[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP in Pieces, faggot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: deadhonkey.jpg (10KB, 266x337px) Image search: [Google]
deadhonkey.jpg
10KB, 266x337px
RIP in Pieces, faggot.
>>
>>134251653
Grow up, asshole
>>
File: 1499480124370.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499480124370.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>134252345
No, you.
>>
>>134252345
eat shit, asshole. You obviously know nothing of this cunts past. Go ask jack mclamb what songbirds fellow pow's think of him. He was never tortuered, the stupid goof was a shit pilot and only made it because of daddy and granpappy.
>>
>>134252345
Fuck off Megan, nobody will give a fuck about you once your daddy rots in hell.
>>
>>134252345
No. I don't like people who get captured, then make recording praising the enemy to get preferential treatment...the songbird of hanoi i think they called him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
>>
>>134252948
>nobody will give a fuck about you once your daddy rots in hell.
This thought crossed my mind...her CV is my dads a senator, kek.
>>
>>134252345
McCain is a traitor.
He deserves this.
He actually deserved to die in Vietnam.
Lives would have been saved if he had.
>>
>>134251653
john 'brain pain' (((mccain)))
>>
File: mccain foundation.png (829KB, 2125x1748px) Image search: [Google]
mccain foundation.png
829KB, 2125x1748px
Reminder that the McCain institute was even worse than the Clinton foundation.

>Donors:
Saudi Arabia
Rothschilds
Bloomberg
etc

80 employees. His institutes main purpose? Fight human trafficking!
Huge amount of donations. Only donates 500k/year to a university that has nothing to do with human trafficking
>>
>>134252345
McCain, when a Lieutenant Commander in the U.S. Navy was a Navy pilot (they call themselves aviators). July 29, 1967 while on the deck and in his plane on the carrier U.S.S. Forrestal he managed to screw up procedures (officially denied and covered up by him and the Navy and also even promoted on Wikipedia if you care to look–reason to follow). He did a smart ass punk attention getting trick by doing a “wet start” up of his jet. War Is a Racket: The A... Smedley Darlington Butler Best Price: $58.01 Buy New $60.00

When a pilot wants to be a wise ass or show off, this type of engine start creates a large startling flame and lots of surprise noise from the rear of a jet engine on start up–this was no accident. This and the large subsequent electrical surge and apparent (incorrect and against policy) weapon arming (by the pilot) caused the launching of a powerful Zuni rocket across the carrier’s deck hitting other parked planes (photo below) that were packing 1,000 high-explosive pound bombs. The subsequent massive explosions, fire and destruction went several decks below and nearly sunk this major 82,000 ton U.S. aircraft carrier.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/07/no_author/john-mccain-is-no-hero/
>>134253363
kek
>>
McCain: The Most Reprehensible of the Keating Five
Wednesday, November 29, 1989 at 4 a.m.
By Tom Fitzpatrick
A A

Facebook
-
Twitter
-
More shares
-
Print Article

You're John McCain, a fallen hero who wanted to become president so desperately that you sold yourself to Charlie Keating, the wealthy con man who bears such an incredible resemblance to The Joker.

Obviously, Keating thought you could make it to the White House, too.
He poured $112,000 into your political campaigns. He became your friend. He threw fund raisers in your honor. He even made a sweet shopping-center investment deal for your wife, Cindy. Your father-in-law, Jim Hensley, was cut in on the deal, too.

The story of "the Keating Five" has become a scandal rivaling Teapot Dome and Watergate. The outcome will be decided, not in a courtroom, but probably on national television.

Those who survive will be the sociopaths who can tell a lie with the most sincere, straight face. You are especially adept at this.

Nothing was too good for you. Why not? Keating saw you as a prime investment that would pay off in the future.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/mccain-the-most-reprehensible-of-the-keating-five-6431838
>>
>>134253395
Whoa. What a fucking piece of shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.