[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: lethal autisim.png (145KB, 577x398px) Image search: [Google]
lethal autisim.png
145KB, 577x398px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAH
what a time to be alive
>>
I'd bet you could not even list the bill of rights to me or explain the powers of congress, house of representatives or executive branch.

You are not a person anymore, just a nerve that reacts to anything it doesn't agree with.

You have no purpose or agenda. You just want to continue to be a knee jerk nerve.

I bet you want to die.
>>
>>134257519
What does that have to do with OP? Idiot
>>
>>134257519
Jesus dude
>>
>laughing at a dying man
How did it go wrong, OP?
>>
>>134257519
Poli Sci BA with a focus on constitutional theory here. If McCain died in Vietnam it wouldn't have been soon enough.
>>
>>134257141
so it was a brain tumor making him have a total lack of backbone
>>
>>134257141
Have you accomplished more in your life than John Mccain has?
>>
>>134258312
yea OP hasnt gotten hundreds of people killed
>>
OP, quit being a fag.
>>
>>134258312
He likes people who weren't captured.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaf4Pwwhgc8
>>
Hopefully he apologizes for killing those 134 American soldiers after fucking around with his jet on the USS Forrestal.
>>
>>134258312
>get into naval academy using daddy's connections
>barely graduate
>become a pilot with daddy's connections
>destroy millions of dollars of equipment and almost get people killed
>go to Vietnam
>fail to follow protocol and get shot down
>come back and decide you haven't been on the government teat long enough
>become a politician and vote to take away military and veterans benefits because you already got yours
Where are the accomplishments?
>>
File: mcbrain.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mcbrain.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>134257141
>>
>>134258940
>not almost, actually get people killed
>>
File: 2377311-1241822161356.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
2377311-1241822161356.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>>134257519
best copy pasta ive seen this week
>>
File: lgbt.jpg (69KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.jpg
69KB, 640x435px
>>134257712
maybe im not the one whos went wrong
>>
>>134258940
its simple John McCain is a failure of a human being
>>
>>134258441
totally wish i was an unironic sociopath
>>
>>134259223
I think you are when you post boys posed to be sexy by their """tolerant""" parents.
>>
>>134257141
it's so crazy that old people get cancer. must be the will of kek! ! digits confirms!! PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>134259351
true i either want to save whatever is left of society or want to tear it down and bring humanity to a screeching halt just depends on if i had my tendies for the day
>>
>>134258940
He's been a great puppet.
>>
I like people who don't get brain tumors, okay?
>>
>>134259605
Underrated.
>>
>>134259566
>tear it down
Basically, the Phoenix theory that has never once proven true after all the collapsed civilisations.
>>
DIE
DIE
DIE
>>
>>134260210
true theres a good chance we wont be as big as we once were but in all honesty i don't want to be the policeman of the world the west needs to take a back seat and focus on its nations people
>>
>>134260524
You're not wise.

There's no chance we'll be even a tenth what we were, no civilisation has ever collapsed or replaced its population and become the better. It is easier to reform what we got then it is to start again, especially when none of the problems in the west are real.

Marxists aren't real, they're designed to cause problems. Without Marxists, our problems are so complicated that they might be natural.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.