[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he so good at beating Sam Harris in that debate? All

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Why was he so good at beating Sam Harris in that debate? All the Sam Harris fans are just parroting about russia across the web, they have zero argument. They were destroyed.
>>
The persuasion way of viewing the world is no joke. If you're interested in the topic check out his books, and also search for Scott Adams persuasion reading list. I've done a very cursory dive into persuasion study and my life has improved as a result of it.
>>
>>134255066
Is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vc9Gsn5Ees

Is it worth listening to? It's over two hours...
>>
Are people really persuaded by Scott Adams or is it just a meme?
>>
sam harris isn't that smart.
>>
I like Harris and all but god damn does he have that Trump derangement syndrome. You could just hear the spittle form at the corner of his mouth. Nigga needs to meditate
>>
>>134256353
this

it sounds like such a ridiculous meme, but the shit is real
>>
File: 71yX9tYIH0L.jpg (217KB, 919x1388px) Image search: [Google]
71yX9tYIH0L.jpg
217KB, 919x1388px
>>134255066
I read his advice book, its pretty decent lads check it out.
>>
>>134255066

He made him look like brainwashed moron he is.

You can't call yourself an "intellectual" while never doubting the MSM or a "ethical person" while having no objective code of ethics to follow.

Sam follows his own ethical code yet gets mad at Trump for (in his view) doing the same exact thing.
>>
File: 1500077854464.png (729KB, 1251x927px) Image search: [Google]
1500077854464.png
729KB, 1251x927px
>>134255066
>asks a question of /pol/
>answers his own question
?
>>
>>134256467
His opinion is hit miss with me. Before reading him I thought Trump didn't have a chance in hell (around Jan 2016) after reading him I told anyone who would listen that he would undoubtedly win. I studied climate science in school and sometimes disagree with parts of his opinion on climate change, so he hasn't completely won me over there. I believe man made climate change is real and significant, but I also think that there can be massive disagreement on the best course of action. He's adamant that we can't have any possible idea on what the best course of action is, because climate and economic models are always deeply flawed.
>>
>muh BA
>muh Phd
what a joke
>>
>>134256762
I took a lot from it. My big takeaway is that if you're not eating well, exercising daily, using systems, and managing your energy properly, than you have no right to blame outside forces for your shortcomings.
>>
>>134255066
All men should know that we are predisposed to persuasion of some form, so its best we know how to spot it and use persuasion. It's an uglier sight to see a man who is gullible and used, rather than a man who is hideous and stalwart.
>>
>>134256379
eh
>>
>>134256379
If you are anti trump I would say go for it. Or if you have never heard Scott Adams I would think it's worth a listen
>>
File: 1476379286035.jpg (64KB, 551x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476379286035.jpg
64KB, 551x640px
How the fuck is dilbert man so smart?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.