[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1266.jpg (209KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1266.jpg
209KB, 764x512px
About a year ago my only long term girlfriend broke up with me. Since then I've lost 30kg, picked up some hobbies, had flings with other girls-- all the stuff people to tell you to do to get over a breakup. But it doesn't work. Every day when I wake up I think about this woman first thing in the morning.

So I ask you how does /pol/ recommend getting over a girl. Should I just an hero at this point?
>>
>>134232299
lol faggot.
Get married and have kids. She's probably been blacked 100 times by now. Let it go homeslice.
>>
Same here op. It hurts
>>
>>134232526
>lol faggot.
>Get married and have kids. She's probably been blacked 100 times by now. Let it go homeslice.
>>
File: 1499047476475.png (315KB, 1260x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499047476475.png
315KB, 1260x720px
Man, it was just your turn, break that bond and take away that emotional investment.

www.rationalmale.com
>>
File: man's life 3 pics marriage.jpg (58KB, 594x591px) Image search: [Google]
man's life 3 pics marriage.jpg
58KB, 594x591px
>>134232299

Don't let your happiness depend on a woman. You need to be happy with yourself.

Don't marry or get a prenup and be careful with western women.
>>
>>134232299
nice bullshit story. Also you seem like you are an obsessed psycho, no wonder she canned your ass. You're the type of dipshit who gets taken for rides by broads no doubt.
>>
Same boat, been 6 or 7 months, lost count.

The fucked up thing is I accept I did somewhat "emotionally abuse" her by her own definition, not really sure what the fuck I did anymore except push fights on too long and blah blah.

She cheated on my with another girl, began building a relationship with her while we were together, fuck knows to what end. She cut all ties with me after starting her intimate relationship with her new 56 year old BF.

She's 23 btw.

FML.

I don't think there's an answer except the Federal 2 3/4 70mm rifled slug I keep in my mossberg 88,

I'm just waiting to finally run out of steam to push forward before swallowing the fucker.

FYI, after browsing a thread on here earlier about SSRI's - they don't do shit except make you tired.
>>
>>134232299
Sure wish I had an answer. A guy I was madly I love with died last year, and I think of him every day. I don't know if I'll ever date again. He was special.
>>
You gotta get over her bro, she's not coming back. Keep on improving your life and a true gem of a women will come to you.
>>
>>134232299
I think about all of my exes at least once a day. That's not going away. They're part of you. It's probably the same situation for her. But you have to get over her.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>134232299
Man the fuck up you faggot.
>>
>>134232299
You need to fill the void with as many bitches as it takes until you don't feel empty any longer. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, they're all the fucking same with slight differences in appearance and mannerisms. There are hundreds of millions of chicks out there who are the exact same or infinitely better than who you were with.
>>
>>134232299
Just go find yourself a nice girl who is willing to stay with you. Until then fuck every chick you come across. That is the way to forget a women easily.
>>
>>134232299
Why not get her back tough? If you allegedly improved on yourself she might take you back.
>>
>>134233819
I don't take women back that I've been with and left. As much as I loved this girl that's something I can't and won't budge on.
>>
>>134232299
Stop dwelling on it constantly. I know its easier said than done, but just learn to be happy with yourself and know you don't need a bitch to complete you. You are your own man, a woman doesn't complete you. Let it go already bro, you just need to get out of this pit. Its all in your mind. She doesn't care, and neither should you. Enjoy your life and hope another girl comes along that will make you happy. But don't obsess over it.
>>
>>134232299

>getting over a girl

dunno what's wrong with me, never had any "love" feelings, been in love but that usually only last a few days or weeks.

and I never figured out the relationship code, only lasts a few days max. kinda sucks.

No tip though, unless focus on career ?
That's what I do
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.