[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate Senator John Sidney McCain, III?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0916.jpg (212KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
212KB, 640x480px
Is it because he used his father's influence to get into the U.S. naval Academy?

Is it that he got away with starting the USS Forrestal fire?

Is it that he was not following procedures and got shot down?

Is it that he commuted literal treason by recording anti-American propaganda and giving away military secrets that resulted in thousands of IS military deaths?

Is it that he divorced his wife because she got disfigured in a car crash?

Is it that he skated though a military career and received a pension solely out of POW pity?

Is it because he was elected to the US Senate based on POW pity?

Is it that he was a member of the corrupt Keating Five and got away with it?

Is it that he tries to involve The US in all possible wars?

Is it that he lost the King Nigger?

Is it that he bear some responsibility for the European migrant crisis?

Is it because he's anti-Trump?

What's your reason?
>>
>>134288530
I hate him for being the zenith of neo conservativism.
>>
>>134288911

Checked.
>>
>>134288530
Anti trump anti republican garbage tier neocon senator, zionist boots licking piece of shit cuckold
>>
Spoiled silver spoon trust fund baby who got to get free from Vietnam while thousands of men were still over there or dead. So many innocent men drafted into a pointless ZOG war and butchered, yet this little kike lover gets to walk free, then goes onto kill Millions of innocent people by supporting every jihadist under the sun, including meeting with Baghdadi. Warhawking Neo-Cohen Jew loving monster, that thankfully will be dead in 2 years, which scares him the most because chances are deep down he knows where he is going.
>>
Arizona John McCain voter here. I hate him as well. However the Democrat candidates he runs against are absolute open borders cucks. Opening the borders is literally more destructive than any neocon shit you talk about.
>>
>>134288530
>Is it that he got away with starting the USS Forrestal fire?
This one wasn't him.
>>
Kek will have him dead before Sunday
>>
>>134288530 dont forget his ties to lanksy
>>
>>134288911
>McCain confirmed for being a Kike-Sockpuppet

First Post Truly Best Post.
>>
>>134291001
>blah blah blah literally
kys
>>
>>134288530
Did he actually father and abandon an illegitimate mulatto child like the Bush campaign alleged?
>>
>>134291146
>PRAISE KEK MEME MAGIC SHADILAY BEST TIMELINE XDDDDD
kys cringelord
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.