[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWⅡ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: uk-usa-heart-flag-15294412.jpg (114KB, 1300x1095px) Image search: [Google]
uk-usa-heart-flag-15294412.jpg
114KB, 1300x1095px
Am I only one person who thankful for churchill and USA to save democracy and freedom for mankind?

Imagine the world under nazi germany and Japanese empire....
There is racism, poverty, tyranny...etc

Much worse than current world....

Thank you UK and USA for saving us from Japanese empire(facist) and fucking gommie
>>
>>134278181
No problem glorious nippon <3 thank you for providing us with beautiful 2d waifus
>>
>watermark image
You could at least try, marine.
>>
File: JAPAN NO.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JAPAN NO.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
It's happening again, dear far-right democratic ally

https://www.economist.com/news/europe/21723822-angela-merkel-says-nord-stream-2-no-ones-business-germanys-germanys-russian-gas-pipeline

Some of you are ok, don't ally with Germany tomorrow
>>
Yes, on /pol/ the consensus opinion is the USA should have stayed home, Churchill was a fat headed shitbird who could have had peace but didn't

And the NAZI's were the last hope of saving Europe from almost certain doom at the hand of Jew boshiviks.

So again, YES you are the only one.
>>
File: anglo barbecue.jpg (24KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
anglo barbecue.jpg
24KB, 300x250px
>>134281452
Come home, Anglo man, we are gunna have ourselves a cook out!

Oh, nevermind, you are just a ling ding dong
>>
>>134278181
>Am I only one person who thankful for churchill and USA to save democracy and freedom for mankind?

Dude, the only country that fought the biggest threat to freedom (the Soviet Union) was Germany. Living in the Soviet Union under Stalin was probably one of the worst dystopian nightmares in history. If Stalin wasn't starving you to death, he was working you as a mindless drone.
>>
>>134278181
How's Okinawa this time of year?
>>
>>134279035
>https://www.economist.com/news/europe/21723822-angela-merkel-says-nord-stream-2-no-ones-business-germanys-germanys-russian-gas-pipeline

Oh, forgot the archive link
http://archive.fo/RLLXg
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.