[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real /christian/ general !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: the-whore-of-babylon.jpg (338KB, 1826x492px) Image search: [Google]
the-whore-of-babylon.jpg
338KB, 1826x492px
Followers of the Whore of Babylon and her harlot daughters, when will you leave her domain and seek the Lord ?

Catholicism is the Whore of Babylon, and her harlot daughters are many indeed. No christian is a Lutheran, Protestant, Baptist, Eastern Orthodox or etc. The church of God does not have a label ! There is no Trinity, even the word trinity is not found in scripture.

>Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:"
>John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

You've been lied to, the Catholic Mary is just a pagan god under a fake name. People are venerating statues of her, praying to her and repeating the sins of the past.

>Jeremiah 7:18 "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

Salvation is through his name, not titles Father, Son and Holy Ghost !

>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

His time is at hand, this is a warning to all !
>>
File: mary_worship34.jpg (42KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mary_worship34.jpg
42KB, 400x300px
>>134221054
Rome, the city of sin on 7 hills. It gave birth to the war machine that is Catholicism, and made people bow before idols and commit degeneracy.
>Revelations 17:5 "And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth."
>Revelation 17:9 "And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth."

The seven hills are:
Aventine Hill (Latin, Aventinus; Italian, Aventino)
Caelian Hill (Cælius, Celio)
Capitoline Hill (Capitolinus, Campidoglio)
Esquiline Hill (Esquilinus, Esquilino)
Palatine Hill (Palatinus, Palatino)
Quirinal Hill (Quirinalis, Quirinale)
Viminal Hill (Viminalis, Viminale)
>>
File: x0vjs.jpg (58KB, 579x960px) Image search: [Google]
x0vjs.jpg
58KB, 579x960px
you are wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5umdgaXPMrM
>>
>>134221261
Exodus 20:4-6 "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments."
Are you truly going to say that this man isn't breaking the second commandment ?
>>
Good thread if i may add

The "trinity" its not a biblical word and it literally means three when Jesus very clearly said in Mark 12:-29

>"Listen, Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is ONE."

God is a spirit as Jesus said in John 4:24

>"God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Jesus is a part of Gods spirit that separated and manifested into the flesh.

>“Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 1:20

>And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

1 Timothy 3:16

Jesus is literally a part of God not a separate entity thats what he means when he says that he and his father are one,

John 10:30 "I and my Father are ONE."

Trinity means three not one and is not a biblical teaching
>>
>>134221546
Watch the video, father destroys that BS heresy.
>>
File: profile pic.png (22KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
profile pic.png
22KB, 266x190px
>>134221606
Wrong, just more heresy..

>>134221054
>>134221214
Wrong, heretics gonna be heretics and spread heresy.
>>
>>134221716
>>134221928
The second commandment clearly states this is wrong, why do you trust theology, but not the word of God ? Idol worship is wrong, it's not okay because you call it Mary.
>>
>>134221054
>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Also, there is no such thing as infant baptism. It's a made up practise and is not according to the bible. Only those who know the gospel and believe Christ has risen can be baptised.
>>
>>134222147
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXiHFYnzT2k
The Second Commandment

btw Theology is the science of god, it comes from god, its truths from god, its from heaven.

Why do you trust yourself interpretation, over Gods?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5umdgaXPMrM
Watch, this destroys your Idol worship heresy
Lets see shall we.
>>
>>134222859
>theology is the science of god

No, it's a religious industry that profits from lies and deceit.

>Matthew 11:25 "At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."
>>
>>134223268
>No, it's a religious industry that profits from lies and deceit.
Heresy, wrong.

Even the Devil quoted verse from scripture, when he tried to temp our lord.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.