[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Compromise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2827.jpg (32KB, 619x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2827.jpg
32KB, 619x368px
Would the right and left agree to achieve the following in our country:
Universal single-payer health care
Free college education for everyone
LGBT marriage equality
In a white ethnostate with
No niggers
No jews
No muslims
No Ching-Chongs or poos
No beaners
Second Amendment gun rights confirmed
Free speech
>>
Once they realize how perfectly it works they'd be against it
>>
About half of those would render the DNC defunct as a political entity.
>>
File: IMG_2621.jpg (423KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2621.jpg
423KB, 600x800px
>>134276405
Who's "they"?
>>
>>134276646
(((They)))
>>
>>134276646
fuck I meant the leftists

once they get jealous since their anarcho-queer socialized-recreational-weed pro-LGBTQ-Sharia Law nation is resorted to a massive ghetto
>>
>>134276203
so, no difference from just being right.
>>
I was in Portland recently and I could legitimately tolerate the poz because there were hardly any niggers.

I thought, you could probably afford all the big government spending on college and health care if you didn't shit massive amounts of money feeding niggers and making futile attempts to educate them.
>>
>>134276203
>Universal single-payer health care
American politicians are too greedy, lazy, incompetent, and/or corrupt for that to work efficiently. Just take a look at our public schools. They're system is completely outdated and does nothing to teach future generations on how to live with the technology that's around the corner, or even technology that we use now. It needed a complete remodel over a decade ago but that won't happen. They aren't even talking about it let alone reworking the system.

>LGBT marriage equality
Too early to tell but I think this was a mistake. There's always been a problem with how to deal with the outsiders of a society.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (239KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
239KB, 1280x956px
>>134276203
>Free college education for everyone
>LGBT marriage (((equality)))
>"white" (((ethnostate)))
>(((Free speech)))
GTFO (((TRS))) newfag
>>
>>134276203
Newfag, lurk more and read your redpills.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.