[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Culture over race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 26

File: download.jpg (18KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
18KB, 275x183px
I don't discriminate people based on race but rather on cultural values. If blacks or arabs or whoever assimilate into the American culture and don't try to subvert it then I have no issue with it, but when anyone (whites included) tries to erase or change traditional western values and replace them with other bullshit I think they should be purged. Anyone else with me on this?
>>
>>134269943
>culture over race
Yes for US Aus and Canada
No for Europe.
>>
>>134269943
this >>134270151
and as long as there's no race mixing.
>>
>>134269943
>275x183
A little smaller OP; I can still see it.
>>
100% with you. America is an idea, and getting rid of nonwhites is totally unrealistic and unreasonable. That being said, I am a race realist, and I realize that there are differences in groups. However, if people want to transcend their shitty cultures then great.
>>
>>134269943
I feel similar op. Culture is everything. I'd rather live near theoretical conservative and honorable minorities than theoretical insane shitlib white SJW types any day of the week. Whites and Asians are generally the ones who rise to the standard though.
>>
>>134270151
Agree
>>
>>134269943
You are the problem. A pathetic Jew tool
>>
I agree. Culture over race.
>>
Yes. Cultural Nationalism was the hallmark of the United States until this recent adventure into globalism, and I believe was a strong contributor to its success.

A return to cultural nationalism is a return to America's founding ideals.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>134269943
Fuck off. You whites are inherently degenerate and we need to have a separate state away from you sadistic fucks. I'm not worried though, you guys are slowly dying out from so much of your men being gays or turning into women. We need to have a seperate state and you fucks can keep your legal gay marriage and "gender is a social construct" bullshit over there. That shit would never pass in a black nationalist state.
>>
File: 1.png (776KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
776KB, 1804x2438px
>>134269943
You are delusional.
>>
>>134273570
Which is why African countries are doing so well
>>134273628
So the majority are smelly cucks. The few that prove themselves worthy deserve equal treatment.
>>
>>134270151
The leaf gets it.
>>
>>134269943
BASED BLACK MEN THREAD
WHERE YOU AT, FELLOW PEDES?!
>>
File: 1200px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png (130KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png
130KB, 1200x600px
>>134271569
Are you a retard? They are going to overpopulate the country and kill us when we become a minority.
>>
>>134269943
>anyone (whites included) tries to erase or change traditional western values

That's already the case, dumbnut. Westerners today don't act like those of 19th century. Americans of the 1940s and 50s would be considered degenerates in the eyes of Westerners of the 19th, 17th and 16th centuries.

Your culture is dead. Deal with it. You have no more traditional values.
>>
>>134270151
Fuck that. the colonies belong to Europe. South Africa, New Zealand, The U.S. Canada and the Australia are European lands.
>>
>>134276264
Whitey wasn't there first. You can't claim racial exclusivity in those countries. North and East Europe can stay as white as it wants.
>>
>>134276078
This. Then the spics and niggers will turn on each other.
>>
>>134276418
> You can't claim racial exclusivity in those countries
Yes I can
>>
>>134276494
You cannot. Heck, you're not even white. One drop rule, nigger.
>>
>>134269943
>Anyone else with me on this
I do!
>>
>>134270151

Agreed.

That being said, demographic shift is a threat. Immigration levels need to be cut pronto. It is utterly unsustainable at the present, and too many immigrants have conflicted ethnic/cultural identities and loyalties.

Americanization programs are the main reason why swaths of America aren't still speaking Italian and German, added to active, justifiable suppression of the latter. Such programs need to be renewed and enforced harshly to wipe away as many hyphens as possible.

Hispanics should be bleached or otherwise assimilated. Within a couple generations, things should consolidate. If we do not do so, half the country will split off into Aztlan, pitted against an Anglo East.
>>
File: the-legend-of-conan-faux-thumb.jpg (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
the-legend-of-conan-faux-thumb.jpg
21KB, 200x200px
>>134269943
>Culture is something that organically pops up out of the ground.

Show me one prosperous African nation that doesn't involve white people.
>>
>>134276418
It isn't even about racial exclusivity. It's about the cost to society and carry capacity of our country.
>>
>>134269943
>Culture over race

nope, i've given up.

i want a white enthno state.

and since blacks especially hate ... whatever country thei're in(!) they simply deserve to be kicled out
>>
>>134276588
> One drop rule
Good, I don't have any nigger in me leaf. Also, why call me a nigger and then defend the idea of having our countries be filled with them, race traitor?
>>
Culture is a result of race. You can't expect other races to come here, and absorb the culture.

Just look at the niggers. They've been here for hundreds of years, and they still can't integrate.
>>
>>134276822
>carry
carrying
>>
File: dllhost_2017-06-28_17-17-00.png (1MB, 944x911px) Image search: [Google]
dllhost_2017-06-28_17-17-00.png
1MB, 944x911px
>>134276264
New Zealand is """"European"""" land.
Topkek, NZ is the People's Republic now.
>>
>>134277031
This. The negro will always act like an ape. You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink.
>>
>>134269943
I dont'. but only in the context that we're talking local diversity instead of intermingling. a confederacy of states with different values each sharing a core commitment to eachothers defense and soverenty would be an ideal situation for different political ideas and societies to be tried.
>>
>>134269943
THIS. literally 100% of all the racist shit is wrong. its only culture. iq difference is a difference in culture. the jews are just mixed levantine and european genes, not some other race. they are smart because they have a "high" culture and are taught to value intelligence young.
>>
>>134276078
>breed with smart, financially responsible, redpilled spic
>buy house in the country, both work good jobs
>teach kids to be smart, financially responsible, and redpilled
>dumb spics stay in ghettos, criminal spics rot in prison, illegal spics get deport

problem where?
>>
>>134269943
But if they don't assimilate.............
Due to cultural barriers, low IQ, etc, They don't belong here.
>some *or insert race here* are able to assimilate but not all
>the ones who do assimilate join our community
>the ones who dont have to go back or mass graves
>>
>>134276789
Preferable.
>>
>>134269943
i've thought about this, but will it really work over the long term? i think the US will split before we have "cultural nationalism" or whatever

first you have to improve on american culture, which has degraded into consumerism. a lot of this will have to do with restoring families, christianity, and respect for the constitution.

problem is family life has greatly declined, religion continues to decline with no sign of a rebound, and the constitution is under constant debate with liberals believing one thing, conservatives believing another.

third, how you going to get people to assimilate to western culture if whites become a small minority? i think you run into the problem latin america has, there will be too few whites around to spread the culture, so they will retreat to gated communities while everyone else fucks around. that's just my thoughts.
>>
>>134276789
God bless America
>>
>>134270151
also, would white americans or whites from latin america who did not want to engage in cultural nationalism be allowed to move back to the european country of their heritage?

i think it's an interesting point and may be a selling point for white nationalists to stay in the coalition - we could reach a deal with europe where racial nationalists could go back to the land of their ancestors while values based nationalists could stay in america. i don't know if the european nations would agree to that, but it would be worth a shot.

for instance, say you had a german american from north dakota who was not interested in civic nationalism, could he return to germany?
>>
>>134277553
The German-American from north dakota is a few shades too light to be admitted into Germany
>>
>>134270151

We should block third world immigration for the US,Canada,Australia and New Zealand. Sure they aren't white countries. But they've always been the majority. They have the right to stay that way. I don't want them going to same way South Africa did. I say we need to increase Immigration from Europe and the Anglosphere.
>>
>>134269943
What a disappointing piece of redditfag on summer holidays you are. You have to go back to your containment forum and keep your "tolerance" and "muh culture" ideas away. Fucking normies
>>
>>134277296
>Race-mixing

This is why our country is going to fail, you're making more Nonwhites. Make more white babies not brown ones
>>
>>134276960
Most American "whites" have non white blood in them, whether it's Native American, subsaharan African, North African, etc...

Do any ancestry DNA testing and you'll see how much of a mongrel you are.
>>
>>134277739
well with you having half-hispanic kids, your children probably would not.

it is obviously theoretical, germany as it is right now has serious issues but in a theoretical ethnic nationalist europe in the future, would german-americans who preferred the company of other germans rather than diversity be allowed back into germany?
>>
>>134269943
>>134271569

Culture is a function of race, OP.
>>
>>134278097
I think America should repeal the 1965 immigration act and increase immigration arrivals from Europe and The Anglo countries like Australia and Canada. We should remain the majority, after all we were founded as white European states.
>>
>>134278043
A) Canada is basically a shitty America, so don't get on your high horse there buddy, if Americans are mongrels, than you cucks sure as hell are too.
B) That's bullshit. There are lots of mutts however most white Americans are pure dipshit. It's not like everyone in the country fucked niggers back in the day. That's what's happening now.
>>
>>134278043
same is true for many european countries though. if we took the one drop rule to its logical conclusion, most europeans would be considered "non-white"

but it is bogus - if you look white and act white you are white. but whiteness is not the most important thing in europe, it is the tribe itself.
>>
>>134269943
Eliminate kikes and mudslimes and everything else will be fine
>>
>>134269943
Pretty much. Culture and race are not inextricably tied nor is culture entirely determined by IQ or whatever bullshit thing NatSocs are going to come up with.

But there IS a serious fucking problem. Multicultural societies can't work. Multiethnic ones can and do.
>>
File: bzMz11G.gif (561KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bzMz11G.gif
561KB, 625x626px
>>134273570
>Proving BLM has become a hate group in its own right, defeating its original purpose
>gays are a white boi meme, srsly guys!!
> insanophile feminazi.jpg saved just for this argument: check
>That shit would never pass in a black nationalist state.

Then go fucking MAKE one. Away from the rest of us who simply want to live out our lives and contribute to society, without crying ass identity politics. You're a hypocrite same as any ignorant white trash yokel who screeches about "muh ethnostate fascism" or the worst self-victimizing tumblrista. Deal with your shit.
>>
>>134278487
the US technically is multicultural though and has been even when we took in other european groups.

think about it, is american culture strictly anglo-saxon from the founders? nope it has constantly and continually evolved. now that anglo culture was held as the dominant one, i'll give you that, but the further we drift away from that the less likely it will maintain dominance.

look at how different the cultural regions are in the US alone. a new yorker and texan may both be americans, but there are differences between these two states cultural attitudes. even the midwest seems to be more influenced by the german/scandinavian kindness rather than the old anglo culture.

and of course cultures change as populations change. is irish massachusetts the same as WASP massachusetts once was? nope there were changes. is mexican california the same as anglo california? is dominican staten island the same as italian staten island? people are not cogs in a machine and will bring their own culture to the table.
>>
File: konsider.png (62KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
konsider.png
62KB, 480x335px
>>134276418
>Whitey wasn't there first
Who fucking cares? We stole it, fair and square. In case you didn't notice back in November, more and more white people are abandoning pursuit of the moral high ground; that is to say, like it or not, we're the "Empire." Who gives a shit if you're on the right/wrong side of history? Be on *your* side of history.

More and more white people are embracing this truth after eight years of being unapologetically demonized and shit on. Liberalism runs on virtue signaling and shaming tactics, and once the white majority decides there's worse things in life than being accused of racism/sexism/Islamophobia, the left will be utterly toothless, and they know it.

To come back to your (completely irrelevant) point, yes, natives were here first, but what America has become has very little to do with them. They lost the evolutionary arms race, and as a people they're damn near extinct. America is a white nation, a white nation whose white heart is becoming more and more aware by the day that it has been tolerant to the point of suicide. Times are about to change, leaf.

Now three questions for you to ponder-

>1
If black lives matter, why can't they stop killing each other?

>2
If refugees/immigrants have it so bad in the US, why the fuck do they keep coming here?

>3
Why is it that white nations, and only white nations, are supposed to throw open their borders to mass immigration with zero burden of assimilation? Where's a white person supposed to go if they want to live in a place where 99 people out of 100 look like him and think as he does? Why is it every other race is allowed to have a home that's just their own, and we're not?
>>
>>134270151
Yeah nah, Bring back the White Australia Policy.
>>
>>134278372
Canada is shit and so is America. None of them should be white again.

Cry more about it. You're like a libtard after Trump won. My shit is more white than the average American.

>>134278377
The average American fails one drop rule. Not true for North Europeans.
>>
>>134278396
But it's not going to happen. YOU certainly won't start it. You'll just keep creaming in your Transformers boxer briefs over the thought of a racial purge–instead of just helping fix our culture instead–while posting about it here. And I'm glad. Because you don't know shit about America.
>>
>>134276960
>I think we should seperate the races into their ethnic homes
>except for when it would inconvinience my own
>>
>>134279061
when i see people talking about "fixing the culture" it is usually simple minded solutions like "vote GOP" and "go to church"

but the GOP itself has been quite useless over the past 50 years and the churches have moved to the left. cultural solutions have to come at the local level, but even then you aren't going to have a solution for all of america.

this is why i think a split is inevitable at some point. people just want completely different hings and you aren't going to force a bunch of different people to live under cultural "nationalism" unless you throw our freedoms away and rule by decree and give cultural rules for every american to follow. but then you've gotten rid of the original values so whats the point in continuing.
>>
>>134277889
Whats the problem with race mixing besides aesthetics?
>>
>>134276494
>needs cats
>>
>>134269943
Why would anyone adhere to your culture though?

The only ones that really would are your kids, mostly because you're the one raising them from a young age and can indoctrinate them into whatever you want. Once you grow up, you sometimes question your culture, and what happens every single time is you get closer to the culture that matches your origins and your race, which is why so many occidental niggers are like "much Africa" despite never even having set foot there.

Culture is important for sure, but it's always determined by your family and your race in the end. Which is why we have bullshit like (((multiculturalism))), which basically means "open up to other cultures goy, because those immigrants certainly have no intention of opening to yours, so rather than put the blame on them for not adapting, we'll put the blame on you for not being tolerant enough, until those people feel at home in your country and you don't, so that you've sacrificed your one and only nation so others can have two".
>>
File: allthistruththough.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
allthistruththough.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
>>134277365
Immigration and women are the two things destroying this country.
>>
>>134279299
so only northern europeans are allowed ethnic nationalism? i suppose southern and eastern europeans are excluded for failing your purity test?

quit being silly, any nation that can assert itself has a right to try.
>>
>>134276078
But Rhodesia is in Africa. You sound very paranoid especially when crime has gone down in recent years but somehow whites are going to die.
>>
>>134269943
Culture is downstream from race.
Biological differences between human subpopulations is what created the huge diversity in human societies we see today.
>>
>>134270151
Get fucked, leaf.
White Australia policy made sure that Australia was a utopia.
Cucks and kikes had to ruin it of course.
>>
File: sjwrekt.jpg (72KB, 748x563px) Image search: [Google]
sjwrekt.jpg
72KB, 748x563px
>>134269943
>Based legal assimilating migrants!
Go back to T_D.
>>
>>134269943
Race then culture. Culture can be created. Race is a fragile thing that can go extinct without the ability to bring it back.
>>
>>134276418
Why the hell not?
Abos are a bunch of retards that couldn't acheive anything in 40,000 years.
Australia is what it is today because of European initiative and work ethic.
Greedy non-whites just want a piece of the pie, but they can get fucked because they didn't do anything to deserve it.
>>
>>134279374
Anything + white = non-white.
Your genes are forever gone, your children and grandchildren will absorb the culture of the non-white part, too.

Whites are already minorities in many areas, you don't need to contribute to that.
>>
>>134279374
It fuck up your child's health. Immune system is compromised and they are much more likely to have mental problems.
Identity problems just compound on that too.
It's cruel to condmen someone to a life of being a sickly mongrel that doesn't know who to stand with.
>>
>>134279919
that is what people don't realize. even "white passing" minorities tend to identify with their non-white half.

i live in oklahoma and i see white looking people all the time identifying with fucking native tribes like cherokee or chickasaw even though they could pass for british.

and spaniards, who would normally just be whites, put hispanic on the census to give themselves a special category. why is that? no other white ethnic group gets to do that.

mixed people by and large reject whiteness, even when they look the part.
>>
So you hate lefty liberal commie scum.
Welcome to the club.
>>
>>134270151
This, but we need to keep whites in the majority. If we can improve white birthrates civic nationalism CAN work in the US.
>>
>>134278873
It's only multicultural in the things that are compatible. People bringing Ethiopian food to the US is fine. People bringing a religion that demands anyone not in their religion be put to death is not. Cultures tht refuse ot take responsibility is not. The problem america faces isn't multiethnicitism, it's incompatible multiculturalism.

The U.S. is founded on an idea, not on an ethnic background. Anyone who is unwilling to conform to that idea can't stay here.
>>
>>134279455
Ever been around a female when they coo and aww around a wild animal, or a stray? That's what these millions of bitches are doing. Oh these poor helpless mexican and syrian families... we need to take them in and feed them! Absolutely infuriating. Makes sense why the arabs smack the shit out of theirs.
>>
>>134269943
Enjoy your brazil 2.0, OP.

We will laugh at your from the south
>>
>>134269943
Yep, and which is why all Muslims need to be purged from the Western world without exceptions (the less devout ones act as a smokescreen for the more devout ones, so they all collectively need to go back). Race has zero bearing on it.
>>
>>134276264
"Pure" whites are few and far between in the US these days. We've been race mixing for decades. Establishing a white ethnostate here would be legitimately impossible.
>>
>>134280100
Cuz it isn't hip
>>
>>134279458
>>134279458
>so only northern europeans are allowed ethnic nationalism?
Yes.
>>
>>134280303
I honestly can't tell if you're serious. Ethiopian food (like an empty plate)? USA was founded as a white nation, the only "multiculturalism" is with other Europeans.

The "idea" doesn't exist with non-whites. They only want what favours them and what hinders whitey.
>>
>>134277889
This scenario leaves me with a based happy family, and leaves the degenerates where they need to be. I repeat: where is the problem?
>>
>>134276822
America will be fine. It's a country procted by two oceans and has the largest amount of cities connected by inland rivers. North America as a whole has more inland rivers than the rest of the world combined. This means economic activity will always be great and the military can be focused to be much more offensive since America doesn't have to worry about an invasion.

>>134279018
Whites are niggers that larp as divine beings.
>>
>>134280303
so the only thing you have a problem with is Islam? i just feel that cultural nationalism goes back to this "we'll tolerate everything but islam and SJWs, that's the only bad ones!"

also, i'd debate this notion that the US is just an idea. the nation's first naturalization act granted citizenship to free white persons of good moral character. if the founders wanted this nation to be for everyone who agreed with their values, why not open citizenship up to the conservative blacks, indians, and even chinese?

i recognize a white US is never going to happen at this point, but i don't like people pretending the founders were big supporters of diversity. they simply weren't.
>>
File: IMG_0033.jpg (175KB, 470x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
175KB, 470x580px
>>134273570
It's getting late, anon. Let me read you a bedtime story.
>>
>>134280369
Basically. Just remember 9 times out of 10 when a woman says "we" she really means "you;" women are so oblivious to the cost of, well, everything, because they're not the ones picking up the tab.

It's really easy to march down the high road when you're being carried every step of the way.

>Makes sense why the arabs smack the shit out of theirs
If white men refuse to reign in our women, I figure the one silver lining to the worldwide caliphate will be that moment when women wake up one morning, and realize that not only do they have no rights, but they have only themselves to blame.
>>
>>134280754
>Ethiopian cuisine (Amharic: የኢትዮጵያ ምግብ) characteristically consists of vegetable and often very spicy meat dishes. This is usually in the form of wat, a thick stew, served atop injera, a large sourdough flatbread, which is about 50 centimeters (20 inches) in diameter and made out of fermented teff flour.

Look, leaf. You're the only one here who isn't being serious. USA may have been founded as a white nation, but whiteness is not integral to the idea behind the U.S. Belief in liberty, autonomy, individual self-determination, taking responsibility, etc are what america is founded on, not anything as shallow as "whiteness". I grew up in a very poor and predominately white area; you'd be surprised how "black" they act. That's why I say there are niggers of every color. Hell, I'm related to some white niggers. And I know some damn decent black people.

Got a black friend who adopted his black sister because his mother is a typical fucked up single black woman. He took that responsibility on himself and ended that cycle of bullshit. I can't call him a nigger.
>>
>>134280486
"pure" whites per the one drop rule are rare in europe as well, you don't think europeans ever mixed in all their years of existence?

pure anything is practically impossible outside of central africa. that doesn't mean that the established races don't have rights to protect their nation.

i'm not going to tell spaniards that because some of them might have a fraction of north african DNA that they must open their country to the world to everyone who shares their "values" or whatever
>>
>>134269943
I'm Indian. Civic nationalism doesn't work.
>>
File: raycis.jpg (49KB, 475x720px) Image search: [Google]
raycis.jpg
49KB, 475x720px
>>134281296
Your anecdotal evidence doesn't disprove that the average nigger cares only about gibs me dat and sticking it to whitey.

See the voting pattern posted above. Notice how whites voted for Trump, the candidate that actually stands up for liberty? Notice how blacks, even more than hispanics, voted for Hillary? Your comfy life will not exist if whites become a minority.
>>
>>134281296
i can definitely tell you are white, we are the only race that throws our own under the bus to status signal how we have transcended tribalism.

blacks, asians, jews, arabs and mestizos tend not to do this. and yet "we share the same values". you are in for a rude awakening friend. lockean enlightenment philosophy (a white guy, imagine that) is not a universal agreement, in fact you will find it rarely practiced outside the West.

conservatives have ran on what is basically "civic nationalism" for decades. and minorities have rejected it every time in favor of the identity politics and welfare statism of the democratic party.
>>
File: murmage.gif (764KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
murmage.gif
764KB, 500x342px
>>134269943
With ya, OP!
>>
File: Grand Union Flag.png (18KB, 1950x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Union Flag.png
18KB, 1950x1300px
The only way I see America surviving is if we repeal the 1965 immigration act and reinstate the 1924 immigration act that would bar most third worlders entry.

Cut numbers for yearly arrivals from 1 Million to 500,000. Increasing immigration from Europe and The Anglosphere not to mention take in South African whites as political refugees.

Give lowered tax cuts to middle class families so more whites can be born.

Repeal Reagan's amnesty and Birthright citizenship so that all illegals and anchor babies can be deported. Not to mention increase the number of ICE employees and start mass deportations. End Sanctuary Cities and DACA so we can deport people from there as well.

Suggestions are gladly appreciated
>>
>>134281400
Some people do care though, and that's what leads to this "who's white and who isn't" purity spiraling that plagues the alt-right. And it is definitely worse in America; non-whites have been living here in large quantities far longer than they have in most European countries.

>>134281487
Were you born here? Would you move back to India?
>>
File: sketch-1497301403641.png (514KB, 1440x1833px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1497301403641.png
514KB, 1440x1833px
>>134270151
>>
>>134269943
Totally onboard. Blacks who study and work hard are Bros, however whites who believe in communism and cultural equality should be eradicated.
>>
>>134281811
Even if you repeal those bills (which would never happen), you can't revoke a person's citizenship almost ever. It has been upheld time and time again the only valid case for revoking citizenship is high treason.
>>
>>134281296
I'm not talking about the average nigger. As long as a percentage of them aren't like you claim, you can't claim they all are and therefor the whole ethnicity thing falls apart.

>>134281598
I don't judge anyone based on skin color. I'm not going to pull for someone just because theyre the same race as me. I respect responsible people and doers and loyal people. I deal with people individually, which is how you should do it. Your race means nothing to me and mine should mean nothing to you. I mean, to see the fuckign retarded way so many white people act and pretend they're somehow superior to blacks; sorry, but those IQ points aren't doing much for idiot progressives.

You guys want to bash niggers? Go ahead. Fuck niggers, I can't stand 'em either, but If it comes to people I personally know aren't niggers, I'm going to fight for them before I fight for unknown people on /pol/ who think everything is cut and dry.
>>
>>134281811
That's about the most cogent and realistic way to do it. I'm glad not everyone out there is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>134282781
I think EdgySphinx said it best. "If I were locked in a room with John Oliver and That Guy T, given a loaded gun, and forced to pick one, no question John Oliver's getting the bullet."
He mentioned in the same video that he doesn't consider himself an individualist or a collectivist and that it's a useless dichotomy.
>>
>>134269943
Just was discussing statistics in another thread. About 2/3rds of "White Hispanics" in Arizona speak Spanish as their primary language. How can you argue civic nationalism has any possibility of success whatsover?
>>
>>134270151
Absolutely not. Whites should never be minorities in any country you listed and there should be active campaigns to increase the white population overall.
>>
File: IMG_7354.png (195KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7354.png
195KB, 500x631px
>>134269943
>>134271569
>>134271573
>>134271613
>>134271922
>>134273165
This is (((shilling))) on a new level: Shill A creates thread, shills B, C, D, E, F confirm opinion of shill A to create false impression of general opinion. Stop trying to subvert our board.

>Muh civic nationalism
No, although culture is important, race is the very foundation. Without the White race the world would be meaningless.

Besides, assimilation is lying - just think of Wiggers or Blacks who are acting White, it is behaviour against their own true nature, it is unauthentic and usually only occurs because of social or economic pressure. There is not one single case in history where a large group of non-Whites adopted White culture in the long-term. On the contrary, different races always mean less social cohesion, because each group prioritises its own interest at cost of others, leading to indifference, conflict or civil war. It destroys a unified identity. There is nothing better than a racially homogenous country with the same culture (for example National Socialism), having the strongest social cohesion.
>>
>>134282499
Then war it is. It'll be a war whites won't start either.
>>
>>134282938
Sorry to go full blackpill but there's no way the 1965 Immigration Act will be repealed. The fiscal right and social left are in coalition to protect it, it'll never happen.
>>
>>134269943

Look up "regression to the mean." It's the problem with your blue-pill philosophy.

Culture is race. Race is culture. You start intermarrying with blacks, your culture is going to start looking and functioning less and less like Switzerland and more and more like Zimbabwe.

100,000 years of divergent evolutionary trajectories cannot be overcome through assimilation.
>>
>>134283090
>There is not one single case in history where a large group of non-Whites adopted White culture in the long-term
Anecdotal, but I've seen lots of Asian immigrants trying to adopt high European culture. I don't know if that is a meaningful trend or if it will continue.
>>
Culture is born from race. Chinese people will never be able to integrate fully into western cultures due to their Eventide being shaped by their history, for example.

This is evidenced in every country where immigrants vote against the interests of the wider country in exchange for exclusively their own interests.

(((Civic nationalism))) is cucker and has been created as a means for (((the elites))) to respond to nationalistic movements and try to absorb them without damaging their globalist goals of turning all group affiliations into easily packages to sell to a willing consumer slave class that is everyone but them.

Maybe you Americans want to ruin yourselves, but those of us uncucked in Europe don't want to flush out people down the toilet to get "based black guys" from Africa.

You're just another useful idiot thinking you're nationalistic.
>>
File: 1499974209884.jpg (602KB, 2000x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1499974209884.jpg
602KB, 2000x1578px
>>134283299
There's people in the administration that actually support it's repeal

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
http://archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
http://www.patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
>>
>>134283090
Civic nationalism says culture doesn't matter you fucknut. It has nothing to do with this. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>134269943
no thank you
race is more important than culture
>>
>>134269943
Culture is genetic you retard.
You change the race you change the culture.
>>
>>134273570
All data gathered on mixed race populations shows that whites have the lowest amount of homosexuals per capita.

White gays are predominant in media because the global government is trying to normalize the idea of white homosexuality over the homosexuality in other races despite the fact that whites are historically the least prone to homosexuality.

This is merely one attack vector being used against the white race. It may not be a particularly effective one but it is all a part of the plan none the less.
>>
Speaking of... There's another effort in Congress to give our sovereignty over to (((them))) and punish people for not being subservient to a foreign power.
Pogrom time when? Strip them of citizenship when? Mass deportation when?

Btw, I agree, pretty much. I have no problem with any other minorities for the most part. But there's just this (((one))) I've had about enough of.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22Israel+Anti-Boycott+act%22%5D%7D&r=1
>>
>>134283457
They are only doing mimicry. Once they are the majority they drop the White culture and return to their original one - this is why I said 'long-term'. If I would move to South Korea I would also learn the language, culture and try to assimilate but only as long as Whites are the minority and there are no social or economic gains from it. I would still prefer the interests of Whites over the Asian host population.
>>
>>134283763
This.
>>
>>134282983
>"If I were locked in a room with John Oliver and That Guy T, given a loaded gun, and forced to pick one, no question John Oliver's getting the bullet."

This pretty much. If there are black people I can get along with, then their race is irrelevant. If their race is irrelevant, then I have to logically judge each black person individually. By that point, I'm just treating people individually, which is the logical way to do it anyway.

I realize this sounds like lefty bullshit to some, but those people are collectivist faggots who hang their entire identity on their skin color instead of the caliber of their character.

Don't even get me started on when they take pride in the achievements of white people without achieving anything themselves. As if they deserve any satisfaction from what someone else did. Fuckin socialists...
>>
>>134283480
>50% reduction for 10 years
Still not enough. And as far as the Trump video goes, it might as well be Lincoln wanting to send the niggers to Africa. He made a u-turn on that before decision time came.
>>
>>134269943
Culture and race are inseparable. My best friend is Mexican, extremely american, but they still practice their Mexican culture.
I agree culture over race, but to think the two can be separated is a lie. Anytime you have multiple races living together there will be multiculturalism and we all know multiculturalism doesn't work. A nation for all people and those people in their nations.
>>
>>134269943
I'm so happy that thanks to this retarded mindset, America will be dead soon.
>>
File: IMG_7355.jpg (102KB, 758x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7355.jpg
102KB, 758x878px
>>134284223
>I agree culture over race
>>
>>134269943
Enjoy getting your countries taken over by "based blacks xd" you fucking faggot. If you mix up the population racially, it will have cultural consequences over time because of racial differences. Culture is in a constant state of evolution so right now they can assimilate in, but after a few generations the culture is all fucked up because you spoiled the culture by changing the racial fundament.

>>134278132
This
>>
File: 1496539767986.jpg (24KB, 290x305px) Image search: [Google]
1496539767986.jpg
24KB, 290x305px
>>134284223
>My best friend is Mexican
>Culture and race are inseparable
>we all know multiculturalism doesn't work
>My best friend is Mexican

I'm starting to hate ethnonationalists as much as SJWs. You're all fucking inane.
>>
>>134283461
You think I wouldn't press a button to make America an all-white country? I'd gladly do that; but I've explained several times in this thread why I legitimately don't think a white ethnostate is achievable in modern-day America, unless we were to get wiped out by a nuclear bomb and had to start from scratch. At this point I think we should be focusing on maintaining a white majority, which would probably resolve most of our race-related problems anyway.
>>
>>134269943
Integration by immigrants is not about them accepting the new country and people, it's about the country and people accepting them. If the people do not want immigration they should be the final authority on that issue.

All the mass immigration into Western countries has been sidelined in by political parties and has not been popular among the people at all. When Enoch Powell gave his "Rivers of Blood" speech, about 60-75% supported his plans to repatriate migrants and end mass immigration, but the Government instead fired him.
>>
>>134284669
I don't personally care about the demographics. I tend to side with whites because whites don't seem to be acting out of malice, unlike neo-marxist faggots, la raza shitheels and black supremacist niggers.

Some of you may laugh, but I do think you can improve black people with a bit of common sense policy. Let's not forget blacks live almost exclusively under lefty policies. No fucking wonder their retarded. Why not start there?
>>
>>134269943
>still believes in civic nationalism
>>
File: 1500451624753.png (348KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1500451624753.png
348KB, 1437x908px
>>134284535
There is literally nothing wrong with discrimination in a society based on free association
>>
>>134284941
Blacks were doomed for the ghettos from the beginning. The truth is that they really do have lower IQs on average, and no amount of government intervention is gonna help them succeed. That's not racist, it's just reality. Of course there are always gonna be the high IQ outliers who do manage to transcend biological boundaries and achieve success.
>>
>>134285918
So, this isn't an issue of race, it's an issue of IQ.
>>
>>134281598
Your stupidity is funny. You're making up categories and wondering why others are not sticking to your idiotic categories.

Arabs and Jews are very old ethnicity. White is an invention of the 19th century.

Asians meant something different. Before it meant anything east of Greece. Most subsarahan Africans didn't identify as blacks until modern times.
>>
>>134269943
Culture is temporary, race is forever.
>>
>>134269943
>Culture
>American
Nigger what? Unless you mean, guns, crime, citizenship worth the same as gym membership or food stamps you don't have a culture.
>>
>>134277201
Hi rebbit
>>
File: Bhq_e8LIEAAzPUB.jpg large.jpg (35KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
Bhq_e8LIEAAzPUB.jpg large.jpg
35KB, 500x422px
>>134269943
>I don't discriminate people based on race
You should

>but rather on cultural values
Race and cultural values are linked
>>
File: 324165461148864.jpg (316KB, 1774x1074px) Image search: [Google]
324165461148864.jpg
316KB, 1774x1074px
>>134269943
>I don't discriminate people based on race but rather on cultural values.
This
Fuck Isreal
This is why the middle east is such a shithole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bll1iZSth1E
>>
>>134269943
Western values such as? Tolarence, cuck porn and so on ?
>>
File: IMG_4659.jpg (58KB, 320x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4659.jpg
58KB, 320x293px
>>134269943
This is delusional. Whether you like it or not, race is the most important part of our world. Nonwhites do not adopt "western" values. They change them. Have you seen the 2016 electoral maps when divided by race? It was literally Whites vs nonwhites. That's the future of civic nationalism. You can virtue signal about how color blind you are, but in the end your world comes crashing down, as race is the soil from which culture blooms. But hey, at least you'll have the constitution!
>>
>>134284223
>best friend is Mexican
>he's extremely American
>multiculturalism doesn't work
I agree to some extent with that last bit, but this is still a really dumb post. You're going against your gut and providing anecdotal evidence that you're desperately trying to argue against because you've let /pol/ brainwash you. What your friend does isn't really that different from Irish celebrating St. Patty's Day or Italians eating spaghetti. America would still technically be "multicultural" even if it was entirely white.
>>
File: 1496382545348.png (219KB, 1213x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1496382545348.png
219KB, 1213x1406px
>>134286103
Sure. Say it that way if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>134289279
What everyone seems to miss is that most of us genuinely do want to increase the white demographic, and we'd do so by deporting illegals and those who refuse to assimilate, which would probably number in the millions. We can keep the ones who do, and as long as they stay a minority they won't be a problem for the time being.
>>
File: Family Tree.jpg (199KB, 550x599px) Image search: [Google]
Family Tree.jpg
199KB, 550x599px
>>134270151
>>134271569

Well here's thing, it used to be that if you were a non-white in the US chances were that you were gonna get bleached to oblivion (excluding niggers of course). Look at the Southwest and Midwest, how many White Americans there do you think have an Injun or Bean ancestor? The girl I'm seeing now is like this, if I hadn't seen a picture of her grandpa I would've never guessed that she had some bean in her.

Unfortunately thanks to bullshit immigration laws and an unsecure border, this has been taken out of the equation and now instead of assimilation you have replacement. You civic nationalist can bitch all you want but you need a White majority to always make the non white population in the US and Canada irrelevant.
>>
>>134291155
This is what I keep saying. I want a white majority, but I don't want to deport ALL non-whites. Does that make me a civic or ethno nationalist?
>>
>>134276418
>Whitey wasn't there first.
Well, "Whitey" gets to keep what we kill so too fucking bad. Because they are now.
>>
>>134291325
you're just someone who recognizes the realities of living in a country like the US and its history, Europe can go full 14/88 for all I care, they have a right to but /pol/acks seriously can't sit here and ignore the history some non-whites have in this country.

Except niggers and jews, they have to go, goddamn southerners couldn't pick their own fucking cotton until industrialization.
>>
>>134283090
/thread

I want nu pol to go back. Race is everything, and everything that makes western society great is European. Non whites CAN NOT assimilate, it has literally never happened.
>>
>>134284513
That's like spitting on your ancestors' grave. Like saying "fuck you".
>>
>>134269943
civic nat cucks please die.
>>
>>134269943
You're an idiot. Race underpins culture.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.