[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with lingering thoughts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Once you take the red pill, how do you deal with some of the upsetting statistics regarding what's going on in this world and "muh diversity"? I mean in a mental way, all I've been thinking about lately is how much it all pisses me off. How can I maintain my peace of life and remain calm yet be productive at the same time about this?
>>
>>134273302

Gym.
>>
>>134273302
The red pill is a first step.
When you are ready, the rationalists will be waiting for you:

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/07/30/meditations-on-moloch/

http://lesswrong.com/about/
>>
>>134273302
You don't. You either take the bluepill, kill yourself, or fight the system.
>>
>>134273302
drag others into it with you, so you can exponentially redpill people.

I have my gf to the point where she'll straight up laugh and make an ironic anti-white joke everytime she hears the word "diversity"
>>
spend every free moment improving yourself

diet, fitness, excercie, marksmanship, preparedness, knowledge, etc

when the day and time comes you will be prepared
>>
stay humble, keep in mind you dont know everything for fact and only see bits and pieces.

dont hate jews or blacks, just try to be the best person you can be knowing what you think you know.

you can only do so much and have a small sphere of influence. so try to make the best life choices in your sphere, that is all you can do anyway.

try to have honest discussion with others, but ONLY when appropriate.

most people want nothing to do with honest discussion what so fucking ever
>>
>>134273889
Ok. Thank you for this. Meditations on Moloch is quite intriguing already after 10 minutes
>>
File: 20170530_200029.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20170530_200029.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>134275209
>>134275059

Sounds good. I have no excuse but to be the best man I can be. Thanks for your words
>>
>>134273302
It does fade slightly after a while, but you need to treat it with humour and self improvement. Keep busy, have productive and creative hobbies, exercise. It becomes less of an obstruction after a while.
>>
File: IMG_9715.jpg (104KB, 750x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9715.jpg
104KB, 750x688px
>>134273302
Well you go through a few months of being addicted to red pills then it fades away and you're left feeling incredibly pissed off that this could happen, that lasts about three months to six months. Then you just let go or go dylan roof. I promise it gets better. But you can never unlearn the truth.
>>
File: IMG_9583.jpg (206KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9583.jpg
206KB, 1000x963px
>>134276692
Also what>>134275059
This anon said
>>
>>134273473
This. How have people not figured out yet that you have to do something with your excess energy. If you don't, it will do something with you.
>>
>>134275209
>dont hate jews
Puta, por favor.
>>
>>134273302
You prepare yourself for the inevitable race war, so >>134273473
>>
>>134275566
Two others to start:

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/05/24/nydwracus-fnords/

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/
>>
File: sweat.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
>>134276692
Y'know, after getting redpilled, I'm almost glad I'm a mongrel. White nationalists wouldn't really want me because I'm only half white (even though I see myself as white) so I couldn't really contribute to them even if I wanted to. I still do sympathize with the alt-right even though I know a lot of them would want to gas me, and I want to see the white race survive and flourish even if it means I won't be a part of it. That being said, it honestly felt so liberating when I realized that I was essentially immune to identity politics. I'm free to be my own person and not have to worry about any kind of collective; I "escaped" the redpill.
>>
>>134277813
Couple questions

1. Are you zog?
2. Do you support zog?
3. Do you fuck white women?

If the answer is no, then no gassing required

>I'm a fucking white male
>>
>>134273302
remember the time is coming
>>
Save g
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.