[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Mohammed Noor wasn't a black, Muslim immigrant you faggots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: bane.jpg (10KB, 173x291px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
10KB, 173x291px
If Mohammed Noor wasn't a black, Muslim immigrant you faggots would be ecstatic.
He was just taking out the trash. If you prefer sjw types and feminist hippies you should go back to plebbit.
You're all playing into identity politics, look at the action.
>>
>>134269755
SHE WAS NOT AN SJW
That was a lie started by a MGTOW moron on this board and you sheep are believing it.
>>
>>134269935
>new age healer
>>
>>134269755
who the fuck celebrates the DEATH of INNOCENT WHITES against fucking muslim pirates?
>>
>>134270011
Ok so since you are on /pol/ I am going to assume you are racist
>>
She called to report a possible rape. He was the rapist and killed her. Neck your literal self.
>>
>>134270099
sjws are responsible for the destruction of social values
>>134270198
see point above, issues need to be categorised on their immediate effect.
these hippies are a bigger issue
>>134270647
she called the cops.. after they were already there
>>
>>134270990
Yes. She didn't know who was raping or getting raped. They took long enough to show up that she called again.
>>
>>134271416
why would she call again if they were there?
>>
>>134269935
prove it abbo

>blond chick, perfect catlady age to be sjw
>WOMEN ENJOYING SEX?? idk what that sounds like so it must be RAPE because i'm a SPITEFUL BITCH
>call police not once but twice because woman can't stop cumming
>so triggered that rushes police cruiser screaming RAPE at the top of her lungs while waving a knife around
>officer noor shoots her to protect his white partner

fuck all of you who are taking the sjw's side in this
>>
>>134271996
Why do I need to Maple sucker?
When you Assume.. bluh bluh.
At teh end of the day she is dead and done nothing wrong.
>>
>>134271980
Probably because they were the ones doing the raping
>>
>>134269755
If she was a liberal pig, then yes I'm glad she's dead.
>>
>>134272179
she was a feminist. If she had a husband, he would have gone outside and chased away the teens having sex in the bushes. no cops, no bullets, just a man doing what he knows how to do: defend his domain and his woman. Instead, she acted like a woman i.e. immaturely and irrationally and she did it toward people guns. same thing would happen to nig
>>
>>134271980
Why would you assume she knew he was there?
>>134264621

>>134264653
>>
>>134269755
>If Mohammed Noor wasn't a black, Muslim immigrant you faggots would be ecstatic.
No I wouldn't. Because there would still be a nigger muslim in the country.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.