[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Understanding the Alt-Right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: Understandting the Alt-Right.png (1MB, 1024x823px) Image search: [Google]
Understandting the Alt-Right.png
1MB, 1024x823px
Why is it such fucking cancer?
>>
>>134225636

Literally a bunch of social outcasts who are only able to find a sense of community with other autists and social failures.
>>
>>134225636
can i get the rundown on taylor, woes, and ghoul? what am i missing about them wtf they r fags?
>>
File: ghoul trs.jpg (204KB, 1140x958px) Image search: [Google]
ghoul trs.jpg
204KB, 1140x958px
>>134225991

Here's all you need to know about Ghoul.
>>
>>134225991
Colin Robertson (aka Millennial Woes) is an out and proud fag. He talks about it in some of his earlier videos but tends to keep it on the down low these days.
>>
>>134225636
Anglin had sex with an asian, so what. He has no mixed race children and his website is really popular. Also, I can't see Richard Spencer there
>>
>>134225636
I agree, fuck the alt-right, and fuck white people.
#BlackLivesMatter
>>
>>134228360
You don't make more white people by sticking your dick in Jews, Asians and other men.
>>
>>134228662
I agree, the way to beat the jews is to attack absolutely EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of the right that's even remotely popular.
In fact, our mistake back in the 30's was not attacking that kike shill known as Hitler.
>>
>>134228791
With the exception of Anglin, none of them even go after the Jews, which makes them all Jew enablers. Enoch is a Jew pretending to be a Nazi.
>>
Bump. Death to the alt-right. No movement is better than a movement of clowns and degenerates. These faggots do no speak for my race.
>>
>>134225636
they're undergrad agents what do you expect
>>
>>134231436
Spencer seems like an agent, as does that blowhard Cantwell.
>>
>>134231660
Take it back! 1433!
>>
Hey get back in the discord chat we need to discuss new tactics
>>
>>134232019
Don't you get serious Hal Turner vibes from him?
>>
>>134232352
And? Even if he was a Fed I don't communicate with him. I listen to his show and, show it to others. I really don't get these accusations being thrown around. Like, what does it change? They just broadcast ideas. So even if someone is a fee or a kike does that change the information? Chris always says he doesn't want his listeners to commit crimes and, that he is not qualified to make the war call.
>>
>>134232788
Yeah well it makes a big difference if someone is genuine or just a honeypot. The latter illustrates the hopelessness of our situation.
>>
>>134233045
Maybe for you as if you are actually na fashy goy your used to fringe characters and, losing. Guess what alot more people are waking up. Some taking more time than others but, I don't see how advocating for being a better person and, starting a family is a Honeypot.
>>
>>134225636
>merely fucking an asian disqualifies you
what
>dated a transexual
literally all I've ever seen about this "look at this chatlog screencap thats totally legit"

>milo
>alt-right
yeah we're dealing with the experts here. Totally not d&q lefties
>>
>>134234264
Weird how the splc creates that list and now some of the more obscure personalities are being called into question.
>>
>>134225636
another CNN-shill not understanding the difference between far-right and alt-right.

I mean its hard, its only in the name already: alternative-right.
>>
>>134225636
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE BAD MOUTH JARED TAYLOR! YOU FUCKING SHILL! HE DID NOT MARRY A JEW!
>>
>>134225636
It's illegal to be fully right
>>
>>134235409
That's the word on the street buddy. Its either a Jewish woman or a Negress.
>>
>>134234738
All of those people have been categorized as "Alt-Right" at one time or another. Also the general public does not make any distinction between Alt-Lite and Alt-Right.
>>
File: DE-7wcPWAAA7jco.jpg:large.jpg (249KB, 1196x1204px) Image search: [Google]
DE-7wcPWAAA7jco.jpg:large.jpg
249KB, 1196x1204px
>>134225636
>alex jones
>milo
>dailystormer
>alt-right

>minor disagreements with pro-white activists like jared taylor matter more than leftists
fucking sage

go back to shareblue, faggot.
>>
>>134237522
That's a very implicit meme you've got there. How long since you had a HIV test?
>>
>>134227430
He's got a German girlfriend.
>>
>>134238247
The correct term is "beard"
>>
File: FutureeWifey.jpg (16KB, 631x434px) Image search: [Google]
FutureeWifey.jpg
16KB, 631x434px
>>134225991
this is jareds wife and mother of his cchildren
>>
>>134225636

Besides Alex jones, milo and hitler, I have no idea who the fuck anyone else is.

Can anyone on here actually name them all?
>>
>>134238247
ya shes thinking about moving in with him and his dad. At least now MW can have an extra body to sponge off
>>
>>134235869
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/05/04/setting-record-straight-longtime-partner-jared-taylor-addresses-white-nationalist-criticism
>>
>>134238962
No profits today
https://archive.is/GEyzH
>>
>>134225636

Kek, Milo was talking about "boys" in the gay sense, not little toddles like you morons think.
>>
>>134239017
thanks senpai, was being a lazy faggot
>>
>>134238530
no fucking way

source it
>>
>>134225636
You have a point on Anglin and Kike Enoch, Taylor's wife isn't Jewish, the rest aren't alt-right.
>>
>>134233045
Our situation is not hopeless. Even if it was, you shouldn't ever say it. There is no possible outcome besides total victory.
>>
File: woes homo.png (12KB, 697x322px) Image search: [Google]
woes homo.png
12KB, 697x322px
>>134225991
woes is a homo who lived with two elderly fags for a couple years. supposedly he's "mostly straight" now.
>>
File: 1479675326591.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1479675326591.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>134225636
None of those people are alt right
>>
File: 25e9b45edf7dd924e8a0962aa8f87f18.jpg (171KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
25e9b45edf7dd924e8a0962aa8f87f18.jpg
171KB, 1128x1600px
It starts with traps and isolation. You then see the rat race, the 50 year old men with nothing to their name, the extortion; and you go mgtow.

You tell yourself that you aren't gay and only fap to traps, but you underestimate your decay.

You're internal clock spirals out of control and you begin to irratically cling to the nearest things you can feel affection for; those autistic, dorky boys whom lurk in discords and are completely isolated as well. You offer for them to come live in your flat and they accept, and things just go downhill.
>>
>>134225636
Jared says his wife isn't Jewish.
>>
>>134225636
I don't know. Even Trump has been married three times, and I think Bannon was married four times.

The new brand of right-wingers are all just nut-cases. But unfortunately, I guess that's what we need right now because the morally virtuous neo-cons are just fucking useless
>>
Maybe because there never was any "alt-right" and a whole slew of "alt-right leaders" popped up overnight last year so they could get book deals in the wake of Trump's victory?
>>
>>134242085
Millennial Woes is, and Jared Taylor is also affiliated with us, and sure his wife behaves like a bit of a kike, but it is just a rumor that she's a kike, Jared is staunchly against race mixing and wouldn't do it himself.
>>
Taylor wrote good informative books. Mike provides great arguments and talking point, BTFOd niggers in conversation IRL at some college. Anglin might be a weirdo but he held the banner when white nationalism was less popular online.
Milo never claimed to be altright. Jones jumped off the alt-right wagon after Spencer's "Hail Our People".
Woes also did not claim to be alt-right. The bold faggot is irrelevant and more mgtow, never saw him claiming to be alt-right as well.
I don't know who's the guy wearing glasses.
And now you OP? What have you done? What is the alternative? Non-constructive critique is pure kikery and I have an imression that you're an antifa kike.
>>
>>134243167
The alternative is to go silently into the night rather than have this collection of clowns and degenerates speak for us. Is this the best the whole of the Aryan race can produce? If it is we're truly fucked.
>>
File: mike.jpg (198KB, 1311x1009px) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
198KB, 1311x1009px
ikr
you can blame earlier people's for being trusting I guess but these tards have 24/7 access to the internet, where people post about their lives and they STILL get (((infiltrated)))
LOL
>>
>>134244344
>The alternative is to go silently into the night
t.Kike
>>
>>134245204
There must be something to this horseshoe theory because whenever I espouse true Nazism I get called a Jew.

Listen mate, no movement is better and more dignified than a compromised movement.
>>
>>134225636
identity politics are literally the cancer of politics
>>
>>134245727
If you are willing to "go silently into the night " you're no better than a sabotaging subversive kike and might as well KYS and don't waste your time.
Or you want complete Nazism overnight? Those guys are pushing back the overton window. Many yesterdays libertarians are white nationalists today.
>no movement is better and more dignified than a compromised movement
Half of your pic is a straw man. You obviously didn't read any of Taylors books, or heard Mike's arguments. You haven't done anything for any movement, you provide 0 arguments and alternatives. You are either a kike or a retard, anyways KYS.
>>
>>134246881
It's too late in the game to talk endlessly about crime statistics and IQ. You either go full Nazi and name the Jew of fuck off.

If you're not explicitly naming the Jew at this point in time you're part of the problem.

What has any of these people achieved over the last 25 years? Absolutely fucking nothing.

Keep clinging to your failure of a movement if that's what makes you happy.
>>
>>134244344
Saveing your race does not pay the bills and anyone who does manage to make a buck gets shut down.

In that environment, its not that attractive career choice for many.
>>
File: MbxASWf.jpg (30KB, 330x450px) Image search: [Google]
MbxASWf.jpg
30KB, 330x450px
Kike shill, kys.
>>
>>134247721
>What has any of these people achieved over the last 25 years?
Taylor's books and Amren red pilled and connected many gen X guys including TRS.
TRS started in 2014 and since then grew rapidly. Podcasts have a lot of listeners and provide a lot of red pill including on jews. They brought plenty of young people to the movement and encouraged such events as campus activism and spread of pro white propaganda.
Anglin was popularizing white nationalism for years. Literally influenced this board.
And now yet again what have YOU done? Absolutely fucking nothing. You are an obvious retarded shill.
FUCK OFF COMMIE KIKE
>>
>>134225636
Fuck off with your purity spiraling. I don't care who carries the idol forward their work cannot be undone despite ad hominems
>>
>>134225841
Didn't you just describe this place?
>>
>>134239388
http://www.renegadetribune.com/strange-case-jared-taylor/
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.