[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's to explain for superior Jewish intelligence, friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IQWorldwide.png (80KB, 1272x800px) Image search: [Google]
IQWorldwide.png
80KB, 1272x800px
What's to explain for superior Jewish intelligence, friends?
>>
File: 1479171706843.jpg (39KB, 299x370px) Image search: [Google]
1479171706843.jpg
39KB, 299x370px
>>134241703

Their Sub-Saharan nigger genes of course
>>
File: 1496032770230.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496032770230.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>134241703
Lengthened period of natural selection and nomadic travel coupled with necessity to work in economics and use usury.
>>
>>134241703

First of all, only Ashkenazi jews have above average IQs, most studies pointing to about 120. For comparison, white Americans clock in at 100 and Asians at 105. Blacks at like 80 or something.

The theory put forward by the guy who originally pointed out that Jews were abnormally smart was that the Middle Ages placed Jews in the role of financiers (Christians couldn't give loans to other Christians), and those Jews who were smarter at this white collar work were more successful and had more children.
>>
Ashkenazi Jews average about 95 in reality.
>>
>>134243159

source?
>>
>>134243407
I meant 85*
>>
>>134243578

And that makes you even more wrong. Enjoy your LARP, though.
>>
>>134243759
Ashkenazi Jews are literal niggers, that's why they keep claiming "We Wuz Smart", like niggers claiming Egypt. Lying is the only way the Jew gets around, just like a nigger, only the Jew lacks the black skin so he can lie and avoid detection better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Admixture
>>
>>134244789

Nothing in there is relevant to intelligence or how to measure it at all. Most blacks are subnormal IQ, but some are not. Skin color does not determine intelligence, genetics and environment do.

Even if Jews have 1-3% black ancestry doesn't change the fact they have higher IQs now.
>>
>>134245325
They still do not have high IQ no matter how many times you repeat that lie or make paint pictures. Stop lying and go do something useful.
>>
>>134245598

Every scientific study that has measured it has concluded they have higher IQs than average.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.163.3711&rep=rep1&type=pdf

>I don't want something to be true, so I pretend it isn't
>Your science doesn't count, only my feelings do

You must be a Millenial. Pathetic.
>>
>>134242163
Expounding upon this, for the most intelligent Europeans of the middle ages the best way to gain power and influence, other than being fortunate enough to be the firstborn son of a noble, was to join the Catholic church. And while the rules were often somewhat lax, celibacy was still enforced among the priesthood, meaning that a vast number of the most intelligent Europeans just vacated the gene pool.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.