[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Sacramento Spartan needs YOUR HELP!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0278.jpg (161KB, 483x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
161KB, 483x1023px
William Scott Planer (pictured) was seen in Sacramento on the 6/26/2016 planned rally in response to leftist attacks against Trump supporters and the attack against the KKK in Anaheim.

He, along with 16 other people (totaling 17) were immediately confronted by a group of over 400 violent antifascist counter-protesters, resulting in them defending themselves.

Planer was seen in piece of footage swinging a stick and knocking a girl out after she tried getting up as well as hitting a guy over the back of his head and breaking the stick over his legs after he fell down, and is alleged to have stabbed several members of Antifa on that day.

Please donate to his legal fund, apparently he has been DOXed by Antifa and has been reported to police and is sitting inside El Paso County's Detention Center as of now.

We need your help! Please donate!
>>
https://rootbocks.com/projects/will-planer-defense-fund/
>>
have a bump
>>
>>134230917
But we dont have money, anon
>>
File: 1484892750636.jpg (68KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484892750636.jpg
68KB, 1000x1000px
>>134230917
save this man
you would have bailed out hitler right?
>>
>>134230917
>taking 17 skin heads to fight 400 antifa
Seems like a fucking idiot that we shouldn't associate with. What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>134230917
>He, along with 16 other people (totaling 17)
the math checks out
>>
ask the black ladies, they have all the jerbs
>>
>>134230917
Be him
Act like a nigger and get into a brawl
Gib plz
Fuck you.
>>
>Going into the streets beating
people up you disagree with

Absolute fucking nigger tier, not worthy of his white skin. He achieved nothing,
made the rightwing lool bad and i
hope he gets locked up.
>>
>>134230917
Where's this footage?
>>
>>134232041
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KRxMYh7xicY
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.