[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the protocols of the learned elders of Zion.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: poz.jpg (151KB, 1073x1454px) Image search: [Google]
poz.jpg
151KB, 1073x1454px
>What is it about?
>Is the content legitimate ?
>Is it worth reading?
>>
>>134241820
I should write a silly joo conspiracy book too and make a zillion dollars.
>>
it's a russian forgery
hitler was so retarded he unironically fell for the meme
(*cough cough* ring any bells with drumpf and Obamas birth certificate)
>>
>>134241820
According to it the Jews are responsible for everything, including contradicting things.

They are behind the sale of alcoholism because it ruins families. They are behind prohibition because without getting a beer after work the average working man will be demoralized.
>>
>>134241820
It is a forgery, but contains seeds of truth in it.
Read culture of critique for a proper introduction to the Jewish question.
>>
>>134241907
I first learned about this book years ago, and i also believed that this book was a bunch of conspiracy bullshit.

I recently saw this interview of an elite insider who confessed about how the top created and financed wars trough governmental "criminal organizations, the control of all the banks in the world trough BIF, the link between the value of the petrodollar and oil, and even he even talked about offering children to Lucifer.

In my opinion this interview was pretty legit and he suggested to read this book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks
>>
File: post the results flip page.png (16KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
post the results flip page.png
16KB, 500x560px
>>134242814
There's an FSB video on this very subject. If you want people to indulge, what do you do? You tell them they can't have that thing. Does prohibition work? No- it had the opposite effect. Read the protocols again. I found not one single thing contradictory in there.

Although, it does mention things like the jews plotting at the zionist conference in 1897 to spread communism. The same year the bundists organized in Lithuania. Lot's of synchronicity when one learns history in parallel with the protocols. It's dramatic, but it's not disagreeable from a factual pov.
>>
File: protocols.png (95KB, 724x329px) Image search: [Google]
protocols.png
95KB, 724x329px
>>134242814
>not knowing jews always play both sides

there's nothing contradictory about it faggot
>>
>>134244493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WLfkEEDOzI

only copy I can find. According to Russian intel, effect after prohibition. Why did they even bother to mention?
>>
File: obama book birth cert.jpg (44KB, 343x347px) Image search: [Google]
obama book birth cert.jpg
44KB, 343x347px
>>134242228
>*cough cough* ring any bells with drumpf and Obamas birth certificate
>>
File: obama birth certificate.jpg (142KB, 550x561px) Image search: [Google]
obama birth certificate.jpg
142KB, 550x561px
>>134245291
>>
File: obama birth certificate kenya.jpg (57KB, 494x680px) Image search: [Google]
obama birth certificate kenya.jpg
57KB, 494x680px
>>134245291
>>134245349
>>
File: 1478521391970.jpg (96KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1478521391970.jpg
96KB, 674x672px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.