[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancient Near East

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (53KB, 366x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 366x491px
What does /pol/ think of the ancient Near East/West Asia?

> Iraq
> Iran
> Syria
> Lebanon

Before the cancer of Islam they seemed really amazing, akin to the ancient Egyptians. Sadly today they are about 70% mongrel Arabs and a minority are of any kind of civilized stock. In the past this was the cradle of civilization.

> Mesopotamia
> Sumeria
> Phoenicia
> Babylon

Incredible myths, the oldest civilizations on Earth, and creators of many of the first great technologies. What does pol think of the ancient and lost world of West Asia?
>>
File: smug levantine mathematician.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug levantine mathematician.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
White and based, the lost birthplace of civilization
>>
File: 1494735654740.jpg (2MB, 3257x2421px) Image search: [Google]
1494735654740.jpg
2MB, 3257x2421px
>>134276274
>Before the cancer of Islam they seemed really amazing

The middle east went downhill long before Islam (ca570AD).
The ancient civilizations are interesting, but the people who created them were gone long before the kikes and camel-fuckers moved in.
>>
Post more pics
>>
>>134276274
I agree
they all have a fascinating history
>>
>>134276274
Thread theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUcTsFe1PVs
The desert's not for me but it is interesting.
>>
>>134276274
>hurr durr who are the Abbasids, Fatimids, various Iranian Islamic dynasties, the Ottomans, etc...
You're retarded.

First, with Islam none of those places went to shit. They created empires and civilizations either rivaling or sometimes surpassing the ancient ones. Here's a fun fact: there was no inquiry of natural world before. Thanks to actually caring about Greek philosophy and a more attuned curiosity, there was natural philosophy in the Middle East.

Arabs not being civilized stock is nonsensical as Arabs had civilizations superior than Babylonians or Phoenicians. In fact, Ancient Arabia has plenty of civilizations and ancient cultures. Evidence shows that Arabs were the first to domesticate the horse. And there are plenty of architectural marvels like what the Nabateans did, just not massive like Pyramids due to population shortage.

Ancient Yemen itself dwarfs ancient Syria and Lebanon.

Incredible myths doesn't mean anything. Myths are subjective.

In fact, even your pic is orientalist retardation. Ancient Middle Easterners didn't dress that way. That's just asking for skin cancer. Ancient Assyrian code of law would require that woman to be killed.

Ancient Middle East was great. And so was the classical one, the Medieval one all the way up until the gunpowder one. But like all regions, civilizations fade and die. That's just how things are.
>>
>>134278501
Wtf I can deadlift 400 pounds now.
>>
File: Qasr-Al-Fareed-daytime.jpg (224KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Qasr-Al-Fareed-daytime.jpg
224KB, 1000x667px
>>134278896
This looks more remarkable than half the shit showed in your picture, especially considering the fact that deserts can't support big populations to do massive things like Pyramids or Ziggurats.
>>
>>134279405
>The desert's not for me but it is interesting.
It wasn't a desert when civilization took root there.
SHOCKING!!1!
I know. How could the climate possibly change before the interwebz?
>are you implying that humans had SUVs before recorded history? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!11!!!
>ALIUMS DONE GIVED SUVs to cavemen!! CLICK on this link to see MOAR!!11!!!

This may come as a huge fucking surprise to people who think that the world is static.
It’s not.
The end of the last glacial maximum was catastrophic.
The people who built crap in the Middle East 12,000 years ago moved on when it turned into a desert shithole.
Kikes and arabs moved in.
>MUH Kosher roastie!
>Muh gibs!!

Mesopotamia dried up more than 3500 years ago.
Squatters aren’t heros.
>>
>>134280598
>This looks more remarkable than half the shit showed in your picture

The (((shit)) in my picture is from 10,000BC.
You're talking about 800AD.

11,000 years is a long time.
>>
>>134276274
I miss them and their original people every day. Replaced by trash, just like we are now.
>>
File: Google_I_SP2_sm.jpg (9KB, 243x170px) Image search: [Google]
Google_I_SP2_sm.jpg
9KB, 243x170px
>>134281862
Most of the Middle East was desert back then. The fertile parts were always a minority and would change over time. But it wasn't as lush as you're making it seem.

Think about it. If fertile region was the only factor necessary. Europeans would have earliest civilizations. But they don't, except for those close to the Middle East.

>>134282181
Well no shit. It's stone age crap and nothing remarkable. Using those settlements of stone being put in random ways isn't some sort of great thing to look at.

This is far more fascinating and as old if not older than anything in your pic. It's basically place to herd animals and to bait them in hunting. It's useful and makes sense (based on something objective). Those things are found all over deserts of Saudi Arabia and Jordan.
>>
File: Google_I_SP2_lg.jpg (110KB, 950x665px) Image search: [Google]
Google_I_SP2_lg.jpg
110KB, 950x665px
>>134282856
Here's a bigger pic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.