[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the (((urban))) problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (1MB, 1977x1315px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1977x1315px
How do we solve the (((urban))) problem?
>>
You don't. The cycle of civilizations solves it for you.
>>
>>134269733
Explain or link pls
>>
File: 1500308136080.jpg (86KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500308136080.jpg
86KB, 639x960px
You don't. The cycle of civilizations solves it for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
>>
File: 1485909127663.jpg (2MB, 1868x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1485909127663.jpg
2MB, 1868x1132px
>>134269625
Do you really have to ask?
>>
>>134270066
What's with the clusters in the west like in Montana
>>
>>134269896
[Pardon the reddit spacing, anon; I just like to pretend like my opinion's important, so call me a fag if you want]

(((Urbanites))) have been expelled from every nation they've attached themselves to. This is usually when the Overton Window shifts to the right, and usually during a period of decline that, sometimes, results in a period of prosperity. Other times, removing the (((parasites))) is just another note in the nation's death knell.

Cities require political and national stability to direct the huge amounts of resources to maintain them.

Political systems falter and fail. Nations are dispossessed, assimilated, or broken up. That means the cities are toast, because the resources dry up.

No people have ever willingly returned to the Earth en masse. They've always been beaten down and had their faces shoved in it. Since this is part of the emergence of another civilization, in this case "returning to the Earth" can also mean they're slowly put in their grave.

Fear not. Jesus is Lord.
>>
>>134270217
Large Silo complexes
>>
>>134270066
Our country would be fixed overnight, kek.
>>
>>134271109
Dibs on Appalachia!
>>
>>134269625
Global pandemic.

The world is primed for one already, it's just a matter of time before it hits. when it does, it will hit the concentrated city centers the hardest. As western countries struggle to maintain their overburdened healthcare systems, the third world will be all but forgotten, and the slums of India, Africa, the middle east will be decimated. If the disease is an engineered one all the be decimated.

That, or idk, maybe vote gerrymandering or something more socially acceptable.
>>
>>134270913
t. rural and suburban retard
>>
File: t.urban_sheep.png (192KB, 899x461px) Image search: [Google]
t.urban_sheep.png
192KB, 899x461px
>>134271816
>>
File: RazeTheCities.jpg (65KB, 413x571px) Image search: [Google]
RazeTheCities.jpg
65KB, 413x571px
>>134269625
>>
>>134272679
topkek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.