[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JEFF SESSIONS BTFO HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 43

TRUMP JUST EXPRESSED HIS REGRET FOR HIRING SESSIONS

SESSIONS IS A PEDOPHILE FAGGOT
>>
>>134244647
(((New York Times)))
>>
>>134244708
>“Sessions should have never recused himself, and if he was going to recuse himself, he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,” Mr. Trump said.

>>
>>134244647
DAY
OF
THE
RAKE

WHEN
>>
>>134244854
Nothingburger
>>
File: Daddy Spain.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
Daddy Spain.png
187KB, 758x631px
>>134244647
There is hope yet. I think he's getting a lot of feedback about yesterday's fiasco vis a vis Civil Asset Forfeiture.
>>
File: download (24).jpg (7KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
download (24).jpg
7KB, 272x185px
Wait is this it?
Is this FINALLY how Bernie has a shot?
Oh man this really gets me into the mood to steal some Ron Paul memes and plaster this old Jew over them
>>
>>134244647
9/11 Mueller is going to pull out all the stops. You better believe he'll try to blackmail and/or unseat the president.
>>
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/us/politics/trump-interview-sessions-russia.html

Article with ACTUAL voice of Trump talking about this.
>>
Full audio of that part of the interview here:

https://static01.nyt.com/video/players/offsite/index.html?videoId=100000005285371

Not sure what the President is trying accomplish by this tbhfam
>>
File: 1498002472247.png (50KB, 205x198px) Image search: [Google]
1498002472247.png
50KB, 205x198px
>>134244647
>SESSIONS IS A PEDOPHILE FAGGOT
call him what you will but Sessions is the last guy to be a pedophile
>>
>>134244647
Good, I'm tired of Sessions bullshit.
>>
>>134244647
Slide it
>>
File: think.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>134245929
It's a the rare case when you need the original because otherwise you can't listen to the audio.

>>134245885
Thanks anon. VERY interesting.
>>
>>134246027
To get an AG who doesn't recuse himself from everything.
>>
>>134244647
Sessions has always been a sellout for Israel. You surprised?
>>
File: Really fake news.jpg (33KB, 576x351px) Image search: [Google]
Really fake news.jpg
33KB, 576x351px
Dont be bring that fake crap NYT around here .
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (40KB, 574x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
40KB, 574x480px
Sessions took away our right to private property

Gas him emperor Trump
>>
>>134246027
To get an AG who prosecutes criminal leakers
>>
File: trump_jr.jpg (77KB, 750x752px) Image search: [Google]
trump_jr.jpg
77KB, 750x752px
Gotta love the Trump personality cult. It doesn't matter who he throws overboard; his minions devour them right away.
>>
fuck sessions

he's more desperate to go after weed smokers and blacks than pedophiles and human sex traffickers

fuck you sessions
>>
>>134247577
Trump's endorsement is literally the only thing R's should ever be thinking about if they want to be re-elected
>>
>>134247709
>after weed smokers and blacks
I thought that's why you cunts voted for Trump
>>
>>134247893
Blind loyalty will get you nowhere. At this rate the Republican party will breakup into 2 groups: the MAGAdrones, and the normal conservatives. This WILL destroy the party and the end result will be the dems going back in power. Get on the same page or go to sleep in your own pile of feces.
>>
>>134244647
Who cares? Is this what you cucks think is a victory over Trump?
>>
>>134248397
This is exactly whats happening to the dems actually

with the old guard trying desperately to hold onto the last white leader ship and the younger voters turning the party into BLM who want to move farther left than any white moderate or independent would ever vote for again. They are literally openly calling for white people to stop leading the dem party simply for being white.

sorry buddy
>>
>>134244647
Oh come on Trump don't backstab your own people. No wonder this guy has a loyalty problem.
>>
God damn you faggots are dumber than niggers.

Trump will naturally say this to distract the media by thinking there is some kind of rift. There isn't.

It just generates a news cycle and makes liberals salivate by thinking the Sessions boogeyman might be fired in humiliation.

For those of us who actually give a shit about the white race and the prosperity of our country, this only serves to remind us the importance of deporting illegals, repealing Hart-Cellar, and ending "birthright" citizenship.
>>
File: Alex_24bcda_6193652.jpg (16KB, 293x264px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_24bcda_6193652.jpg
16KB, 293x264px
>>134244647
Mfw Trump is killing the uniparty
>>
>>134244708
this
>>
>>134248818
>actually it's the dems because race memes

You literally can't deny that the Republicans are torn apart. If they werent, you would have a new healthcare plan.
>>
>>134250021
>For those of us who actually give a shit about the white race

Not sure what there is to give a shit about.
>>
>>134244647
Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.
>>
File: 1499909121994.jpg (337KB, 914x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499909121994.jpg
337KB, 914x600px
>>134244647
Trump said it himself, apparently on mic. We all know how this game is played at this point.
>Trump says something seemingly crazy that even confuses his base
>Desperate MSM covers it like flies on shit
>Days/weeks later Nth-D check mate BTFOs us all
Pay attention fellas
>>
>>134250679
We don't want a healthcare plan. We want a 100% repeal of Obamacare and the ability to buy insurance across state lines.
>>
>>134250679
Most republicans aren't republicans.
>>
Please oh please kick this old decrepit dinosaur out. Especially now that he wants to force Asset Seizure on states that made it illegal.

Literally the first thing he did was puss out and recuse himself from the Russia investigation (probably because he was LYING) which lead to this whole dog and pony show. Also wanting to put marijuana in the same category as heroin and meth. Meanwhile, Clinton's bodycount just went up by 3 in the last month and he hasn't done shit. What the fuck is wrong with this guy?
>>
I've been saying for months that Sessions was a huge fucking mistake, but T_D invaders kept jerking off over muh-4D chess.

Remember his hearing that was supposed to be a BTFO? T_D was jerking off over 'smackdown' phrases here and there, but what did the hearing look like from 500 feet in the air? The AG having to play defense and explain himself. If you're explaining, you're losing.

Get rid of this fucking weak and incompetent do-nothing AG, and replace him with a pitbull who's going to prioritize corruption over fucking weed and smack.
>>
>>134248199
You guessed wrong
>>
>>134250863
Former urban Clinton voter here. Once I got a job and stopped taking prozac my head became clearer and I saw all the good things Trump was doing for the country. I regret my vote and I will surely be voting Trump in 2020!.
>>
>>134245885
>>direct link nyt as credible sauce to support aregument
>>
Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.
>>
>>134248397
>This WILL destroy the party
Good. They're useless any way.

>the end result will be the dems going back in power.
Hahahahahaha yeah I'm sure Cuckerberg and his basket of "fucking morons" as he calls them won't continuosly shoot themselves over and over and over and over again for the next 4-8 years destroying themselves.
>>
>>134250679

We don't want replace, we just want repeal. Which we will get.
>>
>>134244854
That's not unreasonable at all.
>>
if i were sessions i'd resign immediately.

he's doing a good job even though i don't agree that he had to recuse himself. but i'd see it as an insult.
>>
>>134250923
This. Of course he knew sessions would recuse himself. The Media circle jerk demanding it prior to his confirmation was massive. This is a typical trump diversion which means something big is coming. In a week or two no one will even remember this. I am sure sessions knew this was coming as soon as Trump accepted the interview.
>>
>>134246027
Trump isn't a very book-smart man, but he understands raw psychology and political strategy probably better than anyone else alive today. He recognizes Session for the dud he is.
>>
>>134246027
A politician would have never said that even if thats what they actually believed. Trump isn't a politician. He sees it through the lens of business. If the person he hired is not there to fully accomplish the tasks of their job, then they shouldn't be there.
>>
>>134251658
I don't believe you. You didn't use "literally" nearly enough.
>>
File: 1497811841327.jpg (23KB, 400x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497811841327.jpg
23KB, 400x351px
>>134244647
(((New York Times)))
>>
>>134244708
well fox reported it as well. we'll find out more in a few hours about it.
>>
>>134252555
Checked
>>
>>134247052
G
>>
ITT: T_D posters act like shills to make it seem as if there are no valid reasons for criticizing Sessions. There are MANY.
>>
The only mistake Sessions has made was recusing himself from the "Russia investigation". And that was a huge fucking mistake. Trump's enemies now have a foothold in the Department of Justice, something that a Dem administration would never fucking allow under any circumstances whatsoever. Trump needs the DOJ on his side or Draining the Swamp is dead in the water.

Even now that it's known Comey lied to get Mueller appointed, it doesn't matter. The Dems have their foot in the door of the DOJ and the goalposts are eternally moving.
>>
>>134252605
well fox just aired the audio of trump saying it himself. yup he stated >>134244854

i do agree with trump though. sessions shouldn't have accused himself. he had no reason to. he didn't need to. it wans't required and all sessions did was just help contiune the witch hunt.
>>
>>134248199
We would never suspect that you would have the intelligence to know why people voted for Trump. Please go play in the highway and KYS
>>
>>134247709
>niggers and weed smokers
>paedophiles and sex traffickers
There's a difference?
>>
File: 98456087245693.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
98456087245693.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>134252104
...but I also don't like sessions. The drug war and forfeiture is anti-freedom agenda.
>>
I will be as fair as I can to Sessions, though. IF there are no behind-the-scenes investigations happening over what's been exposed, then Sessions should be booted on the spot.
>>
so he says he didnt like how sessions backed down?
>>
>>134250679
>If they werent, you would have a new healthcare plan.

Are you new to /pol/, politics, or just life in general?

Conservatives don't want "a new healthcare plan." We want the DC swamp blown up and drained. We want the shit repealed and, if it must be replaced, replaced with the bare minimum necessary and ideally with a clock that slowly rolls itself back into nothingness.

States are and always have been free to create any healthcare they want as free gibs for their constituents. They can do so now. There is and never was any need for "national healthcare." Eat a granola bar and hit the treadmill lardo.

We want and will get much more than this. Trump has at least 3.5 more years to continue his agenda, and the average American is getting more and more pissed that no one is allowing him to do what he rode into office to do. The everyman and woman sees it for what it is. For this reason expect a big shakeup in Congress as it turns far more conservative next cycle.

We want term limits on congress, we want the wall, we want extreme vetting, we want a national language, we want an end to common core, we want an end to import subsidies, we want protectionist policies, we want the dept. education ended, the dept. of energy ended or scaled down to practically nothing, and oh soooo much more. And it's coming, because these things are becoming main stream, regardless of what filthy shabboz goy spew on the (((MSM))) and shit polls that predict nothing tell you.
>>
File: 1447797915881.gif (1MB, 288x222px) Image search: [Google]
1447797915881.gif
1MB, 288x222px
>>134252967
>ommit having contact with russians
>stay on russia investigation
>"sessions shouldnt have accused himself."
>>
>>134248818
Don't forget all the DNC fraud lawsuits.
>>
Sessions was great and loyal throughout out the campaign, BUT, he's been an super underwhelming AG, to say the least. Consider what's happened/Not happened during his tenure:

>war on drugs
>forfeiture
>no leaker prosecution
>no Hillary investigation
>recusal for no reason
>going after Assange

And I'm sure some other things
>>
>>134253067
>anti-freedom agenda.
France has a law that lets them arrest people intending to commit a crime which is unheard of but is a boon for anti-terror actions. Sometimes an apparently anti-freedom law just lets them do their job more efficiently.

If this was an Obama era law, see the cause-effect it had before it went into place if you want to know what it'll mean.
>>
>>134251349
He's out to fucking lunch is what. He's totally useless and out of touch.
>>
The fact of the matter is, he was naive about what the Democrats and Deep State really wanted when they demanded his recusal. Now they have their foot firmly planted in Trump's DOJ and that alone is enough to cause serious problems with any swamp draining agenda.
>>
Look at this bullshit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ocyfl/im_sorry_but_jeff_sessions_is_an_honorable_man/

"I'm sorry but Jeff Sessions is an honorable man and a fantastic Attorney General. It is petty of President Trump to want to get rid of him simply based on this one incident. Please don't down vote. I love the God Emperor but Jeffy has been a loyal Trumper since day 1!"

Competence > loyalty.
>>
>>134251033
this too
>>
>>134251349
why did trump even want this guy?
>>
Okay Russian agents that infest /poo/. Trump whined about how the Session recusing himself, because of clear conflict interest on Session's part in regards to the Russians and how it was unfair to him.

Explain to me how Sessions' reclusing himself is unfair?
>>
>>134253864
Loyalty
>>
>>134250818
Uh, the Glory of Western Civilization? Is this jackoff serious?
>>
File: 1479189410393.png (11KB, 200x163px) Image search: [Google]
1479189410393.png
11KB, 200x163px
>>134245745
post your other 23 downloads
>>
The recusal is a huge deal. Trump absolutely needed to consolidate power in the DOJ to enact his agenda especially considering who his enemies are. Now instead of special prosecutors up the ass for the Dems we have a dog and pony show filled with DNC lawyers and Preet fucking Bahara up the President's ass on the taxpayer dime over a story that isn't even true. Hate them all you want, but the Dems are good at politics.
>>
>>134244647
there is literally no way trump said this and basically the last thing sessions would ever be is a faggot.

>kill yourself op
>saged
>>
>>134248818
so is 2020 going to be a legit four-way election then?
>MAGA party
>Democrat party
>Republican party
>Diversity party

>Green party
>Gary Johnson
>>
>>134254151
kek
>>
>>134246143
Yeah, I agree.. there's a video of him ushering his grandkids away from Biden when he tries to get all touchy feely with them.
>>
File: reeeeeee.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeee.png
210KB, 581x581px
>>134251349

Well said.

Sessions is god damn disaster. He needs to go. Shitty views on drug laws, asset forfeiture, appointing a fucking special counsel for god sakes, and he's doesn't the balls required to stand up to the government corruption machine. I'm so fucking angry with this old cuck.

I actually wish it was Sessions with brain cancer and not McCain. It's going to be messy getting rid of Sessions, but it has to be done.
>>
>>134253864
No clue. He was the oddball out of the bunch, I just assumed Trump wanted at least one "old-schooler" in his cabinet but got someone who was way too old school that still believed in the Reefer Madness scare and was not willing to deviate from the establishment. His ideas are beyond fucked and the recent shit with asset seizure proves he's just a globalist puppet.
>>
>>134244647
REPLACE SESSIONS
>>
File: COFFEE.jpg (22KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
COFFEE.jpg
22KB, 600x315px
Where Angels Fear to Tread
>>134226044
>>134226044
>>134226044
Get your coffee on lads
Stop the Slides
>>
>>134253864
Sessions was the first congressional Republican to endorse Trump early on in the campaign and legitimized him as a Republican candidate. Also, Sessions gave Trump his entire staff to help with Trump's presidential campaign. Sessions was a Trump loyalist before he even had people sucking Trump off on /pol/, he was on board that early.

The irony here is Sessions has been incredibly loyal to Trump, and Trump is throwing him away like toilet paper because Session dared to follow the rule of law over conflict of interest in regards to Russian meddling in the US election and Trump's involvement with it.

Trump is now really shitting himself because Muller is now looking at the motive for WHY the Russians helped Trump in the campaign which means they're following the money. Which will uncover all the shady shit Trump, his family and his associates have done over the years.

In the same interview where Trump thrown Session under the bus, Trump also drew a red line for Muller saying that if Muller looked into Trump's finances he would see that as justification to fire him.
>>
File: Untitled.png (286KB, 687x612px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
286KB, 687x612px
>>
>>134252758
If T_D posters are disorganized idiots, how can they be smart enough to pull off an organized psyop like that?
>>
>random anti-sessions push in the (((media))) and their shills
Gee I wonder what will be in the news tomorrow, or rather what won't be in the news tomorrow because of the latest rerun of fake news.
>>
File: 1500502062738m.jpg (74KB, 1024x701px) Image search: [Google]
1500502062738m.jpg
74KB, 1024x701px
>>134244647
ITT// Shills doing their job, regardless of whether it's a good idea. This cycle of Trump bean-balling his detractors while they sperg-out and spin it isn't going away. How many more of these has he got up his sleeve? How long can the MSM keep catastrophising? The war of attrition seems to be won
>>
File: IMG_5618.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5618.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>134254918

>shareblue wrote all this shit thinking he could subvert the loyalty of /pol/

kill yourself you pedo faggot.
>>
>>134253067
Those are fair criticisms (and I agree with you) but they are small potatoes compared to the massive fuckery happening in Washington. All I want out of Trump is the establishment in ashes and the congress cucked to pieces with term limits. Anything else he fixes is gold plating in my opinion.
>>
>>134255109
>Can't refute anything
>mum shareblue meme
Keep fearing the facts sheep.
>>
>>134254932
>If T_D posters are disorganized
Nobody said that, faggot.
All the organization they need is to go and shitpost on /pol/. There is no way to be too incompetent to do that. It's basic shilling.
>>
>>134254918
>divide and destroy: the post
>>
>>134244647

Can't he dump him and just get someone else?
>>
>>134255008
I've been with Trump the whole way but Sessions is clearly not cutting it. When did Trump campaign about weed and civil forfeiture? Why aren't leakers being prosecuted? Why is Hillary off the hook?
>>
Sessions has offered to resign, I don't understand why Trump didn't jump on it....maybe didn't want to have egg on his face.

But hopefully, if Trump keeps bitching about it, Sessions will resign without any other prompting.
>>
File: 1500162770235.jpg (23KB, 601x638px) Image search: [Google]
1500162770235.jpg
23KB, 601x638px
>>134254918
Masterful shill right here, I'd screenshot the first paragraph before realising.
>>
>>134254844
>REPLACE SESSIONS
Shut up, troll.
>>
>>134255327
You are barking up the wrong tree, shill. Here is a tip for next time
>4chan is a contrarian website
Try not to make it so obvious for the next psyop.
>>
>>134250863

#redneckrevolt

Kill yourself
>>
>>134255412
Has he? Those were always from "sources".
>>
>>134244647
Sessions is a loser stuck in the Drug War I hope Trump gets a real person to take his spot who isnt a neocon pawn
>>
>>134250863
oh you forgot to mention the nuclear codes :^)
>>
>>134244708
there is literal audio evidence you lazy, blind piece of shit
>>
>>134255445
Eat shit nigger.
>>
File: 1498439620694.gif (3MB, 220x212px) Image search: [Google]
1498439620694.gif
3MB, 220x212px
>>134251967
how would sessions have known he would need to recuse himself?

are you actually this stupid? fuck off pede
>>
File: thefrogsthefrogs.jpg (152KB, 663x1024px) Image search: [Google]
thefrogsthefrogs.jpg
152KB, 663x1024px
How the fuck can anyone on /pol/ support Sessions right now? Honest no-shill question.

This guy is a complete disaster.
>>
File: 1500290563651.png (112KB, 300x381px) Image search: [Google]
1500290563651.png
112KB, 300x381px
>>134244647
We have the shareblue white board for this week.
>Sessions will steal your house
>Much dude weed
Seriously keep a tally in this thread alone
>>
>>134255828
>how would sessions have known he would need to recuse himself?

Because this was literally an issue during his nomination and confirmation. He knew it was coming.
>>
You niggers do realize this plays right into the hands of his opponents, right?

If anything, Trump just BTFO himself. Again.
>>
>>134244647
Sessions likely already knows this and Trump has every right to be upset with him over these issues.
>>
>>134255302
>>134255439
>More people can't refute or listen to facts
>SHILL
Tell me how anything I said about Sessions is wrong, how he shouldn't have recluses himself.

Or how Trump saying all this is fabricated?
>>
>>134244647
I had really high hopes for Sessions.

He's completely failed every single one of them.

It was obvious he didn't have any scary meetings with the Russians - stepping down from the investigation just made him look guilty, like he was abdicating the throne due to some scandal.

He's spent his entire time going after medical marijuana, emboldening police to take your property if they even suspect you might do something bad, he's just a complete old fuckup who is 100% out of touch with reality.

I was a big Sessions supporter at the beginning of all this, but not anymore.
>>
>>134246027
>Not sure what the President is trying accomplish by this tbhfam

a) He is very unpleased with Sessions tenure and isn't afraid to be vocal about it to kick his ass into gear or send a message to others in the gov

b) Intentionally taking heat off of Sessions and giving the illusion those two are buddy buddy for some play down the road
>>
>>134255956
nice try shill. keep going, maybe you'll get some of these t_d faggots to join your super secret shill discord
>>
File: hawtie2.jpg (131KB, 1038x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hawtie2.jpg
131KB, 1038x1200px
>>134244854

Except that makes sense. I know that Sessions is allowed to do it, but it makes one look guilty as hell.

Honestly that whole deal helped fuel the fire of these Russian shenanigans.
>>
>>134255280
T_D doesn't usually impersonate shills, at least not in large numbers. If they suddenly decided to act like shills, they would have to do it through an alternate thread or group. They would have to be organized.
>>
File: 18768768787.jpg (81KB, 600x938px) Image search: [Google]
18768768787.jpg
81KB, 600x938px
>>134245745
>>
>>134255985

This is Trump signaling to Sessions he has no confidence in him, and it's time for him to resign. The media is going to blaring this on every station for weeks. All Sessions will see is how much a failure the President thinks he is. You are stupid to think Trump said this on "accident"
>>
File: 1500283391202m.jpg (45KB, 1024x644px) Image search: [Google]
1500283391202m.jpg
45KB, 1024x644px
>>134256177
Who's paying me to post matey?
>>
I remember the day Sessions recused himself. Trump was unreachable for at least a couple hours, visiting an aircraft carrier. There was a coordinated "outrage" in the press and doubtless elsewhere, to get Sessions to recuse. Sessions later said he had planned to recuse earlier -- which makes him look worse, but I am not sure if he really did. Sessions should have just waited despite the press feeding frenzy, and waited to talk to the boss before recusing.
>>
>>134253806
i can't believe i used to go to that shithole of a shill fest
>>
>>134256329
He may have said it with the intent to signal a lack of confidence in Sessions, but his opponents will interpret it as Trump looking for people that will be loyal to him and have his back at all times.
>>
>>134256329
Of course not. Trump has an informal way of speaking, but he chooses his words more carefully than anyone I've seen.
>>
>>134256578
Probably no one which is whats so sad.
>>
>this much denial by kekistani flags

Fuck you, cocksuckers. Sessions didn't make Trump any favors recusing himself and since Trump won he hasn't done anything worthwhile. This board supported Trump, not incompetent people in general just because they're republicans. I hope to god you're Trump shills and not this brainwashed.
>>
>>134255227
i just want a source on Mueller looking into the finances of Trump
>>
>>134254918
>Trump is now really shitting himself because Muller is now looking at the motive for WHY the Russians helped Trump
except they still haven't even proved that happened
>uncover all the shady shit Trump, his family and his associates have done over the years.
>Trump also drew a red line for Muller saying that if Muller looked into Trump's finances he would see that as justification to fire him.
Because then it would just be an open-ended witch hunt that has nothing to do with Russia
>>
File: 1500164999780.jpg (24KB, 461x944px) Image search: [Google]
1500164999780.jpg
24KB, 461x944px
>>134256742
>Being paid to bitchpost by decrepit nonces is less sad then doing it for free
My my mate, find some purpose in life.
>>
>>134256771
Seriously. I don't see how anyone can defend this asshole.

When he talks about le war on drugs, it feels like I've time traveled back to the 80s. I guess they're all okay with having all of their shit taken from them before they've even been found guilty for a crime too. #REMOVESESSIONS
>>
>>134257137
says the nigger who circlejerks in secret discord groups all day trying to take down an imageboard just because you were butthurt about something at some point
>>
>>134256771
>actual Trump shills
or maybe just falseflaggots
>>
File: 1495848331670.jpg (270KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495848331670.jpg
270KB, 825x1200px
>>134252555
Checked
>>
If Trump isn't guilty, then why the fuck does he care so much that Sessions recused himself and the investigation is handled independently?

Sessions is trash though. At least I agree with him on that.
>>
File: 1500406091714.jpg (523KB, 1434x1705px) Image search: [Google]
1500406091714.jpg
523KB, 1434x1705px
>>134244647
>>134245745
>>134247052
>>134250021
>>134251504
>>134257402
>>134257356

Doug Band has Hillary's emails.
>>
File: 1499130377091.gif (226KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
1499130377091.gif
226KB, 275x206px
>>134255445
wut. There are a lot of good Pro-Trump reasons to want the elf of Alabama off the Trump train.
>>
>>134246027
Look at what is happening with Muller's investigation and Trump's reaction is expected anon.

First, Muller is closing in Trump's family now in regards to Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians in the 2016 election. (Donald Jr's emails and the ever growing clown car of Russians he met with during it.) This also compromises his son in law because it's yet another meeting with the Russians he didn't disclose. And this is only one part of the investigation, who knows how deep this rabbit hole goes in what wasn't reported yet.

Second, and more importantly, Muller is following the money where he's about to acquire information on Turmp's dealing and loans from Deutsche Bank (Which is controlled by the Russians.) This is why Trump has fought tooth and nail against releasing all his taxes.

So he's in a mess that at worst, will get him impeached and his family put in jail. So he's lashing out against the person he sees as the catalyst for allowing it to happen. In this case it's Jeff Sessions because when he reclusesed himself, the Assisted AG, Rosenbalm took over and appointed a special prosecutor to look into Russian meddling into the election. Which, predictably meant looking into Trump's involvement. Trump feels he and his administration are above the law so Sessions shouldn't have recused himself and thus have been able to ratfuck any investigation.

>>134257088
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/19/deutsche-bank-donald-trump-russia-investigation-subpoenas

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/business/big-german-bank-key-to-trumps-finances-faces-new-scrutiny.html

Before you cry fake news to ignore it, this is also being dropped on cable news right now.

Also Manafort looks to have his fiances exposed even more based on what was pulled by Cyprus. (Which is a major money laundering hub for the Russians.)
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/us/politics/paul-manafort-russia-trump.html?ribbon-ad-idx=7&src=trending
>>
File: 1500406031656.jpg (590KB, 1434x1705px) Image search: [Google]
1500406031656.jpg
590KB, 1434x1705px
>>134257402

Because it's a distraction.

Meanwhile Shitlery dies if ass-rape in prison.

Recap:
-Doug Band is CEO of Teneo Holdings
-Worked for Clinton Foundation/CGI
-Chelsea did an internal audit of CF/CGI
-Found all sorts of fucked up shit
-She shares with one of the Bush granddaughters
-John Podesta gets warned by Doug Band that Chelsea is blabbing to random people
-Cheryl Mills gets involved
-Chelsea accuses Doug's RHM of spying
-She says Ilya and secret service told her he was loading spyware on Clinton's computers. In fact, he had been doing this on many computers.
-Neera Tanden and Cheryl Mills start freaking out to Podesta that Joe Scarborough tweeted to "follow the money".
-They openly wonder who is leaking? Doug Band? Nope, says podesta. Podesta says it is Eric Braverman who is leaking. Braverman goes missing.
-Doug hates Chelsea- he and Podesta crack jokes about her.
-Podesta jokes to Band that he always says to Cheryl Mills that he wants the rights to the HBO movie/special.
-Doug Band warns many people that CF president, Laura Graham, called him last night suicidal about to drive her car into the Hudson River. He warns them it is Chelsea's internal audit that is the cause. Says it has been going in for months.
-Doug Band warns that if Chelsea keeps it up, "well once you start going down that road" he would have to blab on Bill for being highly illegal in many, many ways.
-Cheryl Mills and Podesta get involved and remove Laura Graham from her position.
-This is a very touchy topic for Laura says Cheryl Mills who tells John to be careful in the wording of the reshuffling recap company-wide bulletin memo.
>>
File: 1500331058619.jpg (168KB, 1536x1975px) Image search: [Google]
1500331058619.jpg
168KB, 1536x1975px
>>134257611

Tick tock, brock. Treasonous OBONGO dies by firing squad.
>>
>>134257688
I like the idea of filling shill threads with the stuff getting slid.
>>
Talking to NYT is the same bullshit move like talking on air with CNN
>>
>>134244647
i never trusted that beedy eyed faggot sessions
>>
>>134246027
>During the presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump pointed to his relationship with Deutsche Bank to counter reports that big banks were skeptical of doing business with him.

>After a string of bankruptcies in his casino and hotel businesses in the 1990s, Mr. Trump became somewhat of an outsider on Wall Street, leaving the giant German bank among the few major financial institutions willing to lend him money.

>Now that two-decades-long relationship is coming under scrutiny.

>Banking regulators are reviewing hundreds of millions of dollars in loans made to Mr. Trump’s businesses through Deutsche Bank’s private wealth management unit, which caters to an ultrarich clientele, according to three people briefed on the review who were not authorized to speak publicly. The regulators want to know if the loans might expose the bank to heightened risks.

>Separately, Deutsche Bank has been in contact with federal investigators about the Trump accounts, according to two people briefed on the matter. And the bank is expecting to eventually have to provide information to Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the federal investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.
>>
>>134257871

They are sliding for a reason- we are close on many fronts.
>>
>>134257688
>muh Hillary
>caring this much about an irrelevant politician
What's it like being stuck in November?
>>
>>134244647
Would you post the NYtimes correction in the next 6 months when they say the story was totally false?
>>
File: 1500497047462m.jpg (46KB, 385x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500497047462m.jpg
46KB, 385x1024px
>>134257871
>>134257688
How's this?
Elizabeth Lee Beck, Attorney
>got unexpectedly redpilled about evil pedos
>Bombshell Interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0 [Open]
>Bombshell Rundown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA [Open]
>Latest Interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8oSLlTCisA [Open]

Someone smack polNewsForever on the back of the head and get them on this.

The best thing to do right now is to CONTACT ELIZABETH AND INTERVIEW HER

In short, Elizabeth went down the same rabbit hole we did and focused on telling the world connections we need to shed as much light on as possible. These connections are Publically known, Hard Facts. She is an Attorney after all.

IMPORTANT! We need to find out where Monica Petersen fits into all this.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719-215242.png (349KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-215242.png
349KB, 1080x1920px
>>134257611
you almost had me
>>
>>134257402
I'm only checking on you because I care. Sessions was hired to do a job after all
>>
>>134258260
>Executives inside Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump’s personal bankers, are expecting that the bank will soon be receiving subpoenas or other requests for information from Robert Mueller, the special counsel who is investigating possible collusion between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign.

>A person close to the matter who spoke to the Guardian on the condition of anonymity said that Mueller’s team and the bank have already established informal contact in connection to the federal investigation.

>inb4 you try and discredit because it cites a source.
>>
File: 113278492940.png (9KB, 403x117px) Image search: [Google]
113278492940.png
9KB, 403x117px
>>134258196
Her trying to communicate with her eyes when he asks about organ harvesting because she can't actually answer is so haunting.
>>
>>134258154

It's the same as being "stuck" in July- all winning all the time for Team Trump, all wailing all the time for psycho shitlery.

>>134258196
Nice work.

House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share
>>
>>134255985

He BTFO himself right into the Oval Office 9 months ago.
>>
File: 1500506993340.jpg (34KB, 690x425px) Image search: [Google]
1500506993340.jpg
34KB, 690x425px
>>134258106
>>134258196
>>134258739
Have we discovered shill Kryptonite?
>Bombshell Rundown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA [Open] [Embed]
>Latest Interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8oSLlTCisA [Open] [Embed]

When Bernie was robbed of the DNC nomination she was part of the class action lawsuit against the DNC and Wasserman-Schultz and she started digging into the DNC and the Clinton Foundation.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI9hQsGUuGI [Open] [Embed]
>Trilogy Properties LLC et al. v. SB Hotel Associates LLC et al, Case No. 09-21406 (S.D. Fla).
That team gets a threatening call >https://archive.fo/HLKDF
She starts recieving anonymous tips to look into the recent wave of deaths / 'suicides'.

>Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
>Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
>Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

Klaus Eberwein died 8 miles away from the laywer's office putting all these connections together, Elizabeth Lee Beck.

These three people were all connected either by the Clintons, or they were investigating the Clintons, specifically the human trafficking/organ transplant aspect of the Clinton Foundation and Mayo Clinic. These three people are now dead.

She chose this quote to tell the depth of the situation:
>"Sometimes, the forces of Evil are so great, that there is really nothing you can do to fight them"

Here's her on Jun 27, 2017 Talking about her lawsuit against the DNC and her fears after hearing about Seth Rich (The source of the leaks)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00 [Open] [Embed]

SatiricalStarWarsAndImpressivelyTheyLiveThemedPoster_YouCleverBasterdAnon says:
>Things she discusses in this video:
>* Two witnesses in her case are now dead.
>* Seth Rich was one of those witnesses
>* Mr. Lucas was about to provide evidence to the court. He died before he could.
>* Mr. Lucas was Elizabeth Beck's Process Server
>>
>>134244647
Sessions needs to be fired.
Obsessed and wrong about Marihuana, doesnt care about property rights.

is weak, thought he would get brownie points for recusing (they would attack twice as much anyway)
>>
>>134257402
>If Trump isn't guilty, then why the fuck does he care so much that Sessions recused himself and the investigation is handled independently?
If you've ever been involved in the system while being innocent you quickly find out that the process is the punishment. It's a huge time and money sink where you have to fend off spurious allegations when you could've been doing something more productive.
>>
>>134258180

It's as if no one remembers him saying the same thing to (((them))) two months ago.

From 5 June: "Trump Grows Discontented With Attorney General Jeff Sessions" by Maggie Haberman https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/05/us/politics/trump-discontent-attorney-general-jeff-sessions.html
>>
>>134258607
yea contact means precisely fuck all, and they looked into that shit in February and found nothing so what would be different 5 months later?
>>
>>134258607
might be the first legit source that they have used in quite some time
>>
>>134247577
Called cognitive dissonance, like his opponents who think he is the incarnation of Hitler, but try to bash him about ordering steak well done.
>>
>>134256291
No, it takes only three or four fucking T_D sheep in each thread to do the whole "can't give him the nuclear codes" bullshit or to post images with ShariaBlue file names to make 80% of the posters here think they're legitimate shills. That's because the intellectual caliber of this board has gone downhill, what with all the cocksucking over obvious LARPers. They do this bullshit every time we have valid criticisms of the Trump administration's activity -- irony being, in this case, that we agree with Trump's assessment of Sessions.
>>
>>134258739
is that pic real?
>>
>>134246143
...Anonymous (ID: B+mFHIZO)
Ultimate redpill. Entire US se(...)
07/19/17(Wed)18:57:46 No.134258646
image.png
1.79 MB PNG
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=se3abx45m1k [Open]

And galafanakis is reptilian
>pic related

Reeeeeee
>>
>>134250203
AJ is a gatekeeper at best, or more likely controlled oppo
>>
>>134259340
There's a huge difference between a request from a minority party and a special prosecutor.
>>
>>134252104
the 27th approaches
>>
>>134259437
>we agree with Trump's assessment of Sessions.
Speak for yourself. I hope he takes every last ounce of dope from the bitch-titted, estrogen addled man babies in this country. Part of the reason they're such docile skinny fat lay abouts is because they shrink their already inadequate scrotum's with the THC jew.
>>
Sessions should have just answered that question by Franken with a caveat...he answered correctly but he also left himself open for context. Terrible decision on his part. Then he recused himself shortly thereafter.

Don't see how Trump gets out of this unscathed. Outside of a Hillary-like hit on Mueller, there is no way out of this whether he is innocent or not. Mueller was hired to take down Trump. That's the only reason they brought on a special investigator.
>>
>>134252967
Sessions is a pussy who probably lobbied for the AG job to live in his dream world of throwing every stoner into prison. Hence the asset forefeiture shit which is totally only going to be used on drug lords and those convicted of federal crimes and will definitely not filter its way down. He recused himself because he didn't want to risk losing the ability to make things hell for marijuana legalization.
>>
>>134259510
https://twitter.com/eleebeck/status/886993789566504961
>>
Can we all agree that IF Sessions is doing nothing behind the scenes, he needs to go? If so, do you think Trump would be criticizing him if he were doing something behind the scenes?
>>
>>134259826
Nice priorities while the Trump administration is sinking under the weight of a 24/7 false-narrative assault. Sessions has been a disaster.
>>
>>134253218
this
>>
>>134259765
God I hope that WH Anon wasn't a fucking LARPer. And it better be yuuuuge
>>
>>134244708
>/pol/ doesn't believe Trump's own words when the NYT reports on them.
>>
Pedes itt:

>ahahahahaa cry more libfags, your new AG sessions is coming to jail you for weed and steal your shit you degenerate slime

>wtf I hate Sessions now! Glg GLHG WHATEVEVER CALL YOU MAKE WE WILL SUPPORT LORD TRUMP JUST PLEASE KEEP FUCKING OUR THROATS AND DUMPING YOUR SWEET SEED INTO OUR LITTLE SHEEP TUMMIES
>>
>>134259765
This is proof positive of what I was saying about the decline of this board. You pin your hopes on LARPers and grow complacent while the Dems are conducting a 24/7 assault RIGHT NOW and the AG is too weak and incompetent to turn the heat up on them.
>>
>>134260811
what else can we do?
All MSM (Fox too) is trying to bury Trump. He's the greatest threat to the deep state since JFK
>>
>>134253266
>omit having contact with the Russian ambassador due to your job in congress before you joined the trump campaign

Fixed that for you
>>
>>134260434
>is sinking under the weight of a 24/7 false-narrative assault.
That's a false narrative promoted by a desperate media that can't understand why it couldn't decide an election for once. They create a perception hoping people think it's reality. You're doing their work for them by parroting bullshit. The administration isn't going anywhere no matter how much they cry.
>>
>>134248397
>normal """"""""""""""""""(((conservatives)))""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>134260811
>why can't we throw innocent people in jail baaaaaawwwwwwwww
>>
>>134261075
Um, Trump himself wanted Comey to clear the air on Russia because the spurious allegations were affecting his ability to function.
>>
>>134261316
Says the Dems.
>>
>>134260110
thanks, wish she would have talk a little more on Twitter about what has her so spooked
her Twitter feed was mostly nonsense
>>
>>134260229
i agree
>>
>>134257611
>We don't have any proof of anything at all but our desire to believe that Her Presidency was stolen from her by an entire foreign country and not by an orange loud man is so intense that we're going to latch onto anything we can just so we can sleep at night and not worry about being wrong.
>>
I think the anti pot stuff pisses trump off more. He is clearly using this to fire him.
>>
>>134262651
>Sessions enters the oval office bright and early
>Whole place is smoked out with the best strand of weed ever conceived on planet earth
>Exhaling a huge cloud of smoke right in Session's face, Trump coughs a few times and says
>Ya fired!

Then he cracks up and eats all the ice cream in DC.
>>
File: 1500446586487.png (219KB, 1364x922px) Image search: [Google]
1500446586487.png
219KB, 1364x922px
>>134257554
Elaborate please,
I've been following this since Podestas leaks.

Who is Doug band?

Also, without a doubt pic related is connected to all of this.
>>
>>134250863
It must've sucked being passed around by pedophiles as a child.
>>
>>134262651
Yeah I can't wait for Sessions to be gone and we get someone in there that will actually indict the Clinton crime family!! Maybe Trey Gowdy??
>>
>>134248397

>This WILL destroy the party

Remember how Republicans fought tooth and nail against the Immigration Act of 1965? Oh, wait, they voted FOR it.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/89-1965/s232

And party loyalists hold up Reagan for some reason. They forget he's the the fucking traitor who handed this country's future over to the spic via mass amnesty.

>legalized illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 1982 and had resided there continuously with the penalty of a fine, back taxes due, and admission of guilt;

^ that sounds a lot like what people on "the right" (center-left, at best) are talking about TODAY, huh? Because repeating mistakes of the past will surely fix things.
>>
>>134250954
RushFag
>>
>>134252967
>sessions shouldn't have accused himself. he had no reason to. he didn't need to. it wans't required
https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/45.2
>>
>>134256125
Sessions has lowered illegal immigration to a 17yr low. They are planning something big and don't want the media to notice, so Trump throws a press grenade out.
>>
File: 1500141091733.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1500141091733.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>>134259645

Kys shill.
>>
>>134258014
There is no collusion and he knows this. This is forcing Mueller to look into him. Trump has a plan. When strong, appear weak.
>>
>>134256069
>Tell me how anything I said about Sessions is wrong
Sessions didn't actually endorse Trump until it was clear he would win the nomination. He was between Cruz and Trump up to that point. He was not a "Trump loyalist before he even had people sucking Trump off on /pol/" when he didn't even fucking endorse him until it was clear he would win. Now fuck off.
>>
File: k.png (88KB, 280x292px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
88KB, 280x292px
>>134244647
THE FUCKING MADMAN
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.