[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he has nothing to hide, why is he so scared?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: drumpf.png (46KB, 185x218px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.png
46KB, 185x218px
>>
>>134277207
Because this thread could infect him with cancer.
>>
>>134277207
>ancap
>supporting an unethical government backed investigation team going into the private finances of Trumps family

You dont deserve that flag faggot.
>>
File: OP.jpg (58KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
58KB, 680x709px
>>134277207
He's not scared, nor will you EVER have proof he or his family colluded with Russians to steal the election.
>>
>>134277360
go fuck your sister, redneck.
>>
>>134277207
>If he has nothing to hide, why is he so scared?
Why don't you livestream every aspect of your life online for everyone to see 24/7?
>>
>>134277502
well, it's not everybody, it's the fbi. They can check your finances too if they want to.
>>
>>134277207
Mueller's team has already contacted his main lender and is expected to request records soon. I wonder if he'll have the balls to go through with it. I honestly just want to see how it would go down.
>>
>>134277207

he isnt scared, hes been running all his life, so have I..they wont catch us
>>
File: 1467222445540.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1467222445540.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>134277592
>ancap
>talks like a statist
yeah, you can fuck off back to r*ddit anytime you want, but remember to prep the bull for your wife first.
>>
>>134277421
Are you that same guy who tried to pull off the
"not an argument" meme against someone who told you that incest was rampant in Islam only after you told him that his family was a bunch of inbreds?
>>
what are the chances trump has had some shady financial dealings going in the past?

Mueller has the authority and the duty to "go there".

Trump is finished.
>>
>>134277769
Holiest digits I've seen.
>>
>Team full of Hillary donors given unlimited taxpayer funds to dig up whatever dirt they find (or don't find) and leak it to the media or the DNC.
yeah, OP is a fag.
>>
>>134278024

Very high. Strong evidence to suggest his early franchises may have been built on Russian mob money. I doubt they'll find anything collusion-related in his records but they'll definitely find plenty of tax crimes. Mueller's team has already questioned his biggest lender bank also.
>>
>>134277502
OK.

If he doesn't like being POTUS, nobody is holding a gun to his head. He can stop this scrutiny any time he wants. "I hereby resign the office of president of the united states" is comfortably below 140 characters.

Unless by gun you mean peepee tape, of course. Which explains why he's sticking to something he clearly hates doing.
>>
>>134277421
>Muh cletus
Weird how this line suddenly appeared overnight. Almost like youre reacting to a memo or something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.