[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did (((they))) manage to hire all these crisis actors without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: _95380189_img_4165.jpg (55KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_95380189_img_4165.jpg
55KB, 660x371px
How did (((they))) manage to hire all these crisis actors without any of them spilling the truth to the media?
>>
Devils advocate

CIA has infiltrated the media to such a degree vi mockingbird that the whisper of such a breaking story would activate the vans and killsquads

>According to writer Deborah Davis, Mockingbird recruited leading American journalists into a propaganda network and oversaw the operations of front groups. CIA support of front groups was exposed after a 1967 Ramparts magazine article reported that the National Student Association received funding from the CIA. In the 1970s Congressional investigations and reports also revealed Agency connections with journalists and civic groups. None of these reports, however, mentions an Operation Mockingbird controlling or supporting these activities.
>>
File: IMG_4815.jpg (374KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4815.jpg
374KB, 1280x960px
>>134230334
what media.

The media is in on the scam.

Take a red pill to the media and they will shove it up your ass for you.

God your dumb.
>>
>>134230334
Not all that hard.
They could all be insiders, career spooks.
Contrary to popular belief most people do in fact keep their mouth shut.
>>
>>134230334
You're asking how a group of people who pulled off the greatest hoax of all time with the Holocaust were able to make another hoax.
>>
>>134230803
c-conspiracy theorist!
>>
>During college, Anderson Cooper spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency. Although he has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school
>>
It's a "CIA town"

The whole town is agents
>>
>people STILL dont know about the treachery caused by the CIA.

good goyum cry conspiracy if you even mention the cia as if they dont exist.
>>
>>134232694
true.
>>
http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2232-my-son-died-at-sandy-hook-conspiracy-nuts-think-im-lying.html
>>
>>134234868
Why not archive?
https://archive.is/e7KI1
>>
>>134230334
Non disclosure agreements.
>>
>>134234911
I stand corrected, thanks for the tip.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.