202
explain why you lying about seeing it live
>>
>>134291365
why would i lie about watching 9/11 on tv?, i would bet at least a quarter of the world watched it.
are you jealous because your mum didn't let you stay up late and you missed an important part of world history?, or were you just too concerned with dragonball Z to even learn what 9/11 was until 2005?
>>
>>134289614

I remember it was around the time I was getting off work and it was on the radio. Only one tower had fallen and we were still in that state of wondering whether it was an accident or deliberate. My two Latvian co-workers didn't speak much English and had not heard the news. I remember trying to draw a picture of a plane hitting a tower in the dirt with a stick beside the bus-stop but they were totally confused and didn't understand what I was trying to tell them.
>>
>>134291529
cheez tv was on early morning, not late night, therefore you couldnt possibly have seen the 2nd plane live. why you lying?
>>
>>134291772
i was never up early enough, or had any interest in watching cheez TV, especially not the day after 9/11.
it was a joke.
>>
>>134291411
Are you stupid? I watched it Live too. 4th Grade. The year I was home-schooled. That shit fucked everyone up. The people who did this will fry one day, if not their descendants.
>>
File: 1490091973857.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1490091973857.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>>134289614
>be 11
>me and my brother wake up at around 6 or 7 am
>go to loungeroom to watch some Dragonball Z before school
>See American news reporters on Chanel 10 instead of cheez tv
>Reporting a plane flying into building or some shit.
>Become bored after watching the same news show for 15mins
>In my young mind I thought it was a cool explosion, but there is only so many times you can show an 11 year a plane blowing up before they come bored.
>Me a brother start making our own paper planes and pretend they were the planes on tv,

Pretty poor taste now I think about it 2bh.
>>
>>134292130
im in a different time zone to you cunt go fuck yourself

>>134291953
mad joke bruh that was sick, fucking derp cunt
>>
>>134291953
so next time someone asks you "where and when" you saw something happen, how about you dont make shit up to seem cool on an internet forum you fucking newfag
>>
File: 23456785.png (310KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
23456785.png
310KB, 500x699px
>>134289614
>3000+ Corporate types died
>Somehow a bad thing
>>
>>134289614
I was at home playing game boy. My dad came home from work, walked into the kitchen and started complaining about the usual shit.
>Come in here son... Why have you not put this shit in the dish washer?
Me: It was full
>So why didn't you start it? Are you paralyzed?
Me: I just didn't think about it.
>Oh yeah because your mom does everything for you and makes you think that things like that happen automatically. You are so fucking spoiled. Tomorrow when I come home I want the lawn to be mowed or I'm gonna make you paralyzed you little shit.
I go back to playing game boy and my dad turns on the TV. The first tower has just been hit and they are broadcasting live. My dad tells me to stop playing and watch this.
>The Americans got it in the ass for once huh? Of course it's all over the news. I swear the media licks their asses so fucking much they will never get the taste of cotton candy poop out of their mouths.
Second tower gets hit and my dad starts laughing. He yells to my brother who is upstairs.
>Come down son you have to see this. This is what it feels like you fucking yanks! This feeling of uncertainty is what you put people through for years with your fucking wars.
My brother comes down and everyone sits quietly fascinated by what we see on the screen for about 20 minutes. Then my dad says.
>You know what boys. There is something fishy about this. You mean to tell me that the Yanks would get hit in the heart of New York and they wouldn't put some fucking planes or at least military helicopters in the air? It was a good 20 minutes between the plane crashes. This is some bull shit. They are going to start a war over this shit mark my words.
Next day in school I'm excited for some anti-yank bants but everyone is pretending to be sad and shit. No one was maing jokes about it or anything. It was boring as shit.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (23KB, 423x489px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
23KB, 423x489px
>>134292463
>>134292357
why are you so salty, is it because you missed out on the greatest happening of our lifetimes.
when your grandchildren ask where you were on 9/11 you will have to tell them it was sleepy times and you missed out.
>>
>Be me, 13 years old.
>At school all day, no idea what is happening
>Get home around 3:30pm. Father asks "Have you seen the news?"
>Our local newspaper is called 'The News'
>Look at front page of the news.
>"[Shit local school] in uniform crackdown"
>"Dad, why do I care about this?"
>Look at the TV you idiot.
>...............oh.....
>>
>>134292631
Your dad sounds like real cancer. I hope he gets shivved by one of the People of Peace you dumbshits keep importing
>>
>>134293004
derp cunt you should top yourself, you just lied to sound like a mad cunt but got sprung big time. kys
>>
>>134289614
Went back from school. Family is like, dude watch this then went through the channels for the meatiest view on the towers burning. I was like "woah epic". I didn't feel neither bad nor good, but knew something massive is happening.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.