[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWEDEN YES!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1499300280482.png (751KB, 674x860px) Image search: [Google]
1499300280482.png
751KB, 674x860px
>>
it'll level off soon once society becomes fully accepting

nothing to worry about here
>>
>>134245994
>tfw not enough rope
>>
>>134245722
How exactly do you 'transition'?
>>
I genuinely don't believe anything the Swedish media say
>>
>>134246183
I genuinely don't believe a country this batshit insane even exists
>>
File: 1ef.png (871KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
1ef.png
871KB, 800x578px
>>134245722
How underage are you?
>>
>>134246158
Chop chop
>>
>>134246995
That can't possibly be legal for kids to do. But if they want to play dress up then let them and take a fuck ton of pictures to haunt them when they're older
>>
>>134247282
Bad news, Pakistan.
They put these kids on hormone blockers. They're fucked for life.
>>
>>134247282
They pump them with hormones so they don't go through puberty. Makes for a more convincing sodomite.
>>
>>134247580
Sad to hear. Maybe you people should do something about it. I get that Western ideology is about personal freedom and making your own choices but I assumed it was after they became adults and therefore thought of as responsible for their actions.

Also, they can take hormones but not alcohol?
>>
>>134246562
how new are you?
>>
>>134245722
It's OK. Muslims will take over soon, and those alphas who dgaf will chop heads rather than dicks
>>
File: Cal Lightman Disgust.jpg (29KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cal Lightman Disgust.jpg
29KB, 620x400px
>>134245722
>>
>>134245722
This is probably because the parents of said children have a certain "agenda" that they want to push on their kids so they'll go to sleep happy knowing that their children will grow up to be hard liberal failures.
>>
>>134248102
This is the nature of things. History runs in cycles. We are in the decadent age before the "hard times". The wheel will turn and the hard time will create strong men. The West will be reborn soon enough.
>>
>>134249398
Well the times aren't that hard and these hormones will ensure that the men created are the opposite of strong. This isn't exactly the same as currently
Conventional war which will create hardened warriors. Waiting for something to happen will spell your demise. Action needs to be taken now
>>
>>134245722
>Breitbart
Now post a real news outlet.
>>
>>134250658
Shut up, faggot. You don't make demands here.
>>
>>134250523
Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hars times. We are nearing the end of the "weak men" era. History moves as it will. It isn't about individual action. Its about the spirit of the times which is immutable beyond fate. We are not yet in the bad times but they will certainly come.
>>
0.0001% of the population literally has no effect on you. Stop with the hysterical SJW nonsense and quit picking on fucking children. You laugh, but trust me you don't want their suicide on your hands.
>>
>>134245722
>this is definitely not a case of therapy causing the sickness itself, goyim
>>
File: Broken_bottle.jpg (11KB, 366x314px) Image search: [Google]
Broken_bottle.jpg
11KB, 366x314px
>>134245722 Everyone talks about trans awareness etc
Why can't we make more people aware of DILATION?
They walk around with pus filled hairy wounds, slowly dying from an infected bleeding tears, and demand they be seen as beautiful princesses.

Dilation. There's your trans awareness. Someone get to work on it
# TransDia__Awareness

pic related, standard dilation tool
>>
>>134245722
i want to become a loli and have sex with my oniichan
>>
>>134251528
>libertarian
Gives decadent leftist postion of social issues. Color me surprised.
>>
>>134245722
Fucking swedecucks, there country is finished. I've always preferred the Danes anyway.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.