[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Promiscous alpha males

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: uncenteredconcernedpepe.jpg (37KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
uncenteredconcernedpepe.jpg
37KB, 780x438px
What does /pol/ think about them? Promiscous alpha males who constantly go around banging multiple women and dont commit to having children or starting a genuine relationship? Are they beneficial to society? Should we encourage this behaviour?

We all here hate roasties and sluts here but what about the male equivalent of that?
>>
>>134232679
Notice there are never any alpha 90 years olds. All died of aids.
>>
File: 20170719_175247.jpg (101KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
20170719_175247.jpg
101KB, 780x438px
>>134232679
>>
They get a free pass from everyone, so what's the point in even bothering to criticize them? It's only the "man-children" that get criticized in these discussions.
>>
>>134233350
>get a free pass from everyone

Well they dont get a free pass from us.
>>
File: 1477693532148.jpg (19KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1477693532148.jpg
19KB, 480x468px
Do you have any clue how hard it is to be Chad?

Everyone wants to be your acquaintance but nobody wants to be your friend. Every chick wants to ride the cock but only the roasties want to date you.

I seriously have sex more often than I hang out with a friend. Last thing I was invited to was a New Year's Party, but I slept with 2 chicks this weekend. I've received only 17 texts this week and 12 of them were from chicks after 10pm.

I just want to start a family and have friends. I contemplate suicide every night.
>>
What about abstinent alphas? Everywhere I go I attract women and am constantly hit on, especially by drunk chicks, and the few I actually ask out are usually completely crazy about me after the first date or two. I'm fiercely traditional and religious though and despise modern hook up culture so I drop them if they're degenerate roasties or coal burners(all of them so far).

Not going to lie the look on a roasties face when you reject her for being too slutty keeps me going some days.
>>
>>134233934

Yes they do. /pol/ never, ever pressures those guys to settle down and "be a man". I know this because I've made threads about it too.
>>
File: pajamaspepe.png (35KB, 786x618px) Image search: [Google]
pajamaspepe.png
35KB, 786x618px
>>134234254
So it's easy for you to get laid but you cant get into a normal relationship? How does that even make sense?
>>
>>134235141

It doesn't make sense because he's an idiot.
>>
>>134234296
This Tim Tebow has my respect
>>
They're such great people. They really love women, a lot more than a lot of you virgins do.
>>
>>134232679
They're degenerate whore enablers.
Whenever a 9/10 Chad fucks some 6/10 roastie because he's drunk and she's easy, he's permanently fucked her standards completely. That bitch will fervently believe she deserves a 9/10 man to marry her and have kids with.

Only when her biological clock starts ticking will she begrudgingly settle for the 6/10 man that she actually deserves, and bleed him of money and happiness in exchange for letting the desperate fucker get his dick wet every now and then.
Then of course once she's got her kids out of him, she'll divorce the beta and consign him to slave labour for the next 18 years.
Meanwhile chad turns 35 and settles down with a pure 10/10 young twenty-something, leaving a trail of jizz infested cunts behind him for the rest of malekind to pick over.

After only a couple decades of this, it's become patently obvious that the rest of malekind just isn't interested any more and has little to no investment in society. Too bad for the chads and roasties that it's these uncountable legions of betas who maintain pretty much the entirety of modern civilisation and its infrastructure, and societal pressures that ensured each one got his own decent wife was the price paid for universal male effort. A price not paid any more.
>>
>>134236610

>They really love women

Get them alone especially when they are drunk and no women are around and see what they say about them.
>>
>>134237823
That they're only good for sex? That they're basically children who shouldn't be taken seriously?

They're just saying those things to sound tough. If they really thought that they wouldn't be interested in presuing women.
>>
>>134232679
Chad Nationalism now
>>
>>134238688

Yeah. That women are sluts and whores, they're cum dumpsters, blah blah. It's a biological instinct for men to "love women" in the sense that we want to have sex with them. It's nothing beyond that, even though you think it is.
>>
>>134235141
Lotta girls are thots. Easy to smash but dating them would be a HUGE mistake. Besides, everyone likes sex but not everyone likes the idea of being held down by a relationship, so they'll bang guys but not officially date. Lot of people want to say they know you and they're friends but not as many people want to ACTUALLY know you, you're their chad friend not the person they wanna get a beer with, you know? Take this as it is though im sure there's a better way of phrasing it
>>
File: Skærmbillede (34).png (187KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
Skærmbillede (34).png
187KB, 1330x672px
>>134232679
>What does /pol/ think about them?
I'm thinking it was those men who were most vehmently against giving women the vote. I think it was them who 100 years ago were busy calling all the betas cucks and calling them whipped and unable to keep their women under control while all the betas wanted to hand over power to women. Women are sluts. They throw themselves at alphas and they do it from a very early age. Alphas have no delusions about women. It is the betas that have that.
So, I understand why they get a pass. It was not the alphas that fucked it all up. The vast majority of men WANTED to hand power over to women when they finally got the vote.
So let them fuck all the sluts, let them take their your daughters virginity and dump her and let your wife cheat on you with an alpha. Because betas did this to themselves. Do the crime you do the time.
>>134237519
No one forced the vast majority of men to give women the vote. Not alphas, not jews, not the elites. Giving women the vote is 100% on the average man.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.