[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really activated my almonds.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1500492903529.png (462KB, 1600x742px) Image search: [Google]
1500492903529.png
462KB, 1600x742px
really activated my almonds.
>>
>>134255675
pretty soon they're going to be getting "rescued" from 100 km inland
>>
So why aren't they leaving from Tunisia? The whole Africa is coming, why do they choose this route which seems to be longer?

Well... They pass all the europian countries and come to Finland via Cuckmany and Swedistan so... Reasons.
>>
>>134256674
you're literally giving them free rides from inland now, lmao.
>>
>>134256674
1. intact government, no way the tunisia gov will allow a gorillion illegal entries
2. gibs, you give more of them compared to say... greece
>>
>>134255675
What does that say?
Je ne parles pas Greaser.
>>
If we executed 90% of those coming and sent the remainder back to tell the tale of what happened this problem would end inside of 2 weeks.

Think of all the lives we'd save in the long run.
>>
>>134257042
gadafi warned yuros of not bombing him though.

>>134257340
It shows the year and location of rescue ships.
>>
>>134256849
I'm still proud that used Finnish army vessel is now in good use. If I read my pravda right, it is now in the hands on nazis/racists who are watching over the procedures of those legalized "human rights" traffickers
>>
>>134257450
you're literally rescueing them from mainland faggot.
>>
>>134257558
soros is literally financing this.
>>
>>134257655
Did you make this so the colours would be your spic flag?
>>
>>134257902
Is not even in spanish, fag.

not my fault yuros want to be BLACKED so much they're literally taking blacks from mainland now.
>>
>>134258050
>Europe
>Canada
We're literally on the same continent as you, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>134257585
I'm advocating for using military forces to sink the boats. Sink the NGO boats to.
>>
>>134255675
This actually did make me think. I've long thought that Yuros simply don't understand the illegal immigration crisis here, but at least we haven't started going into Mexico and bringing them across the border ourselves. The only reason to actively seek out people is if one of those guys did some fighting on your behalf, like in a major way, and you have verifiable record of it, then yeah, sure, go get that guy. That's fucking insane.
>>
>>134258135
>North America
>South America
Leaf, I...
>>
>>134258169
I though you were rescueing those ships off your coast, not from literally african coast.

what a bunch of cucks.

>>134258285
is soros funded human trackficking.
>>
>>134258050
The EU must be warned, ITALY IS CONSTRUCTING a biological WEAPON(as they are being stacked) in order to force border politics of their favour.
>>
Eurocucks will soon start stationing troops in Libya to ensure the trail of strong Muslim bulls never ends.
>>
>>134255675
We've known this for awhile
>>
>>134258563
The coast is one thing - fully cucked.
What about those inland dots? That puts it on another level.
>>
>>134258563
and what you'll fags will do about it?
>>
>>134258135
kek, he never said you wasn't kragga azz muffuga
>>
>>134258337
America is one continent by strict defintion, burger.
>>
>>134255675
R E S C U E D
E
S
A
I
D
S
>>
>>134258944
mexico cries every time you fight. this family is dysfunctional!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.