[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Culture is useless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: cVAYXJ0.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cVAYXJ0.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
Imposing the same cultural attitude onto a group of people makes their view of the world subjective to only their cultural values and beliefs. This enforcement of cultural subjectivity is bad for science and rational thinking, as those bodies of thought can only thrive in objective environments free of any cultural subjectivity.

If a people were to lack any unifying culture and tradition, they would be a more objective and rational society.
>>
>>134280827
> This enforcement of cultural subjectivity is bad for science and rational thinking,
Its for neither.

Culture is simply this is how we act, this is how you act, culture can even by how you pickup.
>>
>>134280964
And why should our behavior be dictated by our ancestors thousands of years ago who lived completely different and much less advanced lives? Our behavior should be more grounded in reality, and not just on the behaviors of people long dead.
>>
>>134280827
>lack culture and tradition
>society
Are you an idiot or just pretending?
What will bind people into a society if there's no culture or tradition to share in?
>>
>>134280827
>Imposing the same cultural attitude onto a group of people makes their view of the world subjective to only their cultural values and beliefs. This enforcement of cultural subjectivity is bad for science and rational thinking, as those bodies of thought can only thrive in objective environments free of any cultural subjectivity.
A culture must exist in a society, just as "something" must exist in the universe. In the same way that there can't a lack of existence, there cannot be a lack of culture. Society is inherently cultural.

>If a people were to lack any unifying culture and tradition, they would be a more objective and rational society.
That's impossible for the above reasons.
>>
>>134281116
The laws set by the government of a nation state shall bind them to their society.
>>
>>134281099
Because that's learning.

I observe my father and ideally only take the positive traits, my son shall observe me and ideally take only the positive traits. If we do this consciously for thousands of years some of us can have a baseline of ettiquette.

>horny Indian guys told its fine to be sleazy and so they piss on the floor of my office bathroom
..white guys leave their urophilia at home and kind of know women aren't responsive to forwardness. This too is cultural, it's a common complaint Indian girls I'm dating give me that Indian guys just can't take no for an answer and will just do their sexual shit anyway, like pissing on my fucking shoes because you're a homo with urophilia.

Yes.. some cultures are useless. Mine is not thank you very much.
>>
>>134281207
There are cases of new nations receiving immigrants of many different cultural backgrounds, making a cohesive national culture impossible. Yet their society and nation were able to hold together, even with such a collision of different cultures.
>>
>>134281245
That would be a NK tier open prison not a society.
>>
>>134281512
We don't want people of useless cultures. Why is it so hard for you left leaning faggots to accept that?
>>
>>134281440
You do learn from your parents, that's correct, but that doesn't mean you're going to always learn what would seem to you to be "positive" traits.

It was probably by mere chance that the etiquette of your culture was developed, it doesn't mean it's objectively better than someone else's as you can't calculate the greatness of a culture. There could've been an equal chance that your ancestors decided pissing on your lovers floor was a sign of affection.
>>
>>134281512
A nations laws are also influenced by the culture of the people who approved and wrote them. What is wrong with you cucks?
>>
>>134280827
>If a people were to lack any unifying culture and tradition, they would be a more objective and rational society.

Get necklaced you nigger kike.
>>
>>134281512
Having people who originate from different cultures is still one culture, by definition. OP, you're just wrong.
>>
>>134280827
I'd fuck alexandra gaier desu senpai
>>
Anime culture
>>
>>134280827
>imposing cultural attitudes is bad
>we should do it my way
wow impressive critical thinking skills here
>>
>>134281831
Yes, lots of negative traits are also passed. I mentioned one.

After exposure to better cultures, without identity politics or ethnopride or arrogance, you can correct yourself. At the moment, post modernism is about developing western culture (by making it shit.. bear with me) by hyper-criticism and self hatred. This of course fails because westerners took everything they wanted in the 70s without exposure with those cultures. Christianity became similar to Buddhism, people became unafraid to enjoy work like Japanese people and then the Marxists came in and made everyone hate work and hate Christians and hate in general.

>There could've been an equal chance that your ancestors decided pissing on your lovers floor was a sign of affection.
No, the guy is a homo who looks at me strange. He has "what is this guy going to do about it" sexuality which is absolutely how sexual criminals are created.

Again,
>>134280964
>culture can even by how you pickup.
White guys are subtle, it's hints and the long game. Indian (and Arab) guys are pretty much, are they tolerating my sexual bullshit? Time to step it up! This is cultural. Pick up is cultural and to be honest women, especially white women, are a little obnoxious with the pick up skills they expect from white men specifically because we're the only ones who don't open with dayum or "u so sexy."
>>
>>134280827
You've said nothing. It's psychobabble. It's worse than Lassie trying to tell us about Timmy stuck in a well.
>>
>>134280827
There will always be culture as long as human remain humans. Just like how people will be drawn to those more similar to them and share similar values. It's not imposing or enforcing anything, that's just how human are.

If you want to be completely rational and live like a robot, sure, try it. But then ,say goodbye to all things beautiful. You may not even need language, just speak in code for efficiency. And then you will ask: what's the point? Science exists in the first place to serve human and our values, not the other way.
>>
>>134281733
>>134281839
Typical leftist, ignoring points that go against the narrative
>>
>>134280827
You're useless. Kill yourself.
>>
>>134280827
The higher purpose of life is domination.
If you don't preach cultural hegemony you're preaching death. Relativists like you should just kill themselves.
>>
>>134283335
Life has no purpose.
Purposes are fantasy and exist exclusively in the mind of people.
>>
>>134281245
And from where do these laws come from? Religion, or basic human moral? Either of those are the basis of culture, which is by definition a set of rules created for and reinforced by a particular group of people to live by. By having laws in the way you described youre already being contradictory, because youre creating a culture, I.e set of rules that people will follow.

Just stop trying to deconstruct every thing and to sound edgy, marxist scum.
>>
>>134280827
>cultural attitude
>cultural values
>cultural subjectivity
Lrn2culture fgt pls
>>
>>134279247
SJWs influences on kids cultures.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.