[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Man in College

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 06-045608-white_male_privilege.jpg (77KB, 1080x540px) Image search: [Google]
06-045608-white_male_privilege.jpg
77KB, 1080x540px
I dropped out of college 75% done with my AA because I thought school was shit. My self-taught career (web development) is also shit. I want to go back to school to study college.

My family has disowned me because I am a cockhead.

How can I afford lawschool?
>>
to study law*

okay my return to college may not be off to a great start friends
>>
>>134269267
get a student loan, the shitty ones will lend you a shit load of money they don't give a crap they just want the money.
>>
File: IMG_8644.jpg (109KB, 700x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8644.jpg
109KB, 700x527px
i’m gonna join the air force to pay for mine, but do well for uncle sam jew in any of the armed forces and law school is covered
>>
>>134269461
well they also charge insane amounts in interest and cannot be waived with bankruptcy
>>
>>134269615
too old to enlist
>>
>>134269267
>How can I afford lawschool?
blackface
>>
>>134269885
strongly considering it
>>
>>134269736
also a good start in law is to look for a certificate program/class to become a paralegal, or a notary. usually super easy and cheap through most community colleges.
>>
>>134269967
Do you say this out of experience or as general wisdom
>>
>>134270045
I am a notary that is working on a bachelors in poli sci and i plan to join the airforce reserve while i get my paralegal cert, then law school. so both? lol
>>
>>134270795
lol connecting to wifi changed my id
>>
>>134269267
never law school anon
there are too many lawyers, none are retiring. The job market i totally fucked. The schools didn't limit acceptances like Med and Dental schools did. Most grads are struggling to make much money at all and are in massive debt. Only top of the top schools send out employable people. Look it up.
>>
If you aren't going to a top 20 law school, then don't even bother. Nobody is going to bother hiring you in their firm.
>>
>>134271036
>>134271198
It's more for self-enrichment. I have an immediate desire to know the law.

I'd like to attend the University of Virginia's law program.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.