[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Professors fear 'alt-right' is taking over Medieval Studies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 72

File: 1451895705153.jpg (121KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451895705153.jpg
121KB, 640x960px
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9450

>Some Medieval Studies professors are worried that the “alt-right” is co-opting the discipline to promote a “fantasy” of the Middle Ages with undertones of “white supremacy.”

>After noticing that all of the speakers presenting a lecture on “otherness” in the Mediterranean were white, Oei was further incensed when the moderator joked that he doesn’t look as much like an “old, white man” after vacationing at the beach.

>“Whether or not he intended it as a joke, it obviously ridicules the entire importance of race in this debate, as if it was merely a matter of lying in the sun," Oei said. "I was thinking I could do two things: Either I can just get up and leave, and it will be very awkward, or I can tweet about this."

>Other attendees leveled similar charges about the lack of diversity at the conference, arguing that the field of medieval studies is too “Eurocentric” and “male-dominated.”

>Some scholars also expressed concerns that “white supremacists” on “alt-right online forums” are increasingly using medieval themes to promote their worldview, which the professors claim is at odds with the historical reality of the Middle Ages.

>Medievalist Eileen Joy agreed that the Medieval Studies discipline is “a safe place to be elitist,” speculating that this has to do with its reputation for focusing on European and Christian cultures.

>“The field has been rather proud of its resistance to critical theory, which then just attracts even more people to the field who themselves want to be resistant to theory and see medieval studies as a safe place—a safe place to be elitist, a safe place to be white, a safe place to be Christian, Eurocentric, misogynist, etc.,” she asserted.

How do we stop the "Alt-Right" from pretending white people ever did stuff?
>>
>Oy vey, the goy are re-learning their history
>>
>>134287820
So they're going to shit on people who are actually interested in medieval history, and wish to devote time in order to further knowledge for themselves and others, just because they are of European origin? How "alt-right" are the people in question, anyway, are they just called that for their ancestry, and possibly moderate to center-right political views (mostly)?
>>
>>134287820
>Either I can just get up and leave, and it will be very awkward, or I can tweet about this.
>or I can tweet about this

What an incredibly sad and pathetic existence.
>>
>>134288098
subversion is a hellava drug. Once you get some of that in your veins and see how effective it is there's no way someones gonna stop doing it.
>>
>>134287820
I was at this conference. ama
>>
>>134287820
>Conference regarding European history too "Eurocentric"

Why does the unabashed hatred of white people go completely uncriticized in academia?
>>
The middle ages were pretty...inherently white. Shitskins were harassing some countries and niggers were still mostly in Africa running from lions.
>>
File: 1497750829544.jpg (104KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1497750829544.jpg
104KB, 500x629px
>>134287820
>white people discussing white history is raycis
You know it'll be a really great time when all these fucks are thrown into a mass grave
>>
>>134287820
There was one unofficial 'academics against the alt-right' meeting, and lots of discussion on the 'whiteness of the subject' which focussed on three chinese americans.
>>
>>134288321
Many Jews?
>>
File: 1483229198338.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483229198338.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>134287820

Fantasy series about Sir Niggerlot raiding some medieval hoods for dranks and welfare?
>>
>>134288485
are you joking? all of US academia are fucking jewish.
>>
>>134288542
Top Kek

The story literally writes itself
>>
>>134288209
I thought it was satire when I read that line
>>
>>134287820
This is ridiculous.
All cultures during the middle ages committed genocide and destroyed people. Such was a factor of wars and empire building. The crusades were inherently full of Europeans and Greeks. Certainly, there were people from other cultures that had converted to Christianity to fight against the incurring Muslims into Europe. But the majority were white - light-brown people from Kingdoms around Europe.
Europe was certainly the most active and interesting place at this time. China is also pretty interesting that's why people study China. No one learns about random African tribes or Muslim groups because a lot of them didn't even write down their history. Most of it is implied from people looking at archeological digs and logical (and not so) conclusions.
>>
>>134287820
At some point people have to start shooting these marxists if they want the insanity to stop.
>>
I recently read western sources about moors, they pose it like it was some sort of muslim/black roman empire of middle ages, who ruled europ for almost 500 years. What i read before in russian sources is really different. What i was read, is that arab khaliphate conquered much of south-west of europe, then franks took lands back, and there was conclave left in spain, that was named cordoba khaliphate and fought castilles, that stayed only for 100 years and died during reconquista.

It's this globalist historians who speculate on middle ages and try to change history for their politics i think.
>>
File: IMG_2589.jpg (114KB, 650x1219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2589.jpg
114KB, 650x1219px
>>134287820
One of the main founders of Templars was what you would call a "sandnigger"
>>
File: 1452432007768.png (647KB, 669x849px) Image search: [Google]
1452432007768.png
647KB, 669x849px
>>134288321

How many people were there? What did the gender/ethnic makeup look like?

What was discussed exactly?

With the talks of "alt-right", and "whiteness of the subject", was there discussion about concerns of leftists taking over the field like they do many other fields and media or was it just implied?

Was there any LARPing, and anything interesting happen?
>>
>>134289339
>The Most Based Sandnigger of them all
"Yo, my brothers are being complete nig nogs. Ill help you fuck them up."
>>
>>134287820
I thought Medieval was a European concept, as in it was invented to describe a certain period of European history? Does it even make sense to talk about, say, Medieval China? Wouldn't other regions have their own histories and time periods?
>>
>>134287820
>a safe place to be elitist, a safe place to be white, a safe place to be Christian, Eurocentric, misogynist, etc.,”

Are they... are they saying it's unsafe everywhere else to be white or Christian?
>>
>>134288321
Were there actually any signs of far-right politics? Because if the best evidence he can offer is a bad joke about tanning,vthis entire story is nothing but manufactured outrage fodder.
>>
>>134289347
I really dont mind kids learning about history of other nations, im for it. Its fucking interesting.

But getting upset that European history was white for the sake of PC, this 'academic' needs to be removed of any serious debate or decision making.

This never happened in the end but it's amusing they dont reveal the cucks name.
>>
>White people learn white history
>HOW DARE YOU CONCOCT THIS RACIST FANTASY THAT THERE WERE NO BLACK PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE AGES
>White people insert themselves into black history
>HOW DARE YOU REVISE HISTORY YOU RACIST, THAT WAS BLACK PEOPLE'S HISTORY NOT YOURS
I know we like to make jokes about the black people that browse /pol/ but I would be incredibly grateful if some black /pol/lacks attended some of these lectures and asked them the kind of questions white people apparently aren't allowed to, like, "what the fuck is this shit" and "why you makin shit up".
>>
File: 1447532593942.jpg (66KB, 536x274px) Image search: [Google]
1447532593942.jpg
66KB, 536x274px
>>134290018

It didn't but this did.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/07/14/top-uk-university-replaces-busts-portraits-bearded-white-scholars/
>Top UK university to replace portraits of bearded white scholars with ethnic minorities and women

http://www.newobserveronline.com/2016/12/uk-awards-barred-to-white-movies.html

>British Academy Film Awards (Bafta)—the U.K.’s equivalent of the Oscars—will in future be denied to any British movie that only has heterosexual white actors.

>According to a Bafta statement, films will not be eligible for two of their main awards if they do not meet new “diversity criteria” to bring in “under-represented groups,” that is, anyone who is not white, male, or heterosexual.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098332/They-Kant-PC-students-demand-white-philosophers-including-Plato-Descartes-dropped-university-syllabus.html
>Students at a University of London college are demanding that such seminal figures as Plato, Descartes, Immanuel Kant and Bertrand Russell should be largely dropped from the curriculum simply because they are white.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/29/why-curriculum-white-campaign-forces-oxford-compulsory-black-history/
http://archive.is/IDd2k
>One of Britain’s oldest and most prestigious universities has bowed to pressure from the ‘Why is my curriculum white?’ campaign, which protests the alleged “Eurocentrism” of history teaching.

>The University of Oxford, which recently advised its constituent colleges to drop the use of “gender-specific” titles like Mr. and Mrs. after the students’ union told undergraduates to use the pronoun ‘ze’ in place of ‘he’ and ‘she’, will now impose a compulsory exam centred on black, Middle Eastern, Indian, and other Asian history, The Times reports.

Brexit might've been a good start but it didn't fix a lot of your cultural problems.
>>
>>134290572
This is why I went to Trade school. :-)
>>
>>134289667
None at all. Not one. No-one could voice support for even Trump/Conservatives without being exiled w.disgust.
>>
>>134289347
>How many people were there?
c. 2000

What did the gender/ethnic makeup look like?

50 white, 49% Jews, 1% POC

>What was discussed exactly?

It is a big conference with thousands of sessions. The alt-right session focussed on the idea that racists are using history as propaganda, they aren't. SJWs are.

>With the talks of "alt-right", and "whiteness of the subject", was there discussion about concerns of leftists taking over the field like they do many other fields and media or was it just implied?

There is no resistance. They are taking over. Resistance would result in exile.

>Was there any LARPing, and anything interesting happen?

Some sword wielding people were there on the last day.
>>
File: danj.png (394KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
danj.png
394KB, 800x800px
anyone else actually read the article?

holy shit I want to stab this fat fuck in his stupid chinless neck
>>
>>134287820
Are they also worried the left has taken over almost everything else?
>>
>>134291331
No.No-one is worried. academia is full of jews pushing for this.
>>
File: barbosa.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
barbosa.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>134287820
DEY BE TRYIN TO SAY WE AIN'T WUZN KAINGZ?
>>
>>134287820
WE WUZ CRUSADERZ
>>
File: yXtIsLT6L4Q.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
yXtIsLT6L4Q.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>tfw altretards will turn history into this

ahh shit
>>
>>134291828
The sad part is, I actually kind of find real black history interesting.

Blacks in Louisianna have an incredibly rich history that isn't based on murdering each other, and blacks know this which is why they actually know their own history by and large and don't try to coopt white history.

Most of the people pushing for this shit are white. And yes white, not Jewish. Jew is not a race, fuck off with that shit. A massive chunk of all Jews are converts.
>>
>>134290572
Brexit won't help with this shit at all.

Continental European Universities are streets ahead of the Anglo-Saxon world when it comes to this stuff. In Germany people are still raising eybrows about 'Gender Studies'. Thank god.

Not saying that cultural marxisms isn't strong in Heidelberg or Bologna, but the UK and the US are on another level with their safe spaces and Rhodes must Fall stuff. It helps that we don't have any Niggers at our universities.
>>
>>134292007

only eastern africa nigs(tbqh they are not even nigs, many of them are caucasians) have decent history

western africa history
>muslims larpers in Mali
>catholic larpers in Congo
>liberty larpers in Liberia
>>
>>134292159
>only eastern africa nigs
Swaziland has a pretty interesting histoy, I mean, despite all the AIDS.
>>
>>134292007
"Jew" is a race comprised of many different ethnicities. The most prevalent is probably Ashkenazis.
>>
>>134292351
Ashkenazi might be an ethnicity but Jew is not a race.
>>
>>134288058
This.

Ave Maria.
>>
>>134287820
>Some Medieval Studies professors are worried that the “alt-right” is co-opting the discipline to promote a “fantasy” of the Middle Ages with undertones of “white supremacy.”
Oh you mean like what the marxist have been doing to almost every humanities & social science discipline for the past 50 years? Fuck off Professor Shekelberg, if you fags get to mix your views with your object of study because muh subjectivity and muh different perspectives, we get to too.
>>
>>134292442
The Jews disagree.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (31KB, 620x340px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
31KB, 620x340px
>>134292691
T-that's not what I meant by open society!
>>
>>134292824
The Jew also disagrees that white people have history.
>>
>>134287820
How can you co-opt a discipline that is explicitly about white European history?
>>
>>134289339
>Hugues de Payens
>Sandnigger
are you actually retarded ? dude was born in eastern France
>>
>>134292904
No, they know history all too well, which is why they seek to erase it.
>>
So, there was a lot going on in medieval times in china, in Moorish Spain, in Africa, in the americas...it is not synonymous with white history. But this fucking guy "or I can tweet about it" when will they die?
>>
File: Thekikes.jpg (257KB, 852x865px) Image search: [Google]
Thekikes.jpg
257KB, 852x865px
>>134287820
>The article recounts the experience of Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei

He had a hand in making this book. Coincidence he doesn't want whites to discover their history ?
>>
>>134293050
>NO, THE JEWS ARE THIS!
The rascally Hebrew believes whatever is convenient to him, like that he is not Middle Eastern or white but "Jewish" because both of those ethnicities are problematic to his stance in the culture war.
>>
>>134287820
Teacher: "oh well, Mediterraneans are tanned because of the sun. I get tanned too when I go there on vacation ha ha ha"
>"NO! DAS RACIS! WE WUZ KANGZ!!!!!111"
Oh no! That teacher is worse than Hitler.
>>
File: 1499988329069m.jpg (200KB, 651x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499988329069m.jpg
200KB, 651x1024px
>>134288058
Concerning
>>
>>134287820
>women's studies. How empowering!
>black history. Educate yourself on ya'll history
>Medieval studies. Fucking RACIST SCUM!! reeeeeeee
Typical double think
>>
Sorry, why does Mr. Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei, who looks like some sort of half-Chinaman and is in the field of Nubian history, get any voice whatsoever on Mediterranean history? Is it his contention that we do not have a right to discuss our own history without consulting with people who have no ethnic ties to the region and no expertise whatever in the field?
>>
>>134293624
You got the point, Diego. Now get back to blaming yourself for spanish colonization.
>>
>>134293624
The issue was actually that a panel on Carolingian society and 'the other' was all white Europeans.
>>
>>134287820
>>“The field has been rather proud of its resistance to critical theory, which then just attracts even more people to the field who themselves want to be resistant to theory and see medieval studies as a safe place—a safe place to be elitist, a safe place to be white, a safe place to be Christian, Eurocentric, misogynist, etc.,” she asserted.

well, thank you, for admitting once again, that you are against White European Christian Straight Males.
>>
>>134294592
Here is the original publication for which the platform was based:

http://imc.leeds.ac.uk/dbsql02/AQueryServlet?*id=30&*formId=30&*context=IMC&conference=2017&sessionId=7600&chosenPaperId=&*servletURI=https://imc.leeds.ac.uk/dbsql02/AQueryServlet

The funny thing is that the "others" defined in the paper were those Christians, the Mozarabs and those living in the northern principalities of Iberia, who were marginalised by the invasive Islam of the Moors:

>Yet by defining itself, medieval Islam also defined ‘the others’, those who simply did not share in these identifying features.

So, in every sense, those "white men" whose ancestors would have been no less marginalised had they happened to live in Iberia, have every right to discuss this part of history without shame and without consulting buffoons like van Gerven Oei.

For my own part, as a Portuguese, I do not need people like him or the other ideologues mentioned in the article to tell me who needs a voice for the history of my own people.
>>
>>134294975
No you have missed a bit.

>Keynote on tues
>Man makes comment about the theme and how he would be 'an other' if he had went on holiday and got a tan.
Uproar
>Next day
>Everyone realises the person who made the comment is running a session on 'the other' with four white panelists.
#s1414 on twitter
>Twitter war between Dorothy Kim and others ensues.
>>
>>134287820
>a safe place to be white, a safe place to be Christian
what did she mean by this
>>
File: 1493967748749.jpg (169KB, 1006x929px) Image search: [Google]
1493967748749.jpg
169KB, 1006x929px
>>134287820
White people literally cant have anything thats ours anymore.

Black people know their history, mythology and story telling is so inferior and unimpressive they are normalizing inserting themselves into white stories, history, and period pieces. .
>>
>>134295479
https://magistraetmater.wordpress.com/2017/07/08/imc-2017-report-1-other-forms-of-otherness-and-the-session-1414-controversy/
>>
>>134287820
>someone made a joke
>so now all medieval history is de facto white supremacy and racist and bigoted
These sjw subversives parrot their shit and spaz out about anything that's white. It isn't about "diversity", it's that it features white people and Christianity and so the narrative has to change. These people are legitimately crazy; the normalization of social justice produces many fanatics who pipe their double-speak and newspeak as absolute and so carry out constant wars against structures that do not bend the knee. They want subjugation of all fields to bash and banish the White Man; whiteness is evil to the social justice warrior.
>>
>>134293224
wtf
>>
File: Dr. Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei.jpg (283KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei.jpg
283KB, 1500x998px
>>134287820
>>134289347
>>134293224
>Dr. Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei

https://www.abdn.ac.uk/modernthought/people/dr-vincent-wj-van-gerven-oei-92.php

>Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei (1983) is a philologist with a background in composition, linguistics, conceptual art, and philosophy, completing the PhD program at the European Graduate School under Avital Ronell ...

His doctoral advisor was a Jewish feminist philosopher.
>>
>>134296150
with hair
>>
>>134293312
>clean streets
>honest neighbors
>attractive wives
>green lawns
What a monster.
>>
>>134295782
Grab your dongle, we're going to King Arthur times!
>>
>>134295479
So the outrage is about a rather silly joke. Ridiculous, but fair enough. I adamantly maintain, however, that I will not be lectured by leftists of cocktail ethnicity about my own history and who has rightful claim to it and the discussion of it. Van Gerven Oei and his leftist cohorts can piss off.
>>
>>134287820
Medieval European studies are Eurocentric
Who would have thunk it
>>
File: thicc.png (257KB, 348x396px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.png
257KB, 348x396px
>>134287820
tfw pol all along just wanted to roleplay as crusaders on a mythic quest
>>
>>134289450
Kek
Arabs aren't genetic subhuman so though, their religion is just barbaric
>>
>>134293224
lol wut
>>
can we start complaining that "african american studies" doesn't have enough whites or mexicans or asians?
Women's studies have no male representation either!
>>
>>134288465
i have an a fantasy, its almost sexual. I'm in a fancy mostly black uniform overseeing a bunch of degenerates digging a big hole. then shooting them one by one making them stay there and watch/wait their turn.

a boy can dream
>>
>>134292007
Bull shit. Your nigger history is the same is niggerdom now. You were nothing more than niggers in the past, and thats how it is always going to be.
>>
>>134297208
this see what they do
>>
>>134297315
>You
I'm white as a bleached asshole Eurofriend.
>>
>>134287820
Fuck leftists civil war when?
>>
>>134295661
Exactly. They have to give the prize to that disgusting ape so they don't get called waaayyyccisss. I mean good grief, look at that ape. That black thing is not attractive, its freakin ugly, just like all niggers. And the boob job is horrible as well. Disgusting.
>>
>>134291313

A saw blade to butterballs face would be more satisfying...
>>
>>134287820

>GucciManeThumbnail.jpg
>>
>>134287820
>with its reputation for focusing on European and Christian cultures
thats what the middle ages are tho
>>
Rise up and fight. This will only end with an uprising.
>>
Feels like 1984, lol just rewrite history senpai
>>
>>134290572
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098332/They-Kant-PC-students-demand-white-philosophers-including-Plato-Descartes-dropped-university-syllabus.html

>Last night philosopher Sir Roger Scruton lambasted the union’s demand, saying: ‘This suggests ignorance and a determination not to overcome that ignorance. You can’t rule out a whole area of intellectual endeavour without having investigated it and clearly they haven’t investigated what they mean by white philosophy. If they think there is a colonial context from which Kant’s Critique of Pure Reason arose, I would like to hear it.’
The vice-chancellor of Buckingham University Sir Anthony Seldon said: ‘There is a real danger political correctness is getting out of control. We need to understand the world as it was and not to rewrite history as some might like it to have been.’
>The head of SOAS’s Religions and Philosophies department Dr Erica Hunter said the union’s viewpoint was ‘rather ridiculous’, adding: ‘I would firmly resist dropping philosophers or historians just because it was fashionable.’

>Mr Habib declined to comment.

lmao, stupid students got rekt
>>
Can we just kill the nigs already? I'm getting impatient
>>
File: 1475247685854[1].jpg (774KB, 1658x2468px) Image search: [Google]
1475247685854[1].jpg
774KB, 1658x2468px
>>134287820
Video games are degenera
>>
can't help but picture a disgusting feminist kike saying "you own nothing goy" we aren't even free to study anything without a leftist agenda fused into it. If your taking these type of programs in collage you better off saving your money and just reading books on that topic on your own.
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (136KB, 1024x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
136KB, 1024x851px
>>134287820
>Pale niggers yelling WE WUZ CIVILIZATION N SHEIT
Japan has objectively done it better overall in the last 1500 years. Only in the past few hundred were they outdicked by the west, and they survived it intact with only minor anime related nuclear injuries.
>>
>>134287820
Fuck these people. I wrote my Master's thesis on the Crusades. Europe was, you know, European. Why is that a bad thing?
>>
>>134289339
One of the guys on the left is Hugues de Payens, you dumb nigger
>>
>>134299188

they shut down those white chicks who had a burrito stand for cultural appropriation. you literally can't do business by wrapping meat and cheese and beans and shit in a tortilla

and yet people who aren't white dye their hair blond, everything about them is westernized.

the victimhood industry, the grievance industry, is out of control. what started as egalitarianism has become anti white racism masquerading behind a mask of progressivism.
>>
>>134299209
weebus maximus
>>
File: 1483374437527.jpg (4KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483374437527.jpg
4KB, 105x125px
>>134293224
>>134296150
It is almost ALWAYS the case. Seriously. That one half greek guy who slimed his way to get an interview with one of the new right intellectuals, pretending to be right himself and every deceptive trick in the book, only to demonize him on TV, had one book written: about the character of the Jewish family novel.

It really isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>134299867
Should we... you know... gas 'em?
>>
File: IMG_0022.png (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.png
36KB, 500x500px
>>134299637
Japan is for Japanese only

Weebs should be put in camps with anime chambers. A white world with a Japanese head > a black world with a Jewish head.
>>
File: 1490817752386.jpg (8KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
1490817752386.jpg
8KB, 500x523px
>>134300047
No comment.
>>
>>134300144
>weeb chambers
Watching anime and playing vidya to death? What a rotten way to go.
>>
Whites deserve to go extinct for inflicting this mental plague on their own kind.
>>
>a safe place to be white, a safe place to be Christian, Eurocentric,

oh the humanity!
>>
>>134287820
>"Race is only skin-deep! We're all the same!"
>"How dare you say that getting tanned makes you one of them!"
>>
>>134293224
jew boy is insane

imagine my shock
>>
File: 6y5435634.jpg (56KB, 482x448px) Image search: [Google]
6y5435634.jpg
56KB, 482x448px
>>134287820
>WWI is blackwashed by Battlefield 1
>WWII has become "Jews and minority contributions; The War" over the past two decades
>all European/American history from 1492-2000 is "muh imperialism/muh slavery/muh segregation/muh decolonization/ muh civil rights"
>they're now trying to find a way to force Medieval history to become solely about niggers

Will white people become legendary creatures, like elves or fairies?
>>
>>134300289
Japan has about 20 million of them working around the clock right now

Its a humane way to genocide the beta losers, it just takes about 100 years
>>
>>134300844
You will be remembered as orcs and trolls while jews and niggers are remembered as the heros who saved the world from you.

Japs are the small feminine long living ancient elves.
>>
File: 1500249186803.jpg (29KB, 580x345px) Image search: [Google]
1500249186803.jpg
29KB, 580x345px
>>134300844
>Will white people become legendary creatures, like elves or fairies?
Something a little more...dangerous.
Can't wait till we are the living legend, embodying the boogeyman
>>
>>134293032
Exactly. They wuz Bordeaux n shit.
>>
>>134287820

That pic is always unsettling for me.
>>
File: a_world_without_whites.jpg (44KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
a_world_without_whites.jpg
44KB, 550x364px
>>134300996
>mammy, why we livin in a mountain of garbage and dead niggaz?
>cuz da evil white goblins done ruined it

-History from 2100 to the inevitable heat death of the universe
>>
Theres no way a single historian is nationalist or alt right
History is contradicting most of the alt right ideas and anyone who knows it cant be dumb enough to believ in alt right fairytales

They are probably just not raging marxists cause they dont like history and avoid it

T. Reactionary who studied history and a big fan of middle ages
>>
>>134287820
>European history
>too "Eurocentric"
I fail to see the problem here.
>>
File: IMG_0030.jpg (131KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.jpg
131KB, 747x1024px
>>134301193
We had it all cuh until the white devil destroyed errthang
>>
>>134287820
>“The field has been rather proud of its resistance to critical theory, which then just attracts even more people to the field who themselves want to be resistant to theory and see medieval studies as a safe place—a safe place to be elitist, a safe place to be white, a safe place to be Christian, Eurocentric, misogynist, etc.,” she asserted.
Translation: "Medieval history is traditionally the humanities' last stand against bullshit academia, but then those Iron Pill retards started reading Speculum and shitting up our seminars. Now we need to decide whether to accept either (((critical theorists))) or (((men's rights activists)))."
>>
>>134299080
this is a gold mine
>>
>>134287820
We all know the Black Panthers were one of the most powerful forces in Medieval Europe.
>>
File: En_tu_tyronus.jpg (40KB, 375x600px) Image search: [Google]
En_tu_tyronus.jpg
40KB, 375x600px
*blocks the senate*
what'd u say whiteboi?
>>
>>134287820
Jesus fuck, someone get the Rhodesians.
>>
>>134301697
Kek
>>
>>134301625
Man thats an ugly nigger. Just like all niggers
>>
>>134301625
j. caesar was a cryptosocialist cunt and a piece of shit
octavian was redpilled af tho
>>
>>134301824
Should have the play end with a group of Klansmen lynching him instead of Caesar getting stabbed by a bunch of senators.
>>
>>134299080
>gets reported to the studio
>he owns the studio

top fucking kek
>>
>>134293224
Are the dancers trying to make a kosher swastika with their bodies?
>heil hordler
>>
>>134287820
>google Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei
>he's some retarded looking half-asian guy

wow why am I not surprised?
>>
File: 1494057817354.png (327KB, 652x821px) Image search: [Google]
1494057817354.png
327KB, 652x821px
>>134301204
>T. Reactionary who studied history and a big fan of middle ages

You mean "t. leftist redditor pretending to be right-wing to give more validity to his views"

There are plenty of nationalist historians ("alt-right" being a buzzword), they're usually just silenced or marginalized because of hegemony in academia/media/etc. and political correctness/censorship making it harder to voice their views (or even find these views)

Look at what happens to people like James Watson, David Irving, William Pierce, etc.
>>
>>134299080
worst of all is that we history fans are not even some sort of right wing alt right or fascist

just regular mostly apolitical people tired of counter-fact bullshit establishment is pushing
>>
How the fuck do you reframe the reconquista as anything other than Europeans pushing out Muslim hordes
>>
>>134302010
you are taking this way too hard

when people talk about something that is in their expertise they usually look at it different because they know more about it
same about history, you gotta put it in context and when you know more about it when someone says nationalism
id think of 1848, liberal movement and put it in that wider context
alt right edgelords like you just construct their uneducated opinion by simplifying it af
>>
>>134287820
Eventually we'll get to the point where the colonists were all black females and it was only after white people showed up out of nowhere that ruined everything.
>>
>critical theory

Why do people subscribe to this marxist bullshit?

There is no critical thinking involved with it whatsoever and this deserves repeating. It's creationism tier.
>>
File: la_rendicion_de_granada.jpg (2MB, 4835x2720px) Image search: [Google]
la_rendicion_de_granada.jpg
2MB, 4835x2720px
American historians are an absolute fucking joke.
>>
>>134296150
oei vwg
>>
>>134301625
>was killed by white supremacist conspirators
>>
>there are too many African history professors
said literally nobody
>>
>>134302010
>There are plenty of nationalist historians
yes, the ones that are classical liberals that recognize nationalism for what it is
more reactionary people like me cant possibly accept a 19th century liberal movement that increasingly globalized and secularized the world as something good
>>
>>134302448
>there are too many black, African history professors
said literally nobody
>>
>>134302273
Historian here. My area of expertise is Late Rome and early years of Castile. Fuck off.
>>
>>134302525
>fuck off
good argument
i hope you got enough social brownie points from your white nationalist alt right friends
>>
>>134287820
>race is only skin deep
>it's offensive to claim that the race is only about the depth of your tan
>>
File: Saber_Lancelot_3rd.png (147KB, 415x420px) Image search: [Google]
Saber_Lancelot_3rd.png
147KB, 415x420px
>>134287820
>turning an already dirty Frenchman into a nigger
>the very same Frenchman that played a roll in Camelots fall
>>
>>134302605
Well my argument is that you're first using "muh authority" and secondly a no true Scotsman fallacy to support your claims all while unironically using the term alt-right which makes the rest of whatever you're trying to claim not worth reading even by /pol/'s standards.

Doubtyouevenstudiedhistoryathighschool/10
>>
>>134302457
What is nationalism
>>
>>134301437
Did he even watch it? There is a whole area with blacks and sandpeople, and the dragon queen's friend is a black bitch.

FFS
>>
>>134302936
>you shouldnt use a widely accepted term (alt right) because i dont like it (it hurts my feels)
i dont use true scotsman fallacy and as i see youre the one using >muh authority way mroe than me and telling people to fuck off like a 13 year old
>>
Holder of a Master in Medieval History, specialised in X and XIth century warrior tradition in north western Europe.
Worked in international symposium (I studied for one of the biggest institution in the sector in Europe, maybe the world since the downfall of Medieval studies in the US).

Most of the professors I worked under/with (started a PhD) were based Christians, some even members of the Opus Dei. So maybe not white supremacist, but not intersectional liberals either.
>>
>>134303259
opus dei christians are just regular everyday normalfag classical liberals
they are not extremists or radicals in any way, just want to be normal instead of marxist bullshit

t.someone who also knows opus dei people
>>
File: 1494728838830.jpg (40KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1494728838830.jpg
40KB, 400x286px
>>134292003
hate to break it to ya, but this is unironically true
>>
>>134302273
You're trying too hard to sound smarter than everyone, and are autistically taking the meaning of nationalism to it's literal origin sense without any consideration for the way people use the word now.
>>
>>134303205
You claimed no historians would think in a way different than the one you expect. Don't expect a wall of text to refute that when the argument refutes itself.

And regarding the term alt right I can see you haven't done your homework for the past two centuries. Don't lie on the internet. It's mean.
>>
>>134303616
>You're trying too hard to sound smarter than everyone
im not trying to be smart as i know im not, im just educated and its not my fault tradeschoolers like you are unable to understand a tiny bit more complex conversation level

should i talk on your level:
oh shit senpai and then dat nigga napoleon came and rekt the monarchy
48' ya kno senpai, get it?

>autistically taking the meaning of nationalism to it's literal origin sense without any consideration for the way people use the word now
in reality this is projection and youre the who is trying to strip nationalism of its meaning
>>
>>134293238
it's Schrodinger's identity
>>
>>134302010
My favorite professor in college was a history professor who spent time in 1970s communist Romania. It made him a huge anti-commie and European nationalist.
>>
>>134287820
>critical theory
bring back the Socratic method
>>
File: saga.jpg (282KB, 985x1444px) Image search: [Google]
saga.jpg
282KB, 985x1444px
I wan see "Napoleon, the Saga" starring a nigger as napoleon
>>
>>134303727
i was fucking speaking in generalizing way and about tendencies, not my fault you lack the deductive skills and intuitive thinking ability

>>134303727
regarding term alt right im pretty familliar with it because ive seen its growth from teh beginning and youre the one getting triggered like a little snowflake at someone mentioning it
>>
File: In Your Face Whitey.png (2MB, 1402x896px) Image search: [Google]
In Your Face Whitey.png
2MB, 1402x896px
>>134287820
>>After noticing that all of the speakers presenting a lecture on “otherness” in the Mediterranean
> medieval studies is too “Eurocentric” and “male-dominated.”

The only people who genuinely care about medieval studies and classicist subjects today is either SJW marxists who want to "redefine" everything to smear and tarnish the previous work (notice how they never actually produce anything or do field work or archival work), or it's going to be people with a serious interest.

People with a serious interest aren't fooled by the marxist bullshit. They're more likely to be male and white because that's what the subject is about.

But of course having a majority asians in asian history classes isn't a problem and having a majority blacks in black "studies" isn't a problem.. but having a majority white people interested in white history, that IS a problem.
>>
>>134304071
I think your brain has been writing hot cheques all thread, dude.
>>
>>134304071
If all you have to say is "you're dumb and triggered x-D" you may as well post a smug anime face.
You need to travel more and read more than one source or you will never stop being a Wikipedia historian. It's a crime that you are permitted to work at this.
>inb4 not graduated yet
>>
File: 1489439151191.jpg (68KB, 680x504px) Image search: [Google]
1489439151191.jpg
68KB, 680x504px
>>134304282
youre right, im dumb debating such things on 4chan, i should stop

>>134304314
i dont really go to wikipedia but ok,
heres a meme newfriend
>>
File: godess-of-E-quality.jpg (1MB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
godess-of-E-quality.jpg
1MB, 1067x1600px
>>134301625
66.6% percent white poster, this will not be tolerated you raycis
>>
>>134304468
You should probably just stop altogether, but 4chan is a good start.
>>
File: Berkeley Protests.png (935KB, 723x884px) Image search: [Google]
Berkeley Protests.png
935KB, 723x884px
>>134290966
>No-one could voice support for even Trump/Conservatives without being exiled w.disgust.

This is what's killing them, really. Not any right wing revival, just their own fucking purity spiral that has to reach ever new heights of insanity to be the purest.

Given the other shit posted in this thread they're already at KANGZ level of rewriting history and anyone who disagrees is a filthy nazi.

I guess the good news is that the left will eat itself regardless of what the right does.
>>
File: woj.jpg (74KB, 619x671px) Image search: [Google]
woj.jpg
74KB, 619x671px
>>134304314
>tfw youve travelled austria, germany, bohemia, slovalkia, slovenia, hungary, italy, romania, serbia... and most of them multiple times (pic very related)
can you possibly get moar jelly
>>
>>134288834
And also pretty much about sub-Saharan history is just colorful assumptions, if not outright afrocentrist fake history.
>>
File: 1489691314162.jpg (12KB, 277x156px) Image search: [Google]
1489691314162.jpg
12KB, 277x156px
>>134304546
why are you so mean to me
T_T
>>
>>134289339
This is a 20th century artist's rendering. How is that even accurate?
>>
>>134304566
This makes compleate sense, the leftists of the past are the conservatives of to day, thats how it works ever since humanity noticed the only constant is change, and there is No such thing as a strong conservative argument , its just slow change
>>
>>134287820
The field has been rather proud of its resistance to critical theory, which then just attracts even more people to the field who themselves want to be resistant to theory

Jesus Christ.

>if you don't accept my literal communist bullshit you're a major problem

>>134288947
Precisely this, can't wait
>>
>>134303415

The one I knew were very into tradition :

Mass in latin, three time a day. Not your average christian.
>>
>>134292007
>blacks know this which is why they actually know their own history by and large and don't try to coopt white history
This is observably false.
>>
File: aurthur.jpg (50KB, 640x566px) Image search: [Google]
aurthur.jpg
50KB, 640x566px
>>
File: 1429559143395.png (300KB, 1500x2207px) Image search: [Google]
1429559143395.png
300KB, 1500x2207px
Reminder that "critical theorists" like Walter (((Benjamin))) literally admit that they no qualms with rewriting history to change the future and fit their Marxist agenda.

Yet this is what they accuse "racists" or the "alt-right" of doing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theses_on_the_Philosophy_of_History
>One key to Benjamin’s critique of historicism is his rejection of the past as a continuum of progress. This is most apparent in thesis XI. His alternate vision of the past and “progress” is best represented by thesis IX, which employs Paul Klee’s painting Angelus Novus (1920) as the "angel of history," with his back turned to the future: "Where we see the appearance of a chain of events, he sees one single catastrophe, which unceasingly piles rubble on top of rubble and hurls it before his feet [...] That which we call progress, is this storm." Benjamin thus inverts Marxist historical materialism, which was concerned with predicting a revolutionary future, to assert that historical materialism's true task ought to be, in Beiner's words, "to save the past."[3]

>According to Benjamin, "Historicism depicts the 'eternal' picture of the past; the historical materialist, an experience with it, which stands alone" (Thesis XVI). Benjamin argues against the idea of an "eternal picture" of history and prefers the idea of history as a self-standing experience. Thus, Benjamin states “To articulate the past historically does not mean to recognize it ‘the way it really was.' It means to seize hold of a memory as it flashes up at a moment of danger" (Thesis VI).
>>
>>134304889
>there is No such thing as a strong conservative argument , its just slow change

Well this isn't true, read your history and there's always a return to conservatism after liberalism/hedonism fails.

And that's simply because the hierarchy of needs is reset. People put security and stability on top again.

We're only here because people don't have any actual problems to worry about. When you start looking for "microaggressions" you have no fucking case. "He looked at me wrong" hasn't been introduced in the law for a reason.
>>
>>134305013
strange
as a traditionalist catholic i know from experience those opus dei guys i know are either explicitly against traditionalsit catholicism or they at least think its weird

it might be different in france, but i have always been suspicious towards after-vat2 official church organizations
>>
>>134305204
This sophist, verbiage needs to be soundly called out for the absolute bullshit promotion that it is.
>>
>>134305408
You can't freeze time im afraid, No amount wishing will make the change permanent
>>
>>134304605
>I-I travelled to all of these!! I bet you haven't!!
Yes, and you are THE only historian there is, and smarter than anyone at this side of the hemisphere. I bet you even write masterful and unbiased articles from your high horse. But here you are one with the crowd. Enjoy the ride and don't forget you are here forever.
>>
>>134305558

I'm not sure what you're arguing for anymore. It seems like cheap bait but you've contradicted that within your own post so whatever.
>>
>>134305408
Its hardly truth if you point to a spesific period to prove your ideals right, rather then the whole picture. In conservative times people crave freedom , but overall change is the only constant, hence why the liberal argument is stronger, the conservatives lost when they understood they couldn't 'conserve' but rather had to have slow change. Technology will im the end always previl over political arguments
>>
>>134292824
Only when it suits them. They are white when it suits them and Jewish when it suits them. They pivot back and forth.
>>
File: 8yg8rd1aa5zy.png (168KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8yg8rd1aa5zy.png
168KB, 657x527px
>>134302081
honestly i was just a mere history nerd but these libtards made me into a full Nazi
>>
>>134305881
He's trying to make it look like conservatism is about living like a cave man but he fucked it up and is an idiot.
>>
>>134287820
I'd rather go back 30 years when the lunatics were put into asylums instead of having any kind of public voice.

This fucking SICKNESS of cancerous fucking kike led insanity, changing history and fucking up the present is abhorrent.
Them all being executed immediately is the way to fix it.

Medieval is only about europe. If any of these fucking faggots read a few sentences they would know that.
Nignog shithole ape-land never had a medieval age, they never had a fucking iron age, or a wheel age.

Kill them all.
>>
>>134305881
Not sure where you see a contradiction
>>
>>134292007
>Jew
>converts
Not really
>>
>>134306036
This is a huge problem. Many people think that people from the past we're unevolved and dumber than then. They were not and one shouldn't be so quick when to disregard their ideas as outdated.
>>
File: IMG_2840.jpg (219KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2840.jpg
219KB, 680x907px
>>134302081
I was just a comic nerd, but they came for my comics, I wasn't really caring about any of this until my hobby was turned into literal propaganda. I'm sure many vidya nerds feel the same.
>>
>>134289347
Seriously. Someone terminate this timeline.
I'd like to eliminate niggers, arabs and jews from history.
Starting 5,000 years ago for the jews.
1,000 years ago for the nigger.
Muslims to never have existed, arabs from 1,500 years ago.
>>
File: imPROVE YOURSELF.png (3MB, 1280x1441px) Image search: [Google]
imPROVE YOURSELF.png
3MB, 1280x1441px
>>134305942
>conservatives lost when they understood they couldn't 'conserve' but rather had to have slow change

This is what conservatism has been since the roman republic you absolute retard. Conservatism isn't about stasis, it's about keeping principles and traditions that work.

> hence why the liberal argument is stronger

So in your own retelling the "liberal argument" is now simply to change things for the sake of changing things. Meaning you're pro pedosexuality and beastiality because "why not"? You're open to getting rid of the conservative attitude about murder. You're fine with bashing babies heads against the rocks if you don't want them?

If not, I guess - by your own definitions - you're conservative too.
>>
>>134304828
It is accurate, the thing is he is tan from being in the levant and standing in the shade in that depiction.

You cannot fathom how many people simply depicted as being in the background/in the shade on paintings are considered as being POCs by retards online.
>>
>>134306261
I don't think the leftist realize that they are the biggest recruiters of those they are most afraid of, the authoritarian right.
>>
>>134290572
Someone should start a death squad in England and wipe out every fucking kike behind this.
There are about 260,000 there - start work.
>>
File: Cultural Appropriation.jpg (926KB, 918x1322px) Image search: [Google]
Cultural Appropriation.jpg
926KB, 918x1322px
>>134287820
So they wanna change history so dumb porch monkeys won't feel sad?
>>
File: saddd.gif (470KB, 634x2662px) Image search: [Google]
saddd.gif
470KB, 634x2662px
>>134306261
i still have the spiderman compics from a 5-10 years ago and the mc guire film
its not just that,
its like we're living in going down
>>
>>134305942
>Technology will im the end always previl over political arguments
So wrong. Nature will prevail over all pilitical arguments. And the philosophy that is closest to nature will be the prevailing one. HINT... it won't be marxist/post modern philosophy
>>
File: 1495796237691.jpg (47KB, 700x388px) Image search: [Google]
1495796237691.jpg
47KB, 700x388px
>>134307324
I get this is a meme, but considering how far I am along on that list...
>>
>>134287820
Indian kung fu movies
>>
>>134292007
Niggers don't have any history.
Just like abbos.

They lived in a perpetual loop for tens or hundreds of thousands of years. Nothing changing, nothing being invented, nothing being passed on, no social or technological changes whatsoever.
A repeating day, similar to a mindless animal.

There is no such as negroid history until humans became involved and from that point, the negroid was a pet of the human.
A poorly chosen pet, that should be tied in a bag and thrown into a river.
>>
>>134292007
Also kikes are anti-human monsters.
You really know absolutely fucking nothng about kikes.
They won't officialise a marriage in Israel unless the female is a kike with a female kike bloodline.

You stupid, brainwashed fucking leftist worthless cunt.
>>
>>134307571
its a gif
i wonder can any of 4chinsters post only the gray version
>>
>>134287820
>european history
>white history
>hurr the people are too european and white
adding this to the list of reasons for another crusade
>>
>>134297233
haha
Don't waste bullets, just have a factory that dices them up with a conveyor belt and a chopping machine.
Fully automated, pour them in, have an excavator working at the end, throwing them into a bottomless pit.
>>
>>134299080
Fucking owned.

I'm buying any witchers I don't already have.
Support sane people.
>>
>>134306375
Dude Stop being a tool , i never talked about my opinion just about whos argument has been consistant and who has had to change , everyone on here is always so emotional about their political beliefs they cant entertainment an argument for the sake of it, aristotle would have been ashamed

This "keeping what works" isnt niether conservative nor liberal but an appeal to facts
>>
>>134307363
So Anarchism ?
>>
>>134298785
>‘This suggests ignorance and a determination not to overcome that ignorance. You can’t rule out a whole area of intellectual endeavour without having investigated it and clearly they haven’t investigated what they mean by white philosophy. If they think there is a colonial context from which Kant’s Critique of Pure Reason arose, I would like to hear it.’
Based brit
>>
>>134309221
>i never talked about my opinion

But you're using nonstandard definitions, so it really is your opinion.

> just about whos argument has been consistant

You can't spell and you don't know what the arguments or proponents are.

> and who has had to change

My point, that you seem to deliberately slither around is that not everything changes and that you have principles too, unless you're a baby raping murder advocate. So either you're a lunatic, or by your own broad brush you're "conservative".

>This "keeping what works" isnt niether conservative nor liberal

No, it is what conservatism is. You can't find any major conservative movements that want to exist in a bubble, what you consistently find is groups either arguing for keeping traditions and principles or a return to them, as an alternative to deadly or destructive change.

The trouble with liberals is that they want to redefine every word to where their personal feelings about said words are what matters. You also can't help but redefine what your opponents stand for instead of listening to what they say.

It should be noted that most liberals aren't of your stripe, the modern stripe, that advocates "progressing" as an endless struggle with no defined goal.
>>
>>134292060
What happens when they are in your schools? They're coming Hansel.
>>
>>134299446
Racist!!

The pope was black, the Merovingian line was started by black Jesus, and black santa stole jerusalem from the mudslimes, not to mention the Templars are an ancient Swahili sect.
Read a book, player.
>>
>>134309973

Your advocating for listening to what your opponent says rather then making your own definition while not doing it yourself

Im advocating that words have a meaning , to conserve means something , you would gladly play the leftist game for your advantage which is the whole point of the new right wingers identity movments too, they dont really mind post modernisme, they are just to stupid to use it themselves. While im arguing for the original meaning of the word to conserve not how they changed it in the hegelian dialectical process in order to not lose the argument despite losing their ' strong position' . Like i said my opinion on the matter is not relevant , and my spelling isn't Either . Im just using concepts like 'conservation' . But sure you might go on and attack secondary points i never made
>>
>>134306261
Yep, you are not alone. Many of us just wanted to be left alone. But the minute they encroach in our territory is when the dam broke.

Never fuck with the bread and circuses that keep people placated. This is why Trump won.
>>
>>134302010
>fed the troll

What did he mean by this??
>>
File: 795.png (419KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
419KB, 853x480px
That Professor should just resign. Why do the white man hate their roots so much?
>>
>>134305204
>Walter (((Benjamin)))

What the fuck am I reading!? Are there people who take this garbage seriously?
>>
>>134309973
You are using (re-)definitions the enemy made. Sad!
>>
File: 1400940062823.jpg (759KB, 1608x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1400940062823.jpg
759KB, 1608x1600px
>>134310898

Yes, most of academia since the 60s has taken "critical theory" and cultural Marxism very seriously.

It's the root of political correctness, and all the SJW and anti-white cancer that is killing the West today.
>>
File: 1445210982654.png (330KB, 514x450px) Image search: [Google]
1445210982654.png
330KB, 514x450px
>>134311671
>>
Reminder medieval Europe was 60% niggers and muzzies and whites lived in mudhuts before based shitskins built our civilisation.

t. academic
>>
>>134301050
Holy fuck, Australia... What is that thing?
>>
File: 1500417947685.jpg (61KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500417947685.jpg
61KB, 590x400px
>>134292007
>Blacks in Louisiana have an incredibly rich history that isn't based on murdering each other

Yeah it's called 11 herbs and spices, what's your fucking point?
>>
>"a safe place to be elitist, a safe place to be white, a safe place to be Christian, Eurocentric, misogynist, etc.,” she asserted.
It's important to remember that all of these things are equivalent to this kind of folk.
>>
>>134302081
Same here, my man
In my younger and more naive days, I went so far as to consider learning cultural history of something else besides Europe, until I realized that it's just not worth it.
>>
>>134287820

WE WUZ KNIGTZ
>>
File: 1495515505516.jpg (69KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495515505516.jpg
69KB, 800x850px
>>134288058
>>
>>134303164
He probably didn't watch the season with the sandniggers.
What's crazy is that progressives are not praising this shit show for pushing feminism as much as it does. There's been literally a fucking flood of them in the first episode. Arya getting revenge, some 8 year old child with "more balls" than most men, some other little girl inheriting her father's throne (as if that law was common in Medieval Europe), fucking Dhaenerys treated like some kind of a genius, unstoppable queen whereas all of her power comes from dragons gifted to her, the fighting prowess of her guardians and the cunning political mind of Tyrion, all of which she didn't choose herself, but who decided that they might get laid one day. She literally relies on everybody around her to accomplish anything.
>>
>>134287820
so leftists have still completely dominated the historical field but are worried they don't have the vice grip they'd like.
>who controls the past controls the future
>>
>>134287820
I'm so triggered by that picture of Lancelot as a coon I'm about to go berserk!! Gibsmedat history!
>>
>>134301204
Actually people who study history tend to turn right wing.

Didn't Nick Griffin study history amongst othets
>>
>>134287820
>medieval studies is too “Eurocentric”

Apparently not Eurocentric enough
>>
>>134292060
Brexit will help because it divorces the UK from a large marxist/Jewish power structure. Sure they have to fight the battle within their own country, but it's harder when they are hindered at every turn by people that want them dead.
>>
File: 1451328794731.jpg (117KB, 648x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451328794731.jpg
117KB, 648x1024px
If you like playing medieval-themed video games, you might not be just some harmless nerd — you might be a nerd who is also kind of a white supremacist. At least that’s the opinion of Victoria Cooper, a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Leeds in England, who presented a paper titled “Playing Politics: Exploring Nationalism and Conservatism in Fantasy Video Games” at the International Medieval Congress earlier this month.

“The Middle Ages is a space where white supremacy is legitimized,” Cooper said, according to an article on Medievalists.net. “The maintenance of white privilege. The gamer community use ‘historical facts’ to legitimize this kind of literacy.” According to the article, Cooper also added that “medievally-themed video games are a space where whiteness can be anchored, in a ‘happy history’ where a world is free of multiculturalism and white guilt.’”

According to the article, Cooper also added that “medievally-themed video games are a space where whiteness can be anchored, in a ‘happy history’ where a world is free of multiculturalism and white guilt.’”

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421495/medieval-video-games-white-supremacy
>>
File: 1481617446532.png (794KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
1481617446532.png
794KB, 763x757px
>Friends' girlfriend is an American SJW
>She's staying with us in Australia
>We're in the city this one day and we pass by a statue of Australian soldiers in gallipoli
>"It's astonishing how whitewashed Australia is"
>What do you mean?
>"Everything good in your country is symbolic to whites. The indigenous population served throughout all wars"
>"This country was practically built on the backs of your indigenous population..."
>She started rambling on about how "poor" our indigenous population have it, how we leave them living in "shacks" and don't help them enough

Why do Americans always talk about other countries history when they literally have NO CLUE what they're talking about?
>>
>>134287820
>university professors who believe in revisionist history.
>>
File: PulpFacism-Bowden.jpg (316KB, 898x1350px) Image search: [Google]
PulpFacism-Bowden.jpg
316KB, 898x1350px
>>134318562
No one's denying that.
>>
>>134289339
>One of the main founders of Templars was what you would call a "sandnigger"
Yes this wouldn't have anything to do with discolouration from 100 years of hanging in castles list with candles and torches… You sound as demented as the Afrocentrists and their assertions that ancient Egyptians were Black (outside 25th dynasty) contrary to all evidence.
>>
>>134303968
This.

Had Romania science teacher grew up under communism

fucking hated anything communist cause he actually lived it
>>
File: arbeit macht frei.jpg (83KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
arbeit macht frei.jpg
83KB, 800x517px
>>134318562
dude gross
>>
File: intensepatriotism.jpg (103KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
intensepatriotism.jpg
103KB, 720x540px
>>134318835
>Why do Americans always talk about other countries history when they literally have NO CLUE what they're talking about?

we know everything
>>
>>134319459
That should read 1000 years sorry.
>>
>>134287820
>>Other attendees leveled similar charges about the lack of diversity at the conference, arguing that the field of medieval studies is too “Eurocentric” and “male-dominated.”
>male-dominated
Literally all relevant medievalists in Italy are women.

>introducing diversity into history
You can. But only if you provide facts. Not fringe theories.
>>
>>134292007
Jews are indeed a race you fucking retarded bitch
>>
>>134292442
White's aren't a race either right? Kys bong
>>
>>134287820
where are the primary records that there were black people in Medieval Europe?
>>
>>134287820
>>“The field has been rather proud of its resistance to critical theory, which then just attracts even more people to the field who themselves want to be resistant to theory and see medieval studies as a safe place—a safe place to be elitist, a safe place to be white, a safe place to be Christian, Eurocentric, misogynist, etc.,” she asserted.
Anyway that is cherry picked bullshit.
I have just passed two major master-degree subjects in medieval history and I can 100% tell what follows :

The fact Medieval studies are not imbued with contemporary post-modern bullshit, it doesn't mean medievalists are oblivious of things such as critical theory... In fact, they would point out that critical tools are always necessary to find truth... But critical theory itself is another way to make the past relevant to the present in a biased way.

So yeah. Medievalists are
>aware of the biases in their own studies
>dealing with poor sources and limited archvies
>trying to do the best of what is available
>aware in previous times ideology affected our understanding of history
>ready to never allow ideology again to spoil truth. This includes lgbt shit as well... Not just nazism
>this doesn't mean there are no historical gender studies. It simply means they don't bend the truth in the way some complainants would expect
>>
>>134288411
Because if you criticize it you get kicked out
>>
>>134288098
>you would never tell off a black man for wanting to deepen the knowledge of their country
>similarly, you would never tell of a white person for wanting to deepen the knowledge of her civilization

This is the typical double standard according to which minority people are allowed to be biased and nationalist... Whereas white people are found guilty for just a little nostalgia of the past
>>
>>134289147
>It's this globalist historians who speculate on middle ages and try to change history for their politics i think.
Yes, exactly. The Moors were brown North Africans who were integrated into the Islamic expansion across North Africa and into Hispania - to hear Western sources tell it they were Sub-Saharan Africans who emerged out of the Sahara and conquered all of North Africa and Hispania from the Muslims.
>>
>>134288834
>full of Europeans and Greeks
Not European and Greeks in the sense you attribute nowadays to these national adjectives or demonyms.

>Ancient Greeks
>Hellenistic Greeks
>Byzantine
>Modern Greek
Different people altogether... With mostly shared spaces and practices and some genetic links. That's about it
>>
In other news: the Holy Inquisition was holocaust deniers
>>
File: 1328187850487.jpg (170KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
1328187850487.jpg
170KB, 500x584px
>>
>>134318835
what did you say to her?
>>
>>134287820

Sir Dindulot

Whatever next?
>>
>>134293624
>Is it his contention that we do not have a right to discuss our own history without consulting with people who have no ethnic ties to the region and no expertise whatever in the field?
Literally yes
>>
>>134289147
>What i was read, is that arab khaliphate conquered much of south-west of europe, then franks took lands back, and there was conclave left in spain, that was named cordoba khaliphate and fought castilles, that stayed only for 100 years and died during reconquista
That's not exactly what happened

By 716 Muslims had fully conquered Spain and by 718 they were swarming around Paris (check Tours on the map).

Charles Martel had been cucked 10 years earlier, so he kept training troops for 10 years. Eventually, he faced the Muslims who tried hard with their Berber cavalry and sheit... But couldn't do much against well trained infantry.

In the meantime, we got
>ethnic issues going on in Spain: Yemenite settlers vs. Arab settlers vs. Berber shepherds in the Highlands vs. Local cucked people

Another thing was the fall of the Umayyd dynasty... Which was superseded by the Abbasid.
Islam's centre shifted from Damascus (Syria) to Baghdad (Iraq).
Surviving Umayyd aristocrats kept the Western part of the then-Empire. That is, Spain and Northern Morocco. This was known as the Emirate of Cordoba or Al-Andalus.

So we got 4 or 5 different areas of interest in the Islamic world
>Spain and Morocco, Umayyd rule. Settled.
>Lybian shitstorm. Berber and random Sarrasin pirates raiding Southern Europe and creating pirate strongholds in Italy and Provence that lasted for some 200 years. Sicilia got quite cucked by 900 AD
>Egypt, Palestine and Syria. Always been densely populated. Egypt was the granary and breadwinner of the Empire. Syria was the outlet of two main trade routes that roughly followed the current plans for gas pipelines
>Iraq and the Persian area... Ex Sassari Empire. Retained most administrative organisation, urban settlements etc.
>Southern Arabia declined a little bit

Attrition with the Byzantine Empire was extremely hard, but it took some 800 years for Muslims to cuck it completely in 1453.

Same goes for the so-called pirates. Wait for Lepanto.

(cont.)
>>
File: 1473431639096.png (54KB, 377x338px) Image search: [Google]
1473431639096.png
54KB, 377x338px
>>134320655
>critical theory
what in the fuck even is critical theo-
>look it up on wikipedia
>created by frankfurt school
SHOULD HAVE KNOWN
>>
File: 1453397965046.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1453397965046.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>134287820
>sign up for a course on the crusades
>numale professor tells me to write a term paper on women in the crusades

Forget the handful of conservative historians you might know from youtube videos and popularized books. University level history departments are mostly hotbeds of Marxism and revisionist thinking.
>>
>>134301473
Criticizing groups that do nothing other than advocate on behalf of men's parental rights is a pretty spineless thing to do kike.
>>
>>134295661
literally the nose of a gorilla
eyes poking out of sockets
cheeks sagging
saggy tits

only thing she has going for her is her dick sucking lips
>>
>>134322121
Back to 8th Century Spain.

No fucking way Muslims made it that far into Europe without European help.
This was mostly due to Witiza's relatives, who wanted to dethrone him so hard they accepted Muslim help and invited them over with their armies.

After the harsh stop of 718 in Tours, thanks to the Franks...and soon followed by a Byzantine victory at Akronos (or how the fuck do you write this?)... We have to wait until 822 for some Spanish news.

This is the so-called birth of the Asturian Kingdom. Battle of Covadonga (Kowabonga) against the slimes.

Now, if you look into Spanish historiography, the Kingdom of Asturias is drenched in riconquista rhetoric.

This is actual bullshit because the reconquista had never been a full plan of recovery. Nobody had planned it and they hadn't done it on ethnic terms.

Reconquista is just this: as the Muslim rule withered, local Iberian rulers who only roughly inherited shit from the early Visigothic Kingdoms, seized the opportunity to expand at the expense of the Islamic slime.
Only later in 15th Century they came up with this big idea
>our history has always been part of this big huge fucking plan of revenge
But that's plain bullshit and a posteriori of them.

Evidence of this is Asturias, aside from Kowabonga battle, hadn't had much troubles with Al Andalusia. Why? Answer is: because Asturias were fucking irrelevant. Almost a tribal kingdom of local natives in a region of no importance except for a pilgrimage route.

Mudslims never bothered because Asturias was fucking irrelevant.
>>
>>134288058
they're gonna learn that western europe were primitive barbarians that fucked ove byzantium?
>>
>>134323110
>they're gonna learn that western europe were primitive barbarians that fucked ove byzantium?
t. persian rape baby
>>
>>134323110
>west europe were barbarians
>not the byzantines with literal barbarians in their ranks and royal guards
>>
>>134318835
>This country was practically built on the backs of your indigenous population

Pretty sure we didn't use Abo's as slaves, too busy killing them all kek
>>
File: 1475606622693.jpg (80KB, 640x991px) Image search: [Google]
1475606622693.jpg
80KB, 640x991px
>>134302382

Underrated
>>
>>134320765
Deep
>>
>>134324371
Sorry I don't get the joke pls explain tia
>>
>>134306227
Someone from the past, including "myself in the past" is easy to judge and easy to mock, and not so easy to understand
>>
What are some good places to get info on the Medieval ages that isnt totally Jewed?
Im a fan of Real Crusades History on Jewtube but aside from that is the only real answer literature?
>>
>>134288287
t. double-agent stirring the pot on liberal subreddits
>>
File: 1499925431987.jpg (121KB, 535x706px) Image search: [Google]
1499925431987.jpg
121KB, 535x706px
>>134301625
Normally Id laugh as well to having a black guy play a white role, but considering how this is just the play and not, say, a biographical movie, there isnt anything inherently wrong with casting a black guy as JC, considering how race doesn't really apply to the play in any sort of context
Of course its almost certainly because of diversity quotas and apart of the ever continual Jewish push to blackwash everything, but still
>>
File: wtwb.jpg (44KB, 600x822px) Image search: [Google]
wtwb.jpg
44KB, 600x822px
>>134318835
Our liberal indoctrination centers, aka, colleges have taught them that everything good in this world was made by shitskins and ebil YT stole it. Every morning I wake up and hope to see mushroom clouds in the distance signalling the final happening. I want to go out covered in the blood of commies and their feral nigger pets.
>>
>>134287820
History major here, studied in Hawaii. I shared a few classes with this communist girl- the only history teacher who ever shot down her stupid theories was the Medieval History and Christian Studies professor, who is surprisingly based compared to all the other cancer.
>>
>>134287820
How much diversity is there in the Judaic Studies departments around the world?

Too many fucking kikes in those departments. Needs more niggers.
>>
>>134287820
>The field has been rather proud of its resistance to critical theory
And there it is in a nutshell. Medieval Studies are entirely about Europe and rewriting the medieval history of Europe to include "critical theory" and "intersectionality" and other Leftist bullshit is going to e problematic at best. Not that they won't try.
>>
>>134289584
Tacit admission they won't be happy until whites are extinct.
>>
>>134307943
Time it and take a screenshot, then paste to MSPaint if you're on Windows.
>>
>>134327722
Absolute supremacheck
>>
File: 1487205913084.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
1487205913084.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>134322363

If you want a good book about the subject, read the Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald, or The Dialectical Imagination by Martin Jay.

http://angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

The Frankfurt School's goal with the Critical Theory was to attack all deeply held beliefs of the people, and all their institutions and traditions (gender roles, the family unit, nationalism, ethnic loyalties, religion, collective heritage and history, etc.) to completely break down peoples and society from the inside.
>>
>>134289339
WE
>>
File: 1468591594515.jpg (132KB, 856x714px) Image search: [Google]
1468591594515.jpg
132KB, 856x714px
>>
>>134287820
>"White supremacy" in a setting where white have almost zero interaction with non-whites

I mean even if you count the european jews as non-whites they were still a rather anecdotical part of the everyday life, and had pretty much no influence in the greater scheme of things aside from when they were expelled.

Whites that interacted with muslims (I'm using that term very broadly) were few compared to those who did not

And... And that's it. Medieval Europe didn't know any other "races" than themselves, muslims, and steppe people (most european had zero clue of who they were), and jews.

How the fuck do you convey white supremacy when whites are almost not interacting with non-whites.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I'll try assuming that these "medieval studies" might also give courses about the history of regions outside of europe, but then again: How do you justify white supremacy with the history of people who DID NOT INTERACT WITH WHITES

REEEEEEEEEE
STOP RUINING MY FAVOURITE TOPIC
>>
>>134287820
Is it possible to sue them?
>>
>>134292060
I agree, the whole SJW thing has fully infiltrated British Universities as well as university politics. It is very strong their, try to debate anything in class and you will be shouted down by feminists, the teacher will also give you bad grades for disagreeing.
>>
>>134287820
>http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9450
Fuck you Canada, full of fucking insane professors
>>
>>134302273
>id think of 1848, liberal movement and put it in that wider context
Lel when this meme will end? Nationalism is just the same thing as tribalism only on modern context. You fell for leftie meme that nationalism was 19th century invention by Romanticists.
>>
>>134288834
I'm totally pro white Europe but you having to admit Arabs and Persians were doing history through and before the middle ages. They are the source of Western Civilisation.

Judaism Islam and Christianity is what ass fucked both Europe and the Middle East.
>>
Medievalist here, most of us think this is total BS and a long stretch. What's weird is that Medieval studies, especially in the last few decades have focused in on women and non - European actors. This article seemed to be complaining about alt right tards on the internet and the fact that a lot of medievalists are just old (and a little out of touch) and white.

It's important to not just reduce the period to Europe, Knights, and Christianity - but its a pretty significant part of the Medieval, especially in western nations. Hope this field doesn't get cucked because the guy's right, historians and Medieval historians in particular are the least cucked academics out there.
>>
File: 1427403409205.jpg (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1427403409205.jpg
620KB, 1920x1080px
>>134334952

This. The humanities are infested with the subversive and anti-British critical theory of the Frankfurt school. The result of this is the hordes of people who shouldn't have even gone to university in the first place and have learned literally nothing of value from being there and who granted an unwarranted sense of smug intellectualism because they examine everything within the narrow parameters of their particular post-colonial / feminist lens. The only option is to salvage what is important, i.e. the canon of Shakespeare, Blake, Tennyson, Orwell amongst many others and burn the rest to the ground.
>>
>>134305964
pretty much this
>>
>>134325982
Yes. Actual history books published prior to the 80's.
>>
>>134287820
Medieval and really, all history is extremely dangerous to them. As soon as you learn that the usual Hollywood image of the Middle Ages is hilariously wrong, you start asking question. You start learning things. And you realize just how deep the rot has gotten into us, into the tiniest crevices.

Of course, they don't want that.

Just remember everything you know about the Middle Ages is generally the opposite of what really happened. Then you start realizing that modernity, the Enlightenment period, the Renaissance, all those people - they were wrong.
>>
>>134334015
>Medieval Europe didn't know any other "races" than themselves
Lol. Wrong. They didn't use the word race, but they were easily able to distinguish, say, Chinese from Mongols.
>>
>>134338130
Read 'Dialectic of Enlightenment' by Horkheimer and Adorno. Its the most influential critical theory work. Yeah its Jewish but it basically says liberalism is also totalitarian. What we are witnessing now with the SJW brainwashed masses.
>>
>>134339488
YES
>>
File: fffffffffff milan.jpg (1MB, 1232x815px) Image search: [Google]
fffffffffff milan.jpg
1MB, 1232x815px
>>134288058
Fpbp
Luctor et Emergo!
>>
File: ffffffff faustus.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ffffffff faustus.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DIJB4Vsp2k&t=103s

Reminder that when the day comes you will all have the chance to take your revenge on these people with MASSIVE VIOLENCE
>>
They're never gonna stop are they
>>
>>134287820
>Saw picture of black knight
>Read text as Sir Dancealot.

I kid you not.
>>
>>134289347

Funny, genetics show otherwise. In fact, north Africa was populated by whites. Only sub Saharan were black.
>>
File: 1497006715708.jpg (100KB, 593x447px) Image search: [Google]
1497006715708.jpg
100KB, 593x447px
>>134294794
I think it's more important that she views the "resistance to critical theory" as a problem.
Bold faced declaration that resisting a core tenant of Marxist ideology is a problem.
I
Fucking
Despise
These
People
>>
>>134337389
>doing history
Don't say shit like that, you don't "do history."

Are you Chinese, or Indian?
>>
>>134289464
It is a European concept. Different periods and labels describe other parts of the world during that same time period.
>>
Sir Dance a lot
>>
>>134293312
Wanting a safer nation. What a monster!!
>>
Until Karl Marx, every human being was alt-right. Or the same as today's alt-right. Favouring their own nation and their own extended family over strangers and not shaing their wealth with strangers.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.