/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You lost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Lol, even Tennessee Republicans want to keep Obamacare now. Admit it Drumpftards
>>
>I don’t think there are 40 votes to repeal and say to the American people, ‘Well, trust us to come up with something in the next couple of years.’ I don’t think that’s a good idea.

- Racist Confederate Lamar Alexander defending Nignog Obamas signature achievement
>>
>>134249158
really just a pathetic party. they don't agree on anything. literally all we have to do to win is say "at least we're not republishits" "at least we didn't sell you out to isps" "at least we didn't let you get fucked in the ass on healthcare" "at least we aren't paid by russians"
>>
>>134249158
865 here, Corker > Alexander
>>
>>134249459
>at least we didn't let you get fucked in the ass on healthcare
But that's literally not true
>>
>>134249459
Indeed. The only popular policies they have at this point is sticking it to blacks and mexicans. And the only thing they will ever actually deliver is building some new fence - payed for by american tax payers of course
>>
423 here, Lamar will not win his next primary. Corker may not either.
>>
File: RunsWithTaxDollars.jpg (45KB, 496x451px) Image search: [Google]
RunsWithTaxDollars.jpg
45KB, 496x451px
>>134249158
because alot of southern trump supporters use obamacare. Doesn't mean it isn't shit.
>>
>>134249158
I voted for Trump because his campaign promise was a universalized healthcare system, whatever form that takes I'm down with it.
>>
Obamacare is just simply the most greatest healthcare system right under single payer.

Republicucks have no option but to admit it now.
>>
>>134249158
It's funny because you fucking retarded "Democrats" or Progressives or communists or whatever the fuck name you give yourselves these days wouldn't give Trump any praise even if he did pass universal healthcare. You're literally as delusional as the neo-cons and you're too retarded to notice that this board is Alt-right not neocon you fuckface retarded negroid
>>
File: obamacare logo2.jpg (51KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
obamacare logo2.jpg
51KB, 780x438px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>134251971
>It's funny because you fucking retarded "Democrats" or Progressives or communists or whatever the fuck name you give yourselves these days wouldn't give Trump any praise even if he did pass universal healthcare.
100% false. We would love it.
>You're literally as delusional as the neo-cons and you're too retarded to notice that this board is Alt-right not neocon you fuckface retarded negroid
Ignoring the fact that the neo-con base voters of 2003 is pretty much the same people as the hardcore teabaggers of 2009 (disappointed with GWB now having gone lolbertarian) and the alt righters of 2016 (dissappointed with lolbertarianism now having gone nazi)

Of course some people reached voting age and some people died off. But when you boil it down, the exact same small town rural cousinfuckers supported going into Afghanistan and Iraq, then believed in Death Panels and that Obama wanted to destroy the sacred Constitution and now believe that what we really need is a white ethnostate and that betraying your country to the Russians is a big nothingburger.

Basically what we're dealing with is the same thoroughly stupid people who have grown addicted to believing progressively more retarded shit. /pol/ is the first piece of evidence in that regard.
>>
oh god shilling to keep obamacare the most vile type of progressive scum; i'd be on board for it to except i dont want my tax dollars subsidizing illegals and anybody else who walks across the border just to get the gibs-why dont you while your shilling for this throw in universal basic income while your at it go fuck yourself with your progressive commie policies
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.