[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trevor Noah: Comedy is better now!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 51

File: trevornoah.png (553KB, 853x474px) Image search: [Google]
trevornoah.png
553KB, 853x474px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkruDthHl0I&feature=youtu.be&t=51s

Trevor Noah says comedy is better now that it's being progressive, and that it's good comedians can't be "Edgy" like they used to.
>>
>>134272695
He's so off base it's not even funny. Comedy has never been staler, this is one of the worst periods of comedy I've ever seen.
>>
I wouldn't worry. His ratings are terrible and have been since Jon left.

Eventually Comedy Central will abandon politics for money. Capitalism always wins. As it should.
>>
>>134272695
who?
>>
>>
>>134272695
Even fucking Joy Behar and Whoopi don't believe that fucking horseshit he's spewing. This is like Sarah Silverman saying we shouldn't use "fag" anymore.

Fuck that faggy bullshit. Comedy should ALWAYS push boundaries. That's not saying dad jokes and family friend shouldn't exist. But that stuff doesn't change ANYTHING compared to the shit Bruce, Hicks, Pryor, Carlin, etc. did while on stage.

I've seen some of Noah's standup and it's not bad, but he should keep his stupid fucking mouth shut.
>>
Yeah it's fuckin so much more funnier now
I went from having multiple comedians i liked to now zero
Glad they took the edge off, that was exactly the shot in the arm comedy needed sage
>>
>>134273202
How many Jewish writers are propping up this charisma-less diversity hire?
>>
>>134272995
If only...

http://deadline.com/2017/05/daily-show-trevor-noah-ratings-most-watched-week-comedy-central-1202098517/
>>
Mrudoch Murdoch is a million times funnier than all of these Late Show jackoffs could ever hope to be.
Even styxenhammer666 can be funnier if he tried.
>>
>>134273218
>That's not saying dad jokes and family friend shouldn't exist. But that stuff doesn't change ANYTHING compared to the shit Bruce, Hicks, Pryor, Carlin, etc. did while on stage.

Carlin said some really cucked shit. I think he would have been against Obama but he died conveniently before it became a big issue.
>>
I can understand why he's defending his side but you cannot possibly look at the comedy atmosphere and pretend it's anywhere near where it was a mere 5 years ago. 30 Rock couldn't be made today for Christ's sake and that was a liberal show, but it didn't treat black jokes like some unapproachable taboo subject and they even had the balls to write bits like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNny8iGCbew

Now what good comedy shows are there? Veep, which is actually very edgy, mean and often offensive? Comedy Central is complete and utter garbage. Even South Park has largely turned unwatchable.

Comedy is fucking dead, it has been for about 3 years now. Even the quality of stand-up has taken a sharp decline with guys like Moshe Kasher getting his own show and Jim jeffries turning into some sensitive social justice pandering asshat.
>>
>>134272795
This desu. Majority of comedy is lefty propaganda at this point. Even mgtows (start of redpill for many) like Bill Burr or Louis CK are cucking themselves to oblivion for juice money.

The reality is that 'edgy comedy' is happening online anonymously. Because very few IRL would risk their well-being to promote an alternative ideology, but racial comedy is the best now because it is the last taboo in a society with no values.
>>
i absolutely hate men like him. men with these beta non-threatening nice guy "every mom loves him" personalities are the ones responsible for feminism gaining a foothold back in the day. they are so weak.
>>
>>134273499
Jim Jefferries stole half his act from Doug Stanhope. He was a funny dude on Opie and Anthony, but has always been pretty cucked.
>>
>>134273324

His ratings have plumetted since Jon left.
That was 1 week during June. You expect me to be stupid enough to believe a cherry pick lol
>>
>>134272695

Yea, it's fucking fantastic. Never mind the fact that Eddie Murphy, George Carlin and Richard Pryor are considered comedy geniuses and yet offended people on a regular basis. What a fucking moron this guy is. Keep towing that SJW line you fucking prudish faggot.
>>
File: trump-laughing.jpg (25KB, 383x284px) Image search: [Google]
trump-laughing.jpg
25KB, 383x284px
>>134272695
>mfw liberals consider this cuck's show news
>>
>>134273499

mgtows are faggots
they don't believe in competing to propagate the race
they believe in dropping out completely and complaining non stop till they die. fuck them, they can die alone
>>
>>134272695

Lost all respect for this dude. Can't believe I defended this hypocrite when people were said he shouldn't be next as the Daily Show host because of something he said 5 years ago online.

>Freedom of Speech is suppose to protect you from the government.

Bullshit. Freedom of Speech is suppose to protect from being punished from expressing an unpopular opinion via satire, other forms of humor, and direct legitimate criticism.

>Is it really censorship or is it just backlash?

Nice political euphemisms you slimy fuck.

>Is it really innocents killed or it is just collateral damage?
>>
>misogyny
>progress
>forward

Yup, got all the meaningless shitty buzzwords
>>
>>134273592
Not to be a youngfag but never heard of him. I have watched Stanhope on /pol/'s recommendation but honestly he just seems blackpilled if anything else. Really wonder Daily Shoah, etc are the highest outcome right wing comedy could acheive.
>>
>>134273219

Same here. Remember when Chris Rock said that "books are kryptonite to niggers" in his first standup special on HBO? Could you imagine what people would say about that today? His career would be over before it started.
>>
>>134273401
>Carlin said some really cucked shit.

I'm not on that bandwagon. It's the same with Louis CK. He said something that offended people who thought they were "in on the joke", but didn't realize they were the butt of it and suddenly he's King Cuck. White people have it better. That's not cuck shit, it's a fact. Would you trade places with any nigger?

Carlin said some things that offended right-wingers. Good. If you're not offending someone, then your comedy is automatically hack shit. You can not like Carlin because he didn't make you think he's unfunny. But anyone who gets triggered on any issue because, "everything else was funny till they started rustling my jimmies", is a cunt. That's never a good reason.

>>134273647
>The Daily Show is on track to its eighth consecutive month of year-over-year growth among total viewers and fifth consecutive month of year-over-year growth among adults 18-49.

Don't be a leaf. You can not like something, that doesn't mean you can escape reality for alternative facts. I think the new TDS is unfunny, but he's still doing well thanks to Trump and the surge of liberal engagement after November.
>>
>>134273680
It isn't funny, it is direct propaganda to the millions of sub-100 iqs out there who cannot understand the concept of humor. Samantha Bee is the absolute worst of these, watch her shit if you want to be angrier than you want to be.
>>
>>134273584
people need to understand that these comedians are not there to attack the establishment dogmas, their purpose is to attack those that are attacking establishment dogmas. they role is to be some kind of secular clergy. it's really a classic case of rebels becoming the establishment.
>>
>>134273867
Quit being a faggot then and accept that we're fucking telling the truth when we talk about this shit.

None of you fucks wake up until you're stabbed in the back, I swear to god.
>>
>>134274150
their*
>>
>>134272695
>It's good that agenda "comedy" is in full swing
No shit he would say that. Noah is just like the vast majority of Daily Show drones who present themselves as comedians pretending to be newsmen when in actuality they are propagandists pretending to be comedians.

Also Noah is a fucking hack and he will never be a great black comedian like Patrice or Chappelle no matter how hard he tries.
>>
>>134274141

Even the fucking comments on that link discredit your point retard.
go post more memes
>>
>>134273752
Mgtow recognizes that modern women are degenerate as hell, and often begin as oblivious to things like furthering the race.

You can't throw away transition points as completely invalid if you want to grow the far right. You can't just go around talking about the juice and the holohoax and expect to get positive results, you need to chip away at the facade to bring people in.
>>
>>134274247

What the fuck are you talking about? What "truth"?

I believe two things should never be censored for any reason: books and comedy. I don't give a fuck if it's right or left-leaning, it's Freedom of Speech is to be defended. Listen, I feel disgusted I defended the slimy fucktard but the principle still stands: his right to make a joke shouldn't be used to punish him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwk-BQ4Mc0Y
>>
File: 1499276157138.jpg (101KB, 1046x496px) Image search: [Google]
1499276157138.jpg
101KB, 1046x496px
>>134274141
>White people have it better. That's not cuck shit, it's a fact
woman detected
>>
>>134273680
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2009/10/cheap-laughs/307650/ by christopher hitchens

>Not long ago, I was teaching a class on Mark Twain at the New School in New York and someone asked me who, if anybody, would be the equivalent figure for today.

>I was replying that I didn’t think there was one, though the younger Gore Vidal might once have conceivably been in contention, when someone broke in to say: “What about Jon Stewart?” I was thunderstruck at how many heads nodded
>>
I hate him and I really think (((youtube))) is alterting the like/dislike ratio, and have probably done so since Ghostbusters 2016.
>>
>>134274938
What if we archive that
https://archive.is/khyz7
>>
>>134272795
Honestly, who is even a good comic nowadays? The only standup acts I've watched in the last two years have been Sam Hyde's performances to 20 people filmed with a 2009 cell phone
>>
File: 1.png (24KB, 656x282px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
24KB, 656x282px
>>134274938
forgot pic
>>
>>134274938
>It also has its vaguely alarming side. “Al Franken for Senator” is one thing (especially when the alternative is or was “Norm Coleman for Senator”). But Jon Stewart for Samuel Langhorne Clemens is quite another. What next? Stephen Colbert for Zola? Al Franken for Swift?

man only if hitchens was still alive
>>
>>134274141
>>134273324
...you aren't terribly bright, are you? The ratings are garbage. The ratings went up in comparison to Trevor's low points, not to Stewart's ratings.
>>
>>134272795
agreed
only things that make me laugh anymore are 4chan and sam hyde
>>
>>134275208
Sam Hyde is legit the best comic of our generation in terms of pushing boundaries in public, and look where it got him. Fucking disgusting, all for the guy though. The drunk Hyde Wars convos are eerily similar to ones I have with my right wing drinking squad.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (1MB, 1920x933px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
1MB, 1920x933px
Lets all just take a moment to appreciate the sheer fucking balls Trevor Noah needs to even associate himself a comedy in the first place.

Look at the descriptions of his stand-up specials, then compare it to other specials of the sort. Whether or not you personally like any of those comics, they all sound like they're trying to have fun and tell some jokes. Trevor Noah's sounds like lectures, which is exactly what they are. It's fucking astounding to me that there are people who are so tightly strung about this shit that they consider stuff like this to be comedy. Call Louis CK, Mike Birbigula, etc. cucks, but at least they're trying to be funny and clearly love what they do. You gotta respect that Comedy is so clearly a secondary concern with his material that it's creepy and scummy.
>>
>>134275558

Dude is ahead of his time. Actually, World Peace's ratings were great and it got good reception, but the timing of the show (right around peak leftist faggot freakout post-election) doomed it.

Also I don't think anyone else speaks for our generation better either. I don't think any other video than this one can make me laugh and feel like a worthless bitch simultaneously, and I have a feeling a lot of millenials can relate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
>>
>>134275861
It's not just Noah doing this, Liebowitz and co. have been getting away with this thinly veiled propaganda for over a decade.
>>
>>134275991
I dream about sam performing his stand up act infront of a large unsuspecting crowd
>>
Lenny Bruce who invented edgy political comedy in the sixties would call Trevor Noah a complete cock sucking corporate bought and paid whore.
>>
File: sahmyde.png (587KB, 604x675px) Image search: [Google]
sahmyde.png
587KB, 604x675px
>>134275558

This. I unironically think Sam will be remembered as the George Carlin of our time.

He should honestly do more stand-up/Paradigm Shift type stuff because that shit is killer. Or his anti-standup were he gave "hate facts" on the gays to a super liberal audience, which was funny for the audience's reaction.
>>
>Marx Brothers
>Three Stooges
>Monty Python
>National lampoon
>South Park
Fuck that shit. Trevor Noah is hilarious.
>>
>>134276099

Liebowitz actually had talent though. Noah is hot garbage.

If he wasn't peddling safe leftwing feel goods for the politically stunted normies, he would've been canceled already. It's basically Jon's legacy that's even keeping it on the air at this point. even that dumb nigger that had another politics show was better than Noah and he got shitcanned quick.
>>
>>134275991
Definitely. The idea that we are valuable really kills me nowadays because until I got to college that's what I thought.

I laugh but it's sad as hell because I too am a relative oldfag and bring zero value to the world and remember when people had hope for me.
>>
>>134272695

A sad excuse for not being funny
>>
>>134276487
That's sad. I hope you hyde fags get flushed with these sjw retards.
>>
people really need to stop obsessing with their ratings. these establishment comedians have a shared audience. those that watch john oliver also watch the daily show, samantha bee, etc. and it's a "fixed" (i dunno what's the proper lingo) audience. what i mean by this is that year after year it stay the same in terms of ratings and demographics, their audience is made up of 20 something, white, college-aged kids from liberal households/cities/states. and there are millions of them across the us. expecting these shows to stop being popular (or disappear altogether) is like expecting shitty pop stars with a predominantly tween audience to stop being a thing. it ain't happening.
>>
It's funny because all good (adult) comedy requires a dash of truth and the perfect amount of edge.

Hence why Noah is so unfunny. By the way, did you guys know that his mother is BLACK? And the he's from South Africa!?
>>
>>134275991
God damn the boomer shit is really activating my almonds
>>
File: 1475725936145.png (374KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1475725936145.png
374KB, 576x432px
>>134272695

Everything about this video is fucking terrible.
>>
File: seriouslyheretical.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
seriouslyheretical.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>134276687

>It's sad to find comedians funny

You are absolute colossal faggot. Neck yourself.
>>
>>134276657

My parents love the hell out of me, but I know I'm a massive disappointment. If it weren't for their sake and my religious beliefs, I would have just offed myself a long time ago.
>>
File: HILDAWG SHIRT.jpg (48KB, 637x474px) Image search: [Google]
HILDAWG SHIRT.jpg
48KB, 637x474px
>>134272695
Jesus this guy contradicts himself

>Don't play in the same box as everyone else
TRUMP DRUMPF TRUMP BAD TRUMP BAD SEE NEXT WEEK TRUMP BAD

>I shouldn't be making offensive jokes
FUCK TRUMP WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST LOLOLOL ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING THANKS WHITES

>Fat jokes are edgy
No they aren't.

>LOLOLOLOLOL im le black british man XDDDDDD

Clinton shill from the start, unfunny, ratings plummeted and then he made "le drumpf" jokes and they went up a little. He is a raging anti-semite.
>>
>>134276487
Hopefully one day he will be recognized for the shit he's doing, but won't be anytime soon.
>>134276564
Liebowitz didn't have talent, it was a transition between comedy and straight up propaganda, I remember that Bush years shit, 'haha he sounds so dumb'. What a piece of shit, gave a start to the rest of them too.
>>
>>134276694
what i'm trying to say is that they are not reaching out to new people, they are not changing minds, they are not turning people into liberals. they are just there to entertain their already left-leaning audience. the real "conversions" happen online, when people watch right wing, or not necesarrily right wing but anti-sjw, personalities. establishment comedians are preaching to the choir and hoping that their audience will stay liberal for the rest of their lives. and, of course, that's never the case. that's why it's so silly to watch liberals say "young people voted for hillary, they are the future. the future is bright for us leftists!" completely ignoring the fact that those liberal kids will grow more right wing as they grow older.
>>
>>134274141
>Would you trade places with any nigger?

Yeah.

You mean I can get a scholarship to college AND a big dick?
>>
>>134276838
He is the sarah silverman of the alt right. Unfunny, crass, unintelligible and untalented.
>>
>>134273592
He is an embarrassment to Australia. Ask any Australian who knows of him. He sucks.
>>
>>134276498
wtf I love Trevor Noah now
>>
>>134274141
Louis CK is an anti-White Jew who pretends to be White when he is bashing White people. He can be funny but most of his stuff is standard Jewish degeneracy jokes and White bashing.
>>
>>134273324
They even have fake ratings for shitty comedy central shows that are irrelevant in common American culture?

Stewart was on of the best known comedians and teens and adults loved him.

Even Colbert is being propped up by money that isn't his and money he doesn't make for anyone.

The shekels run out some day. You'll see.
>>
>>134272695
The irony.
You'd think the fact that no one watches the Daily Show now would be some sort of indication that he's not an authority on comedy.
>>
>>134272695
who?
>>
>>134272695
Oh God, I have to disagree with him so hard diamonds are coming out of my forehead. Comedy sucks ass now that it is SJW ass kissing pussy bullshit. Not all comedy is his brand of faggotry these days though. Also I can't watch Super Deluxe though, because all they make fun of are conservatives, (and that guy from Family Feud for some reason) Seriously, make fun of everyone. You're shit stinks too. Not funny anymore.
>>
>>134275861
I really think that this is just an extension of what I call "recognition comedy". That dumb shit where someone says "Hey do you remember this thing from your childhood? isn;t it funny that I brought it up?" But now it's just retarded political talking points "hey how about this political opinion that the mainstream has told us is acceptable to hold, isn't it funny that I brought it up" Then everyone laughs to show how progressive they are.
>>
>>134277224

Funny joke but even Americans know Trevor Noah's sophisticated accent does not hail from kangaroo-fucker land where everyone sounds trashy.
>>
>>134273592
I miss Patrice
>>
File: 1489270724793.png (94KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
1489270724793.png
94KB, 220x255px
>>134273499
>like Bill Burr or Louis CK

Louis CK is the Cuck King for a reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo
>>
>>134272695

Trevor Noah is a fucking hack. The best black comedian out is Corey Holcomb. And he shits all over this faggot
>>
>>134272695
All i hear is oook ookeeek eek monkey chimping out
>>
>>134276720
This is why South Park was good until they got scared because of the rise of Trump, they were unafraid to speak the truth until they got results and presumably got cut off.

>>134276883
Ho boy, do I feel that. My family and gf are liberal as hell and it fucking kills me that even the people I am supposed to love, cherish and carry to the future consider me to be a piece of shit because of my political views, on top of depression/anxiety that has ended up with me getting kicked out of jobs/uni
>>
>>134272695

John Cleese put it best in that ALL humour/Comedy is critical, there is always a victim and when you're overlly concerned about offending people then the comedy is gone and it's plain to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmpwfj4Kb6c
>>
>>134272695
I hate this guy so fuckin much.
He's cringingly unfunny and can't get over the fact that he's black (cunts barely coffee colored)
Between this nigger and that Moshen Kasher Jew from 'problematic' I cancelled my comedy central
>>
>>134272695
His work is tripe compared to Stewart. At least I could laugh at some of his jokes. This guy is bland and sometimes outright hurtful
>>
>>134272695
>celeb comedians refuses to perform around college campus cause of sjw
>dave chappelle cant even dave chappelle cause of sjw
>all leftist do is go le drumpf
>better now in the current year
>>
>>134277653
Literally doing the same thing as a buddy of mine, getting more cynical, more unkempt, more right wing, more cigars.

>>134277527
Louis CK built his career on cynicism/nihilism, only got cucked once he got his juicebux and a show. Can't be arsed to find a source, but look that shit up. He and Burr both got cucked after they went mainstream, surprise surprise
>>
File: daily_show-by_the_numbers1.jpg (210KB, 640x1456px) Image search: [Google]
daily_show-by_the_numbers1.jpg
210KB, 640x1456px
>>134274441
Let's break this down.

Jon Stewart built his following over the course of 16 fucking years to get his ratings peak. A new host stepped in and has increased his ratings to above where Jon Stewart was when he left after only two years...

>The Daily Show averaged 1.5 million viewers and a 0.72 ratings among adults 18-49 over the past three months, up 13% and 10%, respectively, compared to the same time period last year.
https://lastnighton.com/2017/04/05/daily-show-ratings-hit-new-high-since-trevor-noah-replaced-jon-stewart/

Thus your statement:
>>134273647
>His ratings have plumetted since Jon left.

Is factually fucking irrelevant. I'm drunk as shit and somehow you're able to eke out being a bigger asshole. 'grats, dumbass

>>134275446
Also, good job of parroting instead of doing some simple googling, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>134272695
literally how?
whose closet is clean enough to open up in front of the modern audience?
>>
When people can't control their emotions they resort to controling other peoples behavior

tl;dr liberalism and political correctness
>>
File: 1496592034337.png (132KB, 334x365px) Image search: [Google]
1496592034337.png
132KB, 334x365px
>all those dislikes
>not a single negative comment
I want to live a Jew free world.
>>
File: IMG_1873.jpg (28KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1873.jpg
28KB, 680x680px
>>134272695
Those. Fucking. Comments.
>>
File: 1500519153982.jpg (109KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1500519153982.jpg
109KB, 600x753px
>>134274974
>>
>>134272695
Fucking nigger
>>
>>134272695
what kid?
>>
>>134277181
You don't need to trade places for that.

You can just pretend.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/07/living/feat-mindy-kaling-brother-affirmative-action/index.html
>>
>>134272695
They fixed it guys! Finally!
>>
>>134278395
No profits today
https://archive.is/Hi3GO
>>
File: dago_wop.jpg (28KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
dago_wop.jpg
28KB, 620x349px
very disappointed this story hasn't been getting more attention.

a dago nigger killed 4 ppl, some of whom were WASPs and /pol/ is not talking about this.

it was a grave mistake to allow non-WASPs into America. The potato nigger and wop were the first waves of immigrants who made this nation's spirit go downhill
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
this is pure faggotry - Trevor Noah should be shot and hung. Its disgraceful this person is even considered a comedian.

eddie murphy in his prime did not fuck around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stsnlTZG84Y
>>
>>134273202
>double as rich
Fucking niggers.
>>
File: clayton_bigsby.jpg (72KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
clayton_bigsby.jpg
72KB, 850x400px
>>134272695
This based man begs differ
>>
>>134273218
Standup has never been funny.
>>
>>134272795
this
PC is rotting stand up comedy
hopefully pendulum will swing
but in the meantime, holy shit, all last specials are just sad
>>
File: Trump Smug.jpg (589KB, 1552x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Smug.jpg
589KB, 1552x1385px
>>134278112

>A new host stepped in and has increased his ratings to above where Jon Stewart was when he left after only two years

No dingus, Trump increased the ratings. The Daily Show is a leftist safe space, they got bored with it while Obama was in office; but now that literally Hitler is in office they're all desperate to find security up their own asses.
>>
>>134272695
That nigger kike (or nike) is the face of the stale progressive comedy that has brought humor to its deadest point in decades.

"You're free to say what you want, someone may punch you for it though."

Holy shit they actually think this, right after the panel tries to deride backlash from calls for the presidents death. Civil war with the end of a barrel towards these people could not come sooner, these people need to reap what they are sowing.
>>
>>134278640
This tbqh, even msm can frighten them when they include a comments section for level-headed people.
>>
>>134272795
This technically isn't true, the comedy club scene (which isn't sjw filled) has been on a good stretch apparently, tho mainly due to online podcasts and such. Mainstream comedy is basically dead
>>
File: checkem.gif (2MB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.gif
2MB, 300x242px
>>134278577
>self-digits
plus a link to the relevant part of his new set:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-80ax3sEI4
>>
>>134274654
either womyn, or someone with louis ck's dick so down his throat he's started to believe the
> we whites are devils
>>
"Leftist" comedy actually was funny when I was a kid. They were rude, sexist, racist, against fat people, very edgy all around. Sometimes they'd even have entire episodes of cartoons dedicated to offending someone other than whites or men. But those days are long, long gone.
>>
>>134278672
Actually Noah is far worse, as a quadroon growing up with the benefits of having a white family, he now goes on to shit on the people who without whom he would have been killed by African savages.
>>
File: check_em.gif (2MB, 469x309px) Image search: [Google]
check_em.gif
2MB, 469x309px
>>134278577
>>134278777
>>134278822
>>134278877
FUCK we're on a roll here
>>
>>134278577
Patrice had some great thoughts about the whole, "look at fucking me, ACKNOWLEDGE ME!" faggotry that's become modern identity politics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEXd7w5G5y0
>>
>>134272695
Also 5:50 he talks about El Paso almost "getting deported." He's a fucking moron, I'm from El Paso, and the bridge he talks about is LABELED as a bridge TO MEXICO.

Fucking nike can't figure the simplest shit out, they ask him for papers as he accidentally makes a turn to go to Mexico, and he tries to conflate that to this totalitarian state that tried to deport him or assumed he was a foreigner (which he actually is).
>>
>>134278931

he's not a quadroon. he's half black
>>
>>134272795

because its all necessary
>>
>>134277653
I don't know how to take you seriously. I don't know what to say. You were born in the worst of times to find Hyde funny. I am glad I don't "get" his style.
>>
>>134272695

Spoken like a true nigger
>>
>>134276564
That's the ironic part. Noah is only on there to make white smug liberals feel good. He did not earn that job at all, and is not funny.
>>
File: whites.jpg (1MB, 4081x1905px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
1MB, 4081x1905px
>>134278481

>muh wasps

wasps were the entirety of the 1% and the ruling class in America, lived like royalty - what did they do? They cucked themselves. They completely surrendered and handed it all over to the Hewbrews instead of standing up for themselves and fighting for an anglo saxon america. Youre blaming the people who came in - instead of the people who allowed it to happen.
>>
File: samhydemde_lulz1.jpg (57KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
samhydemde_lulz1.jpg
57KB, 640x340px
>>134275991
Sam Hyde/MDE has ruined comedy for me. There's no coming back.
>>
File: official Hillary 2016 Pepes.png (370KB, 1530x1201px) Image search: [Google]
official Hillary 2016 Pepes.png
370KB, 1530x1201px
>>134272695
>Jews spend a trillion shekels on lame Drumpf jokes; and expect you to pay for them

>I can get sides-destroying memes on /pol/ for free
>>
>>134279076
Same goes regardless of the specific percentages, although I find it hard to believe he is that light skinned as a half caf.
>>
>>134279281
He's really half but you can tell he despises the white side. it's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>134278931
He was half-black in apartheid South Africa and raised by an African savage step-dad.

His dutch dad would've got fucked if he was seen anywhere near his mom.
>>
>>134278822
Sam Hyde was pretty funny. The Jews killed his TV show, but social media makes it possible to share content without them.
>>
>>134272695
If this fucker shows face in my town I'll fucking moer him.
>>
>>134275342
>man only if hitchens was still alive
I'll drink a quart of whiskey to that
>>
>>134273218
>shouldn't use fag anymore
Fag was basically the first one to go m8. I remember getting shit on for using it irl back in like 2008.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (129KB, 302x337px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
129KB, 302x337px
>>134278023
>Bill Burr a cuck
Got some motherfucking sauce to back that one up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvMoF4lAwmw&spfreload=10
>>
>>134276564
If Jon Stewart hadn't quit at the time he did, I think there's a 90% chance we would have Hillary as president now. He was the left's biggest hitter for years. And he did it by not overplaying his hand. He never really came off as annoying and preachy, which is how current year guy and Samantha Bee and all the newer generation present themselves. Stewart played more of the left-leaning centrist, which made him appeal to normal people.
>>
>>134279609
He married Nia. That was enough to make some snowflakes think he's an unfunny cuck.
>>
>>134279609
Old Bill Burr, my dude. He is married to a black girl who is turning him into a leftist. Love Bill from 5-10 yrs ago though.
>>
>>134277049
>Liebowitz didn't have talent, it was a transition between comedy and straight up propaganda
That was his talent, though. He was a brilliant propagandist. One of the best of all time.
>>
>>134272695

I used to live in El Paso and I've been to every international bridge there is. This guy is full of shit, they is no mall close to a bridge and they comedy club is located next to the airport. Which is 30 minutes away from any bridge.

There is no way he accidentally walked across the bridge and didn't realize where the fuck he was going. If he seriously did he deserves to be deported.
>>
>>134279281

quadroons typically look a lot lighter and their facial features are almost exclusively caucasian

pornstar august ames is a perfect example
>>
>>134272995
What the hell is wrong with Comedy Central? They like tripled down on a bunch of different SJW talkshows disguised as "edgy." A far cry from Tough Crowd only fifteen years ago.
>>
Why doesn't he move back to his progressive utopia South Africa then?

I wish Pryor, Carlin, or Patrice were alive to rip this faggot a new one the size of the Grand canyon.
>>
>>134279368

his dad was actually swiss-german
>>
>>134277450
I watched some poo in loo stand up special on Netflix recently and it was painfully bad. Literally every single attempt at a joke was a story like "this guy was soooo racist, can you believe how racist he is? lmao"
>>
>>134278112

Agreeing with everyone else. You're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>134279786
>He is staying away from many of his old controversial right-leaning cynical topics
>He is spitting on his New England blue collar roots as the last widely racially conscious community in the US
>>
>>134280004
You know ((what)) happened
>>
>>134274530

No they're faggots who won't compete to save their species fuck them. and fuck you for being stupid enough to defend that gay ass shit
>>
This guy is no spokesperson for the art of comedy. Nobody believes he is.
>>
>>134280026
You're right, my bad.
>>
File: 1486572312554.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486572312554.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>134272695
>comedy is better
Comedy was god tier during the 2000's, now it's fucking bland and unimaginative since the progressives butchered it.
>>
>>134280004

The rising tide of anti-sjw is too strong to ignore. Eventually the pendulum shifts and the cultural marxists lose. Look at the leftist extremists and tell me the tide isn't shifting
>>
File: 1492027228581.jpg (52KB, 858x402px) Image search: [Google]
1492027228581.jpg
52KB, 858x402px
>>134280067
>agreeing with everyone else.

Two out of three of those posts are yours, m8. Are you okay?
>>
>>134275342
>>134279535
>Hitchens

It's ok, because Roger Scruton still is alive
>>
>>134279003
He was respectable. A Marcus Garvey tier nigger
>>
>>134277527
He's not a cuck. He's a Jew trying to subvert white people into becoming cucks.
>>
>>134272695
I genuinely laugh about once or twice a month. I guarantee 100% that no source of mainstream media is funny. Those people try way too hard because they have money and jobs on the line and it ends of making their material come off as forced and lame as fuck.
>>
File: lostinanalienland.png (309KB, 295x544px) Image search: [Google]
lostinanalienland.png
309KB, 295x544px
>>134273396
Murdoch Murdoch is probably the only thing that makes me laugh besides my fucked up politically incorrect friends and sometimes the bants on this site.
>>
>>134277465
I was referring to Jim.
>>
>>134272695
This nigger faggot owes his career to the complete collapse of standards so no wonder he's for it.
>>
>>134273499
>it is the last taboo in a society with no values
damn anon, that hurt, fuck you're not wrong
>>
>>134272695
I thought being as vulgar as possible was the in thing these days?
>>
>>134280209
You moron, you probably hate Richard Spencer because he isn't hard enough on the JQ. The reality is normies can't handle /pol/ tier shit when it's shoved in their face, they will flat out reject unless it's something they observe and can relate to.

This is why entry-tier right wingers are anti-black, anti-Islam, and anti-Western degeneracy (mostly white women). They are so awful that even decades of leftist public school brainwashing can be reversed.
>>
>>134280949
*so awful and so narrative-contradicting
>>
File: IMG_0859.jpg (74KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0859.jpg
74KB, 1024x682px
>>134276487
>Sam Hyde will be remembered as the George carli of our time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathe in*

AAHAHAJAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAGAHA

I don't post too often but I had to when I read this. Comparing George Carlson possibly the most famous comedian of all time to Sam fucking Hyde. I like some o Hydes stuff but my god some of you people are incomprehensibly delusional
>>
>>134272695

>Comedy is better

Where?

I've watched a bunch of Netflix stand ups recently and there's nothing on there that compares to the bigger stars of the 80's or 90's.

Seriously, is there any Trevor Noah bits as good as this?

https://youtu.be/SQBLzotAn3M

https://youtu.be/9l4JpI0nwf8
>>
File: roaring applause.gif (2MB, 615x295px) Image search: [Google]
roaring applause.gif
2MB, 615x295px
>I mean, Trump, am I right?
>>
>>134273202
Two things I love jokes about: niggers and Jews, and that was the worst "joke" I've ever heard. I didn't even quickly breathe air out of my nose.
I don't watch tv/mainstream faggotry, is it all this bad? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>134280949

Hey faggot, nobody cares about your MGTOW shit. Nobodies buying it. go stew in your own juices and kill yourself already. fucking crybabies
>>
>>134281071

>George Carlin

>Most famous comedian of all time

And you're calling other people delusional?

(I'm not even going to say who the highest selling comedian of all time is because it's fucking embarrassing)
>>
File: 1500360227113.jpg (68KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
1500360227113.jpg
68KB, 500x654px
tell me some good comedians /pol/
>>
>>134272695
And you know it's true because the ratings are abysmal. People hate it, which means it's great!
>>
>>134276487
I agree completely man. Wish I had money for merch. He seems like one of those personalities who will only be truly appreciated after they're gone.
>>
>>134273324
>Trevor Noah scores HIS highest ratings
That's like winning the retard olympics
>>
>>134281520
Not defending MGTOW ideologically, it's just a good starting point to seeing the greater decay of the West. I personally was mgtow, got fit, and then realized there were deeper issues at play than alpha/beta nonsense.

You are pissing on people who are your brothers and are calling out for help. Give them a hand instead.
>>
>>134279013

small world
>>
File: dkfjhbg.png (152KB, 1476x1476px) Image search: [Google]
dkfjhbg.png
152KB, 1476x1476px
>>134280004
THIS

The President Show - A show with a fake Trump acting like a asshole buffoon

@midnight - Talentless Chris Hardwick and his guests make Trump jokes all night

Problematic with Moshe Kasher - I really though it was going to be ironic, a jew with an overly jewish name talking about SJW issues. NOPE is literally was a faggot jew, bashing straight white males telling everyone they needed to check their priveledge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM

The Jim Jefferies Show - A LITERAL straya cunt; as in he really is from Australia and he's a huge fucking cunt, bashes Donald Trump, Americans, Republicans, White People and more, every fucking episode.

The Daily Show - Nothing but bashing Donald Trump, Americans, Republicans, White People. And, because Jon left, they hired a slew or new people and or kept the most recent people who were there just before Jon left. All these recent people are SJW cunts. Theres a sand nigger that flipped out and cried "MUH MOM'S SCARED BECAUSE SHE'S MUSLIM"
Then theres this fucking probable jew cunt that look like Rachel Dozal, that nearly CRIED on air on the episode after election night, and said everything short of "IT WAS HER TURN! AMERICA HATES WOMEN!"

Tosh.O - Now even he is making Trump jokes every episode. Just last night he said he wants to see Junior kicked in the face.

South Park - Even they last year started bashing Trump when he won. They didn't like Hillary, but they full on thought Trump would not win.
>>
>>134277653
it's a pretty fair comparison
if sarah's politics were the same as sam's you'd hardly tell the difference
>>
>>134282383
Welcome to 1984. This is comedy in the current year, only one way off the ride.
>>
>>134282383
its not the first time they have done it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-m1ptBzuI

anyone else remember this
>>
>>134273430
Most comedians don't even do standup at college's anymore due to the fear of SJW's. The sad part is many don't even realize the real problem.
>>
>>134282383
>The Jim Jefferies Show
somebody gave that unbearable cunt his own show?
>>
File: americanlaughter.jpg (63KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
americanlaughter.jpg
63KB, 582x600px
>>134279112
>>134277653
>"Hey, are you a woman?"
>"WHAT? I JUST. I JUST CAN'T EVEN
This feels like an answer.
>>
>>134274641
The truth is the left cannot achieve their goals because they know their arguments are complete shit. All they can do is censor and subvert competing ideas.
>>
>>134282053
Just as long as you know /pol/ has rejected mgtow and doesn't care about you faggots.
>>
File: I thought this was America.jpg (60KB, 625x482px) Image search: [Google]
I thought this was America.jpg
60KB, 625x482px
>>134282383

>South Park - Even they last year started bashing Trump when he won. They didn't like Hillary, but they full on thought Trump would not win.

I mean I voted for Trump and I didn't think he was going to win. All the poles and the experts had most of us convinced that Hillary's victory was a foregone conclusion. Matt and Trey got conned along with the rest.

That said I do think the last season was easily the worst season they've ever done and the shows politics seem to have veered away from libertarianism and more towards centrism.

Still looking forward to the next season though.
>>
>>134272695
One thing to take from this, similar to Gen Z kids throwing liberal values in the shitter.
The next wave of comedians to come up will be the funnest motherfucking people to hit the stage since the last bastion of comedians in the 90's and the greats of earlier.

There is nothing wrong with edgy comedy, nor is there nothing wrong with clean comedy, but when your bits are things we have HEARD before, its not comedy.

>Hey, so, I had a kid, ya, a kid, wow.
SO WHAT!
>My vagina.
Whoopidy fuckin do.

Colbert had a nice thing goin, he played a character, which worked, now he is back to being the same old liberal comedian. But, go back and watch some shit he did in the 90's and early 2000's, hes a fucking racist and sexist and everything, now he wont touch the stuff!
>>
>>134282847
TAKE HIM BACK, PLEASE!
>>
File: Larry David Freak Book.gif (1MB, 250x198px) Image search: [Google]
Larry David Freak Book.gif
1MB, 250x198px
>>134281650

Dave Chapelle and Larry David are the only people still working who I think are funny.

I really hope the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm doesn't devolve into leftist bitching though. Larry is a left wing heeb; but I don't think he's a total puppet.
>>
>>134283493
i like both of them larry david is a turbo kike but he is edgy
>>
>>134273219
doug stanhope is the only good comedian now.
>>
>>134277891
His dad is white
>>
>>134282968
Clearly you didnt read. Let people expand on the contradictions of our broken society themselves rather than shitting on anyone who isnt currently wearing their jackboots. How well is your exclusive club coming, buddy?
>>
>>134272695
Can you imagine the shitstorm if a male presenter with an all male panel invited a female guest on and joked that she had to kiss all the panel while he put an arm around her?
>>
>>134279631
>He never really came off as annoying or preachy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Daily Show hasn't been actual comedy since Craig Kilborn. Jon Stewart was preachy Soros-funded leftist propaganda from Day 1.

>Jon Stewart: George DUB YA
>*Audience snickers*
>Jon Stewart: And Republicans...
>*Audience can barely hold their laughter*
>Jon Stewart: ARE STUPID
>*Audience bursts into laughter*
>Jon Stewart: Just watch this...
>*Show 5 second clip from Fox News with no context*
>Jon Stewart: Really?!
>*Audience laughs at this hilarious punchline*
>Jon Stewart: Really?!
>*Audience laughs at yet another zinger*
>Jon Stewart: Everybody vote for John Kerry seriously or we'll all get killed by nazi Republicans
>Audience claps*
>Jon Stewart: Haha no seriously if you vote Republican you should die
>*Audience gives standing ovation*
>Jon Stewart: But seriously I'm not a politician I'm a comedian.
>*Audience eagerly awaits incoming wisdom*
>Jon Stewart: But here's a political rant where I want my views taken seriously but if you call me out on my flawed argument I'll just say dude I'm a comedian stop listening to me I never asked you to take me seriously except when I did.
>*Audience cheers this new age philosopher*
>*Roll a 3 second clip of President Bush mid-sentence*
>Jon Stewart: FUCK SHIT SON OF A BITCH
>*Audience convulses on the floor in laughter as show fades out*
>>
>>134284273
Lel so true, what got me is how he bypassed having a real argument by saying he was a comedian, but did nothing but shit on republicans with non arguments on his show
>>
>>134284483
Meant for
>>134284468
>>
>>134272695

>"libfag comedians aren't edgy"

>colbert calls the president's mouth a cocksocket on TV

>trumpworld goes apeshit, demands apology and tells on him to the FCC

yeah ok
>>
>>134273324
Yasss the #resistance are going to remove Drumpf from power by watching le based south african funnyman #slay
>>
Bill burr
Joey Diaz

Both of their podcast are funny too.
>>
File: 1498092878642.jpg (55KB, 625x262px) Image search: [Google]
1498092878642.jpg
55KB, 625x262px
>>134273276
How much you wanna bet that they intentionally give him poor material to fuck with him?
>>
>>134284483
And then he would have the audacity to go on the late talk shows with a soft spoken soliloquy:

>"I think the problem with politics is that we are so divided. We need to stop hating each other. It's toxic and the political elites pit us against each other. We need to come together as a country"
>>
>>134273219
I don't even watch comedians anymore. Most comedy and comedians is from the "We're white, but let's stick with this failed liberal train for so damn long that we're sucking the dicks of assholes from some religion that wants to come here and turn our country into a shit hole like theirs and chop our heads of if we don't convert." They became the San Francisco fart smelling "Good for you." liberals who are so fucking dumb they'd embrace anything just to smell their own farts and be super nice to everyone. In the end there's some mechanism of defense in all of us that just rejects those ivory tower faggots when the armies start marching on rome and they're still licking each other's asses in some high tower somewhere telling us all what is good for us. Fuck these fools, they will burn in the fire on the day of judgement.
>>
File: 3amigos.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
3amigos.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>134272695
what an unfunny nigger
>>
>>134284951
Burr has become a total fucking faggot dude. He married an ape woman and is now subservient to her in every way, and fucking impregnated her.

She is the ugliest and most unfunny nigger woman imaginable.
>>
File: Faggot Tree.jpg (96KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot Tree.jpg
96KB, 750x600px
>>134273218
There's an obscenity Sarah Silverman doesn't like?

Wtf?
>>
>>134277185
Sam Hyde is an actual fucking genius and you are an actual fucking faggot.
>>
>>134272695
5/10 slide. I listened to most of it but all I hear is a bunch of contrarian old hens. Saged.
>>
File: 1396338681539.gif (528KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
1396338681539.gif
528KB, 276x305px
So anti-Trump anti-racist anti-sexist comedy is progressing past the "space that everyone is playing in"? Really pushing the boundaries there. Super edgy stuff.
>>
>>134284468
this is uncannily accurate, anon
>>
>>134285370
Burr is also the most unfunny, ugly, nigger-celt, woman imaginable.
>>
These talk shows are just reading Trump's tweets, it's not comedy.

Have you seen these guys attempting stand up? John Oliver?

High ratings doesn't mean there is high caliber jokes being told.
>>
what do you guys think of george carlin?
>>
>>134276824
>trever noah even makes a background cameo in your reaction image
>>
>>134272695
Comedians are just like news broadcasters now.

Trevor Noah isnt funny at all, nor is John Oliver.
>>
>>134274974
how the fuck does he do it lads
>>
>>134278548
>that new aids shit

holy fuck this is old school
>>
>>134286234

I can tolerate Trevor Noah but John Oliver is a fucking faggot.

Why do foreigners keep getting hired to do comedy about US politics?
>>
>>134286256
autism
>>
>>134273430
Jim Jefferies has always been politically retarded being Aus and all but if I can turn off my brain for a bit he can be funny.
>You know why we don't have guns anymore? Because someone went and ruined it. Like a parent to their children. If someone fucks it up, we all suffer. Kinda like how we can't drive 100 miles an hour on the highway anymore because fucking Carl had to go and get someone killed. THANKS A FUCKING LOT CARL!
>>
>>134285909
I liked when he told jokes. His angry rants aren't my thing.
>>
>>134274141
no Louis CK is a cuck. His entire act is being a large modern day cuck man
>>
>>134286529
God that attempt at validation makes me fucking furious. I hope he dies.
>>
more relevant than ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4
>>
>>134286625
This. Carlin was good but louis CK is an actual cuck.
>>
Let's be real: Comedy is one of the most cucked profession out there.

Comedians are either SJWs(Silverman, Noah, John Oliver) or edgelords who hate any kind of traditionalism(Carlin, Jeffries, Stanhope).
>>
>>134286529
>Kinda like how we can't drive 100 miles an hour on the highway anymore because fucking Carl had to go and get someone killed.
No it was because of the lebs drag racing and speeding all the time.
>>
who the fuck is this nigger fag?
>>
>>134279609
Have you been living under a fucking rock?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
>>
>>134272695

TL;DR He's wrong and gay.
>>
>>134272695
who?
>>
File: 1488857094547.jpg (1MB, 2126x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488857094547.jpg
1MB, 2126x1600px
>>134275558

Sam deserves so much more credit then he gets. I cant think of a comic with bigger balls than him
>>
File: Untitled-3.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
>>134277473

Here's to hoping Patrice is pulling a Kaufman and long cons everyone back from the dead.
>>
>>134279567
I thought retard was first then fag.
>>
>>134276694
Core demographic. No growth outside of that. Is what you're looking for.
>>
Young Eddie Murphy was the funniest nigga on Earth.
>>
>>134282537
That show was unironically great though.
>>
>>134272795

Oddly enough one of the better specials recently was from Ari Shaffir, a former hasidic. He gives no fucks about being PC
>>
>>134288029
>You did not just shoot that green shit at me.
>>
>>134282537
And lil bush. But how come Obama was off limits by everyone but South Park?
>>
>>134283236
I didn't know the Polish could see the future
>>
>>134289827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT0rgR1-RUE
>>
>>134274141
Dumbest post of the night
>>
>>134274938
>suggests gore vidal
I'm thunderstruck desu
>>
>>134276487
George Carlin was awful. Stupid, pretentious, lowbrow, preachy garbage
>>
File: ivankamhm.gif (2MB, 436x502px) Image search: [Google]
ivankamhm.gif
2MB, 436x502px
>>134282862

Kek I know right?
>>
>>134282467
They're nothing alike....
>>
>>134290766
that looked so hard for her to do
is she a fucking prototype?
>>
>>134276487
Hi Sam
>>
>>134280060

Lemme guess, Russell Peters? He's one of the least funny comedians I've seen.
>>
>>134282383

>Moshe Kosher

God I wanna drag that smug kike in the street by his nose and kick the shit outta him.
>>
I see no love ITT for that fella Norm
??? yknow
>>
>>134279900
I will never forget watching the daily show shortly after the September 11th attacks in New York.

Say what you will about his politics. That speech Stewart gave was incredible.
>>
File: 1495475982893m.jpg (83KB, 676x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495475982893m.jpg
83KB, 676x1024px
>>134273499
> Mgtow cucking themself
Nothing new here
>>
>>134292927
they))) had years to write that speech
i would hope itd be good
>>
>>134273219
I like the transition directly from talking into sage. Easily the funniest thing ITT.
>>
File: 1499986563209.gif (632KB, 141x126px) Image search: [Google]
1499986563209.gif
632KB, 141x126px
>>134272695
Edgy comedy is litterally all that Gen-Z listens to and it's why they don't give an even remote rats ass about comedy shows. Give it a decade and they'll drop dead, same goes for the electric jew in general these days.
>>
>>134281650
Honestly? I live in the middle of nowhere, and I found a tiny bar that was trying a comedy night for the first time.

Three comedians that don't know what they're doing followed by one comedian that has a decent routine, plus alcohol, plus the thrill of watching Live....

Watching comedy in-person is completely different than watching a pre-recorded thing on TV. I seriously recommend finding some amateur comedy and giving it a try.
>>
>>134281863
Underrated
>>
>>134275342
Why? His better-half lives on and you don't even know it.

Only edgy atheist Amerilards like Chris Hitchens, Peter Hitchens is far superior.
>>
>>134278112
>'grats
You have no friends.
>>
>>134290658

THIS

Carlin had some great bits, but a lot of his anti-establishment stuff was just incoherent boilerplate "fuck the establishment, man!" style rhetoric. Sound and fury signifying nothing.
>>
>>134286128
But that's dhalsim
>>
>>134272695
He's so retarded even joy behar is like "wtf are you saying"
>>
>>134281563
Most famous comedian ever is Richard Pryor (if you're not including actors that doubled as comedians like Robin Williams and Cosby).
>>
>>134294214
George Carlin is close, though.
>>
>>134277454
this
>>
File: chappe.jpg (118KB, 885x560px) Image search: [Google]
chappe.jpg
118KB, 885x560px
>>134275208
Chappelle's Netflix shows were pretty good.
>>
>Comedy is better now
Literally all just bitching about trump through exaggeration.
>>
>>134273430
you spoke my feelings completely.
>>
>>134273276
Noah is jewish himself
>>
File: That darn russia.jpg (414KB, 720x557px) Image search: [Google]
That darn russia.jpg
414KB, 720x557px
>>134273430

There haven't even been any major comedy movies in years now.

Heart of the problem is comedy moved from trying to come up with relatable humor or funny situations, to bringing up the news. Only problem is talking about politics only feels like much fun if your 'side' is winning or you enjoy dark humor.

To compound the problem, those running television networks and movie studios have decided only certain politics are alright to talk about. You're unlikely to see something like a joke about how pathetic it is for the Dems to blame everything on Russia, even if Bernie supporters like Ted Rall here would do so in a political cartoon.

>>134282537
That's My Bush didn't make fun of Bush, it made fun of sitcoms. Every episode was lampooning some stereotypical sitcom situation.
>>
>>134272695
Trevor noah is an affirmative action comedian.
>>
>>134296026
ghostbusters 2016
>>
>>134272795
Snl and Chappell killed it . In his netflix specials.
>>
>>134277450

I thought all the Super Deluxe Trump videos were great, if anything they helped meme him into the presidency. It's strange, but a lot of these pseudo-conservative leftists plots usually turn people conservative. I grew up on the Colbert Report and it helped make me right wing. It's an effective tool, not everyone gets the subtle nuance.
>>
>>134272795
This, also why does this nigger still have a show
>>
>>134272695
Modern comedy is "punching up" = making fun of straight white males. When a comedian "punches down" (makes fun of someone who's not a straight white male) the SJW-vultures in the comedy cabal rip his flesh.
>>
The best comedian I can think of, may he rest in peace, was George Carlin. He was edgy as hell. If new comedians want to be the next George Carlin, they can't pull their punches. You should criticize society in a way that makes people laugh at their own stupidity.

Trevor Noah will never be the next George Carlin. He's like the McDonalds of comedians. Cheap, likely to appeal to the masses, but not likely to appeal to the intelligent.
>>
>>134273324
Now compare the best ratings under Noah to the best ratings under Stewart
>>
>>134282383
When I saw the promo for the president's show I had some hopes it could have been somewhat funny, even as someone who is pro Trump, but all the show is, is "hahah look I'm such a moron look what I did this week! Oops I just shat myself. Good thing I wear adult diapers . These people are so far up their own ass they're coming out of their own mouths back into their ass.
>>
File: world peace.jpg (114KB, 1013x639px) Image search: [Google]
world peace.jpg
114KB, 1013x639px
People that don't get MDE and World Peace are legit low IQ or unerudite. I'm not even being ironic here, there's 4 more people to the troupe other than Sam and some of them get high on really deep stuff like Gene Wolfe and McLuhan and it shows in their material.
>>
That was the funniest thing I have ever heard Trevor Noah say.
>>
>Watching The Jew

Literally w h y
>>
>>134272795
Fucking this. The only comedians i like are the edgy ones that happen to be the big timers.

I know this site hates black ppl but if you can stomach them for an evening then go see dave chapele. I saw him in Atlanta last month and he reamed transgenders for 45 min and implied their mental illness was apart of a jewish conspiracy.

I was ready to sieg heil that motherfucker at the end of the show.
>>
>there should not be consequences for free speech

PREACH WHOOPI
>>
>>134273752
You wot m8?
>>
>>134279496
Thank goodness he left eh boet
>>
>>134274141
You are terribly wrong.
>>
>>134272695
Comedy is the worst it has ever been. IT peaked in the 90's and now all these faggot millennials think theyre funny and can provide social commentary. makes me want to die, desu.

r.i.p. Hicks, Carlin, Prior.
>>
>>134283236
Then you are a newfag, /pol/ had discovered all of that election shit was garbage before don was elected.
>>
File: 1497159385424s.jpg (6KB, 250x145px) Image search: [Google]
1497159385424s.jpg
6KB, 250x145px
>>134300482
>no laugh track
>no token minority and female

Come on Russia-bro, that show is nothing compared to Bazinga™
>>
>>134299154
Chappelle went to limits even he wasn't ready for. Sorry to see he lost it
>>
>>134272695

>Inherits consecutively award winning show from Uncle Levi
>Run it into the ground
>Comedy is now better

I love me some nigger logic
>>
Remember when Noah was funny? I don't ....
>>
File: 1486030230775.jpg (77KB, 501x648px) Image search: [Google]
1486030230775.jpg
77KB, 501x648px
>>134273202
A rich Jewish man
>>
>>134299666
>ID: HEIL
>666

H-hey there... What can we do for you?
>>
>>134273202
Shows what he knows, Beats are a Trent Reznor project.
>>
File: 1498169098445.jpg (56KB, 1033x405px) Image search: [Google]
1498169098445.jpg
56KB, 1033x405px
>>134301963
>>
>>134279567
2004 a teacher lectured us when we said "that's gay" to each other. 2004. Lectures. I was 8 years old.
>>
File: ddt-miracle.jpg (101KB, 640x342px) Image search: [Google]
ddt-miracle.jpg
101KB, 640x342px
Brown Trev is still much funnier than Kamau Bell. Bell's show Totally Biased is still the worst comedy show in recorded history.
>>
>>134284468
This
>>
>>134272695
>these jews fawning over the nigger
Makes sense why they force this shit on non-jews.
>>
>watching comedy central
>having cable
both are equally stupid now
>>
>>134280833
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PeRjJIuHECw&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>134272795
Its these damn LA comedians that have taken over the spotlight, they are the worst.What is it about LA that turns people into such faggots?
>>
>>134294415
>Posts comedian that was in his prime in 2006
Modern day version is "Pretty good"
>>
>>134273752
Wrong thread dickhead
>>
>>134278171
Underrated
>>
>>134272695
Heck no it isn't.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.